Personal Ads Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't panic, your natural juices will wash the chilli effect off in twenty minutes."

I managed to get the gloves on even though every muscle in my body was in spasm and then I took the dildo off of Sue and pushed it up her cunt fast. She, like me, went off like a bottle rocket...'Whoosh!'... and I ended up doing little work with the dildo, Sue's body was doing all the work, all I had to do was hold the end of the dildo in place.

Sue was unable to talk for twenty minutes, my pleasure was just subsiding but her pleasure was going on and on and on, mainly because the little sliver of chilli was somewhere inside her pussy and it was still doing its work, every time the dildo slid in and out of her cunt it recoated her clitoris as well as the effect it was having on the other 'G' spots deep inside her cunt.

Sue was still gasping when she managed to talk to me, "I'd love to see that Franklin bloke's cock doing this to you."

"Not with the chilli under his foreskin though!"

"God no, it would probably kill a man if you did that to him!"

It took two full hours of my diving the dildo in Sue's cunt before the effect of the chilli inside her was finally washed away by her inner juices. We retired to her oversized bath tub to wash away the sweat and the chilli oil from our bodies and as we relaxed in the tub I said, "About that Franklin thing..."

"Yes!"

"I mean...did you mean it...do you really want to watch me getting fucked by Franklin?"

"Definitely yes!"

I smiled and thought about it for a while, "So...you'd be sort of...well...be taking over from where John left off?"

"Something like that...but not looking on from a distance, I want to be right there in the mix."

Page 33

"How do you think we could manage that?"

"Well, I'm...what...twelve years older than you! Do you think I could pull off being...say...sixteen years older than you?"

I didn't jump right in with my 'Yes!', I didn't even say, 'Much older than that!' I considered my responce and all I could come up with was, "Why?"

"I could pass for your mother, instead of ringing Franklin to make a date, we could just call in at the pub together tomorrow evening...I'm sure that barman...Mike did you say he was...will phone Franklin again. I'll make him work for us...have an evening full of fun before we let him fuck you...or even us!"

"You'd let Franklin fuck you as well?"

"I'm bisexual; I play both sides of the track!"

Now that was a shock, I was sure that Sue was what they termed a 'Bull Dyke', a full on lesbian...Sue was now looking at me...she was waiting for my responce.

"How are we going to go about this?"

"You in?"

"Well, only if we can make it look realistic!"

"We have to start by getting our cars back!"

We got out of the bath and dried off; Sue made me put my dress on with nothing under it. She phoned a taxi and the driver rang the bell to tell us he was there.

Sue seemed to know the taxi driver well and they made a lot of small talk, Sue had been the perfect gentleman, she opened the rear passenger door for me and closed it softly as well before running around the taxi and opening the door behind the driver and climbing in.

I didn't miss the driver tilting the rear view mirror down a little so that when he looked in it he didn't see out of the rear window, he saw the view down between the front two seats. After we set off for the park Sue started stroking my right knee, I saw the driver look into his mirror, a long hard look at Sue's hand on my knee. Sue waited until the Asian driver of the taxi looked back at the road ahead and she lifted my right foot off of the floor pan of the car and placed it on the transmission arch.

I saw the driver look in his mirror again and he smiled at seeing where my foot was. Sue eased the hem of my dress up a little, just until there was ginger mist on show for the next time the driver looked over. We were approaching the car park at the side of the park when Sue slipped her hand up under my dress and buried two fingers in my quim. We were stopped in the middle of Saint Margarets Way, waiting to turn right into the car park when the driver next looked in his mirror, he missed two gaps in the oncoming traffic he was looking at what Sue was doing so intently.

Page 34

He kind of half turned his head and said out of the corner of his mouth, "Same arrangements as usual Madam?"

Sue looked into my eyes, "Yes, twenty minutes with a condom!"

"Only twenty minutes...why only twenty minutes?"

"It's only a five pound ticket...not worth more than twenty minutes!"

The driver totally passed our cars, he drove to the furthest corner away from any access to the car park and parked.

Sue smiled at me, "I'm going to have to ask you to turn your back to me and stick your legs out of the door...he isn't as big as Franklin but he is black!"

At that point the door at my side opened and the driver was pulling my legs around so that he could push me down on my back, my shoulders were resting on Sue's lap and she reached over and handed the driver a 'Black Knight' condom. He dropped his trousers and rolled the condom down his cock. He pushed my dress up to expose my breasts and Sue took over, pulling the dress right up under my chin and holding it there.

I was fucked for twenty minutes; Sue kept a look on the time to ensure that he didn't get a second longer than the agreed twenty minutes, and as he fucked me Sue was masturbating herself with her hand under my head. He was a pitiful lover but it was a massive kick to be fucked in a car park in broad daylight with Sue sitting there watching and frigging herself to a climax.

As we walked to our cars I said, "Does this make me a whore...fucking a man for the price of a taxi ride?"

"I prefer to think of it as you doing something for my pleasure...without questioning why. Was it that bad?"

"It would have been better if he had a bigger cock or could have had more time...I didn't really get anything out of it at all."

Sue giggled and said, "I did!"

I smiled at her, "Right, we're at our cars, what's next?"

Page 35

"You go home, get a good night's sleep and I'll get myself ready, I'll meet you at your house tomorrow afternoon and we'll go to your pub. Now, before we go, I want you to stand right here and lift the front of your dress up to your breasts for me" I looked around, we were at my car, most of me was blocked from the main road but if I lifted my dress all the way up to expose my brests I could be seen from any car on the road. I took a deep breath and lifted the front of my dress up to my chin and Sue took my photograph on her mobile phone before letting me drop my dress again.

"Right, here's your knickers and bra, you can put your knickers on before you drive home if you like!"

I took both items of underwear and tossed them onto the front passenger seat of my car. One last kiss and I was on my way home. I was hungry, I'd missed lunch and it was getting late, I was about to miss my dinner too...

5,210 Words.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Widows of Willoughby Close Ch. 01 James inherits a bungalow in Willoughby Close.in Mature
Giving Mature Ladies Pleasure Ch. 01 Jack Meets an Old Girlfriends Mum.in Mature
A Tutor for Samuel The neighbor boy needs help with more than just homework.in Mature
Jo, Girlfriend's Mum Ch. 01 Jack invites his girlfriend's mum out for dinner.in Mature
A Boy's Last Summer Passions flare between an older woman and her summer hire.in Mature
More Stories