Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she would also have to find a way to ensure that Zach's TV was set to display file names, not thumbnails, in folders on a jump drive. It took a minute to figure that out, but the solution turned out to be very, very sexy.

Before Zach navigated to the contents of her picture folder on the jump drive after he plugged it into his TV, she'd say, "Mmm, you know what, Zach? Part of my surprise is that I renamed one particular picture in your 'Because I thought you might like this' folder. Can you be sure right now the files are shown by name and not by thumbnail and name? That'll make it easy to quickly spot the one file I've renamed. I hope you like my special name."

After making any needed adjustments, Zach would then navigate to the "Because I thought you might like this" folder, the naming protocol at that point set to filename and not thumbnail. I'm sure he will be very glad right then to guarantee that only the filenames are shown as he sits with me on his sofa, Lydia thought. He will not want any thumbnails showing him nude in the folder's view.

The new name of one of the pictures in that folder would be, "Sexiest man in the world." They would both get a laugh, and Lydia would have the opportunity to reinforce that sentiment with a lingering kiss and a whisper: "That file name is exactly what you are to me, Zach."

And then Lydia would have him navigate to her folder on the jump drive and hand her the remote or the keyboard or whatever piece of hardware he was using to display the jump drive's content on his screen. Then she would pull up the first picture — one of the ones Connie had taken— and she'd continue with her plan that would have him shocked (And delighted? Yes, please!) when seeing her first nude picture.

Then she'd hand the device back to him and say, "There are several more shots. Why don't you scroll through them? I'd like to just sit here next to you as you enjoy yourself seeing each of your personal nude pictures of me."

(This was a spot when Lydia again had to force herself not to masturbate instead of completing her planning so she could finally get to sleep. Thoughts of her hand in his lap feeling his cock stir as he looked at her pictures was crazy sexy! But there was still some planning that remained.)

To keep her resolve about planning the remaining details, Lydia fast forwarded in her mind past what would surely be some passionate kissing and fondling after Zach looked at her pictures. Before that activity advanced too far, though, her devious plan (or was it Ms. Tanner's?) would proceed with her comment, "Uh, Zach, it was fun sitting here next to you as you looked at my nude pictures." She'd tease him a bit by saying, "I hope you liked them?"

After whatever his enthusiastic reply would be, she would say, "So turnabout is fair play, don't you think?"

He would be embarrassed — really embarrassed — but how could he say no? And then Lydia would get to see his reaction to seeing himself nude, in lovely high-definition and big-picture size on his TV. It would also mean she would get to see those incredible pictures of Zach, too. And she would be snuggled against him on his sofa as they both looked at the insanely exciting photos in the "Because I thought you might like this" folder.

She knew that would trigger his "incredibly embarrassed but incredibly aroused" response.

It is so convenient that the filenames on the pictures he sent me kept the default naming his camera had assigned them, Lydia thought. That makes this plan work so well! Then she wondered, Will Zach rename any of my pictures?

At that point in what had been a sleepless night, Lydia moved from planning to anticipation:

"No, wait a minute, Zach," she'd say after she'd lingered her gaze at one of the pictures in his insanely hot pose, "leave the picture up a little longer. I love this picture. Can we sit here and look at it while I tell you why I love it?"

He won't possibly be able to say no to that, Lydia thought.

"First of all, you naked in this pose for me is something you already know drives me so crazy that I have to masturbate. So that's a given about this picture. The reason it does is that you are absolutely and completely surrendering all of your naked body to my view. You're so open and vulnerable like this — it gets me wicked hot seeing all of you, including the part I'll bet you've never exposed, at least on purpose, to any woman you've ever been with."

He would probably shift in his seat at that comment but then admit it was true.

"So it's a combination of knowing that my naked man is on display in a way he's never been just because I said I wanted him in that position AND because your beautiful cock and balls are also visible from a different kind of angle, AND because your ass is fantastic, and-" — at this point she would rest her hand on his crotch (if it wasn't there already!) — "-because your completely exposed asshole is just as sexy and fantastic."

God, he'll be embarrassed at my comments, Lydia thought. Zach embarrassed when he's with me is always so hot!

She imagined his cock would be stirring under her hand.

"And something else, Zach," she would continue, purring into his ear as she leaned close to him, "The shock of sexual intensity that shot through me the instant I realized what you'd done for me to make this picture even more arousing . . . well, that made my nipples harden, my pussy get even wetter, and . . . it made my mouth water because I had the immediate urge to slide my tongue between the cheeks of your glorious ass and across your sexy, sexy asshole."

It was something Lydia knew she would do. To before-Zach Lydia, it would have been shocking, outrageous, unthinkable.

Now, it was impossible for her not to want it, not to fantasize about it, not to anticipate the feel of his smooth, sexy bottom on her lips, her tongue . . .

She finally drifted off to sleep with happy thoughts of Zach masturbating to her pictures, of the impossibly arousing sensations on her fingertips as she glided them between his asscheeks . . .

***

Connie, of course, was delighted to be the photographer for the pictures at the pond. Lydia chose some stretch jeans that communicated both casual intent as well as a form-hugging silhouette. A pullover sweater in a color that accentuated her eyes was the other essential piece to create a picture that she hoped would please Zach because she looked attractive and sexy — a picture worthy to display somewhere in his townhome!

"I'm in," was Connie's immediate reply when Lydia called her the next morning. "This is so sweet. He'll love this!"

"Exactly what I'm hoping for," Lydia replied. "Is your schedule open in the next couple of hours to meet me at that pond in McKenna Park close to the gym?"

"Name the time. I don't have any group sessions until noon today," Connie said. "And that's a great location — you looking all cute and nature-y in that setting. These will be great pictures, Lydia," Connie enthused.

The pictures were indeed very good. Connie paid attention to the background details, the lighting from the mid-morning sun, and other things someone trying for the best picture possible to give to a lover would be particular about.

"What do you think?" she asked, scrolling through the shots on Lydia's phone as Lydia looked over her shoulder.

"Ooh! That one, for sure," Lydia said, stopping Connie during her scrolling. "I'll give him several of these pictures, of course, but that one is really good!"

Connie grinned. "He'll love it!"

"Thanks so much, Connie," Lydia said, giving her friend a hug. "I think Zach might like some pictures of me at this stage of our relationship, you know? Maybe to show off to friends and say, 'This is my girlfriend' — proudly of course." She grinned. "That's kind of nice to think about."

"So maybe next time you'll be asking me to take pictures of the two of you together, huh?"

It was a wonderful thought. "Pictures of — and for — both of us. It's a great idea!" Lydia couldn't help teasing Connie a bit about this. "You're not going to charge me a photographer's fee, are you?"

Connie laughed. "I know you're kidding, Lydia. I just want to be kept up to speed on how your relationship with your special guy is going."

Lydia looked at Connie through half-lidded eyes. "Being 'kept up to speed' is okay, as long as you're not expecting-"

"No, no, no. Of course not. I count myself lucky to have lived vicariously already through what you've shared about your extracurricular activities with Zach," Connie said. "I just want to know all the juicy girl-stuff details about how your relationship is progressing." She assumed a stance of expectation and said, "After all, I need plenty of advance notification as the friend helping with wedding planning."

Lydia nudged her. "You and I both hope that will be happening sometime down the road."

After leaving the park, Lydia had to tend immediately to the other set of photos. Before drifting off to sleep the night before she had thought of the discount store where she'd seen a flexible tripod phone holder and a big ring light. Realizing she'd have to tinker with the equipment to get things set up for the best shots, she drove straight to the store after leaving the park, purchased the items, and headed home.

***

Zach's day on Saturday before his date with Lydia that evening was a full one, even though it was a single task that occupied him after he'd eaten breakfast and gotten caught up on a little bit of business at his computer.

For perhaps the first time in his life, "cleaning the townhome" was a task for which he would not need to dig deep for motivation to get things tidy to the level he was going to achieve. This was going to be a full-bore, thorough cleaning that would go way beyond straightening and the usual rug vacuuming, kitchen wipe-down, and the normal keep-the-place-livable cleaning. Getting his living space to the state he wanted it to be to host Lydia for the first time anywhere except his workout room would entail a bathroom scrub-down, degreasing and cleaning the stovetop, using the vacuum attachment on the sofa and chairs, dusting any surfaces that needed it (I should use the lint-free cloth on the TV screen, too, he thought), and then creating as welcoming an environment as possible for what he wanted to be a night they would both remember forever.

Clean sheets! Zach thought. Clean sheets and a sparkling clean bathroom for her to feel comfortable in.

He paused a moment, eyes defocused for his musings. Will she bring a toothbrush with her?

He smiled, and returned to his task.

***

Lydia had already taken care of making herself up for the pictures Connie had taken — nice make-up (it needed some touch up now, though), nice hair, the normal stuff when preparing to have your picture taken. Taking care of the minimal things needed with her make-up took only a few minutes, and she was on to figuring out the equipment so she could experiment with several shots of herself on the sofa where she'd take her special pictures. Pulling the coffee table back a ways and putting the light-and-tripod set-up on its surface positioned things nicely.

You can do this, Lydia, she thought as she undressed in her den. It's time Zach has his own pictures to masturbate to.

Though it took way longer than she thought to get a few good shots, Lydia was finally satisfied. There were four poses in which she looked natural, sexy, and alluring as she shared her nudity. And she worked really hard (because it was so outside her comfort zone) to get one shot in which she explicitly displayed herself. That was the shot she hoped would guarantee Zach's sexual arousal to the point of a desperate need to masturbate and come.

Her nipples were hard during the entire time she was model-and-photographer in her self-photography session. This is so embarrassing! Lydia Tanner!. You're creating pictures of yourself completely naked . . . photographic evidence of you presenting yourself in front of the camera absolutely naked and in deliberately explicit poses!

Lydia stopped herself short after that thought. Ah-ha, Lydia Tanner! Now do you understand even better Zach's arousal in front of you? Your nipples have been as hard during your naked display for these pictures as his beautiful cock is when he's on display for you.

She smiled as she sat in her robe, checking yet again the five nude pictures she'd decided to give to Zach as her own surprise. Okay, Zach. Now I understand a little better, I think . . .

Lingering as she looked thoughtfully at the fifth, really explicit shot she'd somehow managed while at the same time producing what she decided was the perfect facial expression ("I'm showing you because I want you to want this and because I am already yours!"), Lydia thought about Zach masturbating to these pictures just as she masturbated to his beautiful pictures.

Would he have them on his computer monitor the way she did when she masturbated to his pictures? Would he put them on his big-screen TV in his den and recline on his sofa as he looked at Lydia's naked body in high definition and at least, what? — two feet high and three feet wide on the screen? Even bigger?!

That thought terrified and aroused her at the same time.

Could I even look at my naked self in these poses on a big screen!

She sucked in a big breath when she realized: I am going to find out tonight!

Reviewing everything in her mind about the naked Zach, naked Lydia pictures that would be displayed on Zach's TV that evening produced that dependable tingle, that dependable urge to masturbate. At that point, Lydia scolded herself for not yet having gone to the trouble of figuring out how to display things from a jump drive on her own big-screen TV. Surely it wasn't difficult, and right now it would be fantastic to see Zach's pictures in stunning, large-format display.

She giggled, thinking about this. "Hello, tech support? I have some incredibly sexy pictures of my boyfriend naked and in sexually explicit poses, and I want to display them on my TV from a jump drive. Can you walk me through the process?"

Lydia knew she could easily find a video online that would show how to do this, but she'd had no need to do it before now, and in the few hours since she'd received the jump drive, there'd been no time to figure this out. Right now, though, the need to come thinking about Zach, about their date that night, about finally getting to make love to him was overwhelming, and she rose, still wrapped in her robe, picked up the jump drive and her phone and walked to her computer.

It was a frustration to tend to the business of downloading the pictures she'd just taken from her phone onto a folder on the jump drive when she was so hot to see her naked man smiling at her, his erect cock messaging his desire to be her lover. The task had to be completed, though.

The jump drive and its contents would be important tonight! Lydia also made sure she had saved Zach's folders from the jump drive to her computer. How many times have I checked that I have them, they're all there, that I have both folders transferred?

She also went ahead and copied the folder of her pictures from the jump drive to her computer.

Maybe I'll take some more nude pictures for Zach, and having the pictures I just took might give me clues about how to be a better nude model for him. Then an intense tingle shot up her spine. Maybe Zach will take some nude pictures of me!

Finally, everything was done and ready for the evening. Lydia ejected the drive but then immediately navigated to the folder of Zach in the range of poses she'd had him assume. She loved the picture of him in profile, his hard cock pointing to the ceiling, his pretty face turned toward the camera as he smiled. It was easy to scroll to that shot — she knew its approximate position based on the progression of the outrageously sexy time in Zach's workout room as she enjoyed her personal, nude male model assuming the poses he was directed into.

Seeing that profile picture of naked, erect Zach launched the fantasy. Maybe the outdoor setting of the pictures she'd had Connie take was subconscious fodder for the setting that had Lydia/Ms. Tanner and Zach/Mr. Brenner engaging in a photographer/model scenario outside . . .

"Umm, I think over here, in front of this big tree would be good, Mr. Brenner. Please maintain that erection and stand right here."

In the fantasy, Lydia was into full-blown Ms. Tanner mode. She was a photographer, quite accomplished and owning all the equipment needed to stage and take what turned out to be stunning photos. A favorite subject was nude men.

"And thank you, Mr. Brenner, for that pink flush of embarrassment. It will make these shots so endearing!"

Shielding her eyes against the sun, she glanced up into the bright blue sky. "We should get some sun protection onto you, Mr. Brenner," she said. "I'm sure some of what I'll be photographing during this shoot includes parts of your anatomy that have never been displayed in the sunlight outdoors." She paused, running her gaze up and down Zach's body, lingering her appreciation on his erect penis. "Your hard cock, for instance — it appears that it hasn't seen much sunlight. Is that correct?"

He mumbled his assent, his eyes constantly darting around to verify that no hikers or bird-watchers or nature-lovers or anyone else was emerging through the trees or coming into view along the pathway. His mind was struggling as he imagined multiple scenarios in which other people might appear and see him completely nude, his dick hard, and an embarrassed, deer-in-the-headlights look on his face.

Noticing his anxiety, Lydia said, "I can see you're somewhat ill at ease, Mr. Brenner. This is a favorite location of mine for outdoor photography of nude subjects. And you look fantastic, by the way — such a handsome man in fantastic shape. But I've never had anyone appear while I've been photographing my subjects in this location."

She smiled at Zach as he stood before her, flushed in embarrassment but very, very hard. "Except one time."

Lydia caught the flash of concern on Zach's face. It was accompanied by a deepening of the blush on his cheeks. It was precisely what Lydia wanted to happen as a result of her comment, even though photographer-Lydia in the fantasy knew she'd never been surprised by anyone in this location.

Reaching down into her photographer's bag, she pulled out a squeeze bottle of sunblock cream. "This sunblock costs more than what you buy at your average drug store, Mr. Brenner, but it is worth it. All natural ingredients." She peered at the label on the bottle as Zach stood nervously, continuing to cast furtive glances around. "The label even says, 'You'll like this texture and smell so much you'll be tempted to lick it up — and you can! It's safe enough to eat.' Isn't that interesting?"

His quizzical expression invited a follow-up comment from Lydia, but none came. Instead, Lydia smiled at him and said, "You are so handsome, Mr. Brenner. I take the safety of my models very seriously, and I do not want you suffering a sunburn on any part of your delicious body."

She squeezed some of the cream from the bottle into her palm. "I'll be happy to tend to this task, Mr. Brenner. Let's start with the front."

Zach shifted his weight, his body language clearly communicating how anxious he was about the chance of other people walking along the path and into the clearing. Now his photographer was about to run her hands all over his body. His nervous activity created a lovely jiggle of his cock and balls. "Um, Ms. Tanner, you don't need to go to that trouble. I can-"