Personal Growth 03: Sex on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost like magic, they always seem to fit entirely inside their partner..." Rin's voice echoed in her head.

"Alright Katie." Eleanor cautioned her. "You asked for it. I'm not stopping until it's all the way in."

Katie flashed her a confident smile, and with a nod Eleanor started again in earnest. She thrusted as she did in the first round until once again she hit Katie's womb, which caused Katie to spasm and contort as she came a second time. Forcing herself to ignore such reactions, Eleanor continued her descent, continuously prodding at Katie's cervix as she managed to fit more and more of her immense cock inside Katie. As she got deeper, the large dick-shaped bulge stretched further out from Katie's belly, her skin conforming to the shape of Eleanor's dick. Eleanor pushed harder and faster, only thinking about her goal of feeling every inch of her cock inside Katie, until finally she felt her heavily swollen testes smack the bed as she thrusted. Looking down, she saw that, despite any knowledge of human anatomy suggesting such a feat impossible, her massive cock was completely swallowed up by Katie's pussy, and the dick-shaped bulge stretching from her stomach now reached between her breasts.

"Unbelievable. You took all of it, Katie..." Eleanor said, impressed but also horrified. Katie, however, could only answer in unintelligible noises as she laid on the bed, her mouth moving like a fish out of water. With the thrill of getting her entire penis into Katie wearing off, Eleanor could now feel that her own ejaculation was imminent. Without warning, she resumed ravaging Katie, pulling out and ramming her entire dick into Katie until the ultimate thrust, where she felt the overwhelming storm of semen blast from her dick and into the condom. As it filled, Katie's belly stretched and stretched in order to accommodate the quickly expanding condom, until at last Eleanor's ejaculation ceased and she collapsed on top of Katie's now ridiculously bloated belly.

"El, are you awake?" a meek voice sounded in Eleanor's ears.

Slowly regaining consciousness, Eleanor looked up from Katie's inflated tummy to see her cheerful, albeit clearly exhausted expression. "Hey. How are you feeling?"

"Well..." Katie spoke in a hoarse, reserved voice. "It kinda hurts, you laying on my belly."

"Oh, sorry."

"Wait, don't get up yet. Don't want your cum to spill out onto the bed." Katie cautioned.

"Right." Eleanor said. "It's gonna be a task getting you into the bathroom with this amount of cum in you, while I'm still inside you."

Katie nodded. "It's okay though. The hard part's over, right?" Eleanor, still feeling her whole cock being pleasantly squeezed by Katie's insides, was in agreement.

"Hey Eleanor?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's just stay like this a little longer."

Eleanor smiled, and she sat there in silence with Katie, basking in the afterglow of their first time together. The enormous belly she laid on was warm and soft, and while it was somewhat precarious that the gallons of sperm inside were only being kept in containment by a thin layer of rubber, Eleanor chose to follow Katie's lead and not worry for now. They remained together in the dark, serene bedroom listening to the gentle rushing of the waves outside, the pleasure and contentment of being in each other's arms in those precious moments surpassing everything they'd experienced together so far.