Personal Growth 03: Sex on the Beach

Story Info
Eleanor goes to the doctor, then to the beach with Katie.
7.5k words
4.66
15.6k
21

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MySeeecret
MySeeecret
115 Followers

CN: contains brief non-con (nonconsent).

*

Dawn had only started to break when Eleanor's alarm buzzed at 6:30 AM, forcing her to begrudgingly rise from her bed. It was now Friday, and her exams were almost over, but through what she considered an act of cruelty from some asshole in administrations, her last exam would take place at 8:00 AM. Finally coherent, Eleanor struggled to pull the jism-filled condom from her half-erect cock as she reached for her phone.

"Another message from Katie." Eleanor said, failing to suppress a yawn.

Over the last week, Eleanor and Katie barely saw each other, only able to share a brief hug before their English Comp exam. In spite of this situation, they both took to sending lewd pictures of themselves to each other, each one more risque than the last. This morning, Katie had sent her another message.

"Hang in there. You're almost done <3."

Attached to it was a photo of Katie posing in her bathroom mirror, completely naked while holding her phone, her other hand placed strategically over her crotch. It was all Eleanor needed for her penis to once again require attention as it started to harden, and at once she tossed her phone on the bed and retreated to the bathroom for her morning ritual. Returning an hour later, Eleanor texted her gratitude back to Katie, then set about getting dressed for the day. However, when she tried to force her large flaccid penis into her panties, the undergarment refused to contain all of her manhood, and after a few more attempts to force it in they ripped.

"You've gotta be kidding..." Eleanor grumbled.

Digging into her chest of drawers, she pulled out the sturdy pair she used last Friday, and tried once again to contain her manhood, but this time, the elastic strings that held the ends together snapped apart, and her dick flopped down to between her legs. Eleanor turned back to her drawers but paused as she looked at herself in the mirror, the issue immediately apparent. Her flaccid penis, hanging down past her knees, looked just as big as it did fully erect only days before her relationship began, and behind it her testes looked full and as fat as cantaloupe despite just relieving them.

"Uh oh." she muttered. Picking up her phone, Eleanor dialed a number, then spoke, "Yeah, Doctor Rin? I think I need that appointment moved to today. Yes, that'll work. Yeah, see you at noon."

Even almost two years later, the waiting room was as discomforting as ever.

While it wasn't exactly what Eleanor would consider shady, Dr. Rin's office always felt cramped and out of date, with magazines spread all over the table from as early as 1992. She understood why that was though; most doctors that specialized in futanari health and wellness were private practitioners and, due to the very small futa population, generally could only afford to operate on a limited budget. However, Eleanor's general reluctance about being there was more due to Dr. Rin herself rather than the condition of her office, due to one other similarity most of these doctors shared: virtually all of them were women obsessed with futa genitalia, and acted extremely sexually towards their of-age patients.

Dr. Rin was the epitome of such doctors.

"Eleanor! It's so great to see you again. You've gotten so tall!" Dr. Rin exclaimed as she burst through the door unabashedly.

Eleanor blushed harshly upon seeing the doctor for the first time in two years, for she looked every bit as alluring as she did then. A secret she never dared tell anyone else, Dr. Rin was her first crush and, before Katie, was easily the sexiest woman she'd ever laid eyes on. She was a tall, half Japanese woman with straight, jet-black hair, perky breasts that while not on the scale of Katie's were very large for her body size, and, most notably, a huge, shapely ass prominent even when covered by her lab coat, with legs and hips to match. Dr. Rin was incredible to behold, and to Eleanor, that was the problem, for she knew that now she was an adult Dr. Rin wouldn't hold back the lasciviousness that Eleanor saw her exhibit towards her other futa patients, and she had no confidence she'd be able to resist. Even before she had a girlfriend Eleanor wasn't excited about that prospect, and that new wrinkle only made this visit even more awkward.

"H-hi, Dr. Rin..." Eleanor stuttered. "Thanks for seeing me..."

"Oh it's no trouble, not like I have other patients right now anyway." Dr. Rin said. "And please, Rin is fine. Let's get you into the exam room."

Rin took Eleanor's hand and led her down the hall to her exam room. While walking, Eleanor could only focus on Rin's ample behind, how it seemed to sway seductively as she walked. Feeling her dick throb beneath her long dress, Eleanor gulped as she walked through the doorway into the room, and Rin sat her down on the recliner, then took a seat on a stool nearby.

"Last time I saw you, you had quite the growth spurt. Your penis jumped to over a foot and a half, easily the biggest of my patients." she said as she looked at her clipboard. "Oops. Probably shouldn't say that about them, confidentiality and all that. Has it been giving you any trouble? Has the underwear I recommended helped?"

"Well..." Eleanor began. "It did for a while, but over the last week and a half..."

"Let me see." Rin interrupted, failing to suppress her excitement about examining Eleanor's junk. She grabbed hold of the dress and pulled it down with a powerful tug, revealing underneath long black leggings that extended to Eleanor's calves. Extremely prominent on her left leg was her dick bulging from under the leggings, running down her leg like some bizarre growth.

"Eleanor, I thought I told you not to use tights, they constrict the blood flow." Rin chastised her. "Wait... it wasn't this big last time. It's down by your knee."

"I know." Eleanor sighed. "It started last week. This morning I couldn't get it into my panties. I had to take my last exam with this on, and I couldn't concentrate at all."

Rin scribbled away on her clipboard. "What about your testes?"

"They've gotten bigger, too. And my cu... semen production is like double what it was. I don't know what's happening to me." Eleanor buried her face in her hands, trying to keep herself together. She waited for Rin to ask another question, or start her examination, or express words of comfort, or anything, but the room remained quiet aside from the movement of Rin's pen. Eventually she stopped writing and rested the clipboard on her lap, then finally asked another question.

"Have you started seeing anyone recently?" she asked in a calming voice.

Eleanor looked up and stared into Rin's dark eyes. "How did you..."

Rin smiled and patted Eleanor on the head, then handed her a can of juice she removed from a nearby fridge.

"What's happening to you is natural. We doctors don't know why it happens exactly, but when a futa starts getting sexually active, they go through a final growth spurt. It's usually not as dramatic as yours, but you've always been a special case, Eleanor."

Eleanor gave Rin an incredulous look. "You didn't warn me about this when I was 17?"

"I assumed you had it then, how else was I supposed to think you got so big that young? I figured you were lying to me when you said you never had sex with anyone." Rin explained.

Eleanor drank from the can. "But I still haven't. I have a girlfriend now, but we still haven't done it."

"Well... I suppose it's more accurate to say it happens when you become intimate with someone. Either way, it's nothing to be afraid of."

"Isn't it?" Eleanor rebutted. "I watched my girlfriend break down wondering how she'd be able to take this thing inside her, and this was midway through the growth spurt. As you said already, my dick is stupidly huge. How am I supposed to have sex with her with this thing?"

Rin smiled, and scooted closer. Eleanor could smell a rich perfume emanating from her that seemed to make her feel warmer. "You're worrying too much, Eleanor. A woman's body can take a lot, particularly from an immense futanari cock." Eleanor could feel her dick tremble in reaction to Rin's words as her body now felt as hot as lava. "Almost like magic, they always seem to fit entirely inside their partner, and the cum... you can cum over and over again inside them, and they'll always be able to take more." Rin's face was now inches from Eleanor's, and Eleanor felt Rin's hand stroke her dick as it started to bulge out more from under her leggings.

"However..." Rin whispered into Eleanor's ear, her voice airy and surtly, "If you don't believe me... I can give you a practical demonstration."

Before Eleanor could object, Rin tore open the leggings and Eleanor's half-hard penis flopped out. Rin shrugged off her doctor coat and unbuttoned her form-fitting skirt, letting them fall to the ground and showing Eleanor her wide, shapely hips, all exposed except for what little her tiny lacy thong covered. She took hold of the throbbing, partially risen cock as she turned around, showing Eleanor her bare, voluminous buttocks, and she placed it so that Eleanor's thick member sat snuggly between Rin's capacious asscheeks.

"W-what are you doing?" Eleanor struggled to speak.

"I'm getting you hard, dear." Rin said cheerfully. She began sliding her ass up and down Eleanor's shaft, feeling it grow thicker and harder.

"M-my dick feels like it's on fire."

"It should. I spiked your drink with an aphrodisiac."

After a few minutes of stroking Eleanor's dick between her cheeks, Rin turned around and marveled at the sight of Eleanor's full erection rising proudly from her body.

"Oh my goodness. It is truly a monster." Rin stated as she took out a tape measure. Running it along the vast length of cock, she jotted down her findings. "25 inches. My colleagues are never going to believe this." She continued to take more measurements as Eleanor laid in the recliner, feeling her body continue to heat up. Closing her eyes, Eleanor's thoughts went to Katie, reminding herself that she was undergoing this for her.

"Okay Eleanor. It's time!" Rin sang.

"Time?" Eleanor asked, opening her eyes. In front of her was once again Rin's ass, but this time it was fully bare, with her asshole and pussy prominently displayed.

"As I said, I'm going to give you a practical demonstration about how safe futa sex is." Rin explained.

"I-I can't do this!" Eleanor protested. "I love Katie! I'm not gonna cheat on her!"

Rin snorted. "We're not sleeping together, Eleanor. This is a standard procedure, and good practice too. And don't pretend you haven't been lusting after my awesome ass for years."

"Yeah, but..."

Not giving her a chance to finish, Rin grabbed Eleanor's engorged penis and pressed it against her tight anus, forcing it inside her. Bouncing herself up and down, she forced more and more of Eleanor's cock inside her until it was halfway buried in her ass.

"Oh my god, Eleanor!" Rin screamed. "It feels incredible!"

While she could only answer in grunts and gasps, Eleanor was in agreement. Nothing could have prepared her for how amazing it would feel to have her dick inside someone. She assumed nothing could have matched the sensation of Katie's throat encasing her dick, but Rin's tight ass easily proved her wrong. Eleanor yelped as Rin shoved her against the recliner and climbed on top of her, forcing more and more of her dick inside until it could go no further, then began grinding on top of her. Sitting helplessly, Eleanor could feel Rin's insides squeeze every inch of cock, and as Rin continued to ride it Eleanor felt her balls go into overdrive as they swelled between her legs.

"You see Eleanor? Your whole dick's inside me, and I'm fine! And soon you'll... OH!" Rin abruptly stopped talking and moving, then began to violently convulse as she reached orgasm. Taking this opportunity, Eleanor instinctively pushed herself and Rin off the recliner and onto the floor. Grabbing handfuls of the soft, wobbly asscheeks, Eleanor began pulling her dick out from Rin's ass until only the head remained encased, then in a single push she rammed the entire length back inside, causing Rin to shriek.

"OH GOD ELEANOR, YOU'RE SPLITTING ME APART!" Rin howled lustfully, but Eleanor ignored her as she pulled out and slammed her giant cock back into Rin's insides. Without regard for anything else, Eleanor continued to ravage Rin on the floor of the exam room until she felt the torrent of semen rush through her giant penis, at which point she pressed herself against Rin and allowed every drop to flow into her. Rin could only struggle to breathe as she felt her belly press harder against the floor as it grew from the gallons of cum pumping into her, until suddenly she felt the overpowering torrent rush up her throat and erupt out of her mouth. She sat motionless as Eleanor's ejaculation continued for over a minute, until finally Eleanor's cock exhausted itself and slipped out of Rin's gaping asshole, which twitched weakly as gobs of thick semen oozed from it.

"Dr. Rin?" Eleanor asked as she awoke, worried about her doctor's condition. Rin laid sideways on the floor, her belly distended well past her breasts and steady streams of cum flowing out from both of her mouth and anus into the thick blanket of sperm that coated much of the floor. Suddenly she vomited a massive glob of jism, then breathed heavily as she began to regain consciousness. Rin slowly sat up from the ground, observing the aftermath of her "practical demonstration".

"See?" she said haggardly, disturbingly pleased with the result. "I'm just fine. Just gonna be tasting your cum in my mouth for the next year." Rin laughed as she pulled herself off the floor, shuddering as she felt another load of cum fall from between her legs. "Your girlfriend should be fine, as long as you're both communicative with each other. Just remember to do it in a place with plenty of drainage. Does that alleviate your concerns?"

Eleanor nodded awkwardly, dumbfounded that Dr. Rin could so quickly transition back to being professional despite her jizz-filled belly and wearing clothes totally inundated with cum. She waddled over to a set of overhanging drawers and retrieved several pairs of panties, then handed them to Eleanor. Eleanor put one of the pairs on, and was relieved that her oversized penis managed to fit comfortably inside them.

"There you go. Better than leggings, right?" Rin asked, slowly sitting herself down on the stool.

"Absolutely. Thank you." Eleanor said. "Um..."

"What is it?"

"I have another question... well... can I... like, get someone pregnant?"

Dr. Rin looked at her and laughed. "Of course you can. I've told you before, all of your genitals are fully functional. If anything you're far more likely to impregnate someone than a typical male is, so I'd strongly recommend using a condom."

Eleanor nodded, and once Rin was convinced there were no more questions she left the room, returning almost twenty minutes later with several papers and a small box in her hand.

"You were gone a while. Is something wrong?" Eleanor asked.

"No, I just... can't move so well right now. I'm sure you understand, right?" Rin answered. She handed the papers and box to Eleanor. "That's a summary of your visit, with your measurements, adjusted prescriptions, and general advice regarding what we talked about. I'm also giving you a new box of condoms. They're the same size as before but they're stronger and more elastic, so they should hold a lot more ejaculate than your old ones."

"Thanks." Eleanor said flatly. "Can I go now?" Dr. Rin nodded, and Eleanor jumped out of the recliner and strode to the door, careful not to step in the massive mess that she made.

"Don't be a stranger, dear." Rin said as Eleanor opened the door to the hallway. "I'm always here if you have any concerns... or if you need another 'practical demonstration'." Eleanor shuddered as Dr. Rin gave her a final tantalizing smile, and she hastened her escape from the building. She stepped out into the parking lot and breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that, assuming Rin's explanations were correct, there wouldn't be anything to stop her and Katie from going all the way with each other. Smiling victoriously, she walked over to the nearby bus stop ready to go home, but a sudden honk from a nearby car caught her attention. She looked over at the source, a blue convertible, and her eyes widened when she saw the person in the driver's seat waving at her.

"Katie!?" Eleanor exclaimed. She ran to the car and Katie motioned for her to get in the passenger seat, which she obliged with gusto. Plopping herself down in the seat, Katie leaned over and kissed her, then started the engine.

"How did you know where I was?" Eleanor inquired. "I don't think I ever told you where I was going."

"Well... your doctor called me and told me you were ready to be picked up." Katie answered.

"She called you?" Eleanor asked, very confused by what was going on. "Since when did she have your number?"

"Well... I actually called her earlier, the day after our date. You didn't tell me her name but I looked it up and she's the only doctor in the area that does... futa stuff... so I guessed she was your doctor, and she confirmed it."

She really is terrible about patient confidentiality, Eleanor thought to herself. "Why did you want to talk to her though?"

"I wanted to surprise you after your appointment and pick you up, but I wasn't expecting a call this soon though. Thank goodness my last exam was yesterday." Katie explained. She pulled out of the parking lot and drove off in the opposite direction of campus.

"So where are we going?" Eleanor asked, looking through the window back towards one of the college buildings shrinking in the distance.

"Well, exams are over, so I decided we would drive down to the beach. My family owns a private condo near there. I thought it would be the perfect place for our..." Katie's words trailed off, and then her hands began trembling on the wheel as Eleanor felt the car slow down. "I hope... I wasn't being presumptuous. I'm sorry if you had other plans and..."

"Katie, it's okay. I love your idea, and am totally down with it! Now focus on the road." Eleanor interrupted her. A honk blared from behind them, forcing Katie alert.

"S-sorry." she said, grinning as she sped up to match the traffic. Moments later the last vestiges of the college town flew behind them as Katie turned onto the highway. They sat in the car in silence for a while after, Eleanor spinning in her mind whether or not she should bring up anything from what happened in Dr. Rin's office, especially the fact that Rin had forced her into anal. Regardless of the context or Rin's attitude towards it, Eleanor still felt guilty over what transpired, and she was scared to find out how Katie would react if she knew. Eleanor remained pensive for a while longer, until Katie eventually broke the silence.

"So... how was it? The sex?" Katie asked timidly.

Eleanor looked up at Katie, and she immediately felt her face burn with both embarrassment and shame. She could only stammer and stutter in response, until she settled on an apology.

"It's okay, I'm not upset, El. Your doctor actually told me when I called her she was gonna try to show you that there was no danger with you having sex. I didn't like the sound of it when she explained it to me, but I decided that if it would help us it was worth it, and I gave her my approval."

The embarrassment instantly melted from Eleanor's face, and she gave Katie a stern look. "You gave her permission to force herself on me?"

"I-I didn't know how exactly she was gonna do it." Katie explained, clearly flustered. "She did say when she called me that you were really into it."

"I might have gotten into it in the second half, but it was still pretty traumatic!" Katie gave her a dubious look, then returned her attention to the road.

MySeeecret
MySeeecret
115 Followers