Personal Fantasies

Story Info
Guaranteed to Satisfy!
12.1k words
4.69
20.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers

It's a dark dreary day that sees you walking down a run down sidewalk that's seen better years, the wind blowing into your face as dead leaves go tumbling by. It's not been a good time as of late, having broken up with your first girlfriend and moving to a cheap apartment in a cheap part of town that, while not outright dangerous, was far dingier than where you had been before.

Alone and working a dead end job that paid for rent and not much else, the prospect of spending this winter alone stretched out before you like eternity. Glancing at a bare tree, you notice a flash of green near the base and slow down in your walk home from the nearby bookstore, one of the few places that offered comfort in these trying times. Stopping, you turn around and find the sidewalk empty, which is good as what looked like a dollar of some amount was caught in the grate about the base of the tree. Kneeling, you slip your fingers between the cold metal and pull out a folded bit of money.

The bills were on the newer side, crisp and clean. Two twenties folded up together and they went into a coat pocket as you stand up and get moving. It was a stroke of luck on a day that felt like it had none left. The wind didn't seem to bite so bad, the gray sky maybe letting through a little more light now. And a sign before a narrow store caught your eye as always, bizarre and vague.

"Personal Fantasies" In faded red paint while underneath it another line proclaimed: "Guaranteed to Satisfy!" And the one window was always drawn with a dark curtain with a bunch of books on display, the covers starting to fade from sun damage. It always struck you as odd that a smut book store stayed open, if that indeed was what it was.

But today is the day to find out. Why not? You just lucked into some cash, all the bills are paid and you've got a pot of chili waiting for you at home. Blowing this money would just share the good luck with others, assuming this Personal Fantasies sold goods and not services. Hauling open the heavy door, the smell of incense and perfume slaps you hard in the face. There is a slight hallway and you follow it, the walls bare brick before leading to another door, this one with a window that had a "Vacant" sign in the corner.

That didn't ease your mind at all about accidentally walking into a brothel but that door too, was opened and you walk in. The room isn't too big but was warm, with a table in the middle of the space that was covered with a rich red cloth, the walls being lined with posters and bookshelves. And some of the posters had a comic art feel to them, one in black and white showing a smiling goth looking girl. Jimi Hendrix hung next to her, singing and playing his guitar forever in that moment.

"Hey, welcome to Personal Fantasies." A woman's voice says, making you jump. She comes out from behind a bookshelf and looks you up and down before crossing her arms. Considering how hateful it is outside, she's not dressed for it in a dark green tank top that is showing off modest cleavage and a white billowing skirt. Dark hair is swept back in a messy ponytail and she's pretty in a way you've never had luck with. It wouldn't surprise you if she had on combat boots under that skirt and knew all sorts of indie, underground rock bands. The city is her natural habitat and her friendly expression is waiting on you so you speak up.

"Um, I have no idea what this place is and just figured today was the day to find out." You say, not too confidently but it was the truth.

"Well, we mostly deal in books, indie comics and some vinyl records leaning towards the romantic side of things. Plus some perfume, lube, bunch of odds and ends really." Sure enough, some of the book cases were packed with old school records and another had a bunch of those white comic boxes. "But something tells me you might be in the market for some specialty services." She says, dark eyes looking closer at you and all the sudden you feel the heat of this place. It's stifling and you shrug the coat off your shoulders, needing air.

"Such as?" You ask, suddenly worried you were being recorded by a camera hidden somewhere and police were watching on the other end. Surely this had to be some sort of sting operation for people who just didn't know any better.

"What the sign says, some personal fantasies. And don't worry, it's legal." Still you stand there, not sure about what to do, the hand in your coat pocket finding the lucky money.

"How much?" You ask, part of you hoping the price was going to be too high and you could get out of here and back to the world you knew.

"Well, it's been a slow day and I'm bored so how bout twenty bucks?" Pulling the money out, you slip one bill free from the other and hold it out to the approaching woman. "Coat rack's in the corner, sit down and get comfy." Slipping the remaining lucky bill into your jeans, you slide the coat off and hang it up before following her directions by sitting in an older wooden chair.

"Name's Jade." She says while walking to the door you passed through and flipping the sign around before locking it. "And I offer special services to people like you."

"'Like me'? In what way?" You ask, not feeling great about your choice to remain here as she took a seat across from you and devoted her full attention your way.

"Not dangerous, first of all." Jade says dryly, still studying you. "I appreciate the curious, the honest, genuine people. And those who aren't always lucky with love." You recoil slightly at that last part, coming out of nowhere and completely uncalled for.

"What?!" You protest and Jade just gives you a tired, exasperated look.

"Look, dude? No one who's in a good relationship comes into a place called Personal Fantasies alone." You try to find a rebuttal but there is none. "Yeah. But that's not a bad thing! Cause I try to help people out and as long as your honest with me, you'll leave here feeling goood." The last word was drug out, Jade's voice going higher as she sang it. Before you can ask what she is talking about, a large box is set on the table and opened up, looking more like a small treasure chest than anything.

"Okay, put this on please." A circlet, looking like a prop from Lord of the Rings is rolled over and you catch it before it goes off the table, very confused by it. There is a small blue gem of some sort on the front and you slowly do as she asked, it weighs basically nothing.

"Alright now, Be honest with me: What is your sexual preference?" You blink at the question, not at all sure why she'd ask it.

"Uh, straight? I like pretty women?" You said, very off balance by all of this. When seeing that Personal Fantasies sign, none of this is what came to mind.

"Alright, so the usual..." Jade mutters and then she sends something else rolling towards you. It peters out and you reach for it, seeing what looks like a cross between a stick of incense and a cigar stuck in a wooden holder with wheels on it. The thing was lit and giving off white smoke that drifted upward lazily. "So, close your eyes and inhale. If it's wrong, say my name and I'll pull you out, okay?" You stare at her, convinced that something is wrong or you're about to get robbed or high. Or lose a kidney.

"You do remember my name, right?" She asks sharply and you jolt back to awareness, answering without thinking.

"Jade!" You say, bringing the strange little cart closer, the smoke now tickling your nose.

"Good, now close your eyes and breathe in." Darkness descends as you do step one and the next breath is deep, pulling in something sweet smelling but naturally so and then...

Your eyes open into a familiar low light setting, the bookcase across from you the same but now veiled in darkness. Most of the posters have been swallowed up by the lack of light and the table is gone, along with the person who had just been there. And you are no longer sitting on a chair but instead on a bed, all of this being noticed in an instant.

There's no panic, no worry about being here. You understand without being able to explain why this is safe, it's fine.

"Hey there." A woman's voice says but it's different from the one you previously heard, a name you need to remember. Jade, that name! You turn your head, seeing someone sitting beside you. She's in a red bra and panties and nothing else, her dark hair shining in the low light as she looks at you with a sharpness and need that makes you swallow hard.

"Had a hard day?" You nod as she stands before you, showing a curvy body that makes you stare. "Here, let me make it better." And she pulls your head into the swells of her breasts and murmurs as your hands run up those long legs to her ass. She was warm and soft, her boobs welcoming as you close your eyes and take her ass in your hands, finding that is to your liking as well. This was the closest you've been to anyone in weeks and the raven haired woman petted your head before speaking.

"Comfortable?" She asks and you nod. Then you're aware of light bleeding through the walls and no longer was your face resting on two pillows but instead looking at a mildly annoyed Jade. The bed was gone, along with the scantily clad woman.

Gasping, you look around and see the same room but it's lit normally, Jimi Hendrix still singing his song as you blink and try to keep your heart from bursting out of your chest and flopping all over the table.

"What!" You demand, noticing that cart with the burning stub was no long before you but had been pulled back to Jade via a string.

"Dude, that's custom made to get you laid." She says, pulling the smoldering incense from the cart and putting what looked like a little metal hat over it. "I told you, be honest about what you want and I can get it for you." You are feeling slightly more calm, more sane as she pulls the hat off and the stub is removed and placed back into the chest.

"Here, we'll try this one. It's the other winner." Another hand rolled looking stick was fitted onto the stand and it pushed towards you, once more needing help getting all the way. You offer no resistance this time, too shaken by how real that last one had been but curious as to what this could be. Closing your eyes, you inhale what smells like a wood fire, a scent simple but powerful.

Once more, when your eyes open it's the same room except darker, the same bed you're now sitting on. And there's someone beside you and this time a man's voice speaks.

"Hey there." It's a rugged voice, deep and calm. You turn and see an absolute stud of a man stand up, lacking a shirt and showing off muscles you've never seen in person before. His jeans are slung low and snug, showing off quite a package as he looks down at you. His face is angular and he has stubble on his defined jawline, with surprisingly kind eyes meeting yours as he smiles.

"Had a hard day?" He asks, the stud reaching for the crotch of his jeans. "Let's do something about that." You recoil away from him before finally remembering what the woman, the real woman had told you.

"Jade!" You say and there's confusion on the dude's face before the light once more comes pouring in and he's gone, the darkness and the mood it brought was gone, it all was gone. Aware of sitting back in the wooden chair, you hold your head while gasping for air before a shiver runs up your spine.

"Well, it was worth a shot." You hear Jade say and it takes effort to look up at her, extinguishing that stick of incense.

"What, why?" You ask, breathless and she gives you a glare before her expression softens.

"Well, some guys who come in tell me they're straight but then don't respond to the usual straight guy scene. So I line up that one, the lonely woman usual and hey, you'd be surprised how often they get into it." But she starts digging through the chest before glancing at you again. "But you're not that sort, are you?"

"No?" You say, lacking any sort of conviction after being in someone else's fantasy.

"Okay, let me ask this then: What do you find attractive?" She asks and you try to clear your head before answering.

"Uh, women." You say and Jade gives you a flat stare.

"Sure about that? Cause ya had a hot one ready for anything and all you did was get to second base!" Jade said and you have nothing to say in your defense. "Look, I'm not trying to out you or anything. I just want to give you what you want. So, what DO you want?"

And you say nothing as really, do you even have an answer? You had a girlfriend and things were good with her until they weren't. The sex had been great at first, then fine until the bad night but until then things worked out well between the two of you. And yet here you are, being asked what you wanted after having been returned to the lonely life you had before.

"You sure you like girls?" Jade asks and you give a weak nod before speaking.

"I know I didn't like that really manly dude. Wasn't for me." You mumble and Jade rolls over another stick.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I figured it was worth a shot, ya'know? But I'm much more confident about this one." You pull the stand before you and once more close your eyes before inhaling the sweet scent, more flowery with hints of sawdust.

And then the bed is back, along with the darkness and someone beside you. "Hey there." A voice says and it's female this time, a better sign. They rise and your mouth goes dry at the figure before you. It's a slim guy wearing only a pair of sheer panties about a trim waist that flowed into impressive hips, especially for a guy. There was certainly something happening in the front of those panties but the very feminine face without a hint of facial hair draws your attention.

"Have a hard day?" He says in a voice that you mistook for a woman's and for good reason, it's light and undemanding. You nod, unable to look away from this person even with the memory of the bad night trying to rise and take over. "Here, let me make it better." He approaches you, hips swaying and bends over to kiss you lightly on the lips, pale blue eyes searching yours before going for a deeper kiss, his tongue invading your mouth. You moan and he pushes you backward, standing triumphantly above your prone form.

"Time to get these off." He says teasingly, undoing your jeans and yanking them down. Plain boxers go down next, your rock hard erection springing forth. "Ohh, look at that." The sigh in his words isn't helping you and the front of his panties twitches as this pretty guy sits beside you, grabbing hold of your dick and giving it a few strokes. His hand is soft, the touch warm and you moan, unable to help it.

With a smile, he leans down and you watch him go, aware that uttering 'Jade' stops this but unable to say it. Instead you watch as he brushes back stark black hair and opens wide to take your dick in his mouth. The weak gasp that comes from you makes him moan before taking more of you, his tongue rubbing the underside of your dick all the while. It's a guy, you're being blown by a guy but it doesn't look like one and it doesn't matter when it feels this good.

He goes down all the way once, taking you with an ease that you never felt before, this throat parting around you. You're moaning louder now and when he rises up and off, wiping his mouth with the back of a hand, you find yourself not wanting it to end.

"Your not getting off that easily." He says before standing and teasing down his panties, his erection celebrates freedom in the same way yours had by standing tall. It's long and not quite befitting the rest of him but that doesn't matter when he approaches and picks up a bottle of lube from the bed you hadn't noticed before. "Cause I need you." Opening the bottle he once more grabs hold of you but this time it's slick and slightly cold, stroking you slowly from base to tip.

Letting loose, he turns around and you see his heart shaped ass, plush and utterly amazing, especially for belonging to a guy. You're breathing hard, the lube on your erection catching what little light is in the room and making it shine.

"Like the view?" He asks before turning around and climbing on the bed, giving you another coating of lube before applying some to himself, turning his back to you once more. A knee was thrown over your still form and now he's adjusting, lowering that ass to your eager dick. And you want this, there's no question about it as you're hard on pokes one of those cheeks, leaving a wet streak as he reaches back and adjusts you.

You watch with eyes that feel painfully wide as he holds your dick steady and lowers the bottom of his hourglass figure until you're now between those shapely cheeks. He rises slightly and you feel a particular wet smoothness that parts and then tight, cloying heat descends over you.

A pitiful moan comes from your lips as he lowers steadily but slowly enough you are able to revel in how good this feels before that ass you've been admiring sits on you, his weight a comfort as he gives a deep, throaty moan. "Unn, baby, you're so big." There's no answer, not when he's got you in that grip, not when your dick is buried in his ass, your fucking a dude but that really doesn't matter once he rises. You see a flash, that unseen light source shining off the lube on you and now on his ass as well before he retakes you back into that oh so close and personal embrace.

You've never done anything like this before, butts were only for admiring and yet here you are, having let this slight guy push you over and then mount your cock as if it was normal.

"Ohh..." A moan, utterly feminine, and then he rises again before dropping with more force, the sound of him impacting you filling the air. And then he starts bouncing on you in earnest and you reach for those hips, holding onto that curve as if it's the last thing keeping you sane. Christ, he's tight and his movements pauses as he raises his arms and gyrates, getting you to cry out as he pushes you as deep as you can go.

You can't last, it's all too much and you start to thrust up into him, getting a gasp in return and he resumes motion. Clutching those hips you let loose a sound that might have been a scream as you spill over, pulling him down all the way as you shudder. His tight, sensual heat spasms as he cries out, back arching as he too, must have reached climax.

Laying there, eyes screwed closed, you struggle to breathe while still holding onto his hips, easing up and actually feeling them, palm running up and down that curve. And then light spilled past your eyelids and his weight was gone, the tightness that you'd just unloaded into, gone. You open your eyes and see he is nowhere to be found and that Jade is smiling across from you as you breathe, aware of sweat on your brow and a fresh load in your boxers. You feel good, abet weak, and suddenly ashamed as a familiar voice speaks up.

"Well, I think we can safely say you like girly people rather than just strictly girls." You look up at Jade, who removed a smoldering stub from the incense holder. You want to deny her, to rage but you don't have it in you. Instead you're just tired and still feeling far too good to lash out at the person who had made that happen.

"Why, why show me that one?" You ask, all too aware that your thirsty and walking home was going to be uncomfortable due to the batch of baby batter now cooling in your underwear.

"Cause I know it's a good one and is useful for those who don't know what they want." Jade says before glancing at you. "One moment." She rises and her skirts swish as she disappears behind a bookshelf and you're left alone. Sighing, you lean back in the chair and fail to understand how any of this works or even is possible.

"Here." Jade says and jerks you back to facing forward, seeing her holding out a bottle of water. "No napping, I need you awake."

"Sorry." You mumble before taking the offered drink and it was heavenly, absolutely what you needed right then. A change of pants and your set for having had a good, if confusing, afternoon.

Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers