Personal Shopper

Story Info
I give extra services to save my job.
4.6k words
4.66
30.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma and I am a personal shopper. I work in a very high end clothes shop in London. My job was amazing. I helped very rich women pick out clothes. My pay was pretty good but we also earned money on commission, the more we got our clients to buy the more money we earned. We also got free clothes each month, we can't sell nice clothes while wearing cheap stuff our owner says. Our owner was a very successful women and she was very active within the shop.

She was also not very happy with me. I had recently split up with my boyfriend and I have not been coping well with it. I had been late a few times and not getting the clients spending as much as I should. This also meant that I was low on money and a few bills I had have left me near broke. The owner, Mrs Jones had given me a final warning this week. I could not lose this job. It was too good and too well paid for me to lose it. I was trying really hard but none of my clients this week wanted to buy much.

Mrs Jones called me over to her, she was with another women around her age, late 40s early 50s.

"This is my friend Sarah Kelsey." She said.

"Hello Mrs Kelsey." I said.

"It's Miss." she replied kind of coldly.

"My apologies Miss." I said quickly. I got a dirty look from Mrs Jones. She grabbed my arm and took me to one side.

"She is a very good friend and a very important customer. Consider her your last chance." She told me. I nodded yes.

I took Miss Kelsey around the shop and she told she needed an entire new wardrobe. She explained that she was recently divorced and she wanted a whole new look. She was very confident in herself and could be quite demanding. I found myself doing what ever she asked as I needed this to go well. We grabbed a few dresses at first and made our way to the changing rooms. Each room was very large with a sofa on one side. The rest of the room was covered in mirrors, and a small table were we could serve them drinks. I poured her a glass of champagne and made to leave so she could dress.

"You can stay." She told me.

Some clients like you to stay so that they can give quick feedback when they changed. She undressed to her underwear to reveal a very nice body for an older lady. She had large boobs and a flat toned stomach. Paired with her blue eyes and blonde hair she was a very beautiful women. I hoped to look like her when I was older. I had dirty blonde hair myself and my boobs where smaller. I did have the flat stomach though. She tired on a few dresses and and liked them all. She asked me to find her some more summer clothes and I left to grab some. I knew her style a bit now and I was back quickly.

She liked everything that I had picked and she was very nice with her compliments. We went back out the gather more clothes and we made a few more trips back to the changing room for her to try on. She soon had thousands of pounds worth of clothes. The commission from this alone would solve most of my debt issues. Lastly we went to find some new underwear for her. She liked her under sexy and we found lots that suited her taste. She made me watch as she tried these on. I was very uncomfortable as no other client had done this before.

"What do you think?" She asked me while wearing a sexy pair of white underwear.

"Stunning." I replied honestly.

"Now I understand that you are in some trouble." She said.

"A little." I replied.

"From what I hear your job now relies on me." She said.

"It does, I've hope I have done the best I could for you." I said.

"Not quite." She told me.

"I'm sorry what did I do wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sure you can provide that extra service." She said with a smile.

"What would you like?" I asked.

"This new wardrobe is the start of the new me." She told me. "This new me would like to try new things."

"Did you have a new style that you wanted to try out?" I asked.

"Not quite. You see I met my husband when I was young. That meant I never got to experiment." She said. I just looked at her confused.

"I was also the good wife, I was faithful and always submissive. Well not any more." She laughed.

"I don't understand what you want Miss." I said. She gave me a devilish smile as she turned to walk towards the sofa, as she did she removed the underwear that she was trying on. Even naked she seemed powerful.

"The way I see it you have two choices. Do as I want or lose your job." She said.

"I can't lose my job Miss." I said worried.

"I know you can't, but if you do as I want this will work out in your favour. I will buy everything here today and I will be back next month to buy more." She said. If that was try I would be set for two months on just her shopping alone.

"I will also send all my friends here and make sure that they use you." She said.

"That's very kind of you." I said.

"You have not heard what I want yet." She said with a smile. "I want you to eat my pussy."

"But I'm not a lesbian." I said, I did not know what else to say.

"Did I ask if you was?"

"No."

"Then why does that matter?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said confused.

"Do you want your job or not?" She asked.

"Yes I do."

"Well then." She said and opened her legs wider.

I did really need this job. I also really need them extra money this would provide. I felt my face burn red as I moved forward. When I got in front of her I dropped to my knees. This close I got a good look at her pussy. It was shaved and looked very tidy. I had never been this close to a pussy before and had never wanted to. I looked up at her to see if she would stop me but all she did was nod. Resigned to my fate I leaned forward and stuck my tongue out. I gave it a few licks at first and she gave out a low moan. It did not taste that bad, it was kinda sweet. After a minute of licking I did not feel so uncomfortable.

"Yes, this is real power." She said. I looked up to see if she was talking to me but she was just talking to herself.

"Making a straight girl lick me out." She laughed. "Does this make you feel humiliated?"

"Yes." I said moving my face away from pussy. I could feel her wetness on my face.

"And yet your going to keep doing it aren't you?" She asked.

"I don't have a choice." I told her.

"Yes, this is the power I've wanted. Now be a good girl." She said.

I took the hint and went back to licking her pussy. I was no longer as disgusted by it as I was. The taste was not bad and I had always enjoyed giving oral, this was just a different kind. I thought if I done a good job it would be over quicker. I tried to do what I liked done to me. For some reason the power play of it did kinda turn me on. It made me feel like a cheap hooker and it turned me on. What was wrong with me.

She started to moan more as I get more into it. Also the more she moaned the wetter I felt myself get. She kept moaning about being in charge and having the power. She grabbed the back of my head and then squeezed me with her thighs as she came. I was held there until she relaxed and let me go. I sat back on my knees and waited for her to regain her senses. It felt nice to make a women feel like that.

"For a straight girl you sure do know how to eat pussy." She laughed. I blushed more. "Now thank me for saving your job."

"Thank you Miss, that was very kind of you." I did not want to ruin it now.

She gave me a smile and told me to pick an outfit out for her to go home in. I did and I was able to clean my face before leaving the room. We made our way to the tills and the team packed up the changing and priced it up. It was a lot and the commission would more then double my wage this month. I saw Miss Kelsey talking to Mrs Jones before she left. Mrs Jones came over and told me that I had done well today and I was no longer on my final warning. That month on pay day I was able to pay off my debts and still have enough money for the rest of the month.

I was excited and scared about Miss Kelsey's next visit. I had thought a lot about the last one and it still turned me on. After the last one I had to work the rest of my shift was wet panties. I had made myself cum as soon as I got home. I don't know what turned me on, the pussy eating or the power play.

The next month I was called told a client needed me. When I made my way to the front of the shop I found Miss Kelsey waiting for me. She gave me a big smile when she say me and I returned my own. She informed me that she wanted to get ready for winter and required a new winter wardrobe. We spent a while get a very large amount of clothes before going to the changing room. She made me help her getting changed, even in and out of new underwear.

"Mrs Jones informed me that you are no longer at risk of losing your job." She said.

"Yes, thank you for the help." I replied.

"So you are no longer desperate?" She asked.

"No Miss." I said. She seemed disappointed by that. She went quite for a bit while she checked out her body in a pair of red underwear. When she was satisfied she looked me up and down.

"I have a friend a similar size too you, it's her birthday soon and I want to get her a sexy pair of underwear to help empower her." She said. "Why don't you go find me a pair."

"Yes Miss." I replied, I knew where this would lead and yet I went anyway. I grabbed a pair of sexy black underwear. I have had my eye on them but our free clothes did not include underwear. It was a lace bra and matching thong. I made my way back to the room to find her still just in her underwear while sat on the sofa drinking champagne.

"Why don't you try them on for me." She told me. This would require me to strip naked for her to see. I thought about it for a few seconds. I knew that she could not buy anything if she wanted. The money would really help me. She smiled as I undid my dress. I removed it and undid my bra and pulled my panties down quickly. I was trying to be quick to spend less time exposed.

"Stop." She ordered. I froze as I was grabbing the new thong. "Stand up."

I let go of the thong and stood up. I did not bother to cover myself. She took a good look at my perky boobs and shaved pussy. She smiled again before waving at me to carry on. I got the thong and bra on and was able to check myself out in the mirror as I did. I did look hot.

"Yes they will do." She told me. "Now come here and please me."

"Yes Miss." I said. I had gone this far and I was a little excited to lick her pussy again.

"I see that I still hold the power." She said with a smile. I nodded yes. "Why?"

"I need the money." I told her. I got down on my knees between her legs.

"I wish I knew years ago the real power of money." She laughed.

She was still wearing the underwear and I had to reach up and pull them down. She lifted her arse up so that I could. I fully removed them and revealed he shaved pussy. I looked up at her and she still had her glass of champagne. She looked like a women in charge. The money was not the only reason I was on my knees. She nodded for me to carry on and I leaned down to start licking. It tasted how I remembered and it was not unpleasant. I wasted no time and went straight to licking it how I liked it.

"Stop." He said. I stopped and looked up confused. She just smiled down at me.

"Go feel up my drink." She ordered. I took her glass and got up. As I walked to the bottle I could see myself in the mirror. Dressed in sexy underwear with my face wet from pussy. I topped her drink up and gave it back to her.

"Good, you may carry on." She said. I did as I was told and went back to licking her pussy. This time she only stopped me when she came hard against my face.

"Fuck you are good at that." She said when she had regained her senses.

"Thank you Miss." I said.

She had me stay in the underwear with my face a mess until we got her dressed in a new outfit. She then watched as I changed again. We left and she paid for the clothes she had brought. Before she left she gave me a small bag.

"My girl needs to look good." She said. I looked inside the bag and it was the underwear that she had made me put on.

"Thank you Miss." I said with a blush.

I was surprised when I got called to the front a week later to find Miss Kelsey standing there. She explained that she was going on a last minute holiday and needed new swimwear and pool side clothes. We picked out another large selection, before we went to the changing rooms she had me pick another set of sexy underwear in my size. Once we was inside the room she sat down and asked for a glass of champagne. Once she had her drink she asked me to put the underwear on. This time I had picked out a pale blue set. Once I was looking sexy she had me help her in and out of the new swimwear we had picked. We was stood among the mirrors as I helped her out of a classy black bikini.

"On your knees." She ordered. I did not hesitate and dropped to my knees. "I own you."

"I need the money Miss." I said.

"You did, and I think you still enjoy the money. But I think you enjoy being controlled." She told me. She was kind of right. I loved the extra money but I did also like the power she gave off.

"Now I said I wanted to try new things. I've never had my arse eaten." She said. With that she turned around and leaned forward onto one of the mirrors, sticking her arse out to me. She did not say anything. She knew that I would lean forward and grab her arse. I pushed her cheeks apart. She had a perfect arsehole. I had never licked an arse before and I just stuck out my tongue. It did not really taste of anything so I started to lick it. It must have felt nice as she started to moan loudly. I licked her arse for a few minutes before she told me to lick her pussy. At this angle I had to push my face right into her arse to be able to lick it. I only had to lick it for a minute before she came hard. Not long later we were both dressed again. We headed out so that she could pay and she gave me the underwear I had worn again.

"My friend will be coming in next week. I've told her to request you." She told me.

"Thank you Miss." I replied. She shit me a wink before she left.

I got my pay check at the end of that week and it was easily the most I have ever earned. With the money I still had from last month I was able to save almost all of it. It was the first time I've ever really been able to save. I was excited for her friend coming if she was able to spend anywhere near the same as Miss Kelsey. The next week I was called up and a typical trophy wife was waiting for me. She had blonde hair and a pretty face that had seen some cosmetic work done to it. She was well tanned and had a slim body with some big,and clearly fake, boobs. I introduced myself to her and she told me her name was Lucy Fox.

We spent a good while selecting clothes for her and she soon had most of a new wardrobe. We made our way to the changing rooms and I helped her in and out of outfits. We got to the underwear and much like Miss Kelsey she wanted me to help still. I had never seen fake boobs naked before and they looked nice. She tried a few on before we got a pink lace set on. It made her look like a barbie doll. She checked herself out and seemed happy.

"Now Sarah has told me about the extra service you provide." She said quietly. I had wondered if she would ask for this. Strangely I was hoping for it.

"Yes Mrs." I said. She smiled and seemed to gain some confidence. She walked back to the sofa and sat down.

"Strip for me." She ordered. She did not seem to wield the same kinda power as Miss Kelsey but it still felt good to obey her. I removed the blouse and skirt I was wearing and my underwear quickly followed. It felt weird to be naked in front of a different women.

"Come here." She said and I walked over to her. She waved for me to get on my knees and I did. Once I was on my knees she sat forward and removed her bra. Her large fake boobs were now right in front of my face.

"Suck on my nipples." She said. I had never sucked on nipples before but I leaned forward and took one in my mouth. I ducked and licked it and it felt nice to play with them. She must have liked it as she let out cute little moans. I reached up with my other hand a played with her other boob. It felt different to mine but still nice. I sucked on them for a while before she sat back.

"That was amazing." She said. "Now for the main course."

She removed her own panties to show off a very pretty pussy. It was fully shaved apart from a thin stripe down the middle. I leaned forward and began to lick it. Her cute moans started straight away. She tasted different from Miss Kelsey but just as pleasant. I must have been getting better as it only took a few minutes of licking before she was cumming.

"That was better then I thought it was going to be." She said.

"Thank you." I replied.

"But that was not the only thing I wanted to try." She said. I guessed she also wanted her arse licked. Instead she helped me up and then placed me on the sofa. She then got in her knees between my legs. She smiled at me both she leaned forward and began licking my pussy. It felt amazing. I had guys go down on me before but this was different. She was so much more gentle and knew where to lick. I was soon moaning loudly. I tired to keep my orgasm away as I was enjoying this too much. It did not take long for me to fail and I was moaning as I came. She sat back and smiled at me.

She explained to me while we were dressing that her husband wanted her looking her best all the time. That meant she needed new clothes a lot. I was more then happy with that.

The next few months went by with at least one visit from Miss Kelsey where she would get me to dress in underwear and then go down on her. Must times also included me giving we her a rimjob aswell. She enjoyed the power of being in charge as mush as the pleasure I gave her. Mrs Fox would come in most weeks and she would ask me to get naked while she tried on clothes. After that we make out for a bit before we took turns going down on each other. I enjoyed both types of visits. The other benefit was the amount of money I was earning. Not only did I save money but I was also able to buy myself things I've always wanted.

I was called into the office one day to find Mrs Jones sitting behind the desk. She seemed angry and made me wait, standing in front of the desk for a minute. She was a very thin women with almost black hair and very pale skin. Even as an older women, same age as Miss Kelsey, she was stunning.

"I saw Miss Kelsey on the weekend." She said. "She told me what you get up too in my changing rooms." My face when bright red as she looked up to me.

"Have you anything to say for yourself?" She asked.

"I'm so sorry." I said. I did not know what else to say.

"I could fire you for this." She told me.

"Please don't, it won't happen again." I replied.

"And upset my best customer?" She said. I did not know what to say to that.

"No you will keep doing what you are doing. But you will need to be punished." She said.

"Ok Mrs." I said, just thankful not to lose my job.

"Strip." She ordered. The sudden order surprised me and I hesitate a second before I did as I was told. I started to removed my dress to show off one of the many pairs of underwear Miss Kelsey had brought me.

"You act like a whore and now you dress like one." She said. I just blushed harder. I removed my underwear and stood naked for my boss to see. She got up and walked around me.

"Bend over the desk." She said once she was behind me. I did as I was asked and bent over the desk.

"Whores like you need to be punished." She said. As she did she gave my arse a hard slap. I let out a cry of pain as she did. She followed the first slap with another three.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" She asked as she slapped me more.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers
12