All Comments on 'Permission'

by subchristopher

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jamieanne63jamieanne63almost 3 years ago

Another great story! I love your writing style...I love the pathetic ways of the subs you describe and the arrogant superiority of the women...your stories are never a disappointment! Thank you for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chris walked slowly out of the kitchen, reaching his clothes, he dressed and put on his socks and shoes.

He slowly turned and walked back into the kitchen where Maddison was still sitting. She looked up with a curious expression on her face. “What do want ? I told you to go slave”.

Chris slowly reached into his pocket and slipped out a cylinder about six inches long. A furious expression flitted across Madison’s face. Chris depressed a button on the tube and a thin blade sprang out. The expression on Madison’s face turned from fury to alarm & then fear as Chris plunged the blade into her neck.

Blood erupted and shot out across the kitchen. She fell to the floor clawing at the blade. Eventually she stopped moving and Chris removed the blade and rinsed it under the tap. He depressed the second button and the blade slid back into the tube. Picking up the key, he turned slowly and walked out of the apartment.

Pulling his phone out of his other pocket, he opened the Brotherhoods homepage and deleted the name Madison R….. from the list and noted that another three names had disappeared since yesterday. He smiled, walked slowly to his car got in and after a couple of deep, cleansing breaths, drove off towards his hotel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous