All Comments on 'Perplexed Pt. 01'

by brewdude2003

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More please!

Got Any more Chapters up your pen/in your keyboard?

NojNojover 19 years ago
Great work!

Hey mate, great story! Not rushed, well laid out, good characters and interesting plots! Hope to see a sequeal soon! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Story

wow, great story, you defintely have a talent for writing, kept me interested through out the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story. I can't wait to see the second installment. I'll be looking for it daily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please continue

It's a great story with interesting characters and a good story line. Sexy and romantic!

Please continue !!!!!

aglaisaglaisalmost 17 years ago
Please continue

It's a great story with interesting characters and a good story line. Sexy and romantic!

Please continue !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful story

What a great dtory you have spun.Please continue as there are so many threads to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
stupid

stupid he doesn't like or get along with his sister and knows dana won't be home so why would he go home he should have made plans to either stay at school or meet dana in chicago totaly unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Damn, he may be sweet but he's a pushy little fuck, especially since he just found out that was her first kiss! Kind of an asshole trying to get her naked first time around the block! Looks more like hes trying to take advantage of her, depending on how you view it.

Fast forward to bitch sister. Ugh. I just got to the top of page six and I don't know if I can force myself to read anymore tonight! The sister is a fucking piece of work! Too bad he hasn't figured out she's using him like a snotty handkerchief, ugh! You know she's prolly going to tell the girlfriend that she fucked her brother too! For a while I thought she had changed too, lol. When he figures it out he should play along, but this time flip her over and give it to her good and hard in the ass, sans ky. Of course with mister 30 second ejaculator there, he prolly needs to put something on his dick to deaden the nerves so that he can at least pretend for a bit like he can fuck. Damn he was sad!! Didn't even know what the fuck KY was?! ....not to mention acting like a twelve year old when he did fuck her, pretty sad ass. Probably pretty good that his new girlfriend doesnt have high expectations. ...and why didnt he just get in the fucking car and go get her?! Damn. Tell her to wait at the station and fetch her yourself. Should have had her call a taxi from the money pickup so she isnt walking all over town by herself too.

Dads a major douche! Yeesh! Not even one picture of your daughter up?! What an asshat! Hell I have pics of my nephews and nieces at our place and I hardly even see them.

The parts with the girlfriend were all pretty good though up to where Ive left off though!

...that sister though, devious psychotic bitch... He should cook breakfast and slip some rat poison in her eggs! Nobody would fucking miss her!! Yeesh!

--------------------

""Greg’s thoughts were racing through his head, like the dotted white lane lines were dashing past his car. The solution could be to date Dana, and keep Kristy on the side. If he tired of Dana, he would still have Kristy. He and Kristy could have a no strings attached relationship. His whole relationship with Dana would be based on lies. Greg wrestled with the thought of living dishonestly.""

@@ ya know..... This guys a fucking douche!! Maybe him and his fucked up sister deserve each other! Its one thing loving your sister and fucking her when you can get together while you both lead your normal lives and normal relationships, but damn! What an asshat! @@

Cut to the girls getting it on in the bedroom, lol. Oh man! You just KNOW that its the sisters boyfriend that is slow fucking her bestie!! Lol lol!!! ...and really, what can she say about it? You know he's going to be like "Well I figured if you were fucking Wendy then it should be ok for me to fuck Wendy too!!" Rofl. ...an odd thought here, it said the guys penis was rubbing her clit. He's fucking her from behind so I dont see that being likely unless she has a longass clit!

At this point in the game I think the only decent person is poor Dana, lol. She needs some handsome stranger to sweep in and save the day!

Good thing theres another chapter waiting because that was a hell of a cliffhanger! Lol.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
Facile Storytelling and smoking hot sex

I second all previous and future compliments . Enjoying the vast disparity in sweet Dana and self absorbed but hot sis. Full marks! *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous