Personal Growth 03: Sex on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then Eleanor, you have my word that I will never give anyone else permission to have sex with you." she said matter-of-factly. Eleanor snorted, but eventually found herself giggling uncontrollably at the statement. "W-what?" Katie asked.

"I thought that was the way relationships were supposed to work." Eleanor jabbed.

"They are!" Katie yelped. "We just have special circumstances. Sometimes a third party helping out isn't a bad thing."

Eleanor smirked at her. "I'll tell Dr. Rin you said that, that she should 'help' us from time to time."

Katie scowled at her, then turned away, pouting. "You're a bully, El! I'm not getting you anything when I stop for food."

Silence hung in the air only for a few seconds before both of them broke out in laughter. The air seemingly cleared, the drive proceeded without issue, and while Katie and Eleanor passed the time conversing and listening to the radio, both were looking forward to that night with deep anticipation.

It was late afternoon by the time they reached the small beach town, many of the streets populated with eager tourists who were also just starting their spring break. Katie drove through the town to the beach proper, then turned on the road running alongside it. Eleanor watched as they passed the massive hotels and public beaches until Katie reached a gated turnoff that went towards the beach proper, where she rolled down the window and punched in the code, opening the gate. She parked the car and both of them excitedly jumped out from their seats.

"I wasn't expecting an actual beach house, to be honest." Eleanor commented, awed by the obviously very expensive beach property. "Though I guess if you can afford to live in a house by yourself I shouldn't be surprised.'

"This was my parents' first house when they retired, but they bought a new one and moved there about a year ago. They kept this one to rent out but they're waiting until summer to do that, so we have the place to ourselves." Katie explained.

"Do they mind if I'm here?" Eleanor asked.

"I told them I was bringing a friend, but they don't know about our relationship yet. I'll figure out a good time to break the news to them." Katie gave Eleanor a playful glance. "We just have to make sure we don't get the place dirty later."

Katie opened the front door, and Eleanor walked in. She walked around the living room, complimenting Katie on the various furniture and the scenic view of the beach.

"It's a private beach, you know. It might be a little cold still but we can still have some fun outside." Katie suggested.

Eleanor gave her a blank stare. "You know I can't exactly wear a swimsuit, right?"

"It's a private beach!" Katie repeated. "We're miles from the public beaches, and the next house's beach faces away from ours. You don't need to worry about anyone seeing you."

"You know I didn't pack anything right? Much less a swimsuit?"

Katie stared blankly at Eleanor, realizing she never took her back to her apartment to gather her things. "Oh no! I'm so sorry, I can't believe I did that. I'll buy you anything you need while you're here."

Eleanor sighed. "It's alright, I should have spoken up earlier." She looked outside to the beach, its golden sand and gentle waves beguiling her to partake. "I guess, if no one's around, I can use my t-shirt and panties."

Katie beamed at Eleanor, then ran off into the bathroom to change. Eleanor removed her bra and threw it on the sofa, then walked outside onto the beach and took off her shoes, allowing the soft sand to run between her toes. The sun was starting to wane, casting a brilliant orange over the water, and the temperature was pleasantly cool. Standing on the beach, Eleanor reflected on the last month, that despite the issues she had with her body it had been perhaps the best time she ever experienced, and that it seemed to only get better with each passing week. She knew that eventually things would reach some state of normalcy, but she felt that as long as it involved Katie, she'd be happy.

"I'm here, El." Eleanor heard Katie's voice from behind her and turned around, but could not have prepared herself for what she saw. Katie was wearing a light blue bikini, but the top was far too small for her enormous breasts, the two cloth triangles only managing to cover Katie's nipples and not much else.

"It's an old swimsuit, so it's a little small..." Katie said, shivering slightly as the wind hit her bare skin. "You know, it's even more embarrassing when it's just me that's exposed like this."

"Oh, sorry." Eleanor said. Looking around to make sure it was just them, she removed her long skirt and laid it over a chair next to the door. Katie blushed when she saw Eleanor's immense bulge protruding from her panties, imagining to herself how such a small garment could hold so much cock inside of it. Eleanor noticed Katie's eyes locked on to her crotch and gave Katie a stern look.

"Enjoying the view?"

Katie blushed. "S-sorry. I just can't help but stare at it."

"You can look later. Come on, there's not much daylight left." Eleanor said. She grabbed Katie's hand and ran to the water, dragging Katie behind her. Once her feet hit the water, however, Eleanor jumped back.

"Cold!" She yelped.

"The water's always cold in March, El." Katie said, laughing at her reaction.

"You could have told me earlier!" Eleanor complained. "I don't know about this..."

"Too late!" Katie sang, grabbing Eleanor's hand and pulling her out into the deeper water. Once they were about waist deep, Katie jumped onto Eleanor, submerging both of them into the water. The shock of seemingly freezing water nearly overwhelmed Eleanor, but her body adjusted surprisingly quickly. She resurfaced a few seconds later, Katie still clinging to her body.

"I'm gonna stay like this a little longer." Katie said, shivering. "Y-you're really warm."

Eleanor rolled her eyes. "Weren't you the one chastising me for getting freaked out by the water?"

They both remained connected while partially submerged, laughing in tandem, until an awkward silence fell between them.

"H-hey, El..." Katie spoke in a reserved voice. "I can feel it rubbing on me."

"Y-yeah." Eleanor replied. "You're sitting on top of it."

"I know... I... I wanted to see it again."

Despite the cold water soaking into her panties, Eleanor could feel the monster underneath start to awaken as Katie started to wriggle on top of it.

"I'm sorry El." Katie said. "I wanted to do something fun before we started but I've been holding it in for over a week. I can't wait anymore."

Eleanor felt Katie's hand brush against her junk until it took hold of the panties band, then pulled it down. Katie moaned as she felt Eleanor's naked shaft begin to push harder under her crotch as it grew to full size, until finally it felt as though a boiling, pulsing trunk as thick as a two-liter bottle was lifting her from between her legs.

"You weren't kidding." Katie said, her face buried in Eleanor's chest. "It's much bigger than it was that time in the tub..."

"Katie, maybe you should get off of me so we can continue this inside." Eleanor protested, desperate to remove her cock from the cold ocean water.

"Mmm..." Katie moaned. "I don't wanna."

"Katie." Eleanor scolded.

"Carry me." Katie demanded playfully.

Eleanor looked down at Katie. "Huh?"

"Carry me with your huge penis." she clarified, looking up at Eleanor.

Eleanor sighed, but relented. She locked her arms around Katie and slowly rose to her feet with Katie still hanging onto her, supported by both Eleanor's arms around her waist and totally erect cock between her legs. Despite Katie's weight, Eleanor's erection seemed to have no trouble supporting her.

"I'm riding my own sea monster!" Katie cried out, laughing merrily while Eleanor slowly made her way to shore. Every step however would cause Katie's legs to squeeze and slide against Eleanor's cock, and Eleanor could tell from the tightening feeling within her underwear that she was on the verge of cumming.

"Katie, I need you to keep still." Eleanor warned her. "If I cum before we get to your bathroom it's not gonna be pretty." Katie, giving her a sly grin, rebelliously started to wriggle on top of Eleanor's giant dick, daring it to unload. "Katie, stop!"

Before she could protest anymore, Katie threw her arms firmly around Eleanor's neck and planted her lips against Eleanor's. Feeling both her and Katie's tongues dance inside her mouth, Eleanor lost any will to fight back, instead focusing on keeping herself from falling as Katie frantically bounced on top of her pulsating erection. As they kissed, Eleanor could feel her churning testicles getting squeezed harder and harder by her panties as they grew, until finally the panties could take no more and they snapped apart, freeing Eleanor's now melon-sized balls from their prison. Seconds later, Eleanor grunted fiercely as she felt them contract, sending streams of semen barreling through her shaft. The first load flew out and landed loudly in the water, followed by seemingly countless identically copious loads. Katie, not wanting to let every spurt go to waste, quickly dismounted from Eleanor's cock and stood in front of it, beckoning it to unleash the rest of its contents on her. The next load hit Katie forcefully in the chest, dousing both of her tits in a thick layer of jizz, followed by a dozen more that utterly plastered her from her head to her knees, until finally Eleanor's loads started to come out smaller and less forcefully. Taking hold of the slowly softening penis, Katie gobbled it balls deep in her mouth, sucking out every remaining load it had to give. Satisfied, she removed Eleanor's cock from her mouth with an audible pop when the head passed her lips.

Everything from the moment of ejaculation for Eleanor had been a blur, so it was a wonder that she was still standing when it was over. Regaining her barings, she nearly gasped at the sight of Katie, who was almost completely blanketed in her cum. Behind Katie, Eleanor could see a massive mess of semen floating on the waves, slowly moving away from them.

"That was awesome..." Katie breathed.

"Uh, Katie," Eleanor pointed to the mass of cum. "You know that could end up on someone's beach, right?"

Katie looked behind her at the mass and laughed hysterically at the sight of it. "You're gonna cause an ecological disaster with your penis, El." she jested.

"That's not very funny." Eleanor snorted. "And have you looked at yourself? I can't imagine how icky that feels, being coated in cum."

"It actually feels wonderful, since it's yours." Katie admitted, smiling brightly at Eleanor. She pressed her hands on her tits and then removed them, watching the sticky, dense liquid form strands between her hands and breasts. "However, I guess I can't go back into the house like this."

Licking the cum off her hands, Katie jumped back into the cold water and emerged from its depths about twenty seconds later, most of the cum now washed off and floating in the water.

"Let's go inside." Katie said. "It's really starting to get cold out here."

After returning indoors, Eleanor and Katie quickly showered and ate a light dinner, both wanting to hurry up and get to the main event. Once finished with dinner, Katie ran to her purse and pulled out two large bottles of lubricant.

"Probably need all the help I can get." Katie said awkwardly.

"Y-yeah." Eleanor muttered. She looked down at her penis, still thinking about how much bigger it looked even compared to two weeks ago. While she knew from Dr. Rin's demonstration that there probably wasn't anything to worry about, she still felt apprehensive about her first time with Katie.

Eleanor's mind slowly became clouded by all manner of fears as she started second-guessing herself.

I know it'll be fine but... what if Rin's wrong? Katie is much smaller than she is, and certainly less experienced. This cannot possibly work, she thought to herself.

Katie could see from Eleanor's face that she was clearly uncomfortable, and she took her hand. "Everything will be fine. I'm nervous, but I trust you."

Looking down at Katie's determined face, Eleanor smiled, her mind cleared of any doubt. "You? Nervous? What happened to the Katie outside who couldn't wait to get a hold of my dick?"

Katie's face turned a deep crimson. "T-that was... that's not fair, El!" she pouted.

They walked down the small hallway that extended from the living room to a door on the left. Inside was a modest sized bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a walk in shower.

"Sorry we have to do it here." Katie apologized. "I wish this place had a big bathroom like your apartment has."

Eleanor looked around at the bathroom. While she was content to make love to Katie wherever, even she had to admit it was somewhat disappointing to have their first time on the hard bathroom floor. She tried to think to herself if there was anything that could prevent a mess in the bedroom, and her mind flashed back to the box Dr. Rin gave her before she left the clinic.

"Katie, I have an idea." Eleanor announced, then she left the room and returned with the box of condoms. "Dr. Rin said these are extremely elastic, so they should hopefully contain everything."

Katie looked at the box. "Condoms?" she stated, a hint of chagrin in her voice.

Eleanor looked quizzically at Katie, not sure what to make of her reaction. "I use these all the time, they hold a lot. Trust me." Eleanor hoped her explanation would satisfy Katie, then it suddenly dawned on her that there was another issue the condoms addressed. "N-not only that, I'm sure if you don't want to risk getting pregnant right now."

Katie blushed at the word 'pregnant', looking away from Eleanor. "I-I wouldn't mind getting pregnant, you know." she replied, her voice so quiet Eleanor could barely hear her. Eleanor's face turned beet-red at this admission, and suddenly found herself unable to respond. She was barely used to the idea of going out with Katie, much less ever starting a family with her.

"I know it's silly." Katie said. "If you think about it, we've only been dating for less than a month. By all accounts our relationship hasn't even begun. We haven't even had a major fight yet. But, despite that, I just feel like you're the one I want to be with forever. I feel like we're meant to be together."

Eleanor was beyond elated to hear such words come from Katie, in part because she felt the same way. She was aware of how naïve it sounded, but she couldn't imagine going back to her life before she met Katie. "Me too. I feel the same." Eleanor declared. "But there's more; it wasn't just that I didn't have someone else in my life, I hated myself and my body. I always wished I was just a normal girl. Now though, while it may be embarrassing to you, seeing how you react to my dick and everything made me for the first time feel happy that I was born this way."

Tears in both of their eyes, Eleanor and Katie embraced each other, muttering various affectionate statements to each other. Letting go, Katie took the box of condoms from Eleanor's hands, eyeing it pensively. "On second thought, I think it would be better if we waited." she admitted. "Maybe later, when we're better situated, we can do it without one. In the meantime though, I'm excited not to have to lie on the bathroom floor."

Eleanor nodded in agreement, and both of them left for the bedroom.

Almost immediately after both of them undressed and sat on the plush king-sized bed, Eleanor seemed to let down all the resistances to her libido that she learned to exercise over the years, for her erection grew to full mast in a matter of seconds. Now that it was in front of her face, Katie only now truly appreciated how colossal Eleanor's cock had become. Fumbling with the comparatively tiny condom in her hands, Katie wasn't sure how on earth she was going to fit it on.

"You just roll it over." Eleanor instructed. "Don't worry, the loop stretches. It won't hurt me."

Katie nodded, taking the condom and gingerly placing it on the head. As she began to unroll it, she felt significant relief as the condom easily conformed to Eleanor's dick, until she barely reached halfway down the shaft, where it would unravel no further.

"Is that bad?" Katie spoke, worried they had the wrong size condoms.

Eleanor shook her head. "It's not unexpected; they never cover the whole thing. As long as it stays on it shouldn't be an issue though." After making sure the condom was properly attached and copious amounts of lube were rubbed all over the length of her dick, Eleanor put her hands on Katie's shoulders.

"Are you ready?" Eleanor asked.

Katie nodded. "I am if you are."

Eleanor slowly pushed Katie down against the mattress, then repositioned herself on top of Katie's lower body. Reminiscent of how it appeared in her dreams, Katie's pussy was devoid of any hair and was plenty wet. However, while it seemed to quiver in anticipation, it was alarmingly tiny, and Eleanor still had lingering doubts as to how possible this was going to be. Despite this, Eleanor steeled herself and grabbed her trunk-like shaft, positioning the thick head of her cock so that it rested on top of the vaginal opening. Taking one last moment to inhale, Eleanor started to push against it, but was concerned, despite the lubrication, that nothing seemed to be happening.

"Keep going." Katie breathed. "I can feel it. Just a little more."

Eleanor obliged, pushing harder against Katie's small slit. For a little while, it still seemed as if nothing was happening, but soon Eleanor could feel it start to give, and with another push the head and a few inches of the shaft tore into Katie.

"HHGGG!" Katie grunted in a high pitched tone. For the first few moments, it felt like she was impaled by a hot iron rod, the pain nearly overwhelming her, but gradually it disappeared. While Katie still felt overly stretched, she also felt a pleasant warmth from deep inside her.

"You doing okay?" Eleanor asked. Katie gave her a shaky thumbs up.

"C-could you start moving?" Katie requested. "It doesn't hurt anymore, but I'm not feeling much yet."

Eleanor put her hands on Katie's legs and started to move, first by seeing if she could get in any deeper. She felt the head go in a bit further, but the walls of Katie's vagina were still resistant, so she pulled out a bit, then pushed back in. As Eleanor moved back and forth, the gentle warmth Katie felt blossomed into an inferno that burned throughout her body as Eleanor thrusted with more and more force. Her tepid whimpers became ravenous moans as Eleanor's massive cock dug deeper inside her until one thrust compelled her to scream in ecstasy as it caused a cascade of powerful stimuli to crash through her body. Feeling Katie's insides tightening around her cock, Eleanor diverted her entire focus to not cumming while Katie was very much doing the opposite as girlcum sprayed from her pussy all over the sheets. A few seconds later Katie's ejaculation ceased, and she laid panting heavily on the bed.

"What *gasp* was that?" she asked in a miniscule voice.

"I hit something with that last thrust." Eleanor answered. "I think I hit your cervix."

"You're already at the end? How... much is inside me?"

Eleanor looked down at her exposed shaft. "Not even half." she answered. Scanning Katie's abdomen, she could see the bulging outline of her penis underneath Katie's skin. She wasn't expecting even to get this far, perhaps it was too unrealistic to expect to go any further.

"Keep going... get it deeper." Katie wheezed.

"Katie, I'm at the end. No more will fit."

"Don't... underestimate me. Or are you... too chicken?" she gave Eleanor a cocky grin.

Eleanor sighed, then let the silence linger in the air while she considered how to proceed. All the thoughts of how impossible it would be nearly filled her head, but the words Doctor Rin said back when she tried to seduce Eleanor emerged the loudest.