Permission Please, Sir?

Story Info
A mind control story.
1.6k words
4.24
39.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at the bedside clock; 5am.

It's been two days since our encounter and I'm still bruised and raw, but I'm already ravenous and my biggest ache isn't the residue of play discomfort. I'm craving the taste of you; the feel of your hard cock assaulting my body and your soft words invading my mind.

My thoughts whirl around your passing mention last night of going to the office early today to finish a particularly punishing coding sequence. Ruby may be on Rails but I'm still jealous of the number of hours she steals from your day and how much attention you devote to her.

In a split second the decision is made and I bolt from between the sheets.

I know I'm risking wrath but I honestly don't care. I race through the shower and pull a light wrap around my still wet body then tumble into the RV.

I feel moisture pooling between my legs. It has nothing to do with the shower water still dripping from my long auburn hair that I didn't bother to towel dry in my haste to get moving across the city before morning traffic brings the freeways to a halt and everything to do with deep, burning hunger for you.

I fly through the dawn light, through the stirring suburbs in a wilful but ultimately fruitless race against the sunrise. The roads are still free flowing and my desire for you gallops without restraint ahead of me.

I know I'm speeding, far exceeding the legal limit, but desire forces the accelerator down further and I'm giddy at the delicious naughtiness of this early morning adventure.

Will I be too late?

No... as I gently brake outside your house in the pearly light I see you strolling towards your vehicle.

Softly I call out and your head jerks. You stride out of the gate and in THAT voice demand: "What the hell...?"

Silently I shrug off my filmy wrap, not caring that I am naked in the street. I kneel and wordlessly reach for your belt.

Your frown becomes a wolfish grin and you taunt: "You insatiable little slut! You've driven 20 miles across the city at this hour just for a mouthful of cock? Without permission? You don't deserve it, but I'll think of a suitable punishment while you open wide."

A step and you're before me, somehow already unzipped.

Your fingers twist into my hair, forcing your hard cock into my throat. You're thrusting as I gag and my head drives back against the door. Still you punish my mouth until your breath quickens.

You tear your cock away from my moist lips and pull me to my feet by my hair. A quick twist and, still naked, my body is sprawled forward over the hood of the vehicle.

Your cock pushes between my ass cheeks. There is a second of searing pain and then your hands clamp around my hips and you're slamming your full length into me. I jerk uncontrollably as a massive orgasm tears through my body.

"Again not asking permission?" you whisper against my ear. "First you come to my house without asking, then you cum without permission. You've just guaranteed punishment!

"Now CUM...and don't stop until I say you may!"

Your words unfurl in my mind, starting a cascade effect that stills my body for a microsecond before captive synapses connect on auto-pilot and my pelvis begins to twitch.

I'm powerless; your words cause crashing waves of agonising pleasure through and over me and my feet kick impotently against the RV's front tyre. I couldn't halt the tsunami if I tried; even if you pulled your hard cock out of my ass and stopped touching my body altogether.

Left entirely alone I'd still be lying face down on the hood riding wave after wave of an endless orgasm because you'd taken months to mould and craft the perfect submissive fuck toy over whom you finally have the thing you crave most; control.

Your cock being buried in my ass this morning was a bonus for you; just one more layer of pleasure to gild the lily of the ultimate high of being able to make me cum with a single word, whether you happened to be bent over my back or halfway across the world.

Then you'd taken that training further, breaching barriers in my psyche and making my entire universe a single, pin-prick ache for you. I had become so susceptible to your commands that a simple text message saying: "CUM!" jack-knifed my body and caused an instant explosion in my groin and in my mind.

Although still a work in progress, you'd trained me to be so acquiescent to your commands that a few simple words could instantly halt an impending orgasm, no matter how intense the physical stimulation. And as you did today, you could also induce an instant, rolling climax that would only cease when you granted me permission to stop.

