All Comments on 'Persistent'

by RobertVance

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
That was fun.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well titled

But lets face it. He spent a ton of money on a girl that will never go out with him again. She's so self centered that looking at her must blind everyone to her short comings as an actual human being. Dating Mr Boots would be preferable to dating this princess wanna be.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
They say

They say, "love is blind". But oneway love is idiotsy. He will never win her heart.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 5 years ago

I think the point was that he eventually won her heart. The ending was so abrupt, it's hard to tell. I know you only had 750 words, but I wish you had saved a few more of them for the ending. The whole story seemed kind of rushed - a lot of spelling and punctuation mistakes that could have been caught with a good proofreading or by an editor. Mistakes like that are distracting, but not ruinous. Still, a cute little love story with an appropriate title. I hope they lived happily-ever-after.

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Great Story

I would really like to know her reasons for persistenly saying no.

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

Sorry but this is an awful story. 1 star. Shallow guy who only wants the best looking girl, and only for her looks. Conceited girl who strings the guy along because she likes being adored with no obligation on her part.

9 out of 10 chances she cheats on him, 1 out of 10, they just break up eventually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous