Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hands on your head." Whack! Immediately dick deflated. She grabbed my face.

"Did I say lose the erection?" Spit in my face. Now she grabbed it and jerked. Hard again. Whack. Same thing five more times. Pleasure of being jerked followed by pain. But still got hard each time.

"Ladies step up for a try." Each of the other dominants caned it. Lot's of abuse when it went soft.

Last of the ones never seen before stepped up. Very big brutish looking black woman. Must have been 100 KG. Picked out the biggest cane. Waited till I had it very hard. Looked me right in the eyes. Swung it two handed from over her head. Right onto the dick head. Fell to the floor in the fetal position. Screaming and crying.

Lisa spoke over the clapping. "Come on do not be such a pussy. Get up. Think you have a few left but we lost count." She finished it off with a few more. Proud she interacted with me.

"Now crawl and thank everybody. Good slaves are happy and grateful for what they receive." Sub space high. Proud she was considering me. Complied with the order. Several spit right in my face.

Greta said "Let's repair to the bathroom. It needs cleaning out. Do not want any messes on my carpet. Looks like it might lose control of its bowels."

They pulled me into a huge bathroom. Everybody except the two other slaves. Plenty of room. Miss Rich pulled a bag out of a tub filled with ice. Hung it up.

Master Lisa gloved up, lubed, and roughly inserted a large enema plug. Miss Rich connected the tube to it. Pushed my head onto the floor and held it there under her boot. Turned the valve.

Grunted loudly. Cannot describe the pain. My belly ached like hell. She put most of her weight on my head to keep me from rolling over.

The big brutish domme said "He is a pussy. Lisa what you gonna do when we really fuck him up."

"This is what training is for Gabrielle. If it doesn't break down and run after today plenty of time to toughen it up. Anyway sometimes it makes us sadists wet when they cry like little baby girls." Everybody laughed at that.

No idea how much it was. Only had a few enemas in my life. Felt like my intestines were going to burst. Started to shake with the chills.

"Stand up." Miss Rich said as she pulled on my hair. Tried. Could not stand up straight. She whacked my ass with the cane.

"Straight now." Almost made it. Master Lisa grabbed the balls and squeezed hard.

"This will take your mind off it. Stay straight or I'll double it." Rich started massaging my belly. Made it hurt more. Terrible cramps. Finally they relented. Pushed and dragged me into a glass shower stall. My mind was torn between the cramps and thrill of Lisa touching me.

Miss Rich reached in and yanked out the bulb. Slammed the door shut. Searing pain. Stream of shit exploded out. Stench was horrible. Felt light headed like was going to pass out.

There were several conversations going on. Not sure what was said. But they were talking like at a normal party. Finally it was over. Realized the shower controls were outside the stall. Lisa reached over. Was hit from top and side with hard streams of cold water. Was freezing to death.

They all piled out. Collapsed onto the floor. Took me several minutes to recover my senses. Heard Rich yell "Get a move on. Dry off and get out here. We're just starting."

Cannot recall everything from that afternoon. After the cock beating and ice water enema my memory stopped working.

Ate out Mistress Gabrielle while everybody watched and commented. Big hairy bush. Strong unpleasant scent. As hard as I tried she was not happy. Kept grabbing my hair pulling my face out to slap me then shoving me back in. Thrilled to eat pussy though. Master seemed happy to see me used like that.

During this one of the dominant guys started to speak loudly to Rich. He was trying to pay her so he could be the one to take my face fucking virginity. Others joined in offering to up the ante. Gabrielle asked why they were doing that. Guy pulled out his dick. Couldn't see. But from the reaction he was huge.

Lisa ended it "OK boys put your dicks away. Some of us are not interested in that shit. Gabrielle what do you think?"

"Bitch needs practice. Send him over weekends and I'll give him twenty hours of practice." Laughs and comments. She sounded deadly serious. Pushed me off so hard rolled over backwards. Miss Rich threw a wipe down and told me to clean my face and mouth.

Disturbing. Miss Rich's legs were great. And the best fake tits I've ever seen. Quite pretty face too. It was the big balls and dick was worried about.

Proceeded to bind me up. Ankle cuffs. Handcuffs behind back. Hooked them together with a short chain. Left me kneeling with back straight.

She stepped up to my face "If I feel teeth will break your jaw." Pulled out her cock. Rubbed it over my face. Humping a little.

"Come on sissy start working it. Get those lips and tongue working. Your job is to make cocks hard. Blow them. Deep throat them. Beg them to face fuck you. Take loads. Down your throat. In your mouth. On your face." Was trying and she was getting hard fast.

"Open wide you stinking old fuck." Grabbed two fists of hair and jammed it in. Must've been 7 inches. Quite thick too. Gagged and had trouble breathing. Finally got into a rhythm and got some breath. How was I turned on? Mind was really fucked by that.

Everybody was commenting and egging her on.

Rich continued "Dogs can blow better than this bitch. If you do not learn fast Lisa will sell you to a fag bar. You can be a blow job girl."

She just kept pounding. Rock hard. But seemed in total control. Not close to finishing.

Master Lisa stood next to us. Leaned down and whispered to me.

"Slave you love this. Promise when you are trained will take you to bukkake parties. If Miss Rich wants you will be her bitch boy. When she cums make sure you take it all. Waste not want not." Made me feel closer to her.

It went on and on. So many comments. Most of them brutal and degrading. Everybody was into it. Long discussion suggesting ideas to Lisa for tattoos. Had no idea what many meant.

"Time for a cum bath. Show everybody what a good cum slut you are." She pulled back and started to spurt on my face. Concentrated and kept my mouth open. Load was immense. Applause for Rich.

She started to wipe up cum and drop it into my mouth. Lisa stood right there staring into my eyes. Knew what she wanted. Hold it all in my mouth. She grinned and my dick twitched.

Lisa ordered "Slave show everybody. Look at everybody mouth open." Complied.

"Good girls gargle it. Gives them the full taste." Gargled.

"Swallow it cunt." Swallowed.

"Kiss Rich's ass." Did. Everybody was complimenting Rich. Was spent. But not broken. One of the slaves was directed to remove the bondage. The other slave put the cock cage back on. Good he did it still wanted to get hard again.

Allowed to clean up. Given a few minutes to rest and recover. Lisa took me aside for a private moment.

"This was just a taste of slavery. Easier because all you had to do was survive. You want in my life you need to learn that a good slave works hard to anticipate and be ready for all. Could take an hour to tell you what you did wrong. For now just one. When you were given the honor of kissing Rich's ass you should have smiled, sniffed it, kissed it, thanked her, then begged to lick her dirty sweaty asshole." Slap slap. One with each hand to each cheek. Ears were ringing.

Greta led me out to the garage. Lisa called out as we did.

"Any guy who calls out, honks, whistles at you on the way back to your car. Offer him and his friends free blow jobs. Do not think we are not watching."

Scary walk of shame back to the car. Thank god no one noticed me in the dark. But all I could think about now was Lisa and sex. She was in my head totally. Thrilled with her attention and presence.

Somehow made it into work the next day. Tried to rest up and take things slow and steady. Each night that week thought about what had happened. Master had opened my eyes. Starting to understand what she meant by true lifestyle dominance and slavery. No idea why the thought turned me on so much.

Penis was still hurting. Thank god (Master Lisa) was allowed respite from vibrator and pornos.

Thursday night phone call.

"Slave you are granted a timeout to start this call. You are allowed to answer truthfully. Will grant you a few questions. Understood?"

"Yes Master."

"Are you starting to understand true slavery now?" "Yes."

"Good. But you still do not really know how far this can go."

"No Master. What is the furthest you have gone with a male slave?"

"Depends on your point of view. For you probably my first true male slave. Did not live up to my needs. Took him to the EU for vacation. Sold him to a male Master at an underground S&M club. Question?" OMG.

"Uh ... what happened to him?"

"No idea. Saw him again a couple of years later at a big BDSM club. Tattoos and piercings. Dickhead and top of cock were bifurcated. Owner explained that was to prevent him from any possibility of intercourse again. Nice tramp stamp too. Fotze."

"What does that mean?"

"Pussy or cunt in German. As a tramp stamp, owner said it meant anyone could fuck his ass. To show off that night he was offered to everybody. Tied up bent over. Dozens of men, and women with strap-ons, fucked him. He looked so happy. Just needed to find the right owner. Maybe he really was closeted gay."

"Yes Master."

"Scared is good. Love to smell your fear. Next."

"May I know how you will transform this slave's body?"

"No. None of your business."

"Is it possible to be your slave forever?" My sole fantasy now.

"Yes. But you must be very good and always evolve. You saw Greta's permanent slave. She only agreed because of the money. He knows that. Still worships her. Lives a seemingly miserable existence. Usually works as a sub in scenes or occasional shows and videos. Is her public dungeon's janitor. Mostly does the most disgusting things in scenes for videos. Pain no longer is an issue for him he can hardly feel a thing. His life is boring drudgery. Just lives to be in her presence occasionally. But it is what he wanted and loves it."

"What is your dream male slave?"

"Very good question. It changes over time. After you achieve it set new goals and get a new slave."

"Do you have any other male slaves now?"

"Yes two. They are assigned permanently to two of my friends. Sent you a pic." Ding. Looked at it. Pretty big white guy laying on a floor. Gabrielle standing on his chest wearing spiked heel boots. Looked like they would break his ribs.

Ding. Another pic.

"Take a minute to really look her over." Was looking at a petite bleach blond trans lady. No balls or sack. Tiny little penis. Nice small natural looking boobs. Curvy very small waist. Body totally hairless. Numerous tats. Started reading them.

Above penis 'Black Owned'. Across upper chest 'Queen of Spades'. On one hip bone a Queen of Spades symbol. The other side a big read heart with 'BBC in it'.

"Understand?"

"Think so. Racial thing. Blacks own her. That's all I know."

"Do not know her. Found that photo on tumblr. She is precious and looks perfect. Tattoos mean she has submitted herself to the black race. Will submit to any black person in any way. She is so cute. Would buy her if I could find her. Looks like Eastern Europe." Did not know how to respond.

"You are lost now. Not understanding true slavery. Listen up. Friend's slave years ago. She had trouble breaking him in. For some reason she wanted to keep him. He could not wrap his head around real slavery. Approached it all as a sex game. Tried to top from the bottom. Tried to get away with things. So she went to Greta. Greta hooked her up with a retired Dominatrix in Australia who owned a working ranch. Not some tourist one. Real working one. They accepted slaves temporarily for big payments. He got sent for 8 weeks. Eight weeks there he worked 16 hours a day. Chained and naked. Just boots for work. Almost roasted his skin off. Kept in a barn stall. Bathing was a bucket of water and a rag. Food just some slop. Ranch hands were allowed to use the slaves. Daily whippings and beatings. That broke him in. Returned docile, servile, and with no hesitation to serve as required."

Master had my mind reeling again. Slavery to her was becoming an obsession. Pain, humiliation, and degradation were starting to be my desire to show her my worship and submission.

"Back to reality. My goal is for you to live a slavery of sexual torment, pain, mental anguish, and merciless humiliation. The more you take the more you get. Fulfill my desires and I will punish you. Then come up with worse ones. Am a sexual and psychological sadist. Still a yes slave?"

"Yes Master Lisa."

"Knew you were a desperate masochist." Click.

Next few months were a whir. Many firsts. A few highlights.

Returned middle of the night to Inserection adult store. Master Lisa and Miss Rich. Thankfully same girl working.

Lisa greeted her "Hey Brat."

Giggle "Hi Lisa nice to see you and ass wipe again."

"Meet Miss Rich. She's taken an interest in him. May be renamed. Maybe you can help. Something very gay and cock oriented."

"Hi Miss Rich. He could be named 'Dickless'."

Rich responded "Hi Miss Brat. That is simple and straight to the point." Laughter.

"We need to get more things for his coming out. Rich is using him as her public show slave starting next week." Lisa said.

The next hour was spent mainly in the clothing area. Rich seemed thrilled as they had costumes not usually in the sissies clothing stores. Big mix of BDSM and sissy together. Credit card almost hit the limit. Couple of costumes both with lace up corset like tops. Garter belts and a pair of heavy fishnets.

"Brat maybe you want to join me at next week's show? He and Rich would love some people there who know them."

"Sure. But he'll have to pay off the manager." She nodded over to the same old man as last time.

"Of course. Slave get her next Saturday night off." Crawled over to him. Looked at me like I was a maggot. Agreed to pay him $500. Did not have it with me and he insisted needed it by Tuesday. Had to hit the bank for a loan soon.

Master Lisa called late Thursday.

"Listen closely. Fuck up Saturday and I will rip your dick off and make you eat it. It is Rich's coming out. In every way. Biggest day of her life. Your sole purpose is to be her slave and help her attract attention, admiration, and customers." Click.

Miss Rich picked me up in a chauffeured limo. Female chauffeur. Just a regular looking young white lady. Saw her eyes bug a little when Rich led me to the car with a leash.

In the limo she had me remove the pants covering up my play costume. Attached a chain leash to the cock head part of the cage.

Was dressed in a fluffy white open pirate's blouse. Tight purple panties. Cage pulled out above them. Wedgie in the back. Garter belt and the fishnets. 5" fuck me open toed high heels. Rich put bright red lipstick on me.

"Slave be confident and devoted. Want every sub in the place to envy you. Perform well and promise the next time Lisa loans you will pop your cherry." Not a totally unpleasant thought now.

Night was a blur. She was the Princess at a coming out ball. Slavishly followed her. Easy since she hooked the leash to her belt in the back. Concentrated on her tight ass. Seemed like every woman and man in the place wanted to talk with her. Many subs fell at her feet. She flirted with a few. Mostly stepping on them. Or having them kiss her toes. Suck her spiked heels. Felt jealous.

What I didn't see till the end was the other two young dommes from Greta's dungeon. Turns out they followed us and handed out cards with dungeon's phone and web site.

Not long in spotted Master Lisa and Miss Brat. Lisa was stunning. Leather head to foot. Thigh high boots with 5 or 6" heels. Brat was in spandex tights and tube top with no bra. Somehow she was sexy despite a frumpy little body. Shocked to see her with a big camera. Like a Nikon with a big lens. She was photographing us. Attention from others was now causing a little pride in my brain.

Night ended. Miss Rich was glowing. She made a show of leaving. Had the limo outside for us. Crawled out. She detached the leash and ordered me in first. Chauffeur was holding the door. Small crowd was still watching us.

"Lay down on the seat. Head here." She pointed to the seat nearest the door.

Made a big show of sitting on my face. Swinging her legs in. Took a few minutes with the door being held open as people came over to say good night. Many compliments.

At home Rich told the driver to wait. Came into my apartment. I stripped. Received a short hard draining. She was on a high. Was in a sub high. Balls flowed. She chattered about everything that had happened. Penis drooled like crazy. After had me lay down in the bathtub. Carefully covered my face with the cum.

"Do not move. Let it dry. Wash up in the morning."

Slept like a baby that night. Woke up to a painful morning try at an erection. Night out had turned me on. Phone dinged after my shower. Text from Miss Brat. 'Lisa said you should look at the photos.' Link was included.

Put it up on the PC and TV. Damn. Public area of Greta's dungeon web site. Twenty pics. Several showed me clearly. Always crawling even though I stood most of the night. Guess I had come out too.

Visited that club and one other over the next couple of months. Each time just Rich and me followed by the two other dommes.

Few weeks later my dreams almost came true. A man picked me up in a big SUV. Had me get in the back. Crawled inside a big cloth bag which he tied shut. Jesus.

Parked in a garage. Crawled into an impressive house. Immaculate. Right to business. Alpha met me. Snapped at the driver to get the fuck out. Ouch. Guess he was another slave?

Led me into a beautiful bedroom. Shock and thrill.

Lisa stood at the foot of a huge four poster bed. Stark naked. Early to mid forties with a body any 21 year old model would envy. Large high firm breasts. Curvy waist with a soft but flat stomach. Muscled legs forever. Small landing strip.

Alpha stepped behind me and cuffed my hands tightly. Thankfully padded cuffs. Came back around to stand between us. She took off her cloths.

Lisa reached around to cup Alpha's cheeks. Just a few inches from my face. Damn she was branded. Smallish fancy L. Artsy one with curves.

"Wanna eat some ass slave? ... What you want doesn't exist! You do what your Gods desire."

Master laid back and pulled Alpha's face into her pussy. Envious. Maybe thirty minutes. Paused. Alpha stood then pulled my feet shoving me half under the bed. Then sat cross legged on my face ass to mouth.

She said "Eat it." She leaned back in to pleasure Master Lisa. Nirvana. So close. Dick kept trying to grow. Eating her ass was fun. So sexy cause was so close to Master Lisa but couldn't even see her.

Later Master had me wash up. Removed the cage and monitored me. Pulled into a living room. Alpha sat naked on the couch watching. Thought she had a slight smirk. Master pulled me to the center of the room. She was still magnificently naked. Was still uncaged.

"Slave you really want me to touch it?" Grinning at me. Tried not to move or flinch. Slowly grabbed the balls. Squeezed them firmly.

"Enjoy them while you can. Assume the position." Rich had taught me. Hands on top of head. Feet spread with apart. Knees locked. That way could not jump out of the way.

Master Lisa stepped back. Stared me down. Alpha was smirking.

"Slave what do you want? ... Speak. Give me an answer."

"Whatever my pleases Master."

Stared. Making me very nervous. Sweating. Starting to shake a little.

It came as soon as I lost a moment of concentration. Her right foot slammed up into and through the balls. Felt like they were ripped off. Her foot ended up near my chin. Dropped like a sack. Curled up holding them. Alpha was giggling.