Personal Assistant, Pt. 01

Story Info
Avi applies for a secretive new job.
1.6k words
3.66
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Csdante
Csdante
7 Followers

Avi hesitated outside the nondescript office building, unconsciously tracing circles with the toe of their shoe on the searingly hot sidewalk. They squinted at the sign on the door. "C lleg Med cal Of ic s," read the remaining letters painted on the door. Avi had no idea if the reference to (what they assumed) was supposed to read "College" was in relation to the street the building was located on or the semi-proximity of the large campus several miles away. Not that it particularly mattered. Avi, a first year college student, was desperate for a job. After coming out to their family, they'd lost all familial support, and despite a generous scholarship, they knew they'd need to get a job in order to stay in school. They'd applied to multiple positions--nearly anything they saw advertised--but so far, they hadn't had much luck. But last week during a break in classes, someone had approached them while they were enjoying some sun on the quad. The man was neatly dressed in clearly expensive but purposely understated clothing: slim chinos that hugged his thighs in all the right places, a soft but tailored button down shirt with sleeves rolled nearly to his elbows, comfy-looking but stylish leather loafers. Avi had looked up in surprise when his shadow fell across the pages of their book.

The man gazed down on them with the hint of a smile--and something else. It felt like he was appraising Avi, his eyes traveling from their alert, curious eyes over the patch of stubble on their chin and down their throat, their flat chest, soft belly, generous hips, and toned legs. Avi was wearing a worn tshirt that draped over them like a second skin, along with a pair of basketball shorts. The tshirt covered the binder they wore to keep their chest flat, but nothing could hide the curves of their hips. Avi blushed a little as the man continued to openly stare at them. Finally, he spoke. "I've heard you're looking for a job," the man stated matter of factly. "I work for a...talent agency. We're looking for personal assistants for certain high-level executives in the area. We specialize in a very...specific...kind of work, so our compensation is quite generous. If you're interested, we're having a kind of hiring fair next week."

He paused, giving Avi the chance to respond. "Uh...yes, I am looking for work," Avi replied. Something about his presence made them feel guarded. "When you say 'specific kind of work,' what exactly do you mean?"

The man smiled broadly. "It's very important in our line of work to remain discreet," he explained. "If you are interested, the best way to get more information is to come to the job fair. However, due to our clients' requirements, you will need to get a medical clearance first. Standard stuff--regular physical and all. We will pay for it--you just need to go to the office. Once you're cleared, we'll set up a time for you to meet our hiring manager and learn more about the position."

Avi almost laughed. This seemed sketchy. Why would anyone pay for a physical before even inviting someone to a hiring fair.

The man didn't seem impressed by their disinterest. "Obviously, the choice is up to you," he said, much more coldly. "But before you make a decision, you should know that the positions we offer including living quarters, are expressly designed to work with your school schedule, and will also include full tuition reimbursement as well as a living stipend. The work, while perhaps unorthodox, pays quite well."

Avi sobered up immediately. It was eerie how the man seemed to know what challenges they'd been facing. If they could get a place to live, their tuition paid for, a schedule that allowed them to stay in school--and a stipend? It would change their life.

"Take the card," the man said, proffering one. "If you are interested, call the number on the back and tell them Jack said to set you up for a physical. Once you get it, I'll be in touch." He slid the card into Avi's hand, then turned around and left abruptly.

"But how will you know how to contact me?" Avi spluttered after him, the card resting in their palm. Jack, if that was actually his name, simply waved his hand, not even deigning to look behind him.

And that was how Avi came to be standing on the baking sidewalk outside the medical office. They had called the number on the card and been sent to a nondescript lab for some random tests: TB, blood draws, STI testing. It seemed odd to include the last category on a pre-work physical, but what did Avi know? Five days after completing those tests, they'd received a call telling them to report to this office for a physical at this date and time. Luckily, it hadn't coincided with any of their classes. Not for the first time, they wondered if this whole thing was an elaborate prank. Who cared, really? They were desperate. This was worth a shot. They could always back out. Avi pushed open the door and entered the waiting room.

The room was nothing like what Avi had expected from the outside. The floor was covered with clean, light grey vinyl plank flooring. The walls were painted a soft mint color, and incredibly comfortable looking couches and a couple armchairs dotted the room. The receptionist sat at a desk near a door in the back of the room, a door which presumably led to the doctor's offices. The whole room smelled of lavender and something else Avi couldn't quite place. An assortment of prepackaged snacks sat on a low buffet cabinet, and there was a mini fridge with fresh fruit and a beverage cooler with assorted drinks on either side. The receptionist looked up. "Avi, right?" she smiled. "We've been expecting you." The woman was tall, nearly Avi's height. She wore an expensive looking sweater and soft knit slacks. Her makeup was flawless. Avi felt out of place immediately.

"Yes, "I'm Avi," they replied. "'I'm here for a...pre-work physical?"

The woman smiled and Avi caught some of the same mystery they'd seen on Jack's face. "Of course," she said smoothly. "There's just some paperwork you need to fill out, and then the doctor will see you. She offered Avi a iPad. "Let me know when you've filled it out, and I'll call the doctor."

Avi sat down and looked at the clipboard. They had been expecting medical questions, but instead the paperwork they'd been given seemed to be a lengthy legal agreement that mostly dealt with non disclosure, from what Avi could garner. "Are you sure this is the right paperwork?" they asked the receptionist. "I'm here for a physical."

The woman smiled, more genuinely this time. "It is the correct paperwork," she said. "Our practice takes privacy very seriously, so we ask everyone to complete this before meeting with the doctor. Of course, you are under no obligation to fill it out, but it is a required step before meeting with the doctor. It simply boils down to the fact that after you sign it, you are bound to keep anyone you meet and anything that happens in this office confidential, and there is a hefty fee for breaking this agreement. You can leave at any point, even after signing this, but anything that happens must remain confidential."

Avi frowned. It seemed odd, but then again, they could leave at any point--and really, who did they want to talk about a physical with? It was embarrassing enough to have a doctor poke and prod and examine your body without sharing the experience with anyone else. Avi shrugged and signed their name.

"Perfect!" the receptionist exclaimed. "Let me take you to the exam room." Rising from her desk, she led the way through the door behind her desk into a second anteroom with doors on all four sides. One of them was open, and she motioned for Avi to enter the room. A simple examination table covered in a soft cotton sheet stood in the middle of the room. The only other items in the room were two chairs, a small cabinet covered with medical apparatuses, and a shelf holding a lamp, some oil diffusing rods, and a small succulent plant. "Just take off your clothes and put them on the chair," the receptionist instructed.

"Isn't there a gown or something?" Avi asked.

The receptionist smirked. "No need. The room is warm, and the doctor has seen it all. It's just easier to do the exam without anything in the way." Seeing Avi hesitating, she added, "You can leave at any point, you know." Her tone was more serious. "That is always an option."

Part of Avi wanted to leave, but another part of them really wanted a chance at this job. They needed something soon if they were going to avoid dropping out of school. Yet another part of them could feel their dick hardening as they imagined being completely naked for the exam. How embarrassing would that be? Their arousal on display for anyone to see? Avi spent a fair amount of time browsing erotica online, and had even tried their hand at writing some. Being examined--exhibited--was definitely a turn on for them, but surely the doctor didn't know it.

The receptionist was still standing in the doorway, expectantly, looking at Avi. Avi blushed. "No, it's fine," they muttered. "I'll do it."

"Great," the receptionist chirped. She crossed the anteroom and walked back into the waiting area, closing the door behind her. It was at that point that Avi realized there was not actually a door on the exam room. It was just an open door frame. Clearly, they weren't going to get privacy in this situation. But what the hell. They decided that they'd see what the next step was and decide if they wanted to continue from there.

To be continued...

Csdante
Csdante
7 Followers