Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master said "Did I give you permission to move? Get back up." Struggling tried to. Took me a minute but still could not straighten up. Bent over. Felt like two knives were jammed in my pubic bone. Grabbed my hair to straighten me up.

"Let's try again. What do you want?"

"What slave wants or needs does not matter."

"That's better. You are growing. As a reward will use my weaker leg now." Left foot slammed them. Same strength. Down in a pile. She gave me a couple of minutes to recover.

"Kneel. Do you think my knees are beautiful? You know they are the first part of a woman's legs to show age." She put her right knee to my face. Scared she was going to bust my face.

"Slave french kiss it." Did. Had me repeat with the other knee. So close could smell her wetness.

"Stand up." Stood facing her. Put hands back on head. She snapped her finger at Alpha. In bare feet we were eye to eye. God she is the most beautiful sexy woman in the world. Alpha returned.

Master leaned forward and gave me a light hug around the shoulders. Her naked breasts rubbing my chest. Christ even with broken balls dick twitched.

Slam. She held me up. Had kneed them. Choked. Couldn't breath. Brain exploded with pain. Slam. The other knee. Sight went dark. She guided me down to my knees.

Threw up. Several big heaves. Alpha had stepped in with a big plastic bucket. They held my head into it. Gasped some air in. But so close to the mass of vomit just made me puke more. Held onto the bucket. They were now on the couch kissing tenderly.

"Alpha take him in to get cleaned up." Alpha led me. She was carrying an old fashioned police night stick. Fuck please do not hit me with that. It'll break bones.

Crawled out cleaned up.

"Jerk it. We want to see you cum. Permission to start." Despite the abuse was rock hard. Minutes later was on edge.

"Master may I cum?"

"No of course not. Edge yourself." They were kissing again. Fingering each other.

"Cum!" Immediately a very large load. Caught it all with my other hand.

"Recycle." Ate it all.

Master was watchful as she had Alpha put the cage back on. Despite just cumming still painful. How did they work like that? Alpha smiled as I winced.

"You see why women rule? Men are mindless sex deviants with balls. Get out now!"

Crawled out to the garage. Dressed as door automatically opened. At the curb was the SUV.

Three days before could return to work.

Five months quickly arrived. No more erections or orgasms. Just monthly draining.

One more week to go. Nervous as shit. Wanted her to take me. Had already survived a lot. More was not an issue. Lisa had taken over my soul.

Friday morning text 'Rest up. Saturday at 10 PM. Address to follow. Rich will send your outfit instructions. Come there by MARTA train'. Shit. Marta late Saturday dressed like a sissy slut in some way. My trepidation was correct.

Nervous as fuck. Train ride plus several block walks on both ends. This was the last weekend. Maybe a final test? Party? Address was the Four Seasons. My outfit was basically the same as visits to the BDSM club.

Train ride down was a wreck. Got called a fag or faggot several times. Nervous some of the young guys might attack me. Thankfully usual big MARTA cops were around. One walked by on the platform and said "Dude you should take a taxi."

Four Seasons is very fancy. No idea what to do. Sat down in the waiting area. Lot's of stares. Phone dinged with a room number. Walked over to the front desk.

Gave the man room number.

He rang up "A guest to see you. What's your name sir?"

"Sissy Susie sir."

"Yes Ma'am will send her up." He didn't blink or smirk. Guess he's seen it all.

Knocked. No response. Waited. Knocked again. Still nothing. Dammit. Knelt down. Then the door opened and crawled in.

"That was a mistake. Punishments get a lot harder now." Did that mean I made it?

"Naked now." She unlocked and removed the cage. She cleaned it with a wipe. Stroked it smiling at me. Stayed soft.

"Lie down punishment time." Laid down and she stood over me. Showed me her hand. Stun gun.

"Hold your sack with both hands. Press your balls out and separate them." Did it.

She pressed the electrodes onto the balls. Zap!

Recovered. Stayed where I was and she rested her boots on me.

Door opened and Greta came in. Decked out in full dominatrix gear. Followed by a very small frail looking woman. Looked half like a corpse. Grayish skin.

Lisa and Greta hugged.

"Who's this Greta?"

"Local meth whore. She works the area around the dungeon. Just call her whore."

"Whore why are you here?"

"She said I get a tweak for each sex act." Teeth looked like they were rotting.

"What will you do?"

"Anything."

"How many blow jobs did you give today? Fucks?"

"Maybe ten BJs. No one fucks me anymore" Gross.

Meth whore. Didn't react at all. Lisa got her to admit the worst she ever did was drink and eat her own piss and shit at a Frat party.

"Strip Whore." She did and Greta took one of the corner chairs.

Body was revolting. Saggy marked up skin hanging from bones. Dirty. Stench was much worse unclothed. This was not good.

"Sit on the end of the bed Whore." Lisa took the other corner chair.

"Greta drinks?" They ordered room service. Two bottles and some hors d'oeuvres.

They chatted. Whore was very fidgety. My fear was rising. Whatever she was here for was trouble for me. Room service arrived. Lisa let her in. Far enough to see two naked people. Lisa must've given her a big tip.

"Thank you Ma'am call when you are done and will clean up for you."

Lisa poured two glasses and set the food on the table as Greta summoned Whore over. She stepped over me. Even more disgusting when standing naked.

"Hear you go dear. We pay up front. Brought plenty with me. And a new pipe for you." Handed her a pipe and small packet. Whore got a lighter out of her jeans and sat back down above me.

Smoked her meth while the ladies snacked. Lisa and Greta chatted like normal. My anxiety was rising. This was it. The final test. Hopefully.

Lisa "Slave. Sit in front of Whore. Whore spread your legs." Ugh.

"Slave all women are goddesses. No matter who or what they are. My slaves revel in that. It is their religion. Understand?"

"Yes Master Lisa."

"What is Whore?"

"A woman. A Goddess."

"What do you do for Goddesses?"

"Worship and serve them."

"Have you eaten any pussy since meeting me?"

"No."

"First reward is some foot worship. Whore put your feet on his face so he can lick and suck them clean." Felt like would throw up. Whore didn't react at all. Just sat there blankly while I worshiped her feet. Glanced and saw Lisa smiling. Made my heart leap. Wanted to give her what she wanted.

Ladies went back to chatting. While later Greta handed Whore another package of meth.

Greta "Whore do you ever get eaten out?"

"Not for a long time. Too fucked up now."

"Slave kneel and eat her out. Better make her pussy real happy." Tried to blank my mind. Did it. Pretended my senses were detached. Almost didn't make it. Would rather eat a corpse. Next round they had her sit on my face for more cunnilingus. She smoked. Then ass eating. By then was numb. Smoking meth just seemed to keep her calm. Not high or excited.

Confused by my reaction. Dick was wanting an erection. Could not think of anything more degrading. But part of me was thrilled. Lisa would take me permanently.

Lisa and Greta chatted like this was nothing. Subject turned to me. Greta asked the question. Lisa said I was close to making it. Continued talking about changes Lisa was considering making to me. Whore reacted to nothing. No matter what I did. Tried tongue fucking her asshole. Nothing.

They finished eating. Drinks in hand they stood over us.

Lisa directed. "Whore stand up. Slave lick her pits. ... Now suck her belly button." Walked me through full body worship. Made it. After some time became immune to the disgust.

"Gotta piss." Whore asked.

Lisa snapped and pointed. Pressed my mouth over her pussy.

"Whore pinch his nose. Now piss." Wanted to throw up. Greta handed her more meth. Shit this could go on all night. Her piss dribbled out for over a minute.

This went on into the middle of the night. Whore just kept smoking. They kept me worshiping her. Master Lisa was glowing. Delighted me. All I wanted was her acceptance of me as her permanent slave.

Greta "Whore one last thing. You must be very good giving blow jobs. Have an eight ball. All you have to do is get him fully hard. Within ten minutes."

They stood me up at attention. Whore knelt and started blowing. At first was easy staying soft. Then it started growing. Lost. Full erection. Greta handed her the eight ball.

Lisa glowered at me.

"Whore I brought an eight ball too. Make him cum and you get it. Keep cum in your mouth. Kiss him and make him swallow it." Every time I thought the worst was over they went further.

Whore went back to work. No matter what I thought about was getting excited. Especially with Master and Greta right there.

They stood next to me and started to rub their hands on me. Inevitably started losing control. Begged Master to stop it. They just laughed. Lisa stepped away to the bathroom. Returned straight away.

"Cum bitch!" Spurted. Finished panting like a dog.

Lisa reached down and grabbed it. Had a rubber glove on. Stroked dick and dripped some liquid onto it. Burned like it was on fire. Realized she was dripping Tabasco sauce onto it. Screamed. Greta covered my mouth with her hand.

Whore just stood there. After I calmed down some she pulled me into a kiss. Gross. Mouth was like a sewer. Pushed the cum into my mouth. Lisa pulled my head back.

"Show us. ... That is so disgusting. Worse than eating dog shit. Swallow." Still stroking burning dick. Total confusion. Worst thing I ever did. But overjoyed Lisa was stroking me.

It all stopped. Greta nodded with approval. Lisa handed her package to Whore. Greta handed her a hundred and showed her out.

"Slave I claim you. Here is twenty. Clean up and taxi home."

Made it!

*** Next chapter: Permanent Slavery Permanent Changes.