All Comments on 'Perspective: Hers'

by thepiratequeen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CanadianMCanadianMover 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

A bit long, but you did build up nicely to the sex and I enjoyed the story. Thank you.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
very hot story.

I like the perspective direction. Want to read his perspective, also you give wonderful detail. Sex was hot, made me hot... and wet... thank you

Suite21menSuite21menover 9 years ago
Hers > His

I have read both perspectives and like Hers way better than His. Forgive me. I have an affinity for female piano players. Being a piano player myself, I did not relate much to Geoff other than his treatment of Maxine. His character might have drawn me in if he was a musician also.

Your description of Max's thoughts is wonderful! I felt every feeling she had because I have experienced them all. Thank you for this series. I enjoyed both of them.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Tricky

Read this perspective last and, while both views are sensitive and share similar eagerness, one part would have benefited with extra, different thoughts. The dialogue, obviously, is repeated and that means one perspective should contain something new, a fresh view or unexpected reaction. Still, overall, it's an entertaining two-piece and bravo for attempting a tricky style.

Crimson_RiversCrimson_Riversalmost 9 years ago
Me like

This was pretty thought out. Your build up went all the way into the foreplay and actually lingered there a while. It makes for a satisfying reward system when you get to the sex. Pity he doesn't finish but I guess it wasn't really about him. I'll check out the other pov now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepiratequeen@thepiratequeen
178 Followers
Hmm. How do I describe me....Well, I'm after experiences that make me smile. Whether it's something I've written or a chat room conversation I try my best to walk away with a all those lovely, bubbly feelings. I think that too often there's a dark, mellow dramatic overtone wit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES