Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Life crashes. 25 years later meets his owner.
2.7k words
4.56
12.1k
4
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers

Permanent Slavery Journey

Upon owner's order what follows is the story of this slave's (age 60) path to permanent slavery. And the life, 7 years in May 2020, of slavery.

Owner's Order: Write the story of your history with female domination. How it led to my taking permanent ownership of you. What your life of slavery has been. This one time you are released to be, and must be, totally open and honest in the details, and expressions of your thoughts and feelings.

My reaction to the Order. Thrilled owner assigned me this duty. Determined to follow it to the letter. Fearful of owner's reaction to my honest thoughts and feelings. Scared she will abandon or sell me.

===

Slavery is any system in which principles of property law are applied to people, allowing individuals to own, buy and sell other individuals, as a de jure form of property. A slave is unable to withdraw unilaterally from such an arrangement and works without remuneration.

===

----- Chapter 5 : Crash & Burn, Dark Ages, Resurrection -----

1987 was first year of being dominated. Mistress Julie was wonderful. My limits were stretched. By November had even eaten her out in public at a BDSM club. Life seemed set.

Holidays were a high, till her daughter Laurie acted up. More assertive and pushy by the week. Last few months she had started to really boss me around. Not simple things like get a drink. Cleaning up her room. Had me do her homework once when Mistress Julie was out shopping with Betty. Constantly testing my obedience.

She was staying with us Christmas week. Her Dad was visiting his ailing Mom. Mistress Julie was getting cranky. She had gotten into the routine of receiving four to six hours of head a day. With Laurie here full time that was cut down to two or three.

While she was there ate dinner with them. Only time ever sitting at the table. One night she really acted up. Clearly mad at her Mom. Big argument.

From closet could not make out words. But it was a long loud argument. On and on. Finally got quiet. Tried to relax but was too charged up. Hours passed before I heard Mistress Julie enter.

She ignored me. Heard her vibrator. She occasionally used it while being eaten. But never solely while I lived with her. Bothered me greatly. Getting to be 10 PM or so.

Light came on. Door to closet opened and she opened the cage door. Said nothing. Clipped on collar and leash. Yanked me out toward the bed. Cuffed hands behind my back.

"Stand up and spread." She cuffed my ankles to the feet of the bed. Shoved my head onto the bed. Spread, cuffed, collared, and bent over. Never had all of those at the same time.

Made a show of getting out the short braided leather whip. We bought it from Tim. Had used it on me before. But only lightly. She came around behind me. First few hurt like hell. Tried to muffle myself in the bed. She paused and got a gag. Used it to mute me.

Could not count the strokes. Brain just went white hot. Just tried to survive. Ass and upper thighs started to give out with the pain. Bed held me up. She kept going.

Finally it stopped. She went out to the bathroom. Came back. A couple of towels put under me. Something dripped onto the wounds. Stung like holy hell. Kept on stinging.

Was released from all the bondage. Crawled into the cage and she threw a towel in with me. Padlocked me in. That usually was not done anymore.

Next morning heard her get up and get dressed. Sounds of them getting breakfast. Outer door opened and closed. A while later she returned. Opened up the closet and unlocked the cage. Dropped a bag on the floor.

"Wear one of those. You are on your own today." She left again. On her way out heard some words between them again. No shouting. Was not nice though.

Bag contained package of adult diapers. Put one on. Got jeans on, painfully. Threw a shirt on. Came out headed toward the bathroom.

Julie returned around 7 PM. Was still in the bedroom on the floor. She came in and kicked me in the ass.

"What are you doing? Why isn't my dinner ready? Laurie said you wouldn't make her lunch. Dishes are still in the sink."

Knelt in front of her. "Please this is not right."

"It is what I want. Leave if you do not like it."

Took a minute to decide. Left. Could not handle her daughter around. All she allowed me to take were the clothes on my back and my coat.

Depressed. Walked a little. No money. Just had my drivers license. Realized it was Christmas Eve. No way was I going to spoil Betty's holiday. Couldn't walk too far. Butt and legs were killing me. Decided to go spend the night in Penn Station with the homeless.

-- Dark Ages --

Will not recount here. Just a synopsis. Betty and Randy took me in and got me back on my feet. Quit my job. Found an IT job in New Jersey.

Vowed to never try again. For twenty seven years did not date. Internet made the porn easier and cheaper. Moved several times for new jobs. Did well financially. Not going out helps save money.

