Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 10

Story Info
Lydia plans a surprise of her own.
10.3k words
4.81
2.3k
00

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

"Yes. Mr. Brenner dropped it off while you were at your training session with Ms. Jones," the receptionist said, handing the little package to Lydia after she returned to the gym.

Her heart jumped to her throat, and she sucked in a quick breath, but she managed a smile and, "Thanks, Jeanine," in reply when she had the package in her hand.

Damn! Damn! Damn! Lydia thought, slipping the package into her purse. I have the session with the group of women that'll start in half an hour. It'll last for 45 minutes!

Lydia knew she did not dare do anything with that jump drive while she was at the gym. Not even a single second plugging it into her laptop and trying to find someplace private to look at the pictures she knew were waiting for her. Doing so would get her wet immediately, and she would be transported to some place in her mind with Zach, pulling him into her as she grabbed his ass to urge him even deeper inside . . .

She almost stumbled heading to the office to stow her purse and then update her workout log from Suzanne Jones' training session.

Don't do it, don't do it, she thought as she struggled to keep her mind on tweaking her notes from Suzanne's session. Don't you even think about sliding that jump drive into your computer.

Lydia was so distracted that she gave up trying to do anything. She rose from her seat and decided the only thing to do was to go outside and walk around for a few minutes until it was time to come in and lead the group session. She put her jacket back on, grabbed her phone and headed for the door, relieved to be outside and working her legs to try and keep herself together.

Oh, shit! How am I going to make it another two hours before I'm home, in front of my computer, and-

Her cell phone buzzed in her hand.

At least it would be a distraction.

Then she saw who was calling.

Lydia knew there was a bench around the corner where she could sit down to talk with Zach.

"Hi, Lydia," he said, his voice bright.

"Zach! I was just thinking about you."

He lowered his voice immediately and said, "Lydia! You're not at the gym looking . . . um, looking at-"

God, I wish I were! she thought.

"No, Zach. Good grief, no! I couldn't do that. I couldn't ever be anywhere except completely alone when I look at those pictures. I'm forcing myself to wait until I'm at home."

His sigh of relief came through the phone clearly. "Thank you for that, Lydia," he said. "Even the tiniest chance that anyone but you would ever see me like that . . ." His voice drifted away, his uneasiness laced into every syllable he had just spoken.

"You never have to worry about that, Zach," she said sincerely. "But you have been so very naughty dropping your package off when you did. I still have a class to lead, and I'm in a state because I can't look at what I know will be the sexiest pictures I have ever seen until I get home."

"I'm sorry, Lydia," he replied, a nice feeling spreading across his chest at Lydia's comment. "I just wanted to call to make sure you got the package."

His sexy voice reminded her of their last phone conversation, and she could not go there in her mind right now, either. Don't think about the pictures, don't think about phone sex with Zach, don't think about him naked on your scale . . .

Lydia was struggling to rein in her thoughts and her libido, and she missed part of what Zach had said.

". . . but I'm really looking forward to our date tomorrow night. I just wanted you to know," he said, finishing up whatever it was he had been talking about when Lydia spaced out into her mental admonitions.

"Me too," she answered, meaning every bit of those two simple syllables. "I know it'll be fun, and I look forward to it so much."

"Okay, Lydia. Til then."

And he was gone from her phone.

Lydia rose from the bench, now even more in need of some physical activity to take her mind off the sexy pictures she could not wait to see. Deciding to spend the remaining minutes before her group class on one of the stair-steppers in the gym, she walked back to the building where, sealed inside an envelope stuffed to the bottom of her purse, a jump drive with the pictures of her gorgeous, sexy man — naked, erect, and smiling at her with his beautiful blue eyes — waited for her.

Finally, the class was over. Lydia spent a few minutes, as always, talking with participants, commenting on their progress, answering questions. When the last class member had said good-bye, Lydia almost sprinted to the office to grab her things and get on the road back to her townhome.

She surprised Jeanine as she rushed by her. "Everything okay, Lydia?" the receptionist called out, noting Lydia's uncharacteristic hustle.

"Just an appointment I don't want to be late for," Lydia answered, purse and workout bag in hand as she turned around in front of the crash bar on the front door to push the door open. "It's a special appointment."

When she got home, Lydia almost hyperventilated when she didn't immediately find the little envelope from Zach at the bottom of her purse. But it was there, hiding under her cell phone, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

Envelope in hand, she strode to her computer and dropped the envelope on the desk. Then Lydia walked quickly to her bedroom and stripped completely — as fast as she could. She grabbed a big towel from the bathroom and went back to her desk, arranging the towel on the chair in front of the desk.

She knew she would be playing with herself as she looked at the pictures. She knew how insanely sexy the pictures would be.

She knew there was no way she would not come — hard — as she toyed her clit, pussy, nipples, and breasts as she gazed at her naked man, who would be smiling back at her from the images on her monitor as he shared his erection for her sexual pleasure. And his entire, naked body.

Even sharing his complete surrender of everything for her to see.

"I very much enjoy it when you are sexually aroused." — Lydia heard Zach's words from their phone sex in her mind. He'd endured the ultra-embarrassing pose because he liked it when she was sexually aroused.

Lydia's nipples were already hard, her pussy was already wet, when she sat down at her computer and fumbled with the little package in frustration trying to get it open. Zach had mentioned that it would be very well sealed, and he meant it.

I can't say I blame you, baby, she thought. But, damn, Zach!

She reached into a drawer for some scissors, finally — very, very carefully — cutting open the package. The jump drive dropped to the desk, and Lydia breathed a sigh of relief.

But there was a note inside the envelope, too. Intrigued, Lydia delayed plugging in the jump drive in order to read the note. The warm feeling of love for Zach was strong and intoxicating as she read, but it also made her intensely curious to see what he was talking about as the contents in the "Because I thought you might like this" folder.

Deciding to save what she hoped would be the best for last, Lydia plugged in the jump drive and opened the other folder first.

She sucked in a huge breath when she brought the first picture from the folder onto her screen.

There, in the high definition that Zach's phone camera produced, was a glorious, screen-filling, gorgeous picture of her nude man, posed on her scale in his workout room, smiling into the camera with his beautiful blue eyes as his delicious erect cock pointed to the ceiling.

It was powerfully, powerfully erotic. Lydia's hand went impulsively and instinctively to her breast to palm it and tug on the nipple. "Zach," she breathed softly. "Zach, you are the sexiest man in the world."

It was frustrating not to have both hands free to play with herself as she looked at the pictures. One hand was needed on the computer mouse because Lydia was advancing the pictures, zooming in and zooming out (Oh, that, close-up I took of his fantastic cock!), sometimes going back to a previous picture . . .

And she didn't want her wet fingers on the mouse — turns out her play-with-my-pussy hand was the same as her manipulate-my-computer-mouse hand.

She gave up trying to balance things, though, when certain shots appeared on her screen. She would linger her gaze at them, drop her hand to her pussy to play with herself as her other hand toyed with a breast. Lydia had mini-orgasms as she gazed at her screen, then she'd wipe her fingers on the towel and resume scrolling.

She had hoped she took good pictures, and she was delighted with the quality of the lighting and the camera's resolution. These were great pictures of Zach in all his naked, erect glory. They would provide countless hours of inspiration and sexual pleasure.

And then she came to the first of the shots showing his complete exposure.

The raw sexual lust she felt almost scared her.

Zach! Baby! Oh, my god! Completely naked for me — naked in every way possible simply because I asked!

Your beautiful, sexy ass!

Lydia's mouth went dry. She had not anticipated this reaction.

It wasn't the fact that she didn't realize how sexy the pictures would be. She knew they would be impossibly erotic.

It was the overwhelming love she felt seeing Zach in the pose and knowing that he did it, that he endured the extreme embarrassment of doing it, because he wanted to do anything for her that got her hot.

To the point of intense orgasm.

The realization brought the instant freight train of a desperate need to masturbate, a desperate need to come. Lydia rolled her chair back a bit for better access to her pussy and clit as she looked at Zach in his outrageously sexy pose, smiling at her in spite of his embarrassment, and Lydia abandoned herself to unrestrained masturbation, surrendering to every primal need in her body to have this man inside her, knowing what he was doing for her, what he was showing her — not only his amazing ass, but the private space between his flexed open glutes.

All of you, Zach! Just for me!

Even given the intense orgasms Lydia had produced masturbating to thoughts of Zach over the past month, to seeing him naked and spread open for her at their last training session — even given all that — this climax topped them all. It was a love-lust mix she didn't think she could endure, and when the freight train came screaming down the straight-away at full throttle and exploded into the ecstasy of her intense orgasm, Lydia blacked out momentarily, powerful hormones of love and sex highjacking her brain and body into uncontrollable spasms.

The orgasm was so draining, Lydia didn't have the energy to remain at the computer. Even the powerful allure of whatever was in the "Because I thought you might like this" folder wasn't enough to prevent Lydia from doing anything but dragging herself to the sofa, pulling the comforter over her nude body, and snuggling into a dream of making love to Zach.

When she roused herself, it was almost 9 PM.

A quick salad and then I'll get to Zach's intriguing folder, she decided. Tomorrow was Saturday, and she could sleep in if she wanted.

Her light meal dispatched, Lydia ambled back to the computer where the insanely sexy picture of Zach's complete display for her was still filling the screen. She lingered in front of it.

So damned sexy! This man is showing me everything because I asked him to do it!

Lydia was very, very glad she had decided that the night of their upcoming date was going to be the night she and Zach would make love. I cannot wait any longer! I need this man inside me, making love to me. Me making love to him.

I NEED this man in my life — in OUR lives together.

Is there any chance he doesn't want the same thing?

Lydia didn't want to consider that question.

She closed the arousing picture on the monitor's screen and navigated to the other folder.

She noted there were six pictures in the folder. Curious, she clicked on the first.

Lydia was initially confused. It seemed to be a picture like the one she had just closed out on her monitor . . .

. . . like the one she'd just masturbated to as she looked at Zach in complete surrender to her lustful desire to see all of him, and in obvious, intense sexual excitement.

She reached for Zach's note, re-reading it:

"Realizing some distractions in that set of photos you took at the end of the photographic session as you carefully coached me into the pose you needed, I thought you might appreciate a more distraction-free viewing experience."

Distractions? What could possibly distract me in those pictures, Zach? I just blacked out in orgasm as a result of masturbating to one of those pictures!

Her mental self-interrogation didn't yield any answers, so Lydia minimized the image on her screen and pulled up one of the images of the same pose from the other folder. Manipulating for a few seconds brought the two images side by side on her monitor.

Scrutinizing them closely, she realized what Zach had done.

Oh, my god! Did he . . .

In fact, what he had done very much appealed to her! It stunned her, but it aroused her intensely.

Did Zach remove those hairs because he thought I might like it?

That's the name of the folder, Lydia! she almost said out loud.

But the fact that Zach did this, thinking she might like it, doing something he would never, ever have done — probably hadn't even thought about doing — except for the possibility that she might like it, and then going to all the trouble of taking the pictures . . .

God, he looks good like that! Smooth, so smooth and inviting. Damn! So touchable, and so completely exposed, nothing to hide even a millimeter of what he was revealing, Lydia thought..

"This is so sexy," she said under breath, entranced by both the picture and the idea of Zach going to this trouble, thinking it might be a sexual turn-on for her.

And it was. The visual image and the knowledge her sexy man would do this for her was indescribably exciting and lust-inducing. It was an instant nipple-hardening, pussy-moistening trigger that powered all the hormones of raw, sexual desire.

Before Zach, Lydia had not even thought about a man exposed in the position she had coached him into at their last session.

She had never even thought about that part of a guy's anatomy holding any erotic appeal.

But the surprising discovery of Zach's embarrassment being such a turn-on for both of them must have nudged something loose in her erotic imagination. Coupled with the sheer sexiness of being in control of his nudity, knowing he would strip for her at the start of every training session, knowing he would present his erection for her because he wanted her to be sexually aroused — all of that mixed together meant she loved the idea of seeing all of him.

And now, seeing what he had done for her . . .

Your sexy ass, Zach! Now it's baby smooth for me between those masculine glutes.

Lydia could almost feel his firm cheeks in her hands, palming them, fondling them, gripping them.

Spreading them apart to reveal what he'd done for her.

Because he thought she might like it . . .

Taking his hard cock into her wet pussy when they made love, him on top of her in classic missionary as she gripped his ass, urging him deeper.

Then popping a finger into her mouth to moisten it, telling him, "Stay in deep like that, Zach. Deep and still."

Then spreading him open and gliding her moistened fingertip across the sexy, smooth crease between his cheeks, tapping again on his asshole . . .

Feeling him erupt inside her . . .

***

Trying to sleep after seeing the set of photos Zach created just for her was nearly impossible. Lydia indulged in another self-play session after she'd tossed and turned for a while, thinking the orgasm would relax her.

It did and it didn't. Those pictures! His sexy ass completely exposed for me! His beautiful erection in the pictures! His pretty smile! In only a short while, her mental meanderings had her tossing and turning again.

But then an idea came to her.

What if I created my own surprise for Zach? Seems he deserves some nude pictures of me after all my picture-taking and his own special photography for me.

Yes!

Her mind kicked into overdrive. She only had the next day to make this happen.

Lydia conjured the delightful thought of easing into her special surprise for Zach by creating some nice 'girlfriend' pictures — pretty smile, great outfit, perfect backdrop. These would just be good pictures that her guy could look at, thinking about being out with her on a date, going to a football game together, walking together somewhere at sunset . . .

I'll start with some pictures of me looking all sexy in one of my casual outfits that will be perfect for poses in front of that little pond with the big trees in the city park not far from the gym. Connie can take those pictures using my cell phone — she will love being the photographer so Zach can have some pictures of me.

Maybe he'll frame one and put it somewhere in his townhome!

The thought of one of her pictures treasured and displayed by her man was so delicious and so comforting. Lydia smiled, letting that glorious thought wash over her. The weather forecast had a nice sunny day on tap, so she would be able to get some great shots.

Making that part of her plan happen would be easy tomorrow morning. It was the next part that was the challenge.

Could I actually do this? she thought, scooting herself up to a sitting position, maneuvering the pillows behind her against the headboard. Could I possibly?

In past years, with recent boyfriends — even her former husband — Lydia would have never done this thing she was now contemplating as part of her own surprise for Zach. If she went through with it, Zach would have some pictures of her, naked and smiling into the camera.

I would never have posed in the nude for pictures at any point in my adult life, she thought, then appending, until now if I actually do this thing. Her continued perusal about her before-Zach life led to her before-Zach thinking on this topic: Nude pictures of women in magazines and on the internet were pornography, what guys masturbated to, not what reasonable women-

She stopped that thought immediately. Yeah, nude pictures of women are what guys masturbate to, Lydia. Just like you masturbate to nude pictures of Zach!

That realization eliminated her hesitancy. It helped her instantly drop what she now realized was a prudish assumption of propriety. Of course lovers should share nude pictures, knowing they both will treasure them and use them to launch delicious, masturbatory fantasies.

Connie will definitely NOT be taking those! Lydia thought. They'll have to be taken alone, using the self-timer, just like Zach must have done when taking his special pictures for me.

It will be a busy day tomorrow, she realized, thinking of everything she'd need to accomplish before their date.

Still reclining against the pillows propped against her headboard, Lydia continued her inventive planning (instead of sleep!). It took all her willpower during that planning not to drift into yet another masturbatory session. Finish planning, Lydia!

She decided she wanted her nude pictures to come up on the screen with no advance warning about their content, and she would start with the several shots Connie would have taken. Then she would talk about those pictures in a way that would make Zach think all the pictures in the folder were similar pretty-girlfriend pictures. Leaving the name of each file as the auto-assigned name given it by her camera's file-naming process would make all this easy.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers