Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So. Is it like, totally embarrassing having to beg for it like that?"

"Oh yes, Madison. Completely. Even though this is what I want, when I actually have to beg, I'm just humiliated inside."

"Good." A pause, and a big smile. "I want you to be embarrassed. This shouldn't be easy."

A few seconds later, Madison stopped fanning.

"That should be good."

Taking the ring from the towel behind her, Madison clasped it around the base of my cock, behind my balls. It still felt wet. She then grabbed the tube.

"Time to go back in your little cage..."

Madison shook the wet chastity tube in front of me, sprinkling my face and neck with little drops. She then held it just below the tip of my cock.

"Say goodbye. It's going away for a good long while."

I sighed deeply, thinking about just how good that orgasm felt, wondering how long it would be until I was allowed to feel that way again. I spoke very meekly.

"Goodbye..."

Madison laughed, a cute chirpy giggle. Then she slid the tube up while I watched my penis disappear into it. Holding it against the ring with one hand, Madison leaned and fished in her pocket with the other hand for the lock. She threaded it through the clasp, held it between her thumb and one finger, and smiled at me.

I swallowed nervously. Madison's smile dissolved into a very serious look.

"Nobody, absolutely nobody, takes this off except me. Clear?"

"Yes, Madison."

"I'm absolutely serious. Promise me."

"I promise that no one except you will take off my chastity cage, Madison. I promise."

She continued holding the lock for a few long seconds, never breaking eye contact, serious stare boring into me, and then I heard the faintest -click- as Madison snapped the lock shut, still holding my gaze.

I exhaled. That sound, it was tiny, but to me it always seemed loud and foreboding. I felt myself start to shiver, then shake a little before Madison finally let go of the lock, then gradually averted her stare.

"We're done here, Chris. Get dressed and get out."

"Yes, Madison."

Madison turned around on the stool and stared into her phone as I walked naked out of the kitchen, back toward the door, toward my clothes, toward everything in my life, once again locked in chastity where I belong.

12