Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers

Zach had to admit Lydia was right. He would endure anything to get her excited. It is just so damned hot to see you turned on, horny, playing with yourself, he thought.

"That's correct, Ms. Tanner."

"Put your phone on speaker, Mr. Brenner."

Caught by surprise, Zach fumbled for a few seconds, wondering what the heck was-

"Good," Lydia said, checking any more of Zach's self-questioning. "Place the phone somewhere close. I want to be able to hear you clearly as we continue our conversation."

"Done," Zach answered after he put the phone on the table at the end of his sofa.

"Though we haven't arrived at a full answer to the question of why you enjoy the mix of sexual arousal and embarrassment when you're naked in front of me, we have determined that you enjoy my sexual arousal."

Lydia pulled her top over her head. Her bra still on, she continued.

"Stand up and strip naked for me, Mr. Brenner. Right now."

Oh, my god! Lydia thought, I am full into phone sex with Zach!

Zach was stunned by the request. It was also the case, though, that he was intensely aroused by Lydia's — Ms. Tanner's — directions.

She will dirty talk me to a climax, he thought. That was a very sexy idea. He'd never had phone sex with anyone in his life.

"As you undress, I have another question for you, Mr. Brenner," Lydia said, now slipping out of her bra. The mental image of Zach getting naked in the den of his townhome simply because she requested it was powerfully erotic. "You say you think about the scenario of being naked for me in between our sessions. Do you masturbate when you think those things?"

This time, Zach's groan was audible through the phone. Damn, Lydia! You are teasing me, sexually manipulating me — again! — making me desperate to hold you and make love to you, and you're doing it over the phone!

"Ms. Tanner," Zach mumbled, "I'm kind of embarrassed to answer the question." He knew that bringing up his own embarrassment was a hot button for Lydia.

"Exactly as I intend, Mr. Brenner," Lydia said, her voice becoming huskier as her sexual arousal intensified. Mental images of the pink creeping up onto Zach's embarrassed face in response to a directive from Ms. Tanner came to her easily. "Do you masturbate thinking about being naked in front of me?"

Zach had unconsciously begun stroking his cock. "Yes," he said softly.

"I couldn't quite hear your answer, Mr. Brenner."

"Yes," Zach said, speaking louder.

My man! My gorgeous, sexy man! Lydia thought. She was getting wetter, and she was in the midst of an upwelling of love for Zach at the same time.

"Thank you for that answer." Lydia meant every syllable of her reply with complete and total honesty. She was thankful that her man masturbated thinking about her.

It felt wonderful to know that!

"Are you completely naked now, Mr. Brenner?"

"Yes."

"It's a pity I'm not there to see that," Lydia replied. "I think I can pull up a mental image, though." Then, before she could self-censor, she said, "However, Mr. Brenner, some pictures would help with that."

Zach didn't miss the implication. "Ms. Tanner, I-"

"In the absence of pictures right now," Lydia interrupted, "let's continue our conversation."

I do not want this phone sex conversation derailed right now, she thought. Zach knows I've asked about the pictures. That's all that's needed. He'll remember my comment, and he can tell me whatever he wants about the pictures after we conclude this sexy phone talk.

"You have such a sexy body, Mr. Brenner," Lydia continued, now putting her mind fully on the mental image she was conjuring. "You have been a good client, working on your body, following your eating plan, adding muscle and dropping body fat. The result is a very, very sexy body, Mr. Brenner." Lydia emphasized how much she found Zach's body a turn-on.

"I try," he replied. God, I love you, Lydia!

"You're not just trying, Mr. Brenner. You are succeeding," she answered. "I like seeing you naked. I like seeing your handsome face, your strong chest and shoulders, those sexy abs rippling down to your crotch. And that divinely arousing ass, Mr. Brenner. Yum! You have an incredible firm, grippable ass that I adore seeing. Your magnificent butt just begs for my caress, my touch, my gentle kisses. Mmm, the thought of playing with those sexy glutes really excites me."

Oh, fuck! Zach thought. She's never said this stuff like this, running on, saying things that-

"But I want to comment on your cock, Mr. Brenner," Lydia said, interrupting Zach's thoughts. "I love looking at your hard cock. Seeing it stiff and pulsing, showing me how revved up you are sexually — Mr. Brenner, that is a lovely sight. You have a beautiful penis, and I very much like seeing it. That first time, seeing your handsome penis get hard for me as I watched, was thrilling. It is one of several favorite visual keepsakes I have stored in my mind."