NJ to Tampa then Fort Lauderdale Florida. End of 2010 got laid off. Decided to just hang out a while. Walked on the beach most early mornings. Lot's of reflection.

Turned out to be two years. Burned through much of my savings. But had a small New York State pension. And had two small 401K accounts.

2012 got a job offer in Atlanta. Took it. Real nice big city but with a more relaxed southern lifestyle. People there are nice and polite. Move was easy. Had few personal items. Everything fit in my Honda Accord.

That year was great. Found a nice apartment on the outer loop. Rode MARTA to work. Buried myself in work. Was a contract to hire. They were thrilled with me. Three months in had a nice deal paying me more than any other IT Senior Admin there. Was set.

Betty Randy and I had drifted apart over the last fifteen years. They had two kids now. Hikes and play were in the past. But Betty and I still talked on the phone every few weeks.

Christmas call 2012. Betty tried again. She was sad I was alone. Had not visited them in over ten years. No friends outside work. Had settled into my solitary existence.

She got me to agree to try. And made a suggestion. Asked me if I knew what a Sugar Baby was. Laughed at that. Atlanta was Sugar Baby central. She encouraged me to look at sugar baby dating sites. Find a regular girl, have a date and sex every week or two. Making good money so could afford it.

Promised I would. Old dogs do learn new tricks. Maybe.

-- Resurrection --

Tried a couple of the SB sites in January. Most looked like college girls. At 53 not sure how I felt about that. Did search for BDSM. Most of those were Pro Dominatrixes looking for new customers. Found out after some messages that there were a lot of vanilla looking ads from prostitutes.

Talked to a few on the phone. Met one for dinner. Nice but not interesting in any way.

Tried a few more over the month. None of them seemed plausible. Met a couple more. No spark. Yes know I am stupid. Expecting or wanting a spark. But if not why pay? Vanilla sex was no better for me than masturbation to porn.

March rolled around and decided to try a hookup site. Yes Ashley Madison. Sent out several messages. Not really expecting much. One response from a pretty African American women listed as 35. Went back and forth a couple of weeks. Told her was really looking only for a traditional sugar baby. Seems that clicked with her. Gave her my cell.

We spoke once for thirty minutes. Very nice talk. Clearly a dynamic together lady. We agreed to a weekend lunch meet and greet.

Saturday March 30th 2013. Meeting her at 1 PM. Big day for me. Easy to remember as the 31st is my birthday. We met at Cumberland Mall. She picked out a very nice upscale restaurant. It was on the outside of the mall. Got there early and checked it out. Not busy at all.

First time in my life was not nervous meeting a woman. Guess by that time did not really care. Hell we met on a hookup site. If it doesn't click pay the bill and leave.

12:45 texted her I was there. She replied meet her outside on the sidewalk right at 1. Took another short stroll around. Very nice spring day.

Right on time she came out of the parking lot. Stunning. Prettier than her picture. 5' 11" plus she was in heels. Pretty dark blue blouse shorts outfit. Wow.

Lisa came straight up to me smiling broadly and we shook hands. Escorted her in. Place was empty. She pointed to the table she wanted by the windows.

Forty-five minute lunch flew by. We shared some of our backgrounds. Simply an enjoyable intelligent conversation. Ironic. Only great date have ever had. Was totally relaxed. Miracles do happen.

We got coffees. Paid the bill. Knew she only had an hour. Lisa was her real first name. Smith was not her last name. Could not blame her. Would tell you my real last name but you will just say it is fake. Almost as common as Smith.

"Lisa thank you so much for taking the time to meet me. Definitely interested in pursuing something. Hope you feel the same. Not rich but can give you 2K a month." Paused. She smiled. Should have been a model.

She leaned forward took my hand. Stared right into my eyes.

"Wes. You are one of those successful men who wants a woman to own and dominate him. Run his life."

Stunned. None of our messages had even hinted. Profiles were vanilla. No BDSM mentioned at all.

Deep breath. "Yes Lisa I am." She leaned closer smiling.

She stood, me too, and said "We'll be talking. Keep your phone close." Turned heel and strode out. Incredible legs and ass. Stunned. Sat and finished coffee.

Could, after thirty five years, this be my dream Domme? Was luck finally on my side? But was she too good to be true?

Call came Wednesday evening.

"Evening Wes. Still interested?"

"Yes Miss Lisa."

"Lisa for now. Do you have experience?" Described in short my year with Mistress Julie.

"Good so not a total beginner. Why so long since?"

"Gave up. Hurt too much. And very hard to find a true Domme for a personal relationship."

"Because you were too uptight and didn't give in totally. Had it and lost it. This is not a game. For me and my friends it is a lifestyle. Domme decides slave does. Very simple at its core. If you want it you must give up all and embrace the lifestyle."

"Yes Lisa."

"You are past 50. This is it for you. Time to decide. Much older and no lifestyle Domme will want you. Geriatric slaves are only good for money. And they die all the time." She laughed.

"You are ten years older than me. Good age for my primary live in male slave. But to get there you will need to be ready, obedient, and able to do anything. Understand?"

"Yes Lisa."

"Dinner Friday at the The Capital Grille Perimeter. 7 PM. Jacket no tie." Click.

Wow. Excited. The restaurant was right across the street from me. Four minute walk. Did she know that? Very big coincidence. Turned back into the nervous awkward wanna be sub.

In my best suit there at 6:45. Waited in the entryway. They offered to seat me but demurred. Would meet her at the door. Arrived at 7:15. Stunning in a long black dress. Slit up one side showing off her long muscled leg. Top plunged with a nice view of her full cleavage.

Seated at a table in a private corner nook.

"Wes you are here to make your first decision. Am a hard core old school lifestyle dominant. No submissive. I own slaves. Happens am open to a permanent live in male slave. Do you know TPE?"

"Yes."

"Good. But this is more. True slavery. If accepted you become my property. Here is how we start. If you apply tonight will be one month where I will respect a few hard limits. At month's end you commit. Five months later I make a final decision. Release you or own you permanently. Understand."

"Yes."

"To be clear after I claim permanent ownership there is no backing out. No limits. My slaves have no sexuality. No rights to their bodies. Money, possessions, and earnings are mine. Before you answer let me show you a few photos."

Put her phone in my face. A little slideshow played. Man with large ring through pierced cock head. Also had a tattoo about his junk. 'Property of Master Lisa'. Woman's ass with what looked like a brand. Lisa at a sex club holding a leash in each hand. Male and female slaves looking up. Faces uncovered. Club with her in full leather regalia fucking a male with a large strap-on. Her sitting with several other Dommes on a couch being given oral by a female. Then standing with same female eating and a male eating her ass. Many people watching. Standing with a spike heel on male's cock head on the floor.

"Got the idea now?" Nodded. Waitress arrived and we ordered.

Switched to some generic talk. During dinner switched back.

"Stare at the salt shaker. Do not take your eyes off of it." Complied.

"No answers needed. Think about before you decide. Whipped till bleeding? Waterboarded? Tattooed as I wish? Piercings? Everywhere? Chastity? 24 by 7? Permanent? No orgasms? No erections? Beatings? Drink piss? Eat shit? Eat out woman's period? Suck cocks? Eat dirty asses? Fucked with dildos, strap-ons, men, brooms? Serve my friends? Sex with anyone anyway I order." Gulped.

"Look up at me. One of my most fun things to do is be open about my lifestyle. In America, especially here in Georgia, we cannot live openly. So I take vacations to places and resorts where we can be totally public. Would love to walk down the beach with you on a leash crawling just wearing your cock cage and a tail. Like a good doggy. Love when others watch and talk to me to ask questions." Oh boy.

"Know that is your biggest hangup. Even more than servicing men sexually. Watch this." She held up her iPhone and played a video.

Only saw the first few minutes. Audio was bad could not hear the talk. In a crowded open air restaurant with lot's of people. Man comes up to a seated domme. He undresses to just a little genital cover. Kneels. Kisses her feet.

"That was in Jamaica. Get much kinkier. Will do that with you. Before you decide think about it. No hiding. No limits."

We finished dinner. She easily switched back to vanilla things. Paid and we walked out.

"Here's the deal. If you apply we meet once each of the next three weekends. One thousand dollars each time. Be available 6 PM Friday to 6 PM Sunday. Day after our third meeting you will text me. Yes or no. Yes starts five months of ownership. At the end of that I may claim you. Once claimed I own you. Make no mistake. There will be legal documents drawn up. None of the unenforceable slavery contracts. Real legal documents that will give me supreme power over your life. You will sign all. Then permanent irrevocable slavery begins. Text me an answer for the next three weeks. Just yes or no. Good night." She turned and walked away. Stood there stunned.

Stayed up all night. Lisa was embodiment of my dream dominant woman. Totally hardcore. Certain she meant everything she said. Zero limits was daunting. Decided to jump. One last chance for me. Early AM texted her yes.

***Next chapter: Trials to Permanent Slavery.

SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers