Personal Shopper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry." I told her.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked.

"Because I'm a whore." I said.

"Yea you are." She said as she smacked me more. She stopped hitting me and I waited for what she wanted from me.

"Are you not going to thank me?" She asked.

"Sorry, thank you Mrs." I told her.

"I think you can thank me better then that." She said. She sat back down on her chair and waved me over. My arse was in fire as I walked over to her. She pointed down and I got on my knees. She hiked her dress up and pulled her panties down. She opened her legs and I knew what she wanted. Her pussy was clean shaven and already wet. I moved forward and began licking her pussy. She started to moan loudly.

"God what a whore." She moaned. As she moaned that she came hard. I licked her pussy until she pushed me away. When she regained her senses she waved for me to leave. I dressed quickly and left. I spent the rest of the day trying to avoid her.

The next day I was called to the office again. I hoped she would go easy on me as my arse still hurt from yesterday. Instead she had me sit down opposite her. The store manager was also in the room. Charlotte was a curvy women but very pretty.

"You have been preforming very well recently." Mrs Jones said. "You are easily our biggest earner."

"Thank you." I replied.

"Me and Charlotte have decided to promote you." She said.

"Congratulations." Charlotte said. I was stunned and just sat there wide eyed.

"Thank you." I finally said.

"You have earned it." Mrs Jones said. "You can leave now Charlotte, I will explain the changes to her." She smiled as she got up and gave my shoulder a pat.

"Are you not going to thank me?" She asked.

"Thank you." I told her.

"Not like that whore." She said harshly. The sudden change in tone surprised me. I got up and walked around the desk. I got on my knees in front of her.

"That's better." She said. She was wearing trousers and I started to undo them. When I did she lifted up so that I could slide them and her panties down. Once I had them removed I began licking her pussy. I went slow and tried to give her as much pleasure as I could. I was licking her for a while. When she came she came really hard.

"I can see that my whore is very thankful." She said.

"Yes I am." I replied.

After she got her trousers back in she explained my new job to me. I was now a senior shopper. That meant I got some of the best clients. It also came with a large pay rise and I would earn even more from commission. As the next few months went by I earned so much money. I had even paid for a nice holiday for myself. My visit from Miss Kelsey and Mrs Fox carried on as normal. I was called into the office by Mrs Jones for a Senior meeting once a week. Most of these would include me being stripped naked and spanked hard. I would always thank her after my making her cum with my mouth. I began to enjoy these visits as much as I did the others.

I hope you enjoyed my story. Please let me know what you thought.

12