All Comments on 'Permission D: Satisfied'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
A rather good series !!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this series of 4 tales. The sequence in many marriages, of mundane and boring sex leading to experimentation with other partners and later acceptance or more likely divorce, has been the basis of many stories on Literotica. I must say that Charley_Ace has taken the theme and produced a well-written and balanced tale, which gave me so much pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
warped people

The husband and wife made me sick.

aarrrghaarrrghover 13 years ago
Balanced

This series combine to make a well-balanced tale. The ending couldn't have been any better.

aarrrgh@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And they all lived happily ever after...

When does Janice get some MFM action? When does Beth move in?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
How often?

OK...Hubby goes from a low dose of lackluster sex with Sweetie to almost none, then to some very hot and appreciative strange with a decent frequency! Next, he manages to get some sweet revenge (thrice) then escalate to what promises to be a permanent & frequent FMF life. Way to go (or cum!)

Realistic? Not on your life! Is realism why you come to Lit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wimp

He think that he is right but he just is a fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Very hot series!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
LOVED IT!

Entire series very good. Thanks.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
The author

Must have been a copper (policeman)

I proceeded down pussy street and turned right before proceeding along cream pie road.

Glad there was no revenge to extract on anyone....

The series was a bit of fun, but no where near the best I've read, as with all his stories it's best to switch off any semblance of reality :)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Too trite

Of course he keeps both women happy. Why did the wife need a lover in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Of course Carolinacuckster would like it.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Then the women fall in love with each other and exclude the clueless shit eating husband.

Before he knows Janice leaves him for Mary Beth and divorces him to live with her.

Poor Bill, the fool, ends up very much alone, thinking “where did that come from?”

What an idiot Bill is, and he only has himself to blame. LOL!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Initial

My initial reaction to this story was spot on. You've done much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Charley, I don't think you are an ace, more like a joker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another vile woman only thinking of her self

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

The point of this series of stories is the husband was dealing with two women who are so into trying new aggressive sex that they have no compunction or rules about being married. The story was build on the foundation of cheating and I think the ending is one of many that came naturally. This wasn't a masterpiece or even a stellar story that draws emotions. No, this was a story that stated in the first chapter " want to be selfish"and need an excuse to shame or cajole you my husband into at least passive agreement. The cheating wife misjudged Mike and felt he cared a little bit about her. He looked at her as just another cheating slut that he could use any was he wanted to. The one aspect of the story that seemed a bit contrived is the husband's af=acceptance of the cheaters behavior. Also, his naive lack of understanding that the wife was playing him. The best part was his recovery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous