Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He interrupted her. "You just caught me by surprise," he said lamely.

But it was true, at least in that moment. The adventurous short-term girlfriend gave him a puzzled look but then smiled and said, "Will it catch you by surprise if I ask for some 69?"

So his only anal sex opportunity passed, and they stopped dating a short while later.

When thinking about it afterwards, though, he warmed to the idea, and he knew the next invitation would have him erect and throbbing and ready.

But having a woman play with his ass?

The thought never crossed his mind.

Would Lydia do that?

Would she want to do that?

And Zach was instantly back into another self-examination of the ways Lydia Tanner was messing with his sexual soul.

He needed to distract himself for a while, get away from the pictures, get away from the frustration of wondering whether he should choose what was behind Door 1 (hairless between buttcheeks), Door 2 (natural there, as Lydia had already seen), or Door 3 (what the hell could be behind Door 3?). He went to the fridge, pulled out a favorite refreshment (organic, plain yogurt into which he mixed some frozen fruit — Lydia's eating guidelines included tasty go-to treats amid all the steamed veggies and proteins), and ambled to the sofa. Dropping onto the cushions and reclining into a comfortable position, he picked up the remote and idly channel-surfed between mouthfuls of the creamy concoction.

Somewhere between the run of sports channels and movie channels, it came to him.

Women like it when guys do special things for them, right?

The plan hatched spontaneously, and Zach turned the idea over in his mind as he finished the yogurt and fruit. He rose, clicked off the TV, deposited the empty bowl and spoon in the sink as he walked through the kitchen, heading back to the computer.

When he opened his browser, he typed in: "male hair removal between butt cheeks."

***

It was now Thursday evening, and still no pictures from Zach. Lydia tried not to think about it. She had to plan their date, and she needed to let him know where she would take him, what they would do, how they'd be dressed.

The enjoyable task of planning their date provided some relief from the agony of waiting to see if he would send her any photos.

It would be very tough to top their first date, but Lydia knew it wasn't a competition. Good grief! Even a date watching a movie on his sofa while they were both in sweats would be a dream date for her, and hopefully for him, too.

But she wanted this to be special — very special. This date would culminate in making love to Zach. She had all but stated it explicitly with her blatant implication at the end of their last workout session.

The date would have to include a meal, so she started there. What nice place do I know, a place where the food is good, and a girl and her guy can enjoy learning about each other as they talk in relative privacy?

Lydia relished the idea of a sexy conversation with Zach while they were out on a date. Nothing like a Ms. Tanner conversation, of course, but learning about certain things she wanted to know would require some degree of discretion in a dining establishment.

I think we've certainly reached the point in our relationship where it's not out of line to ask if he's had a lot of girlfriends, she thought. Could I possibly ask something like his favorite position?

She was in 'Zach as a lover' mode as she daydreamed the conversation, not 'Zach as Ms. Tanner's visual plaything' mode. But the tingles of anticipation about talking and laughing with Zach on a date were lovely! Yes! A shy question here and there during dinner would be appropriate.

After all, I'm going to have his cock in my mouth and in my pussy later that night — and it's gonna feel so-o-o-o good! Finally getting to run my hands all over his gorgeous, sexy body. Finally getting to pull him close to me, both of us naked, finally kissing him deeply as I play with his cock or he plays with my nipples . . . or both . . .

Lydia roused herself away from those thoughts, knowing where they would take her — a masturbatory session topped off with a draining orgasm. Right now, she should tend to the other pleasurable activity of planning their date. Saturday was fast approaching!

Running through the memories of the nice restaurants she'd been to recently didn't take long. Excepting her recent date with Zach, Lydia hadn't been out much, certainly hadn't been on frequent dates with some man, or men, who'd taken her to a variety of restaurants around town.

Hmmm . . . Then she remembered: She'd been a couple of times to Rinaldo's, a nice place with a varied menu. She and Connie had found it when they were looking for places that had good salads and other healthy selections. Yes, Rinaldo's is nice. Lots of booths around that provide at least some privacy of conversation. Comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. And the two times I've been there, both meals were good.

Perfect.

She would be picking Zach up at 6 PM. The time had just popped out of her mouth, as did everything else when she brought this up with him after their last workout session. Now she had to figure out why six o'clock was the appropriate time for them to do whatever it was they were going to do before they went to Rinaldo's for dinner.

Lydia wracked her brain. If I make the dinner reservation for, say, 8:00, what do we do until then? What would be fun to do together?

How it came to her was a mystery, but she thought of the building she drove by whenever she went to Alice Tompkins' home for her personal training sessions. Lydia had never stopped there, but the sign always made her wonder: "Indoor Skydiving."

Am I that adventurous? Is Zach?

She snorted at the self-questioning. Of course we are! Damn, Lydia — taking nude photos of Zach while you talk dirty to him is about as adventurous as it gets!

Lydia had to smile at that thought. So indoor skydiving will be a different kind of adventure, and it will be fun. And it'll offer the opportunity to dress casually, to laugh, to learn something new . . .

Failing to remember the name of the place, she searched on "Indoor skydiving near me" and quickly found the phone number. The girl answering the phone might've been in high school or college. She was bubbly and enthusiastic.

"Yes, we can reserve a time for you at 6:45 PM this Saturday. You should be here thirty minutes before that to give you the time to get into the gear, hear the directions, stuff like that. I can probably guess the right sizes for you and your gentleman friend if you'll tell me how tall you are. And can you tell me anything approximate about your weights? That's something we collect right up front to ensure our equipment is appropriate."

The question about weight caught her by surprise, but she quickly realized why they needed to know. (And she knew Zach's weight exactly, thanks to the journal she kept on his workout progress.) After wrapping up the conversation to arrange for their indoor skydiving adventure, Lydia found Rinaldo's number, and made the dinner reservation.

Easy-peasy. Everything booked and set up, and everything arranged around the 6 PM start time of the date just as though Lydia had all this figured out before she brought it up with Zach at the end of their last workout session. She'd call Zach to let him know about what they'd be doing Saturday night. (Well, at least the part until they returned to his townhome . . .)

Will he say anything about the pictures — like maybe he's just about to send them to me?

***

Thank god for search engines, Zach thought, after he'd landed on some web sites that seemed to have dependable information presented without hyperbole on ways to remove hair in sensitive areas.

It took a while to wade through everything, decide on the best approach. Cautions against chemical burns if the highly rated creams weren't used correctly scared him away from that option. Waxing with home kits that would have had him jerking away cloth strips and pulling the hair out by the roots sounded really painful! Laser treatments and electrolysis weren't possible given the time necessary to accomplish what he wanted done quickly.

It was the hair removal instrument that assured painless whisking away of the hairs he wanted to remove that was Zach's choice — something called a micro-grooming personal trimmer. It wasn't a permanent solution, of course, but user comments indicated it was good for smooth skin for at least several days accomplished with nothing more than a tickle against the hyper-sensitive skin where hair would be removed.

Importantly, he found one left in stock at a chain drug store on the other side of town. He'd purchase a mirror there, as well. (One of the web sites actually had line drawings of how a guy would squat over a mirror for the best view to use a microtrimmer between the cheeks. It was clear he would have to surrender all dignity to prepare himself!)

Lydia! I hope you appreciate all this, and I hope my special gift is going to make you crazy excited!

As he walked through the door after returning from the store with his purchases, his cell phone rang.

It must have been a positive sign. It was Lydia.

"Hi, Zach! How are you?"

"I'm good, Lydia. You?"

The smile in his voice was something Lydia took note of.

After some pleasant small talk, Lydia said, "I'm calling to let you know about our date on Saturday night."

"You have my complete attention," Zach said, placing the bag from the drug store on his kitchen counter before walking to the sofa to sit down and talk to Lydia.

"Well . . ." Lydia began somewhat mysteriously, "I'll bet the way we start the date will be the first time you've ever done what I have planned."

Zach was intrigued. "Um, if you say so," he answered, wondering if she was going to tell him.

"But it will be loads of fun, Zach. I think I know you well enough to understand that you enjoy new experiences."

He picked up on the implication, and he wanted to see if she was intentional with her comment.

"That'd be a good guess," he answered slowly. "I suppose I have to plead guilty to enjoying a pretty unique new situation I've experienced for the past several weeks."

Lydia caught her breath. She hadn't meant her comment as a leading one, but the little tingle in her belly told her she was delighted with the way the conversation was progressing.

I've never been Ms. Tanner on the phone with him, she thought. Will it be breaking my rules about dating Zach to engage in some sexy talk on the phone?

The two seconds it took her to respond generated the idea that — technically — a phone conversation wasn't actually a date.

"Like being naked while your personal trainer looks at you, knowing that she is enjoying the fact that you get an erection while she watches?"

The blatant, full-on Ms. Tanner response threw Zach for a loop. He expected a sly answer with some double-entendre overtones, not Ms. Tanner clearly coming through in the response Lydia had presented.

His cock twitched in his jeans.

Oh, god, Lydia! Are you going to tease me over the phone, too?

"Uh, umm . . . well, I guess-"

"Cat got your tongue, Mr. Brenner?" Lydia interrupted.

And with that question to 'Mr. Brenner,' they were officially into the insane scenario they'd so far only engaged in during Zach's workout sessions. A phone sex conversation was new ground.

"Yes, Ms. Tanner. That is the new and unique scenario I was referring to."

Perfect! Lydia thought. This is a natural lead-in that will let me ask about the pictures.

"And you enjoyed your nudity and presenting your erection, did you not?"

Zach groaned inwardly. She's doing it to me over the phone!

And I'm very much enjoying this conversation! His hardening cock corroborated his assessment.

"For you, Ms. Tanner, yes, I enjoyed it very much." He waited a beat, then, "But only for you, as you know. You seem to have some kind of spell over me."

Lydia was enjoying the conversation, too. Her nipples had already hardened in arousal.

"Let's talk about this situation," Lydia said, getting herself comfortable on the sofa. She wanted to stretch this out, enjoy the phone sex she now knew was inevitable.

Phone sex! Oh, my god! How long has it been . . . Lydia didn't bother wasting time on the calculation. It had been a very, very long time.

"When we begin your training sessions, you know you will be stripping naked for me, correct?"

"Yes," Zach answered, simply.

"Does that excite you? Sexually arouse you?"

"Being naked in front of you very much arouses me, whether it's for your estimation of my progress with my training, or-" Zach waited for a beat, knowing it would add to Lydia's arousal, "-or whether it is because you derive sexual pleasure at seeing me completely naked in your presence, Ms. Tanner."

My sexy man! Lydia thought. He likes being naked for me!

This was her chance to find out more . . .

"But being naked in front of your trainer must surely also be somewhat . . . embarrassing?"

Lydia! Zach thought. You're trying to-

"Mr. Brenner?"

His throat was a little dry with his response: "Yes. It is embarrassing."

"Yet you do it anyway, as we both know. That is intriguing. I must say, however, that conquering your embarrassment to be completely nude and shamelessly exposed in my presence is something I appreciate. You're a handsome man, Mr. Brenner, with a lovely, sexy, masculine body that I enjoy looking at. Viewing your erection, seeing your sexual eagerness displayed in the form of your shiny drops of pre-cum, seeing your cock throb for me — it would be a shame for me to miss any of that because you couldn't stand the embarrassment, so please know that I truly cherish your nudity and the way you display yourself for my sexual arousal and pleasure."

Zach didn't know what to say, or even if he was supposed to say anything.

"I love your naked body, Mr. Brenner. Our last training session was particularly enjoyable for me. I hope you enjoyed it, too."

That at least seemed a statement from Lydia that Zach could respond to.

"I did," he answered, and left it at that, wondering where Lydia would go next with the conversation.

"I supposed you did, Mr. Brenner," she answered. "You seemed to enjoy the powerful orgasm you shuddered through as I watched."

The familiar feeling was starting for Zach — the familiar sense of heat starting to climb up the back of his neck and onto his face. Lydia! You are toying with me, and I'm powerless to stop this! Ms. Tanner could sexually embarrass him with just her words.

"It was absolutely thrilling for me to trigger that orgasm, Mr. Brenner."

Zach was in full-blown erection now, his hardened cock uncomfortably trapped. And he was suffering through a bout of embarrassment at the memory of what Lydia was describing.

Lydia didn't really know where to go next in her line of questioning. Continuing the dirty phone talk, though, was an absolute necessity.

"Watching you come for me when I touched you, touched you in that very special place you had displayed quite explicitly for me — that was a powerful, sexual rush, Mr. Brenner. I like to watch you come, but that must be extremely embarrassing for you. Knowing I was watching you spurt an impressive amount of cum, I mean."

You are so right, Lydia, and you know it! Zach thought. He did not want the conversation to stop, even to slow down, so he answered, sensing the pause from Ms. Tanner meant she was waiting for his reply.

"It was the most embarrassing thing I have done as you looked at me, Ms. Tanner."

"But it was sexually arousing for you, as well. It had to be that, Mr. Brenner. The evidence that you were sexually aroused landed in puddles on your floor."

Zach swallowed before rasping out an answer: "All of that is correct, Ms. Tanner"

"Do you imagine being naked, erect, and embarrassed in front of me at any times other than when you are in precisely that state during your training sessions? Do you think about this situation between our sessions?"

Zach almost slipped out of character — which he did not want to do because this phone sex with Ms. Tanner was maddeningly arousing. He almost said, "Lydia! I think about being naked with you, for you, whenever I have a free moment." But he caught himself, returning to being Mr. Brenner for Ms. Tanner.

"Yes. It is a favorite fantasy."

I love being Ms. Tanner! Lydia thought, thrilling to the role of leading the conversation, asking questions and seeking answers she'd wondered about since that first session with Zach a month ago.

And she was now comfortable enough with enjoying her sexuality and the powerful arousal of seeing Zach nude that she didn't waste a nanosecond marveling at the things she was saying in this phone conversation. Instead, she had settled in to enjoy every twist and turn of phone sex with her guy.

"So you fantasize about stripping in front of me, getting hard as I watch, feeling my fingertips run down your abdomen, my fingers eventually wrapping around your throbbing cock, my other hand cupping and holding your vulnerable balls? You think about those things when we're not together in your workout sessions?"

Yes, Lydia, yes! You have to know I fantasize about you!

"I fantasize about those things. Yes, I do. Those and other things, too."

Zach blew out a breath before continuing. Time to go all in, he thought.

"I fantasize about being naked for you because it is sexually arousing to me. Because you are sexually arousing to me, Ms. Tanner. Because being naked in front of you, knowing it turns you on, gets you hot, gets you wet — how could I possibly avoid thinking about that scenario between our sessions."

This conversation is going to get really exciting, Lydia thought. She hadn't even a single idea about talking like this, bringing Ms. Tanner into the conversation, when she picked up her phone to call Zach.

She put her phone on speaker and laid it on the coffee table in front of her sofa.

Lydia wanted both hands free as the conversation continued.

"I see," she answered, now idly tugging on one nipple through her top. "So you are aroused because you know I am aroused. Is that it?"

Again, a simple answer from Zach: "Yes."

"Are you an exhibitionist, Mr. Brenner? Do you show yourself in any other situations except our sessions?"

"No! Ms. Tanner! Surely you don't think-"

Lydia interrupted him again. "I assumed as much," she said. "And I was very much depending on that answer, Mr. Brenner." She smiled, enjoying the warm cuddles wrapping themselves around her mid-section. Only for me, Lydia thought. You are a sexy man displaying himself only for me, my handsome lover!

"If you only want to strip for me, and if you like doing it because you believe it sexually arouses me, then you must enjoy the idea of my sexual excitement. Is that it?"

"I very much enjoy it when you are sexually excited," Zach answered.

"Thank you, Mr. Brenner. I'm glad my sexual enjoyment is important to you."

You are going to be such a good lover! Lydia thought, her pussy now moistening even more.

"So in spite of your embarrassment, Mr. Brenner, you strip naked for me, produce an erection when directed, even to the point of dripping pre-cum — you do that because you would endure anything to ensure my sexual pleasure?"