Permission

Story Info
Do you think you earned the right to cum?
987 words
3.83
4.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sosojuicy
sosojuicy
54 Followers

Punkin saunters into her bedroom from brunch as Prince is flipping through the channels on the tv. She kicks her shoes off and leans to greet him with a kiss and he moves back.

"Where have you been?" his voice booms startling her a little.

"I went to brunch with the girls."

"So, you didn't see my calls? Huh?"

Fumbling through her bag, she opened her phone and realized that she had missed calls from him. She climbs into the bed and she slides in his lap. He slides her off and puts her on the empty space in the bed.

"You're mad at me?"

"No" he replies nonchalantly, continuously flipping.

"Yes you are Daddy'"

"No I'm not angry, but I'm getting angry if you keep saying it."

"I'm on punishment. Aren't I?"

Annoyed, he rubs his beard and looks over at her "Did I say that? No I did not." he settles on a movie channel but he can tell Punkin is not gonna settle. She rolls over and her feet touch the floor. She begins taking her clothes off trying to gain his attention.

"Daddy can I do it?" noticing her tactic he smirks. "Use your words. Do what Punkin?"

"Touch myself Daddy. Do I have permission?"

Grazing over her smooth dark cocoa skin, he grins. "No. You can't." Replying flatly. She pouts and slides back onto her side of the bed. Irritated, she pulls out her phone and scrolls through her IG feed.

Looking at her in her little attitude, He smirks. He knows that she is a lil brat and hates being told no. She was such a Princess but he wouldn't have it any other way.

"You know better don't you? You know when Daddy calls, you answer. No excuses."

Pulling her close to him he kisses her. His hands roaming all over her body. His fingertips glide across her breasts, he squeezes her nipple. Arching her back she lets out a soft whimper. The combination of his kisses and his hands was making her juice and her pussy thump.

She ran her hands up her thigh, he popped them. "Move yo fuckin hand"

"Did I say you could touch yourself? No, I did not."

"Just because you can't touch yourself don't mean that I can't touch you."

He inserted a finger in her pussy, damn, she was so wet. The response her body was giving was all the reason for him to venture deeper. Her pussy was popping and her clit was swollen in anticipation.

"That pussy is so wet for Daddy. Let me slide another finger." He went deeper, using his thumb he toyed with her swollen pearl. Biting her bottom lip she moaned and groaned with pleasure. The waves were washing over her hard and fast. "You wanna cum don't you baby. Let that pussy cum for daddy." Orgasm after orgasm he was draining her and he didn't even penetrate her yet. He watched her reach her peak one final time. He removed his fingers, soaked in her juices and placed them in her mouth. Watching her lick her juices off his fingers turned him on even more. He had to taste her. Looking her over, his hunger grew. He picked up her leg and kissed down her inner thigh before locking in on her pussy.

The first lap of his tongue sent chills down her spine, she knew he was going to devour her she was the last meal on earth. He lapped, licked and slurped her until she was spent from the pleasure he was giving to her.

"Thats right cum in my mouth. I know you got more for me babe."

"Daddy please-" gasping for air she felt a drop in the pit of her stomach. A feeling all too familiar.

"Mhm cum for daddy." He assaulted her clit with his tongue till her mind was blown and her pussy was sensitive.

"Damn you taste good babe. Come put daddy in yo mouth." She licks her lips and grins because she loves returning the favor. She lowered her head unto is throbbing dick and begins to slurp and suck him. She licks the shaft slurping and sucking and massaging this chocolate monster that she loves so much. Looking at his facial expression she smirked.

"Mhm suck daddy up. Thats a good girl" his moans and growls danced around the room. There's no doubt that she is doing the damn thing. Slurping and sucking she can taste the precum slide down her throat. "Get that nut back of your throat." He hold her head while thrustin and the throbbing let her know he losing control. Before long he is growling and he filling her throat with his hot sticky cum. Licking her lips, she savors the fact that he is magically delicious.

Prince rolls over and positions himself on top of her. She wraps her arms around hus neck and shudders with anticipation. Smacking his dick on her clit she quivered. Thrusting deep inside the wind was knocked out of her. Every inch was making her body hot as her pussy leaked.

"Next time I call, you better answer."

"Daddy I'm sorry. Please-"

Deeper and deeper and her cries and pleads fell on deaf ears. "That pussy feel so good. Thats right cum again on that dick i feel it." Her pussy started to contract and her whole body quivered. Moans turned to whimpers, screams turned to whispers. ""Cum in my pussy daddy.

Fill me up.

I need it daddy."

"This pussy feels so good

I'm cum all in that pussy."

Palming her ass he filled her with every drop he had until it spilled out of her. Moans, groans and howls filled the room and spilled throughout the house. He collapsed on top of her while she cascaded kisses all over his face. She trace his spine with her fingertips until they drifted off to sleep.

sosojuicy
sosojuicy
54 Followers