Personal Fantasies - Emi's Session

Story Info
'Guaranteed to Satisfy!' was a claim Emi had to test!
5.9k words
4.44
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Hi, everyone! I know I don't post much, but I have been writing some personal stuff lately, slowly working on edits and additions to [My Priority], and keep jumping to three other titles all at the same time. Joshana and I are IRL friends, and I was given the first rendition of [Personal Fantasies - Emi] as a really awesome gift! Joshana told me to add and edit it to my liking to make it a true 'Personal Fantasy', so I did that and this is the result. Joshana has given me permission to post this as this is a collaboration between the two of us. Joshana's own version of [Personal Fantasies] was recently posted a few days ago, so please go check it out!

It can be found: here

Personal Fantasies - Emi's Session

==============================================

Walking along, Emi failed to outrun the cold but at least seemed to be leaving behind the bad date she'd just escaped from. There was nothing to be done about the piercing chill, the day bright and clear but no amount of idyllic sunshine was going to help her mood. There was no chance anything could lift her spirits right then but still, winter wasn't cooperating by making it dreary and dark to match her.

Her car was still safely parked in the small lot but she walked past it, annoyed and worked up, just wanting to be on her feet and moving. It was a Saturday and there were plenty of people driving but not many sharing the sidewalk with her for too long. They parked and pointedly walked to stores or restaurants, sparing a second to look at her before carrying on with their lives and retreating from the cold.

So Emi carried on alone, her thoughts turning back to the date where the guy had the audacity to ask if she wanted his dick for dessert after talking about crypto currency for half an hour. Not even the pizza could make dealing with that worthwhile and she wanted to ask the waiter if he could throw her into one of the ovens. Instead she thanked the slightly cute guy for having lunch with her, paid for her meal, turned down his terrible attempt at flirting, and walked out. It was another bust when looking for love and really, she didn't need that.

She walked two more blocks before realizing just how cold it was and that her anger was morphing to yet more disappointment. But before turning around, Emi noticed a sign just a little further that had caught her attention. Passing by a bike shop that shockingly wasn't very busy, she paused before the tiny storefront. The sign that had brought her there had 'Personal Fantasies' painted on it, slightly faded from the elements but conspicuous enough to catch the eye. In smaller text under that was ' Guaranteed to Satisfy!' but the front window had only a red curtain with a bunch of books on display.

Emi stood there for too long, thinking about how she definitely had some personal fantasies but none of them were even close to coming true. Reaching for the worn door handle, she pulled the heavy thing open and stepped inside. There was just a narrow, short hallway leading to another door, this one having a window with a 'Vacant' sign in it, making Emi all the more curious as to what exactly this place was.

Walking before that door, she turned the knob and strode into a smaller room than she expected for a store, with posters and shelves all along the walls and a table in the middle where a woman was sitting reading a book.

"Hello!" She said brightly before standing, dressed in a loose sweater and tight jeans with her dark hair a mess of curls falling free. "What can I do for you today?"

"I guess I could use a personal fantasy right about now," Emi said, not quite sure what that entailed.

"One of those days huh?" The shopkeeper asked, giving the shorter woman a knowing expression.

"One of those years," Emi answered, causing the women to laugh with a sound so happy and cheerful that Emi had to give a small smile.

"Alright, have a seat and I'll set you up with the good stuff. Oh and I'm Jade." Doing what she was told, Emi once more looked around the warm room, seeing books and various boxes on the shelves. "Alright, time for the too personal questions!" Jade said while walking behind Emi, locking the door, then turning the sign around. That done, she returned to the other side of the table and pulled up a rather large wooden chest before setting it on the surface and unlocking it. Only then did Jade sit down, partially hidden behind the open door of the chest that she was rooting around in.

"Wait...what is all of this?" Emi asked, obviously confused as Jade began laying objects all about the chest.

"Well, what sort of fantasy do you want?" Jade asked while looking at the short women across from her that had a trim physique and rather cute appearance. "I got a whole bunch of 'em so let me know and I probably have it." Emi sat there, blinking while fantasies crossed her mind, her face slowly turning red.

"Come on, hit me with it," Jade said, grinning as Emi continued to grapple with her thoughts, her expressions changing as she pondered. Speaking slowly in a voice that had dropped the pretense of being cute, Emi seemed to settle on an expression while her eyes became unfocused and distant.

"I want a cute guy. Not like a guy but..." Face bright red, Emi pulled out her phone and with some tapping, showed Jade a picture on the screen. It was a drawing of a very cute person wearing not a lot of clothing, but slim arms covering the chest and crotch, making the gender unclear. However, the face, lips and figure were absolutely female. Jade looked at it for a while before nodding.

"Yeah, I got that." Jade said, turning to her chest but glancing back at the picture. "He's damn hot."

"Thanks." Emi said in a small but proud voice, looking at the screen before reducing it once more to black.

"Did you draw that?" Jade asked and Emi nodded, face still red. "Damn girl!" Jade laughed before sending something rolling across the table at Emi. It was a little wooden cart with a hole in the middle that held a hand wrapped stick of something that was smoldering, the smoke drifting lazily upward. Emi studied it before pulling the odd contraption closer for inspection.

"Alright, listen up," Jade stated, getting Emi's attention as the smoke started to tickle her nose. "Close your eyes and breathe the smoke in. If it's not to your liking then say my name and I'll pull you out, okay?"

"Pull me out? Huh. Okay?" Emi expressed in absolute confusion but it was made no better when Jade held out what looked like a thin ring of metal that was far too wide to fit on a finger or arm.

"Put that on, please." Emi took the light object offered to her and figured it had to be intended for her head - which was found to fit rather loosely. She was starting to feel like this was some sort of joke, but the smoke continued to tickle her nose and cause her nostrils to lightly twitch as the distracting smell invaded her thoughts. It was sweet but naturally so with hints of unfamiliar but enticing things...

With that, she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, unable to help it. There was a fleeting strangeness before she realized light was no longer peeking through her eyelids from the shop she had thought she inhabited. No, her surroundings felt bizarrely different; the smell of books was now entirely replaced by the incense that Jade had set on the table and the soft humm of the shop's furnace failed to be present.

Emi opened her eyes to be greeted by what appeared to be the same room that suddenly had a few different pieces of furniture the dim light attempted to hide away. She quickly found she was standing in front of a bed that stood where the table had previously been, but there was no panic at this sudden change - not even at the disappearance of the friendly shopkeeper.

"Hey there," a light voice said right beside her, being yet another element within this strange experience that was somehow failing to surprise her. She turned her head to see a very pretty someone sitting close enough that she questioned how she had not noticed their presence earlier. They had long black hair and very pink, kissable lips that smiled at her.

"I've been waiting for you," they said as they rose and stood before Emi, causing her to shiver as she noted the need in that feminine voice. Emi wanted to whisper a reply -- it had to be rude not to return the greeting of such an enchanting person - but this was forgotten as her eyes fell to the stunning body and drank in the sensually delicate movements that this person possessed. Remarkably broad hips flared from a slim waist and gave way to pale thighs that had enough meat on them; not too much and certainly not too little.

The person's narrow chest lightly rose as they inhaled, the soft light of the room managing to illuminate the shiny lace on a flexible white and lavender corset that just begged any onlooker to touch it. Slim shoulders shifted and they tilted their head and lowered their eyelids, giving a small, soft smile towards Emi as they had taken her hand. Soft fingers were briefly wrapped around hers and gave her a warm caress as the pretty stranger delicately sank back down to the bed, tenderly suggesting that Emi join them - a soft and pleasant gesture that heavily contrasted the crass nature of the offer she had received earlier in the day.

A hand patted the soft fabric the stranger once again occupied and Emi stepped towards them as she got lost in their beauty. Her eyes lazily focused on those wide hips and full butt that seemed only lightly held by lavender panties that appeared could be brushed away without much effort. Emi had noted that, even though delicate and soft-spoken, the pretty stranger's body language suggested they were just as happy to see Emi as she was to see them.

Emi was speechless as she fell into their welcoming embrace, the corset brushing her skin as she got close and proving to her that the fabric was just as gratifying as it had looked. What was even more surprising was how soft her pretty someone was everywhere else. She wanted to say something -- a compliment -- but her voice remained lost to her.

Her pretty someone looked up at her, reached out a delicate hand, pondered for just a moment, and pecked a kiss on her forehead. "Mind if you help me untie this?" That voice asked while lightly tugging the ribbon on the lavender corset; Emi's eyes went wide at such a request. "Of course, you are more than free to join me."

With that, she was already unbuttoning her jeans and peeling them off of her so they could be carelessly sacrificed to the shadows of the floor. The stranger laid back but was not kept waiting for too long, for Emi had found her confidence and drew close, caressing the soft satin of the corset with one of her hands while holding herself up with the other. The curvy stranger then embraced her, those lips pressing against hers and Emi moaned, feeling soft skin under her hands as she had surpassed the borders of the corset.

She felt the flare of hips and another shudder racked Emi, breaking the kiss as she panted, having never felt such a thing before. She'd drawn her fair share of pretty boys and drooled over them after but no guy she'd dated had a figure before, and much less displayed any delicate demeanor. That very demeanor was showcased before her as the pretty one panted, Emi's fingers finding the lavender ribbon and slowly undoing each fastener on the corset. Half way through, her fingers slid up to meet a soft, hairless chest with light pink nipples, the stranger panting as Emi's hunger began to overtake her.

"Ohh..." The sigh of longing snapped Emi's last strand of patience and she quickly undid the last crossed ribbon of the corset and let the thing fall to the bed, leaving her new lover in only the panties.

"You are gorgeous -- I have never met anyone like you!" she blurted, staring at the pretty someone while removing her own shirt.

They seemed to be pleased with this, lowering their eyelids and biting their bottom lip seductively. "I appreciate that...I really do." Leaning forward, they had begun to kiss down Emi's cleavage and undid the bra's front with their teeth, it popping from its original tension and going lax. The pretty one continued to mouth down as the bra fell from Emi, them brushing away the last strap and exploring what was once hidden.

She moaned and accepted the plush lips that brushed, sucked, and tasted her nipples in a sexy, slow rhythm. She wanted to satisfy her own curiosity -- to taste their body - to continue where she left off after removing the corset. However, she was suddenly aware that their hands had begun to wonder, finding their way to Emi's soft panties. Brushing them easily downward, Emi gasped as she was now completely naked in the presence of her beautiful companion.

Her companion was already below her, them sitting on their knees, making it easy for Emi to shift herself and sit so near the sex of the other person. Another gasp was emitted from her as she pressed her naked self against the panties the other person wore, easily feeling what had awaited her. They moaned with Emi, the two of them now meeting once, then twice, now finally achieving a steady dry hump that was due to drive them both mad. Emi wanted to giggle, knowing that there was nothing dry about this act; just a soft pair of newly wet panties that were not being worn by her.

"Hee hee, I'm going to need the same from you," she stated, managing to adorn a confidence she only had in her personal stack of drawings; this evoking a pouty smirk from her lover. This person had, to Emi's amazement, managed to carry that submissive body language with a taste of confidence; something that they displayed when beginning to slowly sink from Emi in order to lay flat on the bed. Emi's eyes twinkled at the beauty before her.

"Please be gentle," the beauty half sighed but turned it into a frisky giggle. With a giggle and a growl that that surprisingly emitted from her through, Emi lowered her face to her new lover's torso and slowly, teasingly, kissed their navel, only to descend with her tongue dragging against their skin, continuing down those sexy hips and mouthing at them.

Her lover had emitted a gasp and a shiver, Emi noting that she must have somehow surprised them. Pondering what it would be like to slip her trailing tongue behind the lavender panties, she instead nipped at the straps and savored the feel of her mouth coming into skin contact with those luscious hips while she had done so. Slowly, she dragged them downward, removing their panties with her teeth. This was -- for Emi -- a bold move that had not yielded terribly great results in her past. However, this person was so soft, so accepting of Emi's usually unmet needs.

She was rewarded when the pretty someone let out a gasp as their urgency for Emi was now bare. The six inches of unhindered length made Emi gasp; she had not seen one in a while and usually covered it up in her art.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you," they said in barely a whisper. At face value, those small words would have seemed like her lover was insisting that they lead this act, yet the phrase being delivered as a whisper was more akin to a plea for trust.

Heart beating loudly in her chest at such a wish for the trust and appreciation she craved, all Emi could do for a moment was nod, simultaneously wanting to provide her unwavering affection for this person but also to accept their offer. She proceeded to sink down to the bed in order to join them, softly adjusting in order to slip into slender arms.

She was the first to touch them, lightly placing a hand on their hips as the two of them embraced, slipping fingers slowly down to land on their soft but firm tip. It responded with a switch as her new lover bit their lips and peered at her with a whimsical expression. Their lips met once again, but this time Emi's knee was slowly ascending their leg until they were nearly wrapped around her pretty someone.

Hands grabbing for thighs and waist alike, Emi spread her legs and gave a gasp as the heat brushed against her before slipping in. Emi gave a deep, approving moan as the soft yet firm form met her starving depth, her lover's shapely lips parting and letting loose an awed sound at feeling that so personal touch. Whoever this beauty was, wherever she was, none of that mattered right then.

Then instead of beginning to thrust, Emi's lover fully embraced her, the warmth of that slim and smooth body paired with the hardness in her was utter bliss. She once more felt the curve of those hips and took hold of a generous ass, fingers sinking slightly into those cushions as they slowly drove all the way into her. And it continued on in that slow, lovely fashion, with Emi moaning at the gentle, attentive touch and breathy whispers about how good this was.

Emi felt the pleasure building, despite how sweet her lover was, she needed more. And she moaned as such, the beauty that enveloped her complying with the demand. Still holding the now flexing butt in her hands, Emi cried out as the passion began to overflow, the heat leaking out into the rest of her building higher and higher.

With her hands glued to what easily could have been a girl's ass, Emi's vision blurred out as pleasure racked her being, the radiant warmth of her lover within and surrounding her whole body provided that critical closeness that had been missing for so long.

And when Emi opened her eyes, they were gone -- the darkness, the bed - all gone. Instead Jade was looking at her from across the table with a knowing smile as Emi blinked a few times, looking down and finding the incense stick that had been smoldering was now nothing more than a blackened nub.

"Huh?" That was all Emi had to say, utterly confused about how quickly everything had disappeared to the point she was still feeling the afterglow of being with that beautiful someone.

"Well, I'd say you had a good time," Jade said while pulling on a string that wheeled the cart back to her, removing the stub and doing something with it behind the door of the chest.

"Yeah..." Emi said, wiping her face and finding sweat there before shrugging out of her coat, still rattled by how suddenly the sex had stopped.

"Feeling up for anything more?" Jade asked and Emi nodded vigorously before pulling her phone out again. "Yeah, give me any idea and I've probably got it." Swiping on her phone, Emi once more held it out to Jade, face growing redder still.

This picture showed a tall, well endowed woman with another very pretty, presumably male figure. The woman was taller than the other figure and was making eyes at them, who in turn was giving a coy grin as if they knew and were looking forward to what was going to happen.

"I can see you're a lady who knows what she likes," Jade practically said in a purr, making Emi flush with color again before speaking ever so slowly.

"I want to have someone I can protect, who relies on me and I can provide for. I want to hold someone in my arms and they know it's going to be alright," Emi said, still holding her phone with the screen facing Jade, who listened closely. She heard desire in Emi's plea but it also told a story of longing of a sort that didn't have much to do with sex.

"Well, I've maybe got something close?" Jade said, not sounding too sure but Emi returned from being in her head, tucking her phone away and brushing a rogue strand of hair out of her face. "Cause, well, you're not the only woman who's been in here wanting to be an Amazon Babe. Pair that with a pretty boy... Yep, got it!" Jade loaded another stick of incense into the cart and grinned at Emi. "I can personally attest to this one being good." A lighter was produced and the stick lit, soon being rolled over to Emi, who reached for it and placed the smoldering scent before her.

12