Personal Fantasies - Emi's Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emi didn't question what she just heard but instead closed her eyes and breathed in sweetness along with a headier, more woodsy scent. There was a wave of dizziness that lingered until after she opened her eyes to once again greet the darkness.

A deep breath and then Emi felt more secure yet just the act of looking down raised a few questions. She was used to being short and slight, it was a fact of life so seeing her thighs appear both longer and thicker, all accompanied by a proportionate set of hips to match was both jarring and exciting.

She stood up in a hurry and that action alone told her things had definitely changed. Emi intently listened to what Jade had told her but that information was distant, a background thought to this intense fantasy...no, this felt too close to reality, right?

"Someone's feeling it today." The same feminine voice from before spoke and Emi turned around, seeing them sitting on the bed grinning at her. Yet behind that enticing figure was a full length mirror and viewing it had ground Emi's thoughts to a crawl. Her pretty someone hopped up and leaned against her, wrapping soft arms possessively around her own, posing in the mirror as if they were expecting a couples photograph to be taken.

Sure enough, just like in the picture Emi had drawn on her tablet, she was easily taller than the beauty that clung to her bicep. Legs, torso, hips -- overall, her whole form was bigger somehow and even her clothing failed to be among anything she even owned. No, now Emi was in a blue bra and panty set, showing off curves she hadn't possessed before.

Slipping an arm about those slim shoulders, Emi pulled the smaller figure close. The pretty one had to look up at her in the same fashion she had with all of her past boyfriends, but of course, only they were able to enhance this with that lusciously submissive expression and seductive hip sway. That gentle tilt back, eyes needing to gaze upward; it was almost as attractive as everything else this stranger had.

This time she leaned down into the kiss and they melted into her, Emi feeling whole as she provided such affirmation. Her action was met with a content sigh from her smaller companion, and after a time, she pulled away from them to gaze into a face that longed for her with glistening eyes and trembling lips.

"You have all of me," they said as they dragged Emi's fingers against their wide hips, arousal clearly beckoning for Emi's attention. "I am yours."

"Sweet one," Emi murmured in response, trying not to shiver at such perfect little words. Enchanting and sensual, her lover moved with a grace few people have ever accomplished as they had passionately wrapped their arms around Emi's shoulders. Her heart pounded and eyes briefly went unfocused, still unable to believe how unreal this all was as she bent down to tenderly kiss them, claiming their lips as her own.

She took that plush ass in her hands and gave it a squeeze, getting rewarded with a moan interrupting the kiss. Emi pulled back to pant, relishing in this perfect fantasy. This beautiful stranger was so close to the figures she'd drawn, dreamed of and drooled over and now that she had such a person in her arms...

"My sweet one, my sweet Trevenna," she whispered, suddenly going wide eyed as she realized it escaped her. "I...uhh...that just came to mind. I don't think I know your name...sorry," she stated sheepishly.

But the beauty seemed unfazed and giggled. "It's a name I don't mind wearing; I am yours right now, after all."

Her cheeks flushed red, knowing the name was inspired by a character she had drawn many times a year prior. Perhaps it was the incense, perhaps it was this beautiful dream, but the whole thing just seemed right, regardless. Her lover, now known by Emi as Trevenna, swished their hips and let out a beckoning sigh, partially to bring Emi back to this moment and remind her what she was in the middle of.

With that amazing ass still occupying her hand, Emi guided her dream come true to the bed, running her hands down the flat front of the smooth body to the sheer panties, and pulling them down. Laying her lust flat on the bed, Emi took what might have been the one hard part of this person in her hand, giving it a few strokes before enveloping part of it in her mouth. Even this seemed touched by the femininity that had blessed the rest of them, the taste clean and slightly perfumed.

The way her Trevenna had behaved made this, in no way, a masculine moment. No, this was all too close to Emi taking a lady; her tongue sensually causing her lover to tremble and moan, providing Emi with that gratifying feeling of leading this whole experience and her lover enjoying all of the attention bestowed upon them.

She easily took the whole length, Trevenna begging for more with each stroke and gripping onto her longingly. Emi ran her hands down smooth legs, finding the light, delicate sounds being made just as good as feeling them quake under her touch.

Sitting upright, Emi undid the back of her bra and was surprised at how much came spilling out once it was off, the both of them looking at her bust for several stunned seconds. Still, she had needs and removed her panties in preparation to take her lover.

Moving until a knee was on either side of Trevenna's irresistible form, Emi ran her fingers up the slick hardness before lowering on legs that felt more powerful. Her lover gave a whimper as their sex slipped between wet lips and began disappearing into her. Mouth open, Emi closed her eyes as hands touched that slim waist as she took all they had. But this time she was in a position of complete power, a unique situation for her.

Rising on thighs with far more meat on them than Emi had walked into Personal Fantasies with, she retook all of them and moaned, caressing the legs beneath her, assuring to her lover that she will continue to treat them very well. As powerful as those thighs felt, she was still careful not to overwhelm Trevenna -- to always make sure that they were cared for and damn-well knew it.

Trevenna made a few high-note sounds as they trembled all over, receiving both Emi's caresses as well as the firm grip of her thighs as she slowly claimed them. Her soft companion lightly dragged a finger up Emi's torso, licking their lips and rolling their eyes up at Emi as they noted the muscle tone just under the skin. That very finger kept traveling north, moving to Emi's firm breasts and gripping them as if to demonstrate to Emi how good all of this was. One of the most attractive people she'd never seen was between her legs and their beauty was looking up at her with utter adoration.

Emi didn't know what was louder: Her heart pounding or the growing sound of her breathing as the demands of her body finally won out. She needed this and began to ride what was sticking up from those hips as they moaned under her. Trevennas hands continued to travel all over her, running over her legs, then hips and finally one splayed out over her pubic region while the thumb rubbed where Emi usually didn't require much attention. She spasmed under her lover's touch, responding the way any man would when touched by a beautiful woman.

"Trevenna..." she trailed off in a whisper, finally accepting the name she had bestowed upon them. Her lover responded with a shiver and arms that gripped her, not wanting for her to let them go. "I'm here for you...only you," she grunted, rocking her hips downward and getting a gasp out of her lover.

She rose and fell with increasing speed as the beauty under her made increasingly loud moans, Emi riding them harder. Emi watched and felt them nearly reach their own climax as she kept working, feeling her lover tremble and nearly lose it while attempting to say something to her.

"You are so beautiful," Emi said while panting.

With wide eyes and an exasperated expression, her companion shivered under her and spoke. "I...I, please tell me I am yours!" they said in a moan, their voice high and strained as they pleaded it. "Please, I need this!"

Emi shivered in response as changed her rhythm to that of a slower but heavier grind, for this was everything she wanted. Getting utterly lost in the moment, Emi thrust her hips upon them and gave a tense twitch at the end, causing her lover to tremble and cry out, only to rise and do it again several more times as skin came into the closest contact and was held there for a second before receiving the harder, declarative thump once again.

While holding them tight, Emi finally released the words that she had wished to bestow upon her lover. "I claim you, sweet one," she said in quick gasps. "Right now, you are mine and mine alone." She gave another thump, it was not too hard but it certainly showed her dominance to the one that desperately needed her. "My desire...my pretty one to protect and nurture."

A quake and a cry came from Trevenna, Emi adding a grunt that morphed into a gasp as she felt the liquid heat fire into her. That was enough as ruin raced up her spine, Emi's grunting turned into a moan to match with that of her lover, the both of them reduced to primal sounds and nothing more.

Without knowing why, Emi looked over at the mirror and caught a glimpse of herself, far taller and overall just extra, sitting upon the slight figure before turning to face them, receiving a satisfied smile from them. She trembled a few more times and slowly sank over her lover, gripping them close to her as both of them and Emi's gasping began to fall to more steady breaths.

She adjusted to lay next to her lover before they sank into her, enjoying her protective, loving embrace. She whispered something to Trevenna as she gently wiped their bangs from their face, those soft eyes gazing up at her just before everything faded to the light of the shop; Jade sitting across from her.

Holding her head in her hands, Emi gasped for air from the whiplash of being in that ideal dream to back in the shop -- in her town and a billion miles from the beautiful dream - still being awash in utter pleasure. She felt the metal ring about her head and pulled it off, sitting on the table as she tried to catch her breath, still seeing that beautiful face looking up at her in bliss.

"Just so you know, I sell my goods as well." That got Emi to look up at a grinning Jade, who slid a small brown paper bag across the table, folded nearly flat. "Twenty bucks for the session and another twenty for the rest. Deal?" Emi fumbled with her purse and handed over a card, which promptly got swiped into a small card reader and handed back in short order.

"If anyone asks, it's incense. And keep in mind they are only fantasies; you still need to go out and find someone real, cause, well, that's real." Jade said as Emi tucked the sticks of incense into her purse, nodding but not getting up quite yet.

"I called them by a name, one that's personal to me -- I just sort of let it slip...but do they have a formal one?" She asked slowly, feeling like she needed a nap and then her art tablet.

"You mean, like a legal name?" Jade asked, amusement being present in her voice. "I don't think they would carry one, at least, not for the reasons we do. But, if they are bound to a particular name or title, they have never disclosed any of it." She paused for a moment, clearly not receiving that inquiry too often. "I personally call them Kris but really, any name will do. Except insults, that goes badly; don't do that. And male, female, anything between works too. Just be nice." Emi nodded, having no intention of doing anything less.

"Thank you." Emi said with a dry mouth, her bad date completely forgotten right then. "Thank you so much!"

"Sure thing." Jade replied, closing up the chest and then securing it with a lock. "Everyone deserves a break now and then and that's what I provide." Emi nodded as she pulled her coat on, noticing she both was back to normal and felt shorter than she should.

"Use two in a row at the most, drink plenty of water and enjoy." Jade grinned before standing and rounding the table, helping Emi to her feet and then unlocking the door, flipping the sign back to vacant. She walked back into the plain brick hallway and jumped when the door leading outside opened on it's own, a burly man with a full beard holding it for her. She walked out into the cold and thanked him, getting a nod in return.

Emi had to take a moment to figure out where her car was but started walking once she had it. Sure, she might be napping alone in her bed but now, that no longer felt like banishment from finding someone but instead just taking her time to do so; the desperate edge finally gone. Those that were still out and about on that freezing afternoon simply saw a five foot nothing woman heading down the sidewalk but now she had the choice to be something different, something more than she ever felt she was. And there would be a pretty someone waiting for her, all too willing to be taken in her arms and hear about how she was going to make sure everything was going to be alright.

12