Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
Slavery Submission Probation.
8.9k words
4.45
16.3k
6
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
137 Followers

Permanent Slavery Journey

Upon owner's order what follows is the story of this slave's (age 60) path to permanent slavery. And the life, 7 years in May 2020, of slavery.

Owner's Order: Write the story of your history with female domination. How it led to my taking permanent ownership of you. What your life of slavery has been. This one time you are released to be, and must be, totally open and honest in the details, and expressions of your thoughts and feelings.

My reaction to the Order. Thrilled owner assigned me this duty. Determined to follow it to the letter. Fearful of owner's reaction to my honest thoughts and feelings. Scared she will abandon or sell me.

===

Slavery is any system in which principles of property law are applied to people, allowing individuals to own, buy and sell other individuals, as a de jure form of property. A slave is unable to withdraw unilaterally from such an arrangement and works without remuneration.

===

----- Chapter 7 : Slavery Submission Probation -----

Why had she said three weeks? After saying five months of probation till she accepted ownership? Very confused. Something special about the next three weeks?

Master Lisa texted the next day. 'Five months probation starts now. Text this number and setup an appointment.'

Thursday 1 PM met in her lawyers' office. Paid 1K to the lawyer. Had to use the credit card no cash left. We were shown into the office.

Lawyer was an older white woman. Down to business.

"Today we are executing documents covering the next six months. At which time we will do more permanent documents." She pressed a button. Two women entered. One was a stenographer. The other turned out to be a lawyer too. Stunning young light skinned African American.

She greeted Master Lisa with kisses on the cheeks like two old friends.

Older lawyer continued. "Wes are you here of your own free will?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Please confirm clearly why you are here." Uncomfortable with the two others there.

"Am here to begin slavery to Master Lisa."

"What do you mean by slavery?"

"Master Lisa will own me and my life. All of my property and money. My body. She will control and order me in any way she sees fit."

"Good enough. First set of documents you will sign cover all financial matters. Within one week you will turn over to Lisa any and all of your financial and property assets. During the next six months all of your earnings will be directly deposited to Lisa. She will be issued a credit card in your name. You will turn over your card to her. Any charges to that card will be your responsibility after six months, if you are discharged or quit at any time. If you quit, at any time, she will still have use of the card at your expense. And of course your earnings will still be deposited to her too. If you quit there will be a $100K penalty. It will be paid starting when you begin to receive your pay again. One hundred months at $1,500 per month."

"Do you have any outstanding debts beyond your credit card?"

"No Ma'am."

"Do you agree to these financial terms?"

"Yes Ma'am." Signed all the documents and they were witnessed by the other two women.

"Personal matters now. First some questions. Clearly answer each. You must state each. Not just yes or no. Are you a lifestyle submissive and sexual slave?"

"I am a lifestyle submissive and sexual slave."

"Have you ever lived twenty-four by seven as a total slave to a woman or man."

"Yes I lived for a year as the total submissive slave to a woman."

"During that relationship did you ever have intercourse or receive oral sex?"

"No oral sex received or any intercourse."

"When was the last time you had intercourse with a woman?"

"Over twenty-five years ago." That got a glance from the stenographer and the younger lawyer was grinning at me.

"Oral sex?"

"Even longer since I received oral sex."

"When was the last time you had sex with another human being? Except any recent activities under Lisa's control."

"Over twenty-five years ago."

"Have you ever been severely beaten by a lover?"

"Yes by my first mistress."

"Have you ever performed submissive sexual acts in public including sex clubs?"

"Have performed public sexual acts."

"Have you ever been touched sexually by a man? Perhaps kissed his shoes? Attended sex clubs in a male friend's presence? Have your body stroked by a man while you were ejaculating." Fuck Lisa told her everything including last week.

"Yes have kissed a male friend's shoes. Attended sex clubs with him. Have had a man stroke my buttocks while ejaculate was coming out of the penis."

Lisa jumped in "Correct choice of words slave." Lawyer held up her hand to Lisa.

"Does sexual frustration and orgasm denial turn you on?"

"Yes being denied orgasms turns me on."

"And humiliation and degradation? Private and public?"

"Humiliation for a Goddess turns me on. Being degraded is my way of showing devotion to her."

"Next five months. Do you voluntarily consent to any and all sex acts as consented to by Lisa?"

"Yes I consent to any sex acts approved by Master Lisa."

"Among these may be providing oral sex to men, women, and LGBTQ people. Agreed?"

"Yes."

"Explicit statement please."

"Yes I agree and consent to sexual acts involving women, men, and LGBTQ people. Will provide oral to anyone."

"Do you consent to Lisa 100% controlling your body? More specifically your penis and testicles?"

"Yes I consent to Master Lisa owning and controlling this body and its genitals."

"Do you want to be denied sexual pleasure and orgasms?"

"Yes want orgasm denial. Whatever pleases Master Lisa."

"Good. Do you understand and consent that even during this trial period of five months Lisa may have your skin pierced or tattooed? Temporary or permanently?"

"Consent to any tattoos and piercings of any type."

"Do you consent to any and all body modifications? As long as they are legal in the jurisdiction you are in when they are applied?"

"Yes consent to any and all body modifications."

"Do you consent to Lisa controlling your body and genitals with cages, collars, plugs, gags etc?"

"Yes I consent to all body controls."

"Pictures, videos, and or audio may be taken of you. Do you consent to all? Do you agree to assign ownership of all these to Lisa? Do you consent to the sale and or publication of all without remuneration? Do you agree to clearly publicly state and certify, at any time in the future, the veracity of these media?"

"Yes agree to any media being taken. Assign ownership rights for all to Master Lisa. Agree to renounce all monetary benefits. Will at any time in the future certify publicly the veracity of those media."

"Good. Let's get these signed." Signed and initialed another package of documents.

"Next two are simple. A living will assigning Lisa complete control if you are unable. And a Medical Consent Form assigning Lisa legal control over all medical issues and procedures for you. Essentially a medical guardianship." Signed those too.

"We are done for today. Wes you now are in Lisa's complete control the next five months. Hope to see you then for execution of permanent papers for you." Two other women led me out. Lisa stayed for a few minutes. Stood by the stenographer's desk with the other lawyer.

Stenographer smiled at me and said "Miss Lisa must really like you. The last one was much harsher." WTF!

Lawyer cut in saying "Do not worry the heavier things will get covered in the permanent papers. Sure you will make it."

"Uh thank you ladies."

Lisa came out "Come on slave. No sense chatting up these lovely women. With that caged cock you are nothing to them." She again kissed cheeks with the young lawyer.

Walked out behind her to her car waiting. Her young female slave was driving. Lisa turned to me.

"Get down and kiss my feet. Dropped to all fours on the sidewalk and kissed her feet." Heard several people comment or snicker. Humiliating but such a turn on.

Car drove off. Hailed a taxi home.

Friday received a text. 'Come to this address tomorrow at 10 AM.' Checked it out on google. Was a large modern mansion in an expensive part of town north of Buckhead.

Drove over early. Parked a few blocks away and waited. Walked up two minutes early. Had to buzz at the driveway gate.

"Good morning slave. Walk into the garage. Strip and put on the collar, ball gag, and blindfold." Buzz. Hurried in. Started as directed before the door closed. Hell nobody could see much from the street anyway.

There were two interior doors. Not sure which one was entry. So undressed and put on the items. Knelt between the doors.

"Good morning slave. Gonna get your cherry popped today?" Sounded like the tranny domme.

"You can address me as Miss Rich. My birth name is Richard."

"Good morning Miss Rich." Yank she pulled me with the leash. We entered.

"Stairs down. Go first." She pushed me forward with her foot. Crawled downstairs. Not easy and hurt like hell. Led and pushed me into a cage. Felt like the dog cage Mistress Julie had for me.

Quiet. Fifteen minutes several sets of footsteps.

"Take off the blindfold." Blinked and saw three of them. Master Lisa, Miss Rich, and the blonde. She introduced herself.

"Here I am Goddess Greta. Not the name you will find elsewhere. This is my private dungeon. A place for special clients and friends. Lisa anything you want before we do some education and a dungeon tour?"

"Thanks yes. Miss Rich would you like to mark this slave?"

"Please enlighten me Lisa."

"You can mark him as your territory by urinating on him. Grants you first right of refusal to take his anal virginity and his first skull fucking."

"Delightful." She came right up to the cage and urinated all over me. Disgusting. But felt good when I saw Lisa smiling at me.

Cage was opened. Pulled over to a small closet and shoved inside. Switch flipped and was showered with very cold water. Big towel thrown in to dry up.

Lisa pulled me out and said "Crawl with us but no hands. Just knees touch the floor." Try it. Very hard. Hurt a lot too.

The dungeon was huge. A large room. Like a small BDSM club. Club lighting. Walls covered with bondage devices. Whips, canes, crops, prods hung from racks. A full stocks. Several bondage benches. An X cross. Couple of wooden horses. Very large iron chair. Numerous hooks and pulleys hung from the ceiling and walls. Two walls had display cases in front. Contained things like: needles, cock cages, nipple clamps, ball crushers, chastity belts, tasers, tens units, electric prods, and branding irons. Holy shit it would have been a perfect place for the Inquisition.

Nothing was said as they strolled through slowly. Giving me time to see it all. Came to the first smaller room. It was equipped like a combination Dentist and Gynecologists office. One dental chair setup and one gyno table. Why a dental chair?

They skipped several other doors. Went into last one hidden in a back corner. Very small. Totally spare bare concrete. One dog bowl of water on the floor. Concrete bed took up the rest of the room. Very old man laid on the bed. Covered in tattoos and scars. Dick had several piercings with rings. One in the dick head was locked to a belly button ring. Penis stretched very tight. Sack had 5 or 6 ball stretcher rings. Head covered in a bondage helmet. Eyes and ears covered.

Goddess Greta pulled a small cattle prod off of her belt. She pressed the prongs into the balls. Slave did not move. She held it there a long time. Zap! His whole body convulsed. Like it jumped up and fell back onto the concrete.

It sat up. She unsnapped one of the ear flaps.

"Tongue." She unzipped the mouth cover. Tongue came out. Same thing again. Prod zapped the tongue.

"What are you?"

"Mindless drone Queen."

"Whose mansion dungeon is this? Who paid for it?"

"Queen owns it. Paid for by my former self."

"How much did you spend on it?"

"Over five million." Fuck me a real rich guy.

"How much money did you pay me beside that to buy into slavery to me."

"Ten million Queen."

"Who got your retirement accounts and retirement pay."

"You queen."

"Except my feet have you ever touched any other part of my body? Say where and why?"

"Yes Queen. Have put this slave mouth on your anus to receive your shit and enema. Nothing else."

"How long have you served me? Have you had an erection or orgasm during that time?"

"Twenty-five years. Yes Ma'am did have erections years ago but you trained me to be permanently limp. Orgasms a few times each year."

"Do you want more orgasms?"

"No Queen no. Slave orgasms are an abomination. Happy you have trained me out of erections. With your love you are slowly taking away any orgasms. My only pleasure is serving you."

"I've been training him with Orgasm Aversion Therapy. Better to leave the balls in place. He really is a total masochist. Usually, he gets ordered to stroke and cum every few months. But that is always followed by a lesson. Just after it finished the last time I branded the cock head." Seriously?

As if reading my mind she grabbed a key and detached the penis. Pulled the head ring and twisted it so we could see. Just above the cock head's ring was a small brand "Greta's."

Lisa spoke "Think we've covered the show and tell. Now let's get to work."

Back to the gyno table. Strapped in. While Lisa instructed Miss Rich pulled and twisted the sack to get enough room to snap on a big ball stretcher ring. Painful. Very heavy metal. With the cage off started to erect. Rich stroked a few times. Slapped it hard.

"Dammit Lisa you found the tightest sack in the world!" Greta said.

"Yes we will need to work hard getting it stretched enough."

Caged again with blindfold back on. Over ten hours. Miss Rich released me and watched while I dressed in the garage then she let me out. Walked unsteadily. Passing the main gate heard her voice over the speaker.

"Night faggot."

Made it to the car. Got in and took a few minutes to recover myself. Envelope was taped to the steering wheel. Contained a full page of instructions. So thrilled. Sub space was pretty much 24 x 7.

Week two. Per instructions. Had rigged up web cams to show whole apartment. Setup up a web feed to Lisa. Starting Wednesday after work spent 6 hours each night watching pornos. Required to hold a magic wand to the head of the cage running the whole time.

Pleasure to start each time but became painful quickly. Required to eat any discharge. Say out loud count of orgasms. Counted even if no ejaculate. By midnight Friday had reached 16!

Saturday Master arrived with her female slave. Slave quickly stripped but stayed standing.

"What is the count?"

Head down "Sixteen."

"Did I approve those?"

"No Master."

"Alpha clean him and get him ready. You are my Alpha slave's slave too. If your dick even twitches once she will rip it off. Doesn't like males. Thinks they are all rapists." Shit a man hating lesbian.

Dragged into the bathroom. Removed the cage per her demand. Knelt in the bathtub. She left and returned with a dish brush and a floor cleaning brush. Cold water. Scrubbed body raw. Didn't touch the genitals. Used the dish brush on it. Fucking stung.

Back with Lisa they sat at the table. Had me stand naked junk on the table between them. Hands clasped behind my back.

"Punishments will get harder later. Did not approve any ejaculations or orgasms. There are no excuses."

With that she lifted up my hammer. Fuck. Alpha got a short cane out of Master's purse.

Master "Do not move or make any noise. Too much of either then it does not count."

She pulled a rubber kitchen glove on. Pulled the dick out pressed onto the table. Head uncovered.

Proceeded to hit the head. Steady slow hits. Wanted to die. She skipped count several times. Almost passed out.

Finally sixteen. Breathing almost in panic.

"Look at it." Did. Whole head was purple. Several shades. Pain was terrible.

"Stroke it to full erection. When I say stop hands back behind your back. Start." Took several minutes. Even with Master and Alpha there as stimulus previous three days had drained it. Pain shot up more when the blood flowed into the head. Confusion. Pain was turning some part of my brain on.

"Stop." Hands back. Whack! Alpha slammed the crop down very hard onto the erect shaft. Erection disappeared.

"Did I say you could lose the erection? Start." Stroked quickly. Blinding pain. Stop. Whack. Repeat.

Must have blacked out. Head cleared a little. Head and torso were laying on the table. Master had me by the hair.

"What a wimp. Those twenty do not count. They go on your to do list."

They were both standing. She pulled me up by the hair. Grabbed and pulled out the head again with the glove. They counted the welts on the shaft. Head was one big purple one.

As they got ready to leave she read me the riot act.

"Punishments double each time. This week starting Monday night. Six hours each night five nights. Every orgasm counts twice. Remember you still owe sixteen shaft strokes with a cane. Next cane will be bigger. Oh forgot to mention. Count and record each load you eat. For every one you will eat three fresh from a real man's cock. Put your cage back on." Did it. They left.

Grabbed bags of peas from the freezer. Laid in the tub freezing the penis.

Monday night was horrible. Pain. At least it made it easy to not cum. By Thursday pain had lessened but then had to concentrate harder to not cum. One that night. Felt relief with that orgasm. And again Friday night. Lisa's ownership was a joy.

Saturday late received instructions. 'Goddess Greta's tomorrow at noon. Park several blocks over.' She gave me the street name to park on. 'Come to the house wearing only the pink panties. And your high heels.'

Sunday the walk from the car was precarious. Heels were bad enough on a flat floor. These were neighborhood streets. Humiliation was full. Cars constantly passing both ways. Many coming to and from local churches. Tried to move quickly before the police arrived. Several cars honked.

Miss Rich buzzed me in. Met her in the garage. She snapped fingers to keep me standing. Put a thick collar on with a short heavy leather leash. Pulled me inside behind her. Stumbled trying to keep up with her. Damn heels.

Led into a very large gorgeous living room with a vaulted ceiling. Big group about twenty people. Mostly dominant types. There were four men. Two of them slave servants.

Beside Master Lisa and Miss Rich were many women had not seen before. Majority African American about forty to seventy years old. All dressed with definite dominant vibe. A couple in full dominatrix regalia.

Greta started off the show.

"Welcome sissy boy. Anybody try to pick you up on the way here?" Lots of laughs.

"Everybody let's thank Lisa for inviting us to its third week of probation." They raised and clinked glasses to Lisa.

"Everybody knows what this is about so let's begin. Miss Rich you're up."

She grabbed my by the hair and forced me down. Pulled me to each domme and had me kiss feet. Everyone except the two male slaves. Penis tried to grow. Was learning humiliation turned me on. Doubled with the inability to get an erection.

Pulled me standing again. Now was wobbling on the heels. Feet and calves were cramping. She removed the cock cage. Grabbed it showing it to everybody.

"Last week this horny bitch had to be punished for unauthorized orgasms. Sixteen! So our friend Lisa and her alpha fucked up the sissy dick. Poor little wimp passed out. So he is still owed 20 with a cane." She grabbed a cane. Umbrella stand in the corner was full of them.

"Stroke till it is hard." A few strokes and was hard. Despite knowing the pain to come. Maybe I am a masochist.

SubWes
SubWes
137 Followers