Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 09

Story Info
Zach's surprise, some sexy conversation
10.7k words
4.73
3.1k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Zach procrastinated before he dared look at the pictures Lydia had taken. He knew he would think himself an idiot in the pictures. I'm no model! he thought. Smile for the camera when someone takes a group shot is the most I've ever done.

But the real reason he hesitated looking at the pictures is that he knew he'd be faced with the incontrovertible truth of what he had been doing as "Mr. Brenner." He would be seeing what Ms. Tanner (and Lydia) were seeing, and he didn't know if he could handle that.

Maybe it would be better to just send the pictures and never look at them! That way, I would never have to see how utterly ridiculous and idiotic (or even pathetic?) I might look, Zach thought.

He knew that if he looked at the pictures, he was going to have to confront the photographic evidence of how sexually aroused he was to be Ms. Tanner's nude male client, her personal sexual fantasy in the flesh as she looked at him, touched him, and toyed with him.

Tasted him.

He would be looking at himself with an erection, knowing that in the picture he was both aroused and embarrassed and — addicted — by the spell Lydia had cast over him.

While he'd struggled many times to figure all this out, now these internal conflicts were about to be ramped up even more. Zach was sure those worries would be intensified when he opened the camera roll on his phone. All this would crash down on him again, he knew, the instant he saw himself in Lydia's pictures.

Why am I so aroused, in spite of my embarrassment, for Lydia — or is it 'Ms. Tanner' — to see me naked? How can I both love it and be so-o-o embarrassed when I'm naked in front of my personal trainer?

Then he remembered the plus side: She enjoys herself, even to the point of masturbation and climax, when she looks at my erect cock, my completely revealed body, my ass.

Then Zach was back to the other side of his insoluble equation: Oh, my god! Me. Naked. With a hard-on. Looking into the camera.

He just didn't know how to feel about it. So far, going with the experience in the moment — and loving the way Lydia as Ms. Tanner talked to him, looked at him — was something he'd come to accept. Enjoy. Crave. After all, everything Lydia did as Ms. Tanner was a turn-on. All her words, her touches, her lascivious gazes running up and down his body — they all thrilled him.

And it thrilled him to know she was aroused looking at him. That was the biggest turn-on.

Before Lydia, Zach had never even thought about such a situation, about being completely nude in front of a beautiful woman who had no problem enjoying his naked displays, who reveled in satisfying her own sexual desires to see absolutely all of him, including his erection.

And then, in an instant that first day when Lydia walked into the room as he stood in his birthday suit on her scale, he had no time for conscious processing of anything. She was there. He was naked. She was looking at him.

He'd never imagined, fantasized, or even seen or read such a scenario.

Yet it instantly turned him on immensely. Maybe the fact that it was sprung upon him out of nowhere meant he hadn't had any time to erect mental barriers and protestations to a scenario he would otherwise have rejected out of hand. I even told Lydia that's what happened, he thought. And he'd often wondered what would have happened in some other scenario with some other woman — even a sexy, gorgeous, desirable woman. A woman wandering into the men's locker room by mistake at the gym, for instance, or him losing his trunks after a dive into a swimming pool, not realizing it until he hauled himself out of the pool in front of a Perfect Ten in a fetching bikini.

Nope. Those were nightmares, not fantasies. It was only Lydia — she was the only one driving the arousal-embarrassment cocktail that had him entranced with her, entranced by what she did to him, and entranced and horny at the idea of being naked in front of her, nude and erect, all for her personal sexual enjoyment.

Yet still Zach had doubts.

Am I some needy little wimp? Looking to get a sense of self-worth because someone else likes to look at me?

But he knew none of this was truly the case. He'd been over and over that line of questioning in his head time and again.

No — he was completely fine with what he and Lydia did as Mr. Brenner and Ms. Tanner. Their role play was just plain fun. Exciting. Sexy. And embarrassing — really, really embarrassing — but in some strange way, that just added to the sexiness, to the ripple of arousal that dependably set in every time he got naked for Ms. Tanner.

And now . . . Well, now I'm going to see exactly what she sees, he thought. It was the day after Lydia's most outrageous turn yet as Ms. Tanner, and he finally pulled up the pictures on his phone after finishing dinner that evening.

"Oh, my god!" he exclaimed, under his breath, as he began the scroll. "Holy shit!"

Picture after picture of himself filled the screen of his phone. All naked, all with erections whenever his cock was in the picture.

Lydia had done an excellent job as photographer. The mirrors probably reflected the overhead light somehow such that the lighting in the pictures was actually pretty good.

"Shit!" This time the exclamation wasn't under his breath.

Lydia had zoomed in, framing his hard dick in profile, capturing the little drop of pre-cum on the end of his cock.

It was a blatant, full-on dick pic.

What will she do with this? Zach thought. Lydia went to a lot of trouble to get good pictures of me naked, including this dick pic.

Then, Does she want this picture to help her fantasize about sucking my cock?

Zach didn't know the answer, but the question was really arousing.

There were a few shots out of focus, and few that just didn't meet the standards of the vast majority of the pictures, which he had to admit, were very good for shots taken on a phone's camera with only available light. Lydia had somehow focused on being a good photographer as well as the world-class sex-tease Ms. Tanner when she coached him into the poses she wanted.

And then Zach's scrolling stopped. His stomach did a double flip-flop.

Oh, Lydia . . . oh, damn! Lydia . . . holy fuck, Lydia! he thought.

It was the first of the pictures that had him in that shameless, show-you-everything pose.

Zach's mouth went dry as he hesitantly resumed looking at the series of shots in which he had surrendered every last millimeter of himself to Ms. Tanner . . . to Lydia.

His dick was obviously hard beneath him in the pictures. His balls were snugged up against the base of his cock. Any guy in that condition was a guy primed to spurt, and the pictures showed how excited he was in this outrageous pose.

The rush of feelings returned to him. No longer focused on the pictures on his phone, his internal focus was upstairs, in his workout room, reliving what had occurred there the day before. In his memory he could feel the blood pounding through the veins in his dick, the sounds in the room (Lydia masturbating!), the internal muscle clamp-down he gritted through to keep from coming, the coolness of the floor on his knees . . .

And the flexed-open muscles in his glutes as he endured the ultimate embarrassment of ensuring his asshole was clearly on display as Ms. Tanner (Lydia!) looked at him, surely focusing on the most private part of his naked body. He'd never exposed that part of his body to her — to anyone! — until yesterday.

And several of those shots showed him looking into her camera — looking back at her — and smiling as she had directed.

Showing her everything and smiling like he was proud to have her see him open up for her.

It was overwhelming. Zach dropped the phone to the desk and pushed himself back, one hand nervously drumming against his thigh. He was mentally reliving everything, including his arousal. His cock was hardening, not to be denied as he re-experienced being Ms. Tanner's nude male model acquiescing to the outrageous poses she wanted to see him in. Even though the fantasy Round 2 version of their unbelievable encounter yesterday was only in his mind, Zach was re-experiencing it fully.

Those pictures triggered what had become an involuntary response. Thinking about what Lydia, what Ms. Tanner, had done whenever he replayed in his mind the progressively scandalous scenarios across the weeks at the start of his workout sessions, was always dependable masturbation material for Zach.

But those masturbatory sessions had also always been self-initiated when he thought about Lydia and what she did, how she looked — how she looked at him. Yesterday, after a few hours of recovery following the massive release he'd spurted through in front of her, he could not avoid the need for another orgasm, and he jerked off thinking about their session earlier in the day — including thoughts of Lydia masturbating as she looked at him in the pose.

His urgent need to come right now, though, was triggered by something he himself hadn't conjured onto the mental screen of his imagination. This time the auto-trigger for his erection was the cell phone images. Even though those pictures only showed him, naked and displaying whatever Lydia/Ms. Tanner wanted to see that excited her, the pictures instantaneously launched the full-on, embodied memory of that unbelievably arousing session.

While the pictures showed him, it wasn't the images that triggered his arousal. What made the pictures so much of a turn-on was that Zach knew Lydia was behind the cell phone camera, taking the pictures, and getting wet and insanely horny looking at him, his nude body, his erection . . .

Seeing himself in the picture in that position and knowing it turned Lydia on so much she masturbated as she looked at himthat was what caused his desperate need right now to stroke his cock, to come.

This picture shows what turned Lydia on, what got her so wet and horny that she had to masturbate to the orgasm she had looking at me in this position, Zach thought.

Knowing what the sight of him so shamelessly displayed did to the woman he loved made him hard. Instantly.

So it wasn't the pictures themselves that launched his intense need to come. Zach was still incredibly embarrassed to see himself like that, but he wasn't headed down some crazy auto-erotic rabbit hole.

Lydia had to masturbate seeing me like this! God, that is the most arousing thing I have ever thought about!

He stood up from the chair, strode quickly to his bedroom, pulled off his shirt and shucked his briefs and running pants, and plopped into the upholstered chair in the corner, his erection already stiff and lying up against his belly. He reached into the drawer in the little table next to the chair, and popped the top on the small bottle of lube.

And then Zach was back upstairs, hearing Ms. Tanner coach him as he spread himself open for her gaze and looked back at her while he did it:

"That is so nice. Mr. Brenner. Thank you. I appreciate seeing your face. It must be terribly embarrassing for you, though, knowing I can see your face and your sexy, private opening."

Hearing the sounds of her fingers sliding inside her wet pussy as she looked at him . . .

Feeling that insanely sexy thing she had done, tapping on his exposed pucker with her wet finger . . .

The orgasm was intense. It felt so-o-o-o good to spurt the rope of cum up on his belly and chest. The spasms continued for at least 30 seconds as Zach sucked in a series of short breaths before collapsing back into the chair.

When he was finally out of bliss brain, he wondered if Lydia's orgasm would be as intense when she looked at the pictures.

Ms. Lydia Tanner will definitely be getting those pictures, he thought, any anxiety about sending them to her now vanished. After all his tortured reasoning about this, after getting over the initial shock of seeing himself so wide open and exposed for Lydia, he came back to the idea that his nudity, his complete exposure, made her so aroused she was forced to masturbate to climax.

Zach's worry and hesitancy about sending her the pictures had now completely evaporated.

I want you to masturbate for me, baby! If I can't be with you, naked and making love to you — yet! — then just knowing you're looking at my pictures, seeing me the way you saw me at our last session, and masturbating like you did then . . . I am so ready to be your personal mind candy and eye candy, your personal nude model in the pictures that make you desperate to come. I want you to feel so good, so sexually satisfied from the orgasms you have fantasizing about me.

I cannot wait to give you those orgasms in person, Lydia!

***

Lydia had been checking her phone constantly, anxious to find that Zach had texted her at least one picture. It was only yesterday since that insane interaction in Zach's workout room, and waiting through even that short period of time had been hard to bear, even though she knew there could be any number of logical explanations why he hadn't yet sent the pictures.

And she knew there could also be one particular, one very logical explanation: for some reason, Zach wasn't going to send her any pictures.

Lydia could not endure that thought, however, and she instantly distracted herself from it whenever it crept softly upon her, unbidden, just when she thought she'd banished the idea from her mind.

Please don't torture me like this, Zach!

The build-up, the excitement of thinking she'd have pictures to gaze at, to excite herself with, to masturbate to as she looked at her handsome, nude, personal model and soon-to-be lover was nearly torturous.

Now, Lydia was anguished with worry that Zach had decided he wouldn't send her the pictures.

Maybe he's already deleted them! she thought, startled at the intensity of gloom and despondency that possibility dumped on her.

Oh, Zach! Zach!

***

Zach had slept well the night after he finally pulled up the pictures on his phone. But just as the day before, he'd been nervous about even carrying his phone to work, worried that some circumstance might happen when he accidentally opened the pictures on his phone, maybe when someone was around as he was using his phone.

No mishaps had occurred, though, and when getting home from work, he settled in front of his computer and plugged his phone into a USB port. The camera roll folder on the phone was quickly on screen, waiting for him to open it. A check of remaining memory for picture storage gave him a start: it was almost completely depleted. Damn! If the phone had run out of memory before Lydia finished taking all the pictures she wanted . . .

But that hadn't happened, and he re-opened the folder to see what must have been the hundred-plus thumbnails popping into view. Let me just get rid of the out-of-focus shots and the ones in which my expression is beyond idiotic, he thought as he set about the task.

Quickly he realized there's no way he could send this many pictures to Lydia. It would take forever. Truth be told, he didn't like the idea of these pictures ever entering cyberspace, either — what craziness might happen, even accidentally, between his phone and Lydia's phone!

His next thought froze him at the keyboard: She wouldn't show these to anybody, would she?

Surely she wouldn't. I can trust Lydia. Can't I?

The thought of anybody but her seeing these pictures almost made him sick.

But then Zach scolded himself. I have already given her my complete trust. I've already decided I'm going to ask her to marry me. If I can't trust my future wife, then that's a big problem.

At that point, Zach somehow knew beyond all doubt that Lydia would keep the pictures private, and he relaxed the knot in his stomach. But he truly did not like the idea of the pictures being sent to her phone. It would take too long. It was too risky. It would be better to put them on a jump drive and give them to her that way.

Relieved, he bent to the task, and in a surprisingly short period of time he was into photo editor mode, making decisions about the quality of shots, the lighting, the focus, and not giving much thought to the reality that the naked man in the photos was him.

Until he came to that final set of shots — the pose to which Lydia had so blatantly masturbated and climaxed. The pose he would never have imagined in a million years that Ms. Tanner would request: Naked, erect, flexed open to her gaze, and desperate to come.

He hardened, again triggered by the knowledge that this pose is what Lydia was seeing when she so vocally brought herself to climax behind him.

God! Lydia! You are messing with my mind! Damn! You are totally messing with my mind!

Then Zach noticed something. It meant he had to actually examine the picture in pure photo editor mode.

He was clearly in focus, his exposed asshole on display.

Zach realized he'd never checked himself out from such an angle.

He was hairy. It was distracting. Even though this area of his anatomy was nowhere near as hairy as his chest, for instance, his natural male hormones ensured the unavoidable presence of hair down there.

He had begun keeping his genitals well groomed for Ms. Tanner after that first, shocking look at his cock and balls as he stood on her scale for the first time. It seemed proper, something that she would expect. So his scrotum in the picture was close-cropped — he hadn't gone so far as to shave there — and he didn't know if Lydia would like it if he did remove all the hair from his scrotum. Would she like my cock and balls smooth? he wondered.

This wasn't something Zach had ever wondered concerning any woman's preferences. It just never crossed his mind to extend bush-trimming beyond whatever he snipped off to ensure things never reached jungle status, becoming comical or gross.

Yet one thing did become clearly apparent, even though it dawned on him slowly.

I should be hairless between my cheeks in pictures for Lydia/Ms. Tanner. Aesthetically, it made sense, and if this pose aroused Lydia to the point of masturbation and climax, then being smooth and visually inviting made sense if there were to be any future explicit poses of this nature.

He wasn't overly hairy in general anyway, and Lydia certainly did not seem to think his naked body, just as it was, needed any grooming alterations in order to sexually arouse her.

God bless you, Lydia! he thought, smiling. It is so hot that you love looking at me naked, that it gets you so excited and turned on, and that you are so completely free and open about enjoying your sexuality and the pleasure you take in seeing me naked.

But the last session in his workout room . . . that last pose . . .

Oh, holy fuck! What if she were to touch me there again, this time lingering the pad of her fingertip there? What if she wanted to glide her fingertips across the entire area between my buttcheeks?

Zach short-circuited that thought. He wasn't ready for the sexual excitement it had launched.

Playing with my ass?!

He swallowed hard, not daring to explore the idea of Lydia doing more to him than simply tapping his exposed anus. That alone had caused the biggest, longest, most intense orgasm of his life.

Does she want to touch me there again?

Zach had never been into butt sex with women. One woman, a dating relationship of a few months, once asked him to slide his cock inside her asshole, but he demurred, surprising her: "I thought every guy dreams about-"

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers