Permission

Story Info
A devious Mistress teases Rory, needing permission to cum.
1.7k words
4.77
6.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
616 Followers

I went about my chores, happily humming to myself. I always enjoyed when I was able to dress as Rory for my Mistress, even when she put me to work. Locked into my favourite maid uniform, I giggled as I felt the material swish against my stockings. At first the pink dress had made me burn with humiliation, so ridiculous with its frill and poofs, I had begged Mistress not to wear it. But she would just laugh, giggling to herself as I was sent off to do chores, face burning the entire time. Now, I happily humiliated myself for her, happily embraced being her sissy maid.

Underneath my frilly dress, my clit sat frustrated in its cage. Mistress had taken a very serious turn when it came to my denial lately. I was no longer allowed to touch myself at all, with her taking control of cleaning, shaving, teasing, and pleasuring me. Although, noticing a trend, the last one was slowly happening less and less. The aching frustration between my legs was becoming a constant familiarity.

With the switch to my clit being locked in her tiny pink cage, Mistress had gotten very good at making me cum from my g-spot. Whether it was bouncing on her cock, being toyed with by her vibrator, or worked over by her fingers; she knew my ass better than me. It had gotten to the point where I was more excited to see her strap-on than her key. What was happening to me?

Lost in thought, I didn't hear my Mistress sneak up behind me. I gasped as I felt her hands on my ass, playfully snapping my garter straps. She pulled me down by my collar to her mouth, whispering into my ear, asking if I was being a good girl. Giggling, I nodded, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of her hands on me. Smiling, Mistress kissed my cheek, still holding my collar, and led me to the living room.

Finger hooked through the ring in my collar, I quickly teetered on my heels after her, whimpering when I saw her chair. Mistress' chair, with straps on the legs and back, able to snugly hold me in place. I had been the victim of endless teasing at the hands of that chair, the worst being never knowing what was in store for me. Sensing my hesitation, Mistress laughed, forcibly escorting me to stand in front, ready for my torment.

As I waited, heels together like a good girl, I watched as Mistress returned with her dildo. Moaning at the sight of it, knowing the pleasure it has brought me, my clit began to strain against its cage, excitedly knowing my ass would soon be full. She casually lubed it up and placed it on the chair, nodding for me to sit down.

Feeling it spread my ass wide, I whimpered as I began to slide down her cock. Slowly, up and down to spread the lube inside of me, it took a few attempts to be able to firmly sit in the chair. Once all the way down, feeling full, Mistress quickly strapped me in. Hands behind me, chest pulled back, thighs shackled down, and finally my ankles, I was trapped. Denied even the tiniest of movement, I just sat there, wide-eyed, staring at my Mistress for what was to come next.

Ignoring my pleading expression, Mistress disappeared once again, returning with a towel and her shaving bag. Pulling out her key from a place that I never seem to be able to notice, she slid it into her cage. The soft click as it opened sent shivers through me, a tiny gasp escaping my lips as my full attention was directed to my Mistress. Which of course she enjoyed, taking her time, prolonging my anticipation, my torment.

Pulling off the cage brought forth my erection in rapid succession. Giving my poor clit and balls some much needed attention, Mistress rubbed them, enjoying the cacophony of noises emitting from me. Keeping me nice and hard, she went to work, spreading cream over my denied genitals. Taking her razor, ignoring my pleas, she focused on her task. I watched her meticulously remove all the hair from my privates, rinsing in the bowl beside her. Going over me thoroughly, she made sure that I was completely hairless, smooth. My clit was already screaming for a release, having been so long, pre-cum beginning to form at the tip.

Wiped down and cleaned, she inspected me once again. Running her hand up and down, just enough to keep me hard, she made sure every inch of me was hairless. Finally satisfied with her work she smiled, staring into my eyes, watching the frustration behind them. Mistress softly laughed, amused by her little toy. Her hands put down the soap and water and reached for the lube, and I knew my true torment was about to begin.

Mistress slowly moved up and down my clit, forcing moans from my lips. She watched me intently, enjoying every second of my emotions. I felt myself get close so quickly, so eager to cum. I wanted to be quiet, I tried to pretend I wasn't on the edge, because I knew she would stop. But the need was too powerful. The need to obey. The need to listen. The need to be her good girl.

Mistress, I'm gonna cum

Such a simple statement. No begging, just a notification. No control, just information. It wasn't asking for permission, I wasn't allowed to do that anymore. I was at her mercy. I was in her grasp. Knowing how hard it was for me to say those words, the smile grew on my Mistress' face.

And she stopped.

Whimpering as she let go, trying to thrust my cock in the air, to get stimulation from something. Clenching around her cock in my ass, I tried with every fiber of my being to push myself over the edge. But my body did not allow it, she saw to that. My training did not allow it, she saw to that. My desire to be hers, owned in every way. She saw to that.

Calling me her good girl, hand gently on my cheek, she waited for me to calm down. Her hands massaging my swollen and denied balls, smooth to the touch after her grooming. Cupping and squeezing, she played with her favourite toys, waiting for my clit to lose a bit of its excitement. With a gleeful smile, she went back to pleasuring my frustrated clit. In what felt like seconds I was back, close, so tantalizingly close.

Mistress, I'm gonna cum

Once again, she let go. Once again, I humped the air. Once again, I was denied.

Our game continued, over and over.

Mistress, I'm gonna cum

She would stop, and smile. Calling me her good girl, she'd wait to continue before her hands returned to my torment.

Mistress, I'm gonna cum

Enjoying my torment, seeing the difficulty of voicing those words, she devilishly grinned at her sissy.

Mistress, I'm gonna cum

She would stop, basking in my frustration, seeing the aching need behind my eyes.

When she brought out her vibrator my whimpering was mixed with tears. Mind melting into submission, I could do nothing but sit there, losing myself in her touch. She expertly touched the toy to the head of my clit, just slightly, pushing me to the edge.

Mistress, I'm gonna cum

And away it went, waiting. Patient. Reading me perfectly, she placed it back on my head only when I was ready, only when I could take it. Just a touch was all it took now, I felt like I was constantly on the edge, constantly feeling like I needed to cum. I couldn't speak. I couldn't think. I could only stare at my Mistress, into those beautiful terrifying eyes, silently praying she took mercy on me.

Mistress, I'm gonna cum

But mercy wasn't really her style, leaving me in my state of torment. My state of denial. Doing so with a big smile on her face. I couldn't take anymore, barely whispering my warning.

Mistress, I'm gonna cum

Mistress, I-

Mistress...

Mistress!!!

I would have done anything for her in that moment. Given anything to her. Promised anything to her. I needed her. Her touch. Her control. But she already had it, had it all. I was hers to touch. Hers to control. And Mistress knew it. Knew I was her toy. Knew I was her collared slut. Knew I was her Rory.

With a final jolt with her vibrator, she left me on the edge, leaving me in a world of denial as she put away her toys. Only able to watch, my clit refusing to believe it wasn't getting a release. I heard her walk behind me, freezer opening, returning with ice and a cloth. Slowly and carefully, she softly placed the ice on my clit, stealing the life from it. Gasping and whining, still unable to speak, I watched as my erection subsided. I watched as it wilted. I watched as she once again slid the cage on. And I watched her, eyes filled with glee, as I heard the lock for the second time that day,click.

A final kiss on my cheek, she released me from her god forsaken chair. Legs shaking, my denial still at the forefront of my mind, I stayed leant back in the chair for support. Mistress casually walked over, clipping a leash to my collar, and brought me to the bedroom. As I climbed between her legs, mind still in a daze, I began to lick. Feeling her hands in my hair, she moaned from my tongue.

Getting close, Mistress pushed into my mouth, hand forcefully keeping me in place. She let me know when she was close. Let me know her enjoyment, the very same thing she denied me moments ago. The aching in my clit a constant in my life now, the need that drove me to be her good girl. Yet, in this moment, it pulsated through my entire body, each frustrated throb coursing through me. I listened as she taunted me. I listened as she tested my resolve to be her good girl.

Rory, I'm gonna cum

And I could do nothing as I watched her do just that.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
616 Followers