Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
Master Lisa tests out prospective slave.
3.1k words
4.37
17.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
133 Followers

Upon owner's order what follows is the story of this slave's (age 60) path to permanent slavery. And the life, 7 years in May 2020, of slavery.

Owner's Order: Write the story of your history with female domination. How it led to my taking permanent ownership of you. What your life of slavery has been. This one time you are released to be, and must be, totally open and honest in the details, and expressions of your thoughts and feelings.

My reaction to the Order. Thrilled owner assigned me this duty. Determined to follow it to the letter. Fearful of owner's reaction to my honest thoughts and feelings. Scared she will abandon or sell me.

===

Slavery is any system in which principles of property law are applied to people, allowing individuals to own, buy and sell other individuals, as a de jure form of property. A slave is unable to withdraw unilaterally from such an arrangement and works without remuneration.

===

--- Chapter 6 : Trials to Permanent Slavery ---

Week went slowly. Withdrew the money. Heard nothing. Sat at home from Friday night to Saturday evening. Nothing.

9 PM knock at the door. Very unusual. Secured building. Checked the peephole. Lisa! Opened the door.

"Do not make me wait again. Why are you clothed? Why are you standing?" She strolled around my medium sized one bedroom apartment. Got naked and crawled to her.

"Stay there. Nice computer. Hooked up to monitor and the TV. Good. Put it on the TV. Wireless?"

"Yes wireless mouse and keyboard."

She grabbed a towel from the bathroom. Threw a couch cushion on the floor. Laid the towel down.

"Lay down with your head on the cushion. Face the TV." Complied.

She had the keyboard and mouse. Sat full weight on my face. She was in designer jeans and a blouse. Jeans ground into my face. She was about 170 lbs.

"First thing is shopping. Where is my money?" Pointed my hand toward the bar counter open on the kitchen. She got up took it and counted it. Went through my pants. Took out my diver's license, SS card, and credit cards. Sat back down on me.

"Tonight is necessities. You need a cock cage or two. Cock rings if we can get one small enough. You look quite thin." Grabbed it with her hand. Spit to lube it. Stroked till was hard.

"OK so 6 inches and really thin. Going to be a problem." Let it go. Grabbed balls.

"These are on the small size. And damn tight. High little sack. We're going to need to fix that. No hiding balls allowed." Was struggling to breath. Was getting light headed.

"Let me get your info into an email." She let me know what she was doing. Pic of my IDs and credit card. Got up off of me.

"Open your email. Respond to my message. Send me an email with your pins and email password. Put in your porno email account." Did as ordered. How the fuck did she know my real personal email?

She noted my surprise. "Got your license plate when we met. Had one of my slaves run a background check on you. She's an Atlanta cop. You do not secure anything do you? Got pages of info on you." Gulp.

"Get me a white wine." Returned with it she was sitting on the couch.

"This is tasteless. Tonight we are going to get you equipped. No more jerking off. Caged and locked twenty four seven. Will allow you four hard limits. These only apply this first month. Must be very specific. Eating shit is different than shitting in your mouth. Whipped with a bullwhip is different than a cat o' nine tails. And it is different from one with knotted tails. Name your four limits. Take a moment to think."

"No men fucking me in the ass. No shitting in my mouth. No eating shit. No blood drawn."

"OK noted. Last one does not count as it is too general." Said like a teacher grading a test.

"Go stand in that corner while I check out your porn and porn sites." Must have been two hours. Worried because most of the videos saved on my PC were the freakiest hardcore stuff.

"Come kneel in front of me. Not bad. You have some of the more hardcore stuff we are into. Some of these videos were faked. Only want reality. Ones with ball skewering are fun. Noticed it is not on your list. Problem with those vids is the guy was totally into it. He wants that. Prefer doing those harder things with a slave who is afraid or disgusted by it. More fun for me."

"Call us a cab. Get dressed."

Got in the cab. "Inserection on Cheshire."

We pull up to a large Adult store. Very nervous. Lisa led inside. Old man and very young alternative chick working. We wait for her. Frowned a little at her appearance. Very short, tatted, nose ring, flabby ass, stomach hanging over her belt, and full underarm hair.

"What do you think of her?"

"Uh pretty except the underarm hair is distasteful." Clerk walked up.

"How can I help you tonight?"

"Need several things for ass wipe." Clerk isn't fazed.

"Need some cock rings. Couldn't find any for such a skinny cock." Over to the cock rings.

"Here is the smallest we carry."

"No too big. Not even close for ass wipe's pencil dick." Clerk laughs looking straight at me.

"What's next?"

"Caught him with a nighttime sleeping erection. Broke the no erections rule. Need a really small tight cock cage." Making it up for fun?

"We have a lot including very restrictive. A couple of adjustable ones too." Led us to the BDSM section.

"Is he your submissive?"

"No darling he is one of my slaves. Well he's applied for slavery."

Thirty minutes they discuss the various cages. Lisa picked two. Paid.

Prompted by Lisa said "Thank you for helping stop my erections".

"You are welcome ass wipe. Would like me to show you how to use these Ma'am? Cannot do it here."

"Can you do it now? He lives close by. He will pay you $500." Clerk goes over to speak to the old man.

"Give me two hours till things die down."

"Great give her your address ass wipe." We returned to my place.

Around 4 AM buzzed her in. She laughed at me naked. Two sat chatting for a few minutes.

"His name is ass wipe. Only thing he is good at is eating ass."

She laughs "Never had that neat. So you are into heavy S&M?"

"Among many things. Am old world lifestyle dominant. Own several slaves. Not playing, real."

"Wow. Know some gay customers like that. But you are the only woman. The hard core women who come into the store are pros."

Two spent an hour going over the cock cages. Was dying since clerk mostly did the fitting tightening etc. Manipulating cock and balls into them. Finally everything is done. Second one seemed best to them.

"He just started his slavery trials. Needs a lot of work before he is accepted. By the way he said your underarm hair is gross."

She smiled and said "Am a natural woman. No slaves business."

"Apologize." "Am sorry Miss."

"Would you like him to worship your pits? Best way to educate him."

"Yes. Come on ass wipe eat my pit. Don't worry took a shower before work." Did it but was disgusted. She lifted the other. Ate it too.

Both were smiling.

Lisa said "Great he is learning to really serve a natural woman. Do you groom at all?

"No never. Totally natural. Full bush. Some hair around my asshole too."

Smiling Lisa asked "Would you like him to eat out your ass? You should try it."

"Yes but in private please."

"No problem. Please report how he does. Pay her an extra $200 for the pits and hairy asshole." They exchanged numbers. Got $700 from my bedroom. Paid her.

"Do not fuck up slave. If your report isn't good will stomp your balls into mush next weekend." Lisa left.

Ate the chick's hairy asshole an hour.

"Thanks ass wipe. You are so lucky. Most guys like you come into the store alone. Only ones with a lady are paying a pro dominatrix. Night."

Oddly aroused. But any twitch was uncomfortable. Cage was tight. One week down.

Received instructions the next week by email. Buy a chauffeur's cap. Friday night 5 PM arrive at this address. Bring allowance. And an extra few hundred.

Time finally arrived. Drove over and parked. Residential street. Black Lincoln Town Car pulled up. Lisa driving. She got out and into the back. Jumped in to drive.

Car had a directions system. Drove to stop one. Parked and a very curvy blond came out. Fifty or so very buxom and nice round ass. Beautiful. Wearing a corset like blouse. Black tights with thigh high black stiletto boots. Got in the back with Lisa.

"Drive." Mind was telling me have seen pictures of this woman. Could she be an Atlanta Pro Dominatrix?

Next stop was a high end restaurant. Dropped them at the door.

"Park and stay with the car. Will text when we need you. Give me the money." Handed her $1,300.

Two hours till text arrived. Picked them up.

"Back to your place. How much time do you have?"

"Have a midnight session. Sorry Lisa know I promised but this guy pays a thousand for 90 minutes."

"Of course understood. Plenty of time for an inspection."

Back home they sat at the dining table. Had me make and serve coffee.

"Stand between us. Hands behind your back." The other lady put police handcuffs on me. Tight.

"Move forward put junk on the table." Pushed cock cage forward. They discussed the cage. Lisa then unlocked and removed it. Grabbed some baby wipes from her purse. Roughly cleaned it.

"Do not move or flinch." They proceeded to examine and comment on whole body. Went on for a long time.

Her friend ordered me to turn around and bend over. Heard her snap on a rubber glove. Spit sound. Finger up the ass. Felt it moving around. Then it started pressing on the prostate. Continued increasing the pressure till it was hurting. Then rubbed it.

"Your owner told me you have applied. Do you want an orgasm?" "No Ma'am." Slapped my ass.

"Slavery means you have no desires or opinions. We will decide what is done. You will take it. If we want pain we will hurt you. If we decide the cum will get squeezed out of this prostate." She pressed harder massaging it. Felt some jizz running down my thigh.

"Certainly be good for forced homo. Ass is really tight. Could use him for some sessions. Have some gay friends who would pay to pop his cherry."

"Me too. In due time. Just getting acquainted. He has to submit in two weeks."

Domme pulled her finger out. Used it to wipe up the cum on my thigh.

"Open up." Pushed the finger into my mouth. Gagged knowing it just came out of my ass.

Lisa said "Better get with it. This is as tame as it gets."

"Lisa he will be a great party slave. Obedient but so fresh and naive. We can all have fun with that."

"Not long. He's thinking he can still say no. He will not. Last chance at it. Twenty five years of jerking off. And to some pretty hard core videos."

Hand cuffs removed. Hands tingled with blood flow.

Lisa said "Lay down on your stomach." Heard them stand. They both stepped onto my back. Heels dug in painfully. Christ. Over 300 lbs. Not sure but think they kissed.

"OK let's go." They left.

Balls started to ache. The little draining did nothing to relieve them. Was thinking of her all the time now. And a few dreams that got me enough pain to wake me up. Worried because it was difficult to properly clean myself. It was too tight.

Email came in Thursday. Party at my place Saturday night 10 PM. 10-12 people. Listed everything I needed to buy. Very excited. Maybe would get to touch her. Who knew even an orgasm? Sure either way it would be a challenging night.

Took Friday off for shopping. Rented chairs. Bought a large plastic floor mat to cover an area of the carpet. Got all the food and drink ready. Washed everything. Very tired that night but sleep was restless.

Buzzer started going off right at 10 PM. First to arrive was the blonde Domme followed by a young guy on a leash. She took over.

Several other women arrived. All young and pro looking. Guess, later confirmed, they all worked together at the older lady's dungeon. The last was very tall. Was not sure but maybe a Tranny?

An older African American lady arrived. Maybe 65? Skinny, short, and tough looking. She had two white men following her. Both were overweight and in their forties. One was balding. On entry they both stripped and got on all fours with me. Besides collars they both had cock cages and were wearing panties.

Where was Lisa? Us slaves were serving drinks and snacks. Older lady was smoking little cigars. Young women lit up some weed. Went to get some glasses as ash trays.

Blonde Domme "No! That's why we have slaves." Mostly was the two fat guys who got ashes. But I did too. Yuck.

Two men arrived. One in very restrictive leather pants. Just a leather vest on top. Other was dressed in a suit. Figured both were gay, thirty-ish, and one in leather was sub. But he did not join us.

Lisa arrived last. Accompanied by a very young white girl. Looked twenty one but later found out she was twenty eight. Lisa was wearing thigh high dominatrix boots. Maybe 5 inch heels. Towered over everybody. Spandex black pants and a frilly white blouse.

Her sub was medium height and curvy. Lots of tattoos. Tongue and septum piercings. Small chain collar. Leash connected to Lisa's belt. Damn sexy looking.

Wanted to know names but none were used. Slaves paid attention and were directed by looks and gestures. Orders were all given by the three older women. Partied way past midnight.

Older black lady was talking to Lisa while her slaves licked her feet clean. Lisa's slave was standing giving her a back massage. Was jealous.

Blonde started the kink. Removed her slaves cock cage. Invited the three young Dommes to practice ball kicking. Slave was amazing. He stayed standing through most of it. But the big girl really nailed him good a few times. He finally broke and fell into fetal position. All the women clapped.

Was mesmerized to see both Lisa and her old friend being eaten. Older woman was also sitting on one slaves face for analingus. Lisa was naked waist down and her slave was kneeling face buried in her. My dick tried growing. Pain.

Talking at me blonde asked "Slave when did you last orgasm?" "About four weeks."

"Do not expect to do that ever again. But you will, and will regret it. You will start to be drained monthly. Ladies." They left me in the cock cage.

Had me get on all fours on the coffee table in front of the couch. Blonde and Lisa directed the action. They put a bowl under my dick. The young dommes took turns. This was practice for them. Blonde gave them directions and advice. Some was dribbling out. Maybe twenty minutes straight. Then the tranny (?) domme fingered it again. But this time roughly. Shoved fingers in very far. Used two fingers to put a lot of pressure on prostate. It hurt and got worse as she pressed harder while moving them in a circle. This brought out a big long drool of semen. Kept it going. Pain grew bad. So did the flow of juice.

The sharply dressed gay guy came over. He started rubbing my ass. Talked to the domme.

"You can do this for a very long time. After all this stimulation they will keep flowing. Vary the pressure. Give it a few minutes softer to relax him. Then up the pressure harder than before. He must be taught there will always be more pain. Does this turn you on?" he asked her.

"Yes it does. Only did it once before."

"You're doing great. Do you want to own cocks? Men's asses?"

"Yes it is my dream. Many male slaves. Gay, straight, and bi. Fuck'em up. Fuck'em. And all the blow jobs I want."

"Trans lady as beautiful as you will have no problem. Plenty of customers will come through the dungeon. Most you make money from. Once in a while you'll get a prospective personal slave. And who knows. Maybe one of the other lifestyle ladies will give you a slave."

Lisa jump in "You can buy. Unless you want a bad one am trying to dump. Usually sell them cheap to some hard core dominant bear. Especially if they are straight. Hear that Wes?"

"Yes Master."

"Darling if he survives you can come over to my place next month to drain him. You are very good for a beginner. Keep that up and will put you on the 'can fuck him' list." Lot's of laughter.

This spurred her on. Prostate was bruised and hurting bad. But it kept draining. Finally it stopped. Blonde came over to get the cum bowl. More than any load ever even as a horny teenager. She invited each of her three pro dommes to finger dip into scum. Then they wiped it onto the lips of the sub men.

Lisa stood me up. Trans domme poured the rest down my throat. Clapping. Then the two of them dragged me into the bathroom. Had me wash up and disinfect my face and mouth.

Lisa said thanks and good night to the 'crowd'. Younger dommes and gay guys left.

"So slave you thought maybe you would get to give me oral? Here's what you get." She pushed me down onto the mat. Pulled her female slave over to sit on my face asshole to mouth. Lisa stepped over me to get eaten by her slave. Could not see.

During the oral Lisa said to her black friend "You can always ask for him if you need some ass cleaning. He's getting good at it."

Both other women were being eaten. Air smelled of pussy.

That was it. When they were done all made a quick exit. No acknowledgment of me.

Slept like a baby. Woke up with the dick trying for morning wood. Fuck that hurt. Spent the day cleaning up and thinking. No more waiting.

Texted "Master Lisa submit myself to slavery to you."

Was she going to answer?

***Next chapter: Slavery Submission.

SubWes
SubWes
133 Followers