Zach didn't know if Ms. Tanner expected a response or not. He didn't know what to say, but he didn't have to say anything as Lydia continued her insane tease.

"Is your cock hard now, Mr. Brenner?"

He swallowed. His hand was stroking his erection.

"Um, yes. Yes, it is."

"Are you masturbating?"

You know I am!

"Yes, Ms. Tanner. I am stroking my cock right now, thinking about being in front of you, naked, watching you watch me slide my fist up and down my hard cock for you."

Two can play this phone sex game, Zach thought, and he continued: "It's really embarrassing to admit to sometimes fantasizing about masturbating as you watch, but it's intensely sexy and hot and makes me so crazy with lust. Yes, Ms. Tanner, I am masturbating right now . . . for you."

Lydia had skinned out of her jeans and panties, and was splayed open on her sofa, stroking her clit. "That's a sexy thought, Mr. Brenner," she replied, her voice quivering slightly. "Continue with your description. I am enjoying this."

Zach continued, wanting Lydia to be sexually aroused, wanting her to be hot for him, enjoying the thought that maybe he was finally in control during a Mr. Brenner-Ms. Tanner interaction.

"You are so sexy, Ms. Tanner. You are beautiful, and I am desperate to see your naked body. I could just gaze at you in your workout clothes, seeing your hard nipples poking through, seeing the shape of your body in your tight-clinging top and sexy leggings. How could I not masturbate at those thoughts? That's what I'm thinking about right now as I masturbate for you. Ms. Tanner. I am stroking my hard cock for you and turned on enormously that you asked me to do it, asked me to tell you what I think when I masturbate during the time we're not together in my workout room."

Lydia was stroking her clit and palming one breast. Zach! Oh, shit!

"And Ms. Tanner, it will embarrass me to say this, but my sexual excitement is pushing me to tell you everything."

Yes! Tell me, Zach! Tell me!

Zach swallowed, then breathed in deeply before continuing. She's been graphic, explicit, toying with me with her dirty talk, he thought. Lydia has set the stage for this.

He began 'telling Ms. Tanner everything' — even though Zach had never said these kinds of things to any woman.

Ever.

"I think about sucking your hard nipples into my mouth, giving you pleasure that way. I think about sliding a finger into your warm, wet pussy as I kiss you deeply. When I think about the feel of your lips on mine, the feel of your lips and tongue running down my chest and belly, think about the feel of your lips around my cock — those are things that drive me to masturbate, Ms. Tanner. When I think about wrapping my arms around you when we're both naked, my hard cock inside you as I kiss you . . . well, Ms. Tanner . . . I come when I think about those things as I masturbate to thoughts of you when we're not together."

"Mmm," was all Ms. Tanner could manage in response, and Zach took that as an invitation to continue his explicit talk. He wanted Lydia sexually aroused to the point of orgasm.

"Ms. Tanner, would you enjoy the feel of my hard, warm, pulsing cock sliding into your very wet pussy? Would you like that? I hope so, because that is something I think about a lot when I'm masturbating. You've seen my erection, Ms. Tanner. You've even tasted it. What really ramps up my arousal when I'm stroking my erection is thinking you'd be very wet, that your pussy would be dripping when I slide my hard cock inside you and feel the base of it nudging against your hardened clit in the process as I bury myself completely inside."

"Mr. Brenner," Lydia choked out, two fingers now sliding in and out of her pussy, imitating what Zach was describing, "this conversation . . . um, uh, it's . . . it is-"

Now it was Zach's turn to interrupt. He could tell Lydia was masturbating, was getting close to coming.

And this time, he was the one directing this interaction. This was his chance to return the favor for all the sexy talk Ms. Tanner had initiated in his workout room, and now, on this call.

"But what always makes me come when I'm masturbating with these thoughts of you, Ms. Tanner, is the feel of your tight pussy spasming around my hard cock when your orgasm hits."

Lydia's phone clearly transmitted the sounds of her climax as she frigged her clit and pumped her fingers into her pussy during Zach's erotic monologue and the intensely arousing things he'd just said.

Hearing her climax triggered Zach's orgasm, and he spurted, aiming the stream of cum up onto his belly.

It was several seconds before either was able to continue the conversation. When that happened, it was Lydia who spoke.

"Oh, god, Zach. I hadn't planned this. Honest."

"Nor I," he responded. "I've never, ever said anything like that to a woman, Lydia. It was almost surreal, hearing those things come out of my mouth, but I really, really wanted to excite you, to talk you to a great climax. It was amazing."

She was hugging her knees to her chest on her sofa, goose-bumps lingering on her arms, a pale pink flush spreading across the top of her chest. "Coming with you is amazing for me, too, Zach."

With things returning to a Lydia-Zach conversation — even with the topic being their just-experienced simultaneous orgasms — Lydia finally uncoiled and reached for the comforter she kept on the back of the sofa. "I guess I need to tell you about our date now. That was the reason for the call, after all. But I may need a few seconds, Zach. I mean-"

"It'll be nice just to sit here with you on the other end of the phone, Lydia, even if you don't say anything. We can both use a minute to recover, I think. I know I do, after saying those things to you and hearing you, um, uh . . . well, uh, hearing-"

"Yes, Zach. I came. You heard me come for you."

She heard Zach catch his breath, heard his small moan. "Oh, Lydia," he said softly. "It feels great to know you came."

Can this man ever say the wrong thing? Lydia wondered. She let the comforter be a stand-in for wrapping herself into Zach's arms as she daydreamed leaning against his chest and snuggling after they'd made love.

Rousing herself after the daydream and the few seconds of silence on the phone, Lydia explained the indoor skydiving and was delighted to hear Zach's surprise and then enthusiasm. And he hadn't been to Rinaldo's, so she congratulated herself that she'd be introducing him to a new dining experience.

"So casual dress for your first indoor skydiving experience, Zach," Lydia said at the end of her description. "We'll both be comfortable and will enjoy dinner afterwards."

"It sounds great, Lydia," Zach said warmly.

The tone of his voice encouraged her: "And after dinner, I'll bring you back to your place. Maybe you'll invite me in? I know I'd just love to sit with you on your sofa and talk and laugh."

"That sounds great, too," he answered. "I'll fix us a special dessert. It's something I devised to satisfy my sweet tooth while still keeping reasonably well to the eating plan you have me on."

That warmed Lydia's heart. My man fixing a special dessert for me! Lovely!

"And, Lydia," Zach continued, knowing he was going to say something that would weaken his knees, "I'll bring 'round a jump drive to the gym sometime tomorrow. I'll drop it off if I don't see you there."

Lydia's heart skipped a beat.

"But if you're not there," he continued, "and I have to leave it — I have no idea what my day at work will be like tomorrow — it will be in a sealed envelope, and I mean a really well sealed envelope. What will be on the jump drive will be for your eyes only. Forever."

Her mouth was dry, but her pussy was moistening, in spite of her recent orgasm.

"Oh, Zach," she whispered.

"And there'll be a surprise for you on it, too," he said.

"A surprise?"

"I'll say no more," he answered mysteriously. "But it's something I would never do for anyone but you, Lydia."

***

When Zach hung up the phone the next two things that had to be done were connected. First, he had to clean up after his phone-sex orgasm with Lydia had left spurts of cum on his chest and pooled around the base of his cock. He needed to shower. Then, because his warm shower would also soften his body hair — as described in the directions he'd found about successful between-the-cheeks manscaping — Zach had to put his recent purchases to their intended task.

. . . and it was just as awkward and ridiculous as he knew it would be. There was practice to find the best angles, the best way to handle the little groomer, the best way to check for all the hairs he wanted removed . . .

But finally, he had to admit success. He was free of the distracting hairs revealed in those insanely embarrassing photos directed by Ms. Tanner in their last workout session.

Then the work really began. He had to recreate things as much as possible up in his workout room so he could replicate the pictures that Lydia had taken of him at the end of their last session. It wouldn't be exact, he knew, and it would surely take a ton of shots in what would have to be timer mode on his phone.

He better get started. Zach didn't want to be at this all night.

As it turned out, it was after 2 AM before he sat down at the computer, satisfied that several of his self-shots replicated several of the pictures Lydia had taken. The set-up of things alone had taken nearly an hour: finding the tripod, then the phone holder adapter to use with the tripod, maneuvering things into position, then testing each position with a photo, then suffering through multiple shots in which he got into position, self-shot taken, got up to look at the photo, then back down into position to try for a better shot.

And getting to that point had only come after positioning things multiple times to finally reproduce the situation that Lydia had somehow naturally orchestrated so there wasn't any trace of her holding the phone in some mirror reflection.

All this had to be accomplished, of course, while he maintained an erection that duplicated his aroused state when Ms. Tanner had taken her pictures. Given the time lapse between his phone-sex orgasm with Lydia and the time it took to set everything up for the pictures, Zach's dependable erection was not only possible, it was guaranteed.

There was no way he could not be hard in these self-shots as he thought about Lydia's reaction to seeing what he'd done for her.

It was only the shots of himself in that last pose that needed to be taken, of course, and some of them were devilishly difficult to recreate; specifically, the shots with his head craned back to smile into the camera. Those were the hardest! It wasn't just the fact that getting into that position in a way that looked natural with his neck was difficult (as it had been when Lydia was the photographer). In addition, Zach found it just about impossible to have a natural smile in a selfie — so many of the shots he produced with the self-timer included totally unnatural smiles.

The only way he finally got what he wanted was to put a certain thought in his head in the seconds as the timer ticked down:

I love doing this for you, Lydia!

It took many attempts to get the few shots of what Zach hoped would please Lydia as the 'surprise' he'd promised. The work he did previously deleting the out-of-focus and otherwise unworthy shots meant there was room in his cell phone's memory for the multiple self-photos necessary before he nailed the pose, the smile, the positioning, the lighting. But then he snapped several.

Because he'd already curated the photos, and put the ones he'd share with Lydia in a folder — including the shots she had taken in which she'd directed the complete exposure of his private opening — that folder was ready to go. He named the folder, "The pictures you took," and he downloaded it from his phone to a jump drive he'd bought at the drug store along with his other purchases that evening.

Then, Zach carefully chose the few shots that would make the cut from the dozens he'd just taken in his workout room. He had to get back into photo editor mode in his mind to do this — these were pictures of him, shamelessly exposed, revealing everything — and allowing even a single instance of that realization to invade his attention as he chose the shots to share with Lydia would have derailed the task.

With the half-dozen shots chosen, though, he leaned back in his chair and ran through all six in rapid succession, trying to get an overall sense about what he was giving to Lydia.

Definitely less distracting, he thought. Maybe more inviting? he wondered. Will these pictures be more tempting for Lydia?

Then: Tempting for what?

Zach was done with tortured self-questioning on this topic. He quickly moved the pictures into a separate folder on the jump drive, relieved to get this job done.

It took him a minute to decide what to name the folder containing the photos he'd just worked so hard to take and curate. Finally, he named it, "Because I thought you might like this."

And then came the really hard part — the note he would put into the envelope with the jump drive.

By this point, Zach was hoping Lydia would not be at the gym when he dropped off the envelope. He was so nervous about all of this!

Photographic evidence of his sexual arousal and shameless display. Fully nude. Erect cock. Every millimeter of what was between the cheeks of his ass in clear view. Smiling into the camera!

He shuddered as he contemplated the two folders now showing in the jump drive's contents on his computer screen.

Lydia! Oh, please, Lydia! This is so difficult. I'm trusting you so very completely!

Finally, thoughts of Lydia saying yes to his marriage proposal infused reassurance into his worried mind. Zach settled down into a less anxious place to compose the note that would accompany the jump drive:

"Dear Ms. Tanner,

"I understand your need for pictures to check on my development periodically as I work hard to follow your workout and eating plans. This attention to detail on your part is one reason I am fortunate to have you as my personal trainer.

"I have curated the set of photos you took, eliminating those that happened to be out of focus and those with distracting glare or other aspects detrimental to you seeing exactly what you want to see. It has been my intent to provide only the best-quality pictures that will allow your examination of my progress.

"Or your examination for any other purpose . . .

"But I have also included a few shots taken very recently by myself, using the self-timer on my phone's camera. Realizing some distractions in the set of photos you took at the end of the photographic session as you carefully coached me into the pose you needed, I thought you might appreciate a more distraction-free viewing experience.

escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers