Perspectives Pt. 07

Story Info
Mr. Morgan is almost home and trouble will soon follow.
10.2k words
4.75
3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All side and main stories converge at this point. They read in order (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, etc). If you just read the "a" parts for Rachel's perspective then you've only missed part of Lawrence and Laci's Denver Trip and should be able to follow along, but lots of fun things happened in the Mile High City so check it out.

Rachel made sure to lock the office door before she sat the package down on her desk. She was ready for him to call her, but the package was a surprise. Making sure to check the name and address one last time, she grabbed some scissors and cut the tape, wondering what he'd bought for her. She had only heard from him once since he left but she tried to understand. He was with his wife, and it was a business trip but her disappointment slipped away when she moved the tissue paper revealing a new laptop. A really nice laptop. She was a bit disappointed that it was work related but, like the phone he bought her, she was sure that she could use it for non work stuff. She pulled the box out to see another, smaller package, opening it, she laid out several pairs of panties.

This is more like it.

She held up the first pair, a black thong with silver lace in the front. She wasn't a fan of thongs, but she would wear whatever he told her to wear. The second pair were black see through hipsters that she liked and the third were shiny white satin bikinis with elastic straps, a bit out of date but cute. She put the panties in her bag and opened the box for the laptop.

About 10 minutes later, the Teams message came up on her computer. It was him, finally. This was the first time she'd seen him since he left, since their relationship changed.

"Hello, Mr. Morgan. How is your trip?"

Lawrence Morgan was sitting at a table in a cabin style lodge. He had what she imagined was bourbon in a glass. Wearing just a white T shirt and grey sweatpants, he smiled through his groomed beard into the camera. Rachel liked the gray specks highlighted his dark beard, and the V neck t-shirt exposed his hairy chest.

"I'm having a great time, Rachel. Thank you. I trust you know about the car?"

The car. You mean the 75,000 dollar Mercedes?

She didn't know all the arrangements he made with her parents but Mr. Morgan needed to sell the car since they had three of them. Something about a write off that Rachel didn't understand. She understood that it was going to be hers though and all of that was just a way to get it to her because he loved her.

"That was too generous, Mr. Morgan. You can have it back. I haven't earned that."

"Now, Rachel. I decide what you earn. Understood?

"Is the computer for work?"

"Or school. You can use it however you like but I want you taking on a bigger role with our business so you will need a laptop."

"Yes, Mr. Morgan. I understand. How is Ms. Laci?"

She is Ms. Laci. I'm Ms. Morgan.

"My wife is fine and out with her sister for the day. Are you being a good girl?" She smiled to herself, ready to get into her role. Her stomach fluttered when she heard him say good girl.

"Not really, Mr. Morgan. I've not really been good at all."

"What were you doing? I gave you a phone and helped you get a nice car that none of your high school friends would ever have and you repay me by not being good? What did you do?"

"I don't want to say, Mr. Morgan. I'll be good for you to make up for it but don't make me say it."

"Rachel. Last time." He was stern with her but she still felt the softness in his voice. He was in charge; that was his role. He was Mr. Morgan and she needed to listen to him.

"Ok. I'll tell you. I put a boy's penis in my mouth." He leaned back looking at her and she saw him move his hand to his crotch, adjusting himself over his sweatpants.

"I didn't think you were ready for that."

"I wasn't but I want to be good so I can do it for you."

"Do what for me, Rachel?"

"Suck your hard cock. I can kiss other boys' penises, but I suck your hard cock. Isn't that right, Mr. Morgan?"

"I thought you were a good girl."

"I am Mr. Morgan. I'm your good girl. I want to suck your hard cock until you cum on me."

"You'll have to show me you're a good girl. Go into the house, up to my bedroom. In the bottom drawer of the nightstand, near the bathroom side, is something I want you to grab and bring back to the office. I have to make some calls, but I'll call you in 20 minutes. If you don't pick up, I'll be very upset with you."

"I'll do it, Mr. Morgan. What is it?"

"You'll know when you see it. Bye Rachel."

Rachel jumped from her desk and headed into the house. She had the alarm code so she could pick up packages and feed their cat, Mudflaps. She had never been upstairs, but she found their room at the end of the hall. The door to the large room was open, and she saw a California King was centered on the wall and the nightstand beside it. Rachel walked to the large master bath and ran her hand over the large jacuzzi tub, imagining herself getting ready here, dressing up for him. Maybe Mr. Morgan would let her one day. She saw Laci's clothes in the hamper and the room smelled like her. Laci was pretty. She could see why Mr. Morgan married her. Rachel smiled at herself in the mirror and sprayed Laci's perfume on her wrist. Her red hair was straight today just like Mr. Morgan wanted it for their Monday "business" call, so she got up early and fixed it. It hung well past her shoulders and the vibrant orange color matched the freckles that covered her body. She smiled bigger, flashing her braces in the mirror, thinking of Mr. Morgan taking her body, finally.

I'm Ms. Morgan

She looked one last time in the mirror and made her way to the nightstand. Opening the drawer, she jumped back. Looking again, she gingerly reached in and brought out a plastic penis. It was big. Not like Mr. Morgan big, more like Jonathon big. It was blue and veiny and felt heavy in her hand. She'd heard Kitten and Just Kate talk about toys, but this was the first one she held. Her mom had a vibrator, but it didn't look like a real penis. She shut the door and made her way back downstairs to the office.

She waited for Mr. Morgan.

The Teams message lit up.

"Hello Rachel."

"Hello, Mr. Morgan. I got it. I don't know what to do with it. Is it Ms. Laci's?"

"Yes, so we can't let her find out, can we?"

"No, Mr. Morgan."

"You're trying to be a good girl. Show me what you did with that boy."

"I'm embarrassed."

"Show me."

Rachel looked into the webcam and watched Mr. Morgan take another drink. She felt a jolt as she picked up the dildo and moved it closer to her face.

"I unzipped his pants and started licking the top like this." Rachel moved the toy to her lips and ran her tongue on the tip.

"Did he like it?"

"Oh yea, he grabbed my head and pushed his penis in my mouth, really deep."

Mr. Morgan started to rub himself harder.

"Show me."

Rachel took the dildo and pushed it between her lips, feeling her jaw stretch. She moved it in and out of her mouth showing him what she had learned.

"He really liked it, Mr. Morgan."

"Did he ejaculate for you?"

"His semen got all over my titties. He didn't cum like you did though."

"Show me where he came."

Rachel didn't hesitate. She sat the dildo down and pulled her top off, showing the skimpy bralette underneath. Her nipples were visible through the lace and were getting harder.

"Want me to touch them for you, Mr. Morgan?"

"You have my permission."

Rachel grabbed the dildo with one hand and started pinching her nipple through her bra. She looked at him as she put the toy back in her mouth, moaning while she pushed it as far in as she could. Moving the bralette over, she took the dildo out and rubbed the wet tip on her nipple wanting to put her hand between her legs to relieve herself.

"You have been practicing. Are you sure you're ready for this?" Lawrence pulled his pants down revealing his rock-hard cock. Rachel knew it was big when she first saw it but after Jonathon and Alex, she knew it was way bigger than normal.

"I'm ready for your hard cock, Mr. Morgan. I'm ready to be your good girl. You have such a big cock; I'm scared."

"Don't be scared. Are you wanting to suck my big hard cock like a good girl?'

"Will it fit in my mouth? I want to do a good job and make you happy."

"You'll do fine, Rachel. Maybe you really have been a good girl and just needed some help understanding."

Lawrence stroked his cock faster watching her. Not able to control herself, Rachel put her leg up on the desk, pulling her skirt up to show him her small blue panties that just barely covered her red hair. She moved them over for him and started rubbing her lips with her finger.

"I shaved her for you, Mr. Morgan. Isn't she pretty?"

"Do you want me to lick it for you, Rachel?"

"Yes, Mr. Morgan. I want you to lick my little pussy."

"Put your finger in."

Rachel did as she was told and felt her warmth surround her finger while she pushed in. Mr. Morgan was jerking off hard and Rachel saw glimmers of precum on his tip under the light of the desk lamp near him.

"Show me you're a good girl and put your new toy inside of you."

"I don't know Mr. Morgan. It's so much and it's Laci's. Has she put it in her pussy too?"

"Yes, all the time, and now you're going to put it in yours. Be a good girl. Maybe one day you can see Laci's pussy too, but you'll have to be really good and keep our secret."

"I won't tell anyone about us, Mr. Morgan. I promise."

Rachel moved her hand and put the rubber tip just outside of her lips. She'd never used one before but she remembered Alex and started rubbing it up and down making her wetter. She wished it had precum so it would be slicker but her wetness soon took over. She slowly parted her lips with the tip, feeling the pressure inside of her. Her mouth opened in a silent moan as the toy went halfway in and she started to pull it out some, worried about going too deep, but she started moving it, hoping she could push it further.

"It's so big in my little pussy, Mr. Morgan."

"Keep going, Rachel. You're being so good."

Rachel kept fucking herself, going deeper after every few thrusts, she moved her other hand to her clit and started rubbing it. The dildo was going all the way in now and she could feel her wetness down her leg, on the chair. She didn't care.

"I want you so bad, Mr. Morgan. Will you fuck me like this? I want you to fuck me."

"Stand up, Rachel. Take off your bra."

Rachel got out of the chair and looked at the camera, pulling her bralette off.

"Wet the bottom of the toy and sick it to the filing cabinet behind you."

"How?"

"Lick it or rub the bottom on your wet pussy."

Rachel realized what he saying so she ran the base of the dildo over her pussy and slide it up the filing cabinet until the suction caused it to stick. She had no idea that the bottom was for that purpose.

"Look at the camera and fuck yourself for me."

Rachel bent over and reached between her legs, grabbing the dildo, and guiding it into her wet lips. It went easier this time, and she pushed her ass against it with her hands holding he desk.

"It's in me. Mr. Morgan. What do I do?"

"Fuck it and think of me until you cum."

Rachel fucked the toy, feeling it push against her insides. She felt her tits shaking, putting on a show for Mr. Morgan. She knew if she rubbed her clit, she would cum so she waited.

"It's so big, Mr. Morgan. Are you going to fuck me like this? And cum in my pussy?

"Don't stop, Rachel."

She watched his huge cock throb as he stroked it and wanted in her pussy or mouth, or even her hand; she didn't care. Anything. Anything to be close to him. She felt an orgasm start to build and almost reached her hand down before realizing it was going to happen without it. She hadn't had one without rubbing her clit yet. She kept fucking the toy, feeling her juices down her leg. She clenched her body tight and moaned out his name as the shockwave went through her. She looked up to see him shoot ropes of cum in the air as he kept his big cock in his hand.

She smiled as she slowly moved herself off the toy, jumping a little when it came out. Standing in front of the computer she stretched her arms over her head so Mr. Morgan could see her. See his good girl.

"Is it okay that I fucked Laci's toy, Mr. Morgan? I hope she doesn't find out. She'll be really mad at me."

"So long as you behave, I'll take care of that. Look at the mess you caused me to make. I need to go clean up but I want you to know I'll be home early and Ms. Laci is staying a few extra days. Doesn't that sound nice, Rachel?"

"Yes, Mr. Morgan. I can wear the panties you bought for me. You're so nice to me. I hope I can thank you for what you've done."

"You will, Rachel. I have to go shower. Listen, I need a favor. There is a briefcase in my office that I want you to grab."

"Your office is private, Mr. Morgan. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I want you to take it and put it in the container where we keep the pool supplies. Do you know what that looks like?"

Wait, what?

She didn't want to break role but this was strange.

"I'll do it, Mr. Morgan. Will you promise to kiss me when you see me? You didn't kiss me when I jerked off your hard cock and let you look at me with my shirt off."

"I promise. Now take care of this for me. I'll see you in a few days. Make sure to clean up."

With that he was gone. Rachel grabbed her bra and shirt and got dressed still thinking about the briefcase. She grabbed the dildo and took it to the bathroom, putting it in the sink under running water. Taking a towel, she went into the office and wiped off her chair and the filing cabinet, making sure there was no evidence of their adventure.

After making sure the office was clean, she returned the dildo to Laci's drawer. She felt so grown up in their room and wanted to lay in the bed and touch herself, thinking of him, of her being in bed with him but she resisted the urge. She wasn't able to resist looking in Laci's dresser. She pulled out different lingerie and took a visual note so she could find things like it. She liked all of her soft panties and would have put on a pair but they were a little big for her, maybe an 8. She wore a 2 so she wasn't able to play Ms. Morgan in the mirror like she wanted.

After some more snooping, she went back to the office and found the briefcase just inside Mr. Morgan's door. She didn't snoop in there. Walking around back, she put it in the pool storage cabinet next to the chemicals and shut it. There was no lock but she just followed his instructions. What a weird request. It was a nice briefcase. She shrugged it off and went back to her desk and worked alone to finish her half day.

After scheduling appointments, she grabbed her new laptop and bag, making her way out of the office. She made sure to set the alarm before she left. She walked to work this morning, so she headed to the bottom of the steps and towards home, only to hear a familiar voice coming up the sidewalk.

"And then, just like that, I was laying on my back, mom's car was dented, and my legs were in the air and the rollerblades were still spinning! I was out for, like, 3 hours until dad found me."

Rachel rolled her eyes when she heard Emily exaggerate that story again. Poor Just Kate was watching her retell the event with a big, nose crunching, smile, laughing at her.

"You were on the ground for like 10 minutes and the only reason you waited to call for your dad is because you knew he'd be pissed at you for denting the car." Rachel said with a smirk. Emily looked up at her with a fake expression of hurt.

"We come to see you, Braces, and this is how you treat me? With lies and fake news? Stay back Velma, this one can't be trusted." Kate ignored her and walked up to Rachel giving her a hug. Emily hopped over and did the same, patting Rachel on the head.

"You're so little."

"I'm only a few inches shorter than you; I'm not little."

"3 inches shorter, and I'm only 5'5 so that makes you pretty little, except for the cute pooch."

"I hate you."

"No you don't. Bear hug!"

"Stop! No, I have a computer. You'll break it."

"I want to see your computer!" Just Kate looked at the box and grabbed the paper sticking out of the side. Emily was attempting another bear hug now that the computer was out of the way.

"Kitten, stop!" Rachel yelled. She smacked her arm and Emily made a boo face before hiding behind Kate.

"Defend me Just Kate."

"You're on your own and did she call you Kitten?" Rachel and Emily looked at each other not thinking how to answer her just yet. They were new to this "relationship" as well.

"Wow. I guess the 1200 dollar phone wasn't enough. This is a really nice laptop, Rach. You could game on this. It is just below the specs on my desktop.

"Well, I don't need all that. He shouldn't waste money for these things."

"I'll show you some cool stuff on it when we have time. I'll carry it."

"Did y'all walk?"

"Yea, we wanted to walk so we parked at your place and came over. Your mom met Just Kate. Totally hated her."

"She did not!" Kate hit Emily in the arm causing Rachel to laugh. She was fitting in nicely.

"What did y'all get at the mall? I want to see," Rachel said.

"It's in the car. C'mon, let's go back. Oh! And eat. I'm starving."

"You literally just ate at the mall. Two corn dogs," Kate said.

"Gross, Em."

"Hey, they were small, ok."

"You got mustard all over you too."

"Mind your business, Velma. Mustard is the condiment of gods."

"Whatever. You made a mess and you smiled at that guy with mustard all over your lip."

"He liked it."

Rachel was enjoying watching them. This was going to be strange at first but she had a good feeling about their new friendship. They turned to walk away when a car pulled into Mr. Morgan's driveway. Rachel turned to look at the driver as he got out. He was a big guy, more round than tall but he wasn't short. He wore a dark suit and red tie and seemed to be out of breath walking towards the office.

"Maybe I should tell him no one is there?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt. We'll wait for you," Just Kate said.

"Oh! Look at that car. It's a Jag." Emily ran over to the silver vehicle and posed. "Selfie!"

"Emily!" Rachel ran after her and the man turned to look at them. She smacked Emily's arm again as he approached.

"Hello, Sir. Excuse my friend. We try not to take her out much." Emily gave a shocked expression and crossed her arms, looking at Rachel. The man laughed at her has he put out his hand. He was balding and what hair he did have wasn't neat, but his grin, his grin made her uneasy.

"What good is a great looking car if nice looking women didn't want to be around it? The name is Emmitt."

Rachel shook his hand; it was sweaty, and he ran his fingers over hers as he pulled away. Now she really didn't like him.

"I'm Rachel and these are my friends. I work here but they don't. Mr. Morgan isn't here but he will be back soon." The man kept a grin on his face as he eyed Emily and ran a hand over his stomach, but then switched his view to Kate who walked over to Emily and put the computer box in front of her, hiding herself.

"Your friends don't have names?"

"They do, sir," Rachel didn't want to tell him but she didn't want to upset a client either. Mr. Morgan wouldn't be happy if she upset a client.

"Emily and Kate, sir."

"Sir," he repeated, "I like that. I like a well behaved young girl." He smiled showing one yellow tooth in a row of slightly less yellow ones. She tried to avoid his smile, and noticed his facial hair wasn't unshaven so much as is it only grew in a few spots and the sweat stains on his shirt collar stood out as he adjusted his tie. She didn't judge people on their appearance but this Emmitt character had her on edge.