Personal Assistant Pt. 03

Story Info
Avi gets ready for their first day of work.
3.2k words
4.25
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Csdante
Csdante
7 Followers

"First, I'd like you to lean back on the table and spread your knees. Just let them fall open," Dr. Wilkes instructed. While Avi did as instructed, Dr. Wilkes and Mr. North both pulled on rubber gloves. "That's clearly labia and a vaginal opening," Dr. Wilkes remarked to Mr. North, as he ran his finger from the underside of Avi's dick down to their vagina. On instinct, Avi pulled their knees together.

Mr. North's firm hands pressed them back apart. "Keep them open," he instructed firmly.

Dr. Wilkes' finger was pressing against Avi's vagina now, prodding it, slipping inside. Avi was already so wet that there was no resistance as he slipped in, poking and rubbing. He clearly knew what he was doing; he almost instantly found Avi's g-spot. Avi tried to lie still, but they couldn't help arching their back an wiggling their hips as the doctor thrust against the sensitive stop. "They're hornier than most," Dr. Wilkes said, approvingly. "That's a good first sign." Mr. North grunted in agreement. With Dr. Wilkes' fingers still inside of them, Avi felt another hand grasp their cock. It was still hard, and now, with Avi lying on their back, it stood straight up, precum glistening on the tip and where it had dripped down the sides.

"It's small, but it's hard as a rock," Mr. North observed. He slid his hand up and covered the tip, making Avi gasp. Using his fingers, he gently spread the precum along the length of the shaft, then rubbed his hand up and down. Avi couldn't help it--they groaned this time, desperately trying to get their erection down. They tried thinking of dead cats, rotten food, the way mud got under their fingernails when they worked in the garden--nothing. They could feel themself throbbing under Mr. North's grip and Dr. Wilkes' prodding. Then, the touch abruptly disappeared.

"Avi," Dr. Wilkes instructed, "We're going to measure your responsiveness to different kinds of stimulation. So far, it's clear that you are aroused by both external and vaginal touch. We're also going to assess your responsiveness to oral and anal sex. For this part, you will need to kneel on the floor in front of Mr. North and give him a blowjob. We'll be checking not only your skills in this area but also how it affects your own arousal."

Avi was past the point of blushing--they had never been so exposed in their life. They also weren't sure they'd ever felt so hard. "Okay," they acquiesced, sliding off the table. Kneeling in front of Mr. North, they waited. Were they supposed to unbuckle his jeans? Would that be too forward.

As if reading their mind, Mr. North spoke. "You can take me out," he said, spreading his legs slightly. Avi reached up and unblocked his belt, sliding it open but leaving it in the waist of his pants. Then, they unbuttoned his fly and unzipped him. His briefs were silky smooth, a comfortable knit that hugged his crotch and rather generous bulge. Avi pushed the pants down his hips a bit, then pulled on the waistband of his briefs and slid it down with one hand while lifting his cock with the other. It was huge--Avi's hand barely wrapped around it, and it was still soft. "Don't forget the balls," Mr. North instructed. Avi pulled the waistband down farther and reached under the cock to grasp his balls. They held the heavy sac in their hand, gently rubbing it to feel the distinct outlines of each testicle. While Avi had a cock, they didn't have balls, and these were a new experience for them.

Shoving aside the bashfulness that often overtook them, they began to play with Mr. North's cock and balls, stroking gently with their fingers from the base of the soft, limp organ to the glans, covered by the foreskin. As they stroked and rubbed the balls between their fingers, they felt his cock begin to grow. No longer limp, it became firmer and larger, the glans starting to protrude from the foreskin. "Use your mouth now," Mr. North commanded. Avi opened their mouth, then hesitated. Where to start? Sticking out their tongue, they gently licked the tip of his penis. As they swirled their tongue around it, they tasted the slightly salty, sour taste of his precum. Growing bolder, they took the whole tip in their mouth and sucked gently, being careful to keep their teeth out of the way. They flattened their tongue against the growing dick and slid more of it into their mouth, fluttering their tongue against it as they took more of it in. "Suck on my balls," Mr. North directed, leaning back and sliding his penis out of Avi's mouth. Avi obeyed, reaching up one hand to grasp and stroke the hard, glistening cock as they took one testicle into their mouth, swirling and sucking, and then the other. They tried to fit both inside their mouth, but the balls were growing quickly and they couldn't do much more than suck on them when they got them inside. In their hand, Mr. North's cock was rock hard and a consistent dribble of precum dripped onto Avi's face and forehead.

Suddenly, Mr. North grabbed Avi's head, tangling his fingers in their short cropped curly hair. "Open up," he commanded, jerking their mouth off his balls and grabbing his dick from their hand. Expertly, he thrust his throbbing cock into their mouth, shoving it deep. Avi gagged and tried to press against him to give themself space to breathe, but his grip was firmer. "Relax your throat," he commanded. His thrusts were faster now, and Avi struggled to get a breath between the cock being rammed back down their throat. With one last grunt he shoved his dick as far down their throat as he could and held their face against his crotch, their chin pressed into his balls an their nose buried in his happy trail as he shot load after load of cum down their throat. Avi was gagging, but Mr. North held them firmly. He slowly eased their mouth down his dick enough for them to swallow, which Avi did, on his command, several times. Finally, they had swallowed all of his cum, and he released their head while commanding them to clean his dick. Avi lapped studiously at his cock until every last drop of cum had been licked off. Still a bit lightheaded from the lack of oxygen, they rested their palms on their thighs and let their head drop as they caught their breath.

"Time to stand up, Avi, and put your hands behind your head," Dr. Wilkes said, lifting Avi's arm with a firm pull. Avi stood and laced their fingers behind their head, wondering what came next in the process. Dr. Wilkes fingered their dick, which was still as hard as it had been before Mr. North had fucked their throat. "Clearly you didn't mind that," he chuckled. "Now, let's see how you take it in the ass. He spun Avi around to face the exam table and then pushed their upper body down so they were bent across it. Avi heard pants unbuttoning and a zipper being slid down before cold, slimy, lubed fingers prodded their asshole. "Pull your cheeks apart for me," the doctor commanded. Avi obeyed. The doctor's fingers pressed against Avi's pucker and then, with a slightly painful pop of pressure, he slid two of them inside. Avi gasped and wriggled, but Mr. North rested his heavy hand on their back and they couldn't escape. The doctor's fingers were thrusting, prodding, seeking out an incredibly sensitive spot in Avi's anus that had grown since they started testosterone. As Dr. Wilkes thrust against it, Avi screamed--they tried to stifle it, but the combination of pressure and pleasure overpowered their resolve. At the same time, Mr. North grasped Avi's dick and slid his hand up and down the slick shaft still coated with Avi's precum. Helpless, Avi exploded under their hands, shooting rope after rope of cum, their pussy dripping as well, their ass squeezing Dr. North's fingers uncontrollably, bright spots flickering across their closed eyelids as they collapsed all their weight on the table and cried tears of absolute bliss.

When Avi came back to their senses, they realized that they were still draped over the exam table. Dr. Wilkes and Mr. North were in the office across the way, the door cracked open. Avi slowly stood up. Their ass and mouth both hurt, stretched and still dripping with lube and cum.

"You can use the shower in the room over there," Mr. North called out, and Avi realized both men were watching them. They were too tired and tingly to feel embarrassed, so they just thanked him and walked to the room. The shower was a plain walk in one, but it had glass doors and a massive showerhead. Avi turned the water on, but it was cold. They shivered and waited for it to warm up. Plain, unscented soap, shampoo, and conditioner sat on a shelf inside the shower, alongside a thick, fluffy wash cloth.

Avi heard footsteps behind them, and turned to see Mr. North leaning against the doorframe. "It doesn't warm up," he said, smirking. "Most of our clients are in need of relieving an erection, not getting one." Avi blushed then, knowing that their dick was still half hard and a warm shower would have been a perfect place to coax out yet another orgasm. "Scrub yourself top to bottom," Mr. North instructed. "You'll also need to prepare your asshole. Have you ever douched before?" Avi shook their head. Mr. North picked up a rubber bulb with a pointed tip. He filled it with water from the sink. "Bend over and spread your cheeks," he instructed matter of factly. Avi hesitated. "If you'd like, we can move on to the impact play part of your assessment," Mr. North threatened. Avi bent and grabbed their asscheeks, pulling them apart. Mr. North inserted the tip of the bottle into their ass. Avi felt a rush of cold water flood their insides. They gasped and jerked their ass away, but it was too late. The tip of the bulb popped out of their ass. "Hold that in for fifteen minutes, then you'll use the bathroom," Mr. North instructed. "We'll do it three times before you're ready for your first shift."

In their post orgasmic haze, Avi had almost forgotten why they were even here in the first place. Still bent over and struggling to squeeze their asshole shut, they asked, "The...job? Did I get the job?"

Mr. North chuckled. "If you still want it after this morning, it's yours," he said. "We measured your cum production from being fucked in the ass and you're one thirsty boi. Our client is eager to set up an agreement, but we'll talk about that after you've washed up." Avi realized he wasn't going to leave them alone to shower, so they gingerly stood up, squeezing their ass. It got easier inside the shower. The ice cold water burned their skin and stole their breath. They grabbed the washcloth and rubbed the bar of soap on it. Starting with their face, they scrubbed every inch of skin, using both hands to scour their back as well. They cleaned their dick, pussy, and around their asshole. They massaged shampoo and conditioner through their hair and rinsed it out. When they had cleaned every possible surface, they shut off the water and picked up the towel sitting on the counter. Desperate for some warmth, they vigorously rubbed the rough towel over their arms and legs, working up a ruddy glow. By that point, they had to use the bathroom, and after using the bidet attached to the toilet to clean themself after the rush of water shot out of their ass, they once again toweled themself off.

When they finally felt dry, Mr. North moved aside and motioned to the room he'd been talking to Dr. Wilkes in. "Come on over and we'll work on the agreement. After what we've seen, there's no need for clothes," he laughed, anticipating Avi's question as they glanced toward the exam room. Blushing, Avi followed him to the office. There were two chairs in front of the desk, and Mr. North took one of them. The other was already occupied. Avi stood awkwardly between them, trying in vain to cover themself with the towel until Mr. North pulled it from their grasp.

The doctor was behind the desk but another man sat across from him. He had wavy brown curls, skin the color of wet sand, expensive clothes, and a Rolex. "Avi, meet our client's lawyer. Our client has been very impressed by your performance on the examination, and is willing to offer you a job. We'll go over the contract details here, and then you'll get your schedule, should you accept," Mr. North explained.

The lawyer appraised Avi with a cool glance from head to toe, lingering on their dick. "Turn around," he instructed. Avi did. "Bend over." Avi complied. They felt his hands on their ass, squeezing the soft flesh and kneading into the muscle beneath. They felt him stroke the inside of their thigh and their tired, aching pussy throbbed in response. "You can stand back up," he said.

"Enchanted, I'm sure," the lawyer said, an air of annoyance drifting off him. "I've got to warn you, many people have quit the job we're about to offer you. It's easy, with lucrative compensation, but people get too far up in their heads about what being a dedicant means and decide to skip. You are hereby warned," here he held up a mini voice recorder, showing its red REC button glowing, "that you have been advised of the fact that you have absolutely no obligation to accept this job or its attendant duties. In point of fact, this check," here he slid a small rectangle of paper across the desk toward Avi, and they could see $5000 written in the box with numbers, "is yours regardless of whether you accept the job. However, my client has instructed me to remind any applicant that if he is able to pay that much just for the interview, they should think hard about the amount he would be able to offer them for actual service."

Avi's head was spinning. That would be enough to cover renting their cheap room for the rest of the school year. And the promise of having a regular income and housing--it was almost too good to be true. But could they really perform these sex acts for anyone on command? Even as they asked themself this, Avi knew the answer. They knew that this client, whoever he was, knew their online search history somehow, and knew that Avi got off on the idea of being owned and used, bought and reminded of the fact that while they could leave, they wouldn't. The combination of arousal and money was far too tempting to leave behind. Part of Avi's heart, despite their armor of self-sufficiency and bluster, longed for someone to take over and fuck them. They'd pegged the right target...well, they hadn't pegged them yet, but Avi was reasonably sure that would be part of their job duties.

"What do I need to sign?" Avi asked.

All three men laughed. "Liked it that much, eh?" the lawyer asked. "The papers are here. First, another NDA. Then, an informed consent. You've been told the duties involve sexual acts; you are agreeing to any and all requested of you, with the knowledge that you can say no at any point and it will be respected. Consensual non-consent is part of this, so a safe word will always be established if part of the scene involves ignoring the word "no." There is a page outlining the penalties for breaking the NDA or any of the other agreements; it is serious, and let's just say you'll never get out of that debt if you incur it." He paused, looking at Avi.

"I understand," they replied.

"Do you have a pen?" Mr. North offered one.

"My client would like to negotiate the living arrangements and schedule in person," the lawyer said after Avi had signed the rest of the paperwork. "He asked that you be brought to his residence contingent upon you signing these papers. Since you have, we'll leave now."

"But what about my classes?" Avi asked.

"You'll receive transportation to campus for every class, and my client will make sure you are on time. He will also make sure that your schedule allotts enough time for socialization with classmates as necessary along with any group work or homework needed. For now, you have the weekend, and your assignments are all caught up, so you will not be back on campus until class Monday morning. And yes, it is a bit odd that we have all this information on you; I encourage you to remember that should you ever decide you might want to try breaking this agreement or pulling a fast one on my client. It won't end well."

The implied thread only made Avi harder. "Yes sir," they replied.

"Good. You're learning quickly," the lawyer said. "Jack, will you accompany us? Dr. Wilkes, always a pleasure." With that, he stood up and walked out of the office. He headed for the last door that Avi had not seen opened. With a confident swing, he opened it into a space that looked like a garage.

Mr. North grabbed Avi's upper arm and guided them after him. "But...my clothes," Avi sputtered.

"You won't need them for now, and they'll be dropped off at your new residence later," he said, pushing them in front of him to the open door.

"But--" Avi began, until a sharp smack jolted their ears. Half a second later, their ass began to sting.

"Quiet." Mr. North commanded, the pressure on Avi's arm not relenting. Avi swallowed their protest. They were almost at the door, and they could see a nondescript grey SUV with tinted windows outside. The lawyer had pulled open the back door, and Mr. North shoved Avi into it. No sooner had their feet cleared the door frame than the door was slammed shut and Mr. North got in the passenger side while the lawyer took the front seat. Despite them being a few feet away, Avi couldn't see the men. A dark glass window separated the front and back row. The seats were buttery soft leather, but Avi was worried that their arousal, already growing again, would leave streaks on them. They concentrated on sitting as still as possible.

"Put on your seatbelt," a disembodied voice said from above. Avi grabbed the seatbelt and slid it across their chest and abdomen, snapping it in place. After they clicked it into the buckle, they heard a second click. When they tried to release the seat belt, it didn't unclasp. They felt the door handle. It didn't open. They were trapped, with no way to know where they were going and no way to get out, if they had even dared to do so in their naked state. This was it, they supposed. Time to see what the job was really like.

To be continued...

Csdante
Csdante
7 Followers