The latter I both desired and feared with ferocious intensity. Never had I experienced such heights of pleasure, but I knew unequivocally that one day I would plunge over the event horizon of frenzied madness that I skirted each time you uttered the words: "CUM...and don't stop!"

Would today be the day?

Waves of such intense pleasure roll through my body and scream through my brain that I give no thought to the fact that I am spread across an RV hood on a public road like the slut you're telling me I am as your palm cracks down first on one ass cheek, then the other.

Somewhere in my mind, logic tells me the fiery pain should interrupt the pleasure I'm feeling and I'm begging you over and over again to stop. It's not the blows that are making me plead but the pleasure of being fucked hard, of cumming.

"I can't cum anymore! Make it stop! PLEASE! Make it stop."

It starts as a scream that you ignore, and eventually I'm so exhausted by the minutes of ceaseless climaxing that I fall silent, simply twitching as your palm strikes again and again.

Only when you see me breaking under you, do you thrust your cock into my ass one final time; the impact so hard that I feel jarring all the way to the base of my skull. You let out a deep cry as your hands clench my breasts and your warm cum spurts inside me.

It's only then, with your cock still buried in my ass, that you bend and put your mouth against my ear, whispering: "Stop. Now."

Finally you ease your cock out and with it a trickle of cum runs between my legs. You lift my shaking body off the hood of the RV and brace my nakedness against your sturdy height.

Tucking the flimsy wrap around my limp body, you open the RV's door and pull me inside onto your lap.

"You're such a hungry fuck toy," you murmur against my neck, "but be careful what you wish for. You misbehaved. Because I'm feeling generous, though, your punishment today was to cum until you couldn't even beg anymore to stop.

"If you're so grossly disobedient again I could instruct you not to climax for a day, a weekend or even a week - no matter how intense the stimulation. Think of the agony of that!"

Your tongue darts into my ear and my already sodden pussy gushes. Then your lips brush down the side of my neck to the hollow where it joins my shoulder. Your arms clamp tight around me a second before your teeth sink into the tender skin.

As tired as I am, a lightning bolt flashes between your mouth and my pussy and I buck hard against your grip as I cum yet again.

Your teeth slowly release my flesh and I feel your lips curve into a smile. You know the result of a bite in that tender hollow because you've trained me to climax from it, but I know pointing that out will only make it harder on me. "Dear oh dear," you murmur against my neck, still smiling. "Such a bad little slut; no permission again!"

I'm still gasping as you pull me out of the RV, wrap your strong arms around my narrow waist and bend to kiss the top of my head. "Two punishments and it's not even 7am. I think that's a record even for you."

"Two punishments?" I repeat, bewildered.

"But of course," you say, a slight smile tugging at the corners of your mouth. "I give you so much pleasure and you repay me by not asking for permission to cum, just minutes after we've completed a lesson on precisely that subject.

"If you're not going to learn with pleasure, it'll have to be the hard way. Listen carefully now; you will not orgasm again until I give you permission!"

"Noooo!" I wail, knowing full well my mind has already accepted and processed the command, while the maddening hunger has already started building in my body. Soon it will be unbearable. "Just for today?" I ask in a small voice.

The half smile turns into a deep chuckle as you look down at my dismayed expression, revelling in your power and my desire. "Maybe, maybe not. I might summon you later today, tomorrow or at the end of the week. But know this; when I revoke the orgasm ban I expect you to obey me henceforth.

"If you disappoint me even once, next time the orgasm ban could be permanent."

You turn on your heel and stride away, and my eyes are wide as I retreat into the RV. No orgasms? Ever?

Then my heated gaze takes in your long legs, broad shoulders and tight ass hugged by low-slung jeans and a switch flips in my brain. My fingers inch downwards towards my sodden pussy and attack my clit in a frenzy of motion. My breathing quickens, I moan... then nothing.

A string of curses fills my frustrated mind as I drive away. Knowing you as I do, I think ruefully, it's going to be a long week...