All Comments on 'Personal Assistant'

by milkyway8328

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185over 5 years ago
One of the best!

Thank you for the attention to detail. You have a way of pulling the reader into the story. You will get the usual anonymous trolls telling you how much they hate it but ignore them. Again great job and thanks for taking the time to write!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Most Excellent

Although I thought her 'turnaround' in Mexico was a bit abrupt, it was a great story over all. 5*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
It is said that women need a reason to have sex

And men just need a place.

You wrote the wife as though she was a man, that is, she only need permission and a place to fuck another man. If she had such strict upbringing then it would have required more, she would have needed a good reason to fuck Andre and hubby permission and encouragement would have had the opposite effect.

Also, the ending with Andre leaving was too...simple. Too neat. Affairs are never that easy or that clean. They are messy and painful and there is too much emotion involved. She wouldn’t have cheated on hubby just for sex but because she had genuine feelings for Andre. He would have replaced her husband in bed and in her heart, which would have made for a far more compelling story.

And believe me, no matter how discreet or cautious they weee, everyone would know they were getting their freak on. So with Andre in her life, why not focus on her choices: to stay with her husband who wants her to break her wedding. Owe and strict morals or be with the man who loves her and makes her feel alive? Why not tell how emotionally devastated her husband was when he came home to an empty house and divorce letter on the credenza.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
I love a great supportive husband

Love BBC xoxoxoxoxo Annette

chief573chief573over 5 years ago
Please continue the story, but...

Allow Melissa to get just a little bit emotionally involved with her lover. Maybe have to cut down on Fred just a little in order to maintain the desired level of intensity with her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deliciously erotic

Very well written and stimulating. You really build the back story in a good way. I do hope that you will continue this story, there is so much left unresolved. I would love to see her blossom even more with her lover.

eh9198eh9198over 5 years ago
Nice story!

I’m not usually into willing cuckold stories, but this was well done. Great job!

OOAAOOAAover 5 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's Nice, But...

Let Fred explore a black woman? I mean, why not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree with rose girl

She got what she wanted so why not him? Make it truly an open marriage and he gets what he wants on the side.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

Page 2 established that this was a silly fantasy by a deluded, if not stupid, man (the husband, not the author).

Cutting her off from sex two weeks prior to her trip to Mexico was hilarious. As the story admitted, he couldn't keep up with her anyway and she resorted to vibrators several times a week. Did he really think his 3 pitiful attempts per week at sex WAS what kept her monogamous? A woman with the sex drive he insinuated she possessed would be expecting sex every Friday night, awakening him on Saturday morning with a BJ as a prelude for a morning romp, and demanding more Saturday night. She would awaken Sunday morning ready for more. Plus the 3 times from Monday - Thursday! If anything, his cutting her off would, instead of making her horny, cause her to suspect that he was using all of his dick's limited supply of ammo on another woman. Her fidelity was based on her concept of right vs wrong, her belief in duty to her husband, and a sense of propriety due to societal constraints. The husband's fantasy and encouragement to seek satisfaction from others would free her from those bounds.

The repacking of her bag merely revealed a complete misunderstanding of business travel. Anyone who packs 2 days in advance would, at the least, reopen the suitcase the night before or morning of departure to add a thing or two or to ensure something was present. The idea that he totally repacked her suitcase with her being unsuspecting was preposterous. Finally, as she related to him, IT WAS OFFICIALLY a BUSINESS TRIP. Her company needed to be represented. Other companies expected to see the representative. To remove ALL her business clothing would have infuriated her. He wouldn't have needed to worry about her sex drive when she returned - he wouldn't have been the beneficiary. It was implied she had packed 4 or 5 business outfits. A logical repacking would replace 3 of them with the slutty 'little black dress' and a couple lingerie items he found most alluring on the bottom of the bag. The tiny peach bikini didn't require space anyway and could be slid in. Leaving her with at least one business outfit would keep her from being being embarassed at the conference, while still laying the groundwork for his fantasy. After-all, fucking Andre out of anger at her husband (due to his humiliating her at the conference) would not help the husband's fantasy, because then she wouldn't share the details. I know I wouldn't. I'd return home and take out my anger for sabotaging my business reputation, by letting my husband remain clueless about what happened. .... but that's not how the story happened.... Let's hope the rest of the story has the supreme sex scenes of all sex scenes or she returns to divorce the twit so she can find a man able to "keep up with her" in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing, great story. BRAVO AGAIN. JEF

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Second time I’ve read this story, my wife and I have 3 somes. But I would never be able to let her meet another without me being involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous