Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

"Not an option, Mr. Brenner," Lydia said. "Ensuring evenness of skin tone for the pictures is very important. You can't see yourself the way I can." She smiled. "And having my hands on your body will be enjoyable."

He squeezed his eyes shut and drew in a big breath. "You are the expert, Ms. Tanner. I guess I'm in your hands as your photography subject."

Delighted, Lydia responded, "That is literally and figuratively true, Mr. Brenner. And you are in very good hands, I can assure you."

Zach returned the smile. "I'm certain of that."

"Right now, though, time is of the essence," Lydia said. "Working outdoors means you must be conscious of the sun's movement across the sky as the day progresses, constantly changing the lighting." Lydia rubbed her hands together to smear the viscous liquid already in her palm across her hands and said, "Only a small amount for your face is necessary." She reached to his face and tenderly placed her palms against his cheeks. Leaving them there, she looked into his eyes and said, " I can even this out in a minute if necessary," and she lightly caressed his face, keeping her gaze locked on his.

It was an intimate caress, the kind only lovers make when they touch each other's faces. She lingered her fingers across his strong jawline, cupped his chin before sliding her palms down his neck. She leaned close to him. "Such a handsome face, Mr. Brenner. You are a sight to behold."

Knowing the comment would embarrass him more, if that were possible, Lydia did not miss a beat, and she reached for the bottle to squeeze some more into her palm. This was an even larger amount, and she made a show of almost having some of the cream drop away from her hands. Suddenly placing her palms on his chest to ensure she didn't waste any of the cream, she said, "I'm going to enjoy spreading this on your body, Mr. Brenner."

Lydia took her time, occasionally glancing into Zach's eyes and smiling. It felt wonderful to glide her palms across his abs, and she was deliberate with her next comment as she looked up at his face. "Don't worry, Mr. Brenner. I'll stop before I go too far down on the front."

He blew out a breath of relief, but Lydia was not done with the tease. "At least until I work my way back up the front on your legs, your thighs, and most certainly on your balls and your beautiful cock. We do not want you getting sunburned there."

Zach's knees buckled momentarily, but he caught himself quickly. "Ms. Tanner!" he whispered hoarsely. "You're not going to fondle me out here in the open, are you?!"

The panicked look on his face — and the sexy flush of crimson so undeniable across his chest and creeping up to his face — were the reactions Lydia wanted from this tortuous, outside-in-nature tease. "You've never had this glorious, erect cock stroked while outdoors, Mr. Brenner?" She paused, looking into his eyes. "I suppose that means you only masturbate indoors, correct?"

He swallowed hard, his hands clenched into fists at his side. Lydia noted with satisfaction that his erection was twitching and throbbing at her comment.

She was cautious and gentle with the cream on his ball sac. "I know these tender orbs are very sensitive, Mr. Brenner. Please remain still as I ensure they are well protected from the sun's rays."

Then Lydia enjoyed herself as she cradled his balls, manipulated them, caressed them. "Spread your legs a little wider, Mr. Brenner. I need better access to your balls and your cock" she said, intentionally a little louder. It would ramp up Zach's embarrassment in the worry that if someone were approaching, they would hear her comment.

Finally, she progressed to his stiff and pulsing shaft. As she smeared the cream up and down she looked into his eyes and said, "We do need this lovely erection in place for the next shot coming up, Mr. Brenner, so even though it's necessary that my motions will need to be for all intents and purposes the same as if I were masturbating you, do try to hold yourself in check."

Poor Zach! she thought in the fantasy. I am pushing him hard!

But also in the fantasy, she was dripping wet as she smeared the cream on his pulsing dick. Handling him like this was divine.

"Now let's get the back. Let me step behind you."

Zach didn't know if he should be relieved that Lydia had ceased massaging the cream up and down his hard shaft or whether he should be even more worried. With Lydia moving from in front of him to behind him, he was completely on display if anyone happened into the clearing she had selected for the photo shoot.

Lydia whispered into his ear from behind him as he felt the cream at the nape of his neck and then across his shoulders and shoulderblades as she continued with her task. "I apologize this is taking so long, Mr. Brenner. I appreciate very much that you are maintaining your erection for me. It makes it easier to ensure all of you is evenly covered with this sunblock."

He was pleading with his reply. "Ms. Tanner, what's going on right now is driving me crazy. Feeling your hands on me, keeping me out in the open like this where anyone could walk down that path and see me like this — if there's a single thing that could embarrass me even more, I don't know what it is."

She was down to the small of his back by now, and Lydia reached again to the bottle of cream. Still standing behind him as she squeezed more of the creamy concoction into her hand, Lydia whispered into his ear. "I'm relieved to hear you say that, Mr. Brenner." Capping the bottle and dropping it to the ground, she planted both hands on the cheeks of his ass. "That means what I'm going to do next will not embarrass you any more than you might already be."

Lydia lingered her hands on his ass. She was blatantly fondling his firm glutes, taking her time and enjoying the way they felt under her hands as she glided her palms effortlessly across one of her favorite parts of his anatomy.

Zach shifted his weight. He thought he heard something nearby, like rustling of leaves on the ground. "Ms. Tanner, please!" he whispered out of the corner of his mouth. "I think someone is-"

"Shhh, Mr. Brenner," she interrupted. "You're breaking my concentration."

He groaned, and Lydia finally moved down to the backs of his thighs.

To Zach's relief, no one showed up in the clearing where Lydia was enjoying herself applying her supposed sunblock cream to his body. For all I know, it's just some lotion giving Ms. Tanner the opportunity to toy with me . . .

Rising from where she had squatted behind him to rub the cream down the back of his legs to his ankles, Lydia brought the bottle back up with her. Remaining behind him, she squirted a little more cream into one palm.

Noting his erection as she looked over his shoulder, she said. "Thanks for staying erect, Mr. Brenner. That will save us time when we move to the next set of shots, which will require that you be hard in the pictures."

He gritted out an answer. "This entire situation is ensuring that I'm really hard right now and will be until you finish with me, Ms. Tanner."

"Good to hear, Mr. Brenner," she said quietly into his ear. "I'm almost done applying the cream."

"Where else could you possibly put any cream?" he asked plaintively. "You've already stroked my cock with it and fondled my balls as you smeared it over my sac in addition to running your hands over my entire body. Where else-"

He sucked in a breath of shock when he felt Lydia's fingers slide between the cheeks of his ass.

In a sexy whisper into his ear from behind him, Lydia said, "Here, Mr. Brenner. I am nothing if not thorough in ensuring you don't get burned out here in the sun."

It was a delicious feeling running her fingers between his cheeks. Knowing she was touching him in the most intimate place as he stood with an erection outdoors in the little clearing where she had arranged for this very special photo shoot was so intensely sexy that fantasy-Lydia almost came at that moment.

"There's no way any sunshine will get . . . Good grief, Ms. Tanner! That's why they say, 'where the sun don't shine'!"

She giggled at his comment, all the while sliding her fingers through the crease where his firm glutes snugged together on his backside. "You're probably correct, Mr. Brenner," she answered, "but I do reserve the right to get a few pictures of this sexy asshole."

She circled his pucker with the pad of one finger.

It was dangerous. Even just hearing her comment about exposed asshole pictures might cause Zach to spurt, to say nothing of the touch of her finger on his sexy pucker.

But it felt just divine to do all of it!

"I think we're done," she finally said. "Try not to think about the fact that I've just caressed your lovely, sexy anus, Mr. Brenner." Enjoying the tease, she continued: "It was quite delightful doing it, though. Perhaps the knowledge of what you've allowed me to do will further serve to maintain your erection."

She stepped from behind him and reached into her bag for a towel to wipe her hands, then she put the bottle of cream back into the bag.

Real-world-Lydia was fast approaching climax. This fantasy had taken on a life of its own. She was no longer manufacturing the fantasy as she masturbated — it was coming to her from somewhere outside of herself, it seemed.

And it would not stop. She dived back into the impossible scenario.

"Let's get into position for the next photo, Mr. Brenner." She moved Zach back, much closer towards the large tree and indicated she wanted him to lean back slightly against the tree trunk. It kept his erect cock clearly in view for the pictures. She picked up her camera to take a long series of shots of Zach from the front. She did the same from both sides. (Ah, that glorious hard-on in profile!)

"Excellent, Mr. Brenner," she said, looking up from behind her camera. "I notice some droplets of pre-cum beginning to ooze out of the end of your penis. That's really wonderful for these pictures. Do you think you can continue making that happen?"

"Uh, um . . . well, Ms. Tanner, I . . . uh, I don't think I can stop it. This nude model situation, the way you stroked my cock, the incredible things you keep saying to me-"

Lydia interrupted. "Our photography session is exciting you sexually, Mr. Brenner?"

"Surely you know it does," he answered, looking into her eyes. "Being naked in front of you always excites me, Ms. Tanner. And embarrasses me, too, which adds to my excitement. And you have me naked in front of you outdoors, and I'm worried that someone might-"

"Perfect!" Lydia interrupted again. "You're doing such a good job for me, Mr. Brenner. A nice steady stream for the pictures will be wonderful. I'd like to get several shots of that glistening liquid rolling down the shaft of your cock. The sunlight is great right now to capture that as your sexy pre-cum continues to ooze out."

Lydia was immediately back into photographer mode after her brief coaching comment. Zach had to somehow endure the embarrassment of leaking pre-cum from his erect cock in front of her, and she was steadily producing her own wetness as she enjoyed his nudity, his excitement, his gorgeous erect cock. After a few more pictures, Lydia lowered her camera and said, "It will take only a minute or two for me to switch the camera to video mode, Mr. Brenner. Let me set the tripod and frame your sexy body for the video."

"Video?" Zach exclaimed. "I thought you were only going to take pictures."

She smiled as she began experimenting with the adjustable tripod to find solid footing on the uneven terrain. "Oh, no, Mr. Brenner. Though these pictures will be beautiful and provide me endless hours of enjoyment, I have special plans to get an enjoyable video, too." Mounting the camera and adjusting the framing for the shot finally had Lydia satisfied that both the camera and her naked male model were perfectly positioned. She set the camera to video mode.

"Please remain right where you are in front of the tree, Mr. Brenner. I have things precisely positioned, but it will be a few moments before I start the recording."

Zach swallowed and tried to imagine how he must look. Then he thought of being seen by someone other than Lydia.

Please hurry this up! he pleaded internally. Please, please, Lydia! I'm naked with a hard-on out here where anyone might come along at any minute!

He was as intensely aroused and embarrassed as he'd ever been in front of Lydia. His cock continued to produce a stream of pre-cum as it twitched and throbbed.

He noticed Lydia pulling a mirror out of her photographer's bag. She carried it and a small, zippered bag to a shaded spot off to his left where she'd set a camping table at the beginning of this photography shoot. Multiple pieces of equipment were on the table, but she moved them aside to open the legs on the back of the mirror and stand it up on the table.

Puzzled Zach continued to watch his photographer. When he saw Lydia drag the campstool in front of the table, seat herself, and unzip the small bag to extract what was obviously make-up and begin touching up her gorgeous face, he had to say something.

"Ms. Tanner, I trust your wisdom and knowledge as an expert photographer, but I'm perplexed as to why you would be doing that right now. Especially with your comment about the changing light as time goes by. Now you're-"

"I'm checking everything about my appearance, Mr. Brenner," she said as she made a final touch-up to her lipstick, "because I am going to be in the video with you."

She appreciated the look of surprise on his face. Standing up from the campstool, she walked toward her camera. Before touching the screen to start the recording, she looked at Zach and said, "It will be lovely to have a video of both of us, don't you think?"

Lydia tapped the record button and strode to where Zach was standing. She dropped to her knees in front of him and engulfed his erection with her mouth. He tasted delicious, as she knew he would, even without the added flavor of the tasty sunblock cream that was now rubbed into his throbbing shaft. She sucked and slurped on his hard dick while he moaned and whispered, "Ms. Tanner! Damn! That feels so good. And you're filming this! You are sucking my cock and getting everything on the video!"

She paused long enough to back away from his cock and look up into his eyes. "That is correct, Mr. Brenner. This will be an amazingly sexy video. I like the way your cock is nice and erect, and it tastes delicious, too." Returning to her delightful task, she began fondling Zach's balls as she sucked him, ramping up his excitement and eliciting more of his sexy moans.

This was a powerfully erotic fantasy. Zach naked outdoors for her was a new twist — it intensified the stakes of his surrender and exposure for her lustful gaze. And, in this fantasy, images of her handsome, buffed, crazysexy man in nature fueled her appreciation of Zach as warrior, Zach as protector, Zach as conquerer — all while completely naked for her sexual arousal and enjoyment.

Lydia was again splayed open in the chair at her desk, palming one breast and tugging on the nipple as she alternately strummed her clit and slid two fingers in and out of her sopping pussy.

"Ms. Tanner!" Zach whispered urgently. "You're going to make me come!"

"Mmm," she moaned throatily around his cock, wanting the extra vibration to be additional stimulation for him. "That sounds wonderful." She rose, one fist around his throbbing cock, and put her other hand on the back of his neck, drawing his mouth to hers. "I want to be kissing you when you start to spurt for me, Mr. Brenner," she said, enjoying the sensation of Zach's cock in her fist. "I want to be kissing you as I feel the unstoppable moment when you come for me," she whispered sexily. "Then I'll drop back down to my knees and have you fill my mouth with your delicious cum."

Lydia moved her hand to his cheek, stroking it as she gazed into his eyes, her grip around his throbbing dick with her other hand tightening a bit to prolong this exquisite interaction. Zach let his head fall back against the trunk of the tree and moaned, this time not able to keep himself quiet. "God, you are the sexiest woman in the world, Lydia Tanner!" He sucked in a quick breath, and Lydia knew he was close.

"I want to be the sexiest woman in the world for you, Zach," she said, dispensing with 'Mr. Brenner' at this spot in the fantasy. "I want you to know that I am your special, sexy, woman and your personal sex partner, giving you incredible orgasms, taking you to erotic heights you've never reached." He'd pulled his head away from the tree trunk and was again gazing into her eyes as she held his erection in her grasp.

"You are already that, Lydia," he whispered.

The comment melted her heart. A tear started at the corner of one eye. She leaned in and whispered, "Oh, Zach," and then sealed her lips to his, exploring his mouth, drinking in the scent of him, thrilling to the excitement of his kiss and his gorgeous cock in her hand.

Lydia dragged out that moment in the fantasy because in real life she was teetering on top of her sexual mountain, sucking in very tiny breaths as she sought to maintain that liminal space where thinking, even existing, is impossible right before a massive release. In her chair in her townhome, she was masturbating furiously, pinching one nipple hard and thrumming her clit.

"Lydia! Oh, Lydia!" Zach moaned, and she felt him stiffen even more, felt the head of his cock flare, and she knew he would come any second. She dropped to her knees, her fist still firmly around him, and popped the head of his cock into her mouth just as he released the first spurt of his ejaculation.

Zach's orgasm produced more ejaculate than Lydia could possibly swallow, and she began letting some if it dribble out as she held his throbbing, spurting erection in her mouth. That will be great in the video, photographer-Lydia thought. She again cradled his balls as he shook through a massive orgasm. His moans and shaking excited her tremendously.

At that point in the fantasy, Lydia orgasmed. Her real-life physical response to the fantasy moment was the avalanche off the mountaintop. She thundered down the mountain of her arousal, releasing everything, and exploded into a powerful climax. It was so all-encompassing and so intensely erotic that Lydia squirted for the first time.

Is this how he will taste? she wondered after regaining a semblance of consciousness. I swear I'm tasting his cum right now in my mouth!

Tonight I'll find out.

She smiled groggily, but then roused herself. Her robe provided a convenient means of mopping up her juices.

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers