Perspectives Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See ya, Braces."

With that the girls left and Rachel found her brother in the living room watching TV.

"Where's mom? I'm supposed to help her."

"She left. Said something about how she couldn't handle this housewife thing anymore so she's moving to LA."

"Seriously, I'm busy. Where is she?"

"She left and told me to tell you that she needed your laundry put away but the dinner was canceled so you're off the hook."

"Nice. Can I watch TV?"

"No, I'm watching baseball."

"That's dumb. Is that the 9th inning thing you watch all the time?"

"Yes, it is. Now stop pestering me."

"I want to talk to you. You said we could be closer after, well, after."

"After what?" he asked with a feigned surprise.

"Stop it! You know what I mean. I need your help."

"With what?"

"Well, first is a Nissin a nice car?"

"A what?"

"A Nissin. Kate drives one."

"A Nissan? Is that what you mean?"

"Yea, that."

"I mean, some of them are and they are reliable and, I don't know, why the fuck are you asking me that?"

"Don't cuss at me."

"Seriously? Do I need to remind you the things that have come out of your mouth? Or in it?"

"No, you don't and stop being crude. Just, I need your help."

"What? Are you trying to sell your extravagant car and get a vehicle like the rest of us plebs?"

"No, I don't know what that word means. Do you think Mom and Dad would buy Kate a new car?"

Jonathon cut his head to the side with a confused and somewhat mystified look before responding.

"No, Rachel. No they wouldn't. That is ridiculous. Why would they? Who is she anyway?"

"She's my friend and I want to get her a present."

He sat and looked at her and she wasn't sure what his expression was but she didn't like it.

"Rachel, you really need to get in touch with reality. I know you want to shop endlessly and play swimming pool Barbie with Emily every day but you don't ask your parents to buy a car for someone you just met. Hell, you don't do it for people you've known for years. Seriously."

"So you're not going to help me?"

"I'm not having this conversation. No, I'm not going to help you but I do think your friend is cute and she looks older than you."

"She's 23."

"Her name's Katherine?"

"No, it's Kate, just Kate."

"Nice. She has a great ass too."

Rachel looked at him and felt the fire under her skin.

"You don't get to talk about Kate, or look at her, ever."

"Why not? She's cute and you said we could help each other out with dating. You can put in a good word for me and I'll talk to some of my friends for you."

"No." Rachel knew her face was flushed red and she really didn't want to see him right now. Her anger was about to boil over and she knew she couldn't let him see it.

"Kate is off limits and don't talk about her ass, ever again."

"So much for being closer friends. I just thought she was cute. Let me watch the game and leave me alone."

"That's mean."

"Well, maybe I want to be mean, Rachel and maybe you should grow up."

She felt her eyes water and ran up to her room before he saw her cry. She didn't like when he bullied her and it didn't matter if she was being unfair, he was supposed to be nice to her. She sat on the edge of her bed to get him out of her system and really missed her friends right now.

After a short while, Rachel found herself waking up from a nap. She must have fallen asleep she was so upset but her phone buzzed again and she saw it was Just Kate. She opened the message and saw an image that she took in the mirror wearing her new white thong. Kate's ass looked amazing in the small panties. The white silk triangle back sat perfectly perched between her cheeks and Rachel smiled wishing she could touch her right now and grab a handful of her and pull her close. She responded:

Rachel: Your ass is an act of God.

Just Kate: Stop it. It's big.

Rachel: It's perfect. Where's Em?

Just Kate: She went with my sister to get pizza. Somehow they are now friend too.

Rachel: It happens. So you're alone?

Just Kate: Yea

Rachel: Show me your tits too.

She sent a picture with her large tits and big dark nipples. Emily had big tits too but Kate's were different, fuller maybe. Rachel liked them both so she didn't care. Smiling, she unbuttoned her pants and put hand over her panties.

Rachel: so pretty. I miss u.

Just Kate: I just left your house, sweetie.

Rachel: So, u better miss me.

Just Kate: I do miss u. Can u come over tomorrow?

Rachel: Maybe. I'll see what Mom wants me to do.

Just Kate: They're almost back and I'm almost naked in a thong so I'm going to change. Love u.

Rachel: Love u

Rachel looked at the phone and scrolled back to Kate's ass. She loved how the thong looked on her wanted so bad to be there with them. All three of them. She thought back to Kate's kisses and how it made her light headed and how she tasted. She started rubbing herself harder thinking about her and about Kitten. Then she saw them together in her mind and...

"Rachel, I'm sorry. I was a dick earlier and..."

She left the door open and he came in. Rachel jumped at the sound of his voice and threw the phone in the air. She screamed as she pulled her hand out but it was stuck a little in her jeans and she wasn't prepared for him catching the phone.

"What the fuck, were you doing what I think you were doing? Your door was open."

"It's not your business. Give me my phone."

"Were you watching porn? That's hot. What are you into?"

"Give. Me. The. Fucking. Phone."

"I will, here. Your porn secrets are safe... wait."

She jumped up but he was bigger and simply held the phone above his head. She was 5'2 and he was well over six feet tall.

"Rachel, these are texts. Holy shit is that Kate? Are you?"

"STOP IT!!! She was crying and hitting him, trying to get the phone and he just let her have it and slowly walked over to a chair.

"Oh my god. You're sexting your friend. Your female friend. How long have you been a lesbian?"

She was fighting back tears and felt ashamed that her secret only lasted a few days. She was a dumb kid playing at things she didn't understand.

"I'm not a lesbian. She is."

"Is she forcing you?"

"What? No one is forcing me to do anything. I like her and I wanted to look at her and that is my business."

"Are y'all doing more than looking?"

"Yes."

"Rach, Dad is going to shit when he finds out. You are terrible at keeping secrets."

"He won't find out."

"I won't tell him but, he will eventually."

"Do you think I'm a freak?"

"No, I came up here to apologize to you. I was mean and now I invaded your privacy but I was shocked when I saw that. No, I don't think you're a freak but this is a big fucking deal. Dad makes everything about politics and about him."

"You have to help me. You can help me keep a secret, Jonathon."

Help me, Ms. Morgan.

"I don't know. They will blame me and then I'm fucked. You can talk to me about this but I don't know what I can do about the fallout. That's the best I have."

Rachel saw the concern on his face. He was worried. She was being a brat but she didn't like when he made fun of her or told her to grow up and he couldn't stare at Kate.

Rachel stood up from her bed and walked to the door, shutting and locking it. Turning around she took off her shirt to show a thin blue mesh bra that snapped in the front. Keeping her eyes on him, she pulled her still open jeans off showing a pair of matching panties and got on her knees.

I'm here Braces.

"Are you going to make me crawl?" Getting on her hands and knees she moved to him, keeping eye contact. He had a shocked expression on his face, but he wasn't moving. He wasn't telling her to stop. She moved close to the chair and pushed his legs apart, scooting inside and putting her hands on his thighs.

"We can keep secrets together, can't we?" He didn't respond as she moved her hand up his leg and massaged him through his shorts, feeling his cock get harder as she rubbed him.

"Do you want to look at my tits? I'll let you." She reached one hand up and unsnapped the front of her bra, letting her tits spill out onto her body. He still hadn't spoken.

"I know you like them. They're cute, aren't they?" She smiled and put her hands on the band of his shorts, pulling them down over his dick, letting it free.

"You have such a big dick. Can your little sister suck it for you? Do you want that?" Not answering with his words, he grabbed her head and pushed it down and she took his cock in her mouth. No licking or playing with it this time. She started bobbing her head on his shaft as the slurping noises started to make her wet. She liked his hand on the back of her head and she tried going deeper this time, seeing if she could fit it all in her mouth but her jaw started hurting so she moved her mouth back and started jerking him off while she wrapped her lips around the tip.

Jonathon was rock hard and she saw he was into it when she looked up at him. He would keep her secret she thought. She may have to reward him but he would keep it.

"God, I want to fuck you so goddamn bad right now."

"Are you thinking of Jennifer?"

"No, fuck no."

"You better not be. How bad do you want to fuck me?"

He stood up, towering over her and leaned down, picking her up and putting her on the bed. She stripped her panties off and spread her legs for him as he kneeled down and licked her wet lips. She was moaning softly and rubbing against his face as his tongue found her clit and his fingers were inside of her.

"Put it inside of me. Do it."

He pulled back.

"I'm not going to be your first no matter how bad I want to take you, right now."

"You aren't my first and I'm on the pill so fuck me. Do it before I change my mind."

Standing up, he grabbed her hips with his large hands and pulled her to the edge of the bed then bent down putting his dick on her pussy, moving his hips, letting it rub over wet lips. Grabbing his hands, she matched his motion, feeling his cock rub her and she waited for the moment when it first entered her. She liked that the best. Feeling the torrent that raged underneath his skin as small bits of his came out in a clear liquid while he rubbed her. She started moaning softly waiting for him and thrusted her hips up letting him know she was ready.

He moved back and she felt his thick head spread her wet lips as he pushed into her. She watched his cock go in and felt the pressure of her body gripping around him, taking all of him and feeling the force of his body against her as she tried to wrap her legs around his to feel the flexed muscles in his thighs.

"This feels so good. Don't stop. Fuck your little sister. Keep her secrets. You like my pussy don't you? Show me."

"Keep it down in case mom comes home."

"Why? Maybe she'll come up here and you can put your big cock in her too. You aren't allowed to jerk off in her panties. You'll keep getting mine. You can jerk off in my panties and think about me."

He was fucking her hard, causing her tits to bounce and she felt him deep inside of her. He was so strong, taking her and making her his. She moaned louder and moved her hand to her clit.

"I want you to cum on me. Cum on my little belly and let it shoot up my body. Can you do that? Cum on your little sister?"

"I'm going to fucking cover you."

"Do it. I'm going to rub my clit and cum. I'm so close. Cum on me, big brother. Keep me." She felt her head go light and a tingle she knew would start in her stomach and go to her toes, she smiled as the feeling built in her and she felt her tits bounce to his motions. Just as she felt her explosion he pulled his thick cock out and shot ropes of cum up her body. The first landed between her tits, the next on her mouth and they kept coming as he jerked off on her and the orgasm exploded through her body as she felt warm splashes all over her before she went limp.

The aftereffect was surreal. Jonathan was breathing heavy, standing between her legs with a semihard cock and she was covered in his cum from her pussy to her face. Her tits would rise and fall with her own hard breaths. She sat up and wiped some of the cum off her chin but licked the small bit on her mouth, reminding her of a taste that wasn't too bad but she wanted to get used to it so she could avoid messes like this when she wanted to.

"That was fucking amazing and wrong and we are going to hell." Jonathon looked around for a towel before seeing one in the clothes hamper.

"Whatever. It's our secret and if you promise to help me and not lecture me then we can do it more."

"So, you're doing this to keep me quiet?" he asked.

"No, I like it, but I also want you to keep quiet. And, well, you have a nice dick too, Ok. No thinking of other girls when we have sex and you can't touch Kate or Emily. Deal?"

"Fine, deal. We can talk about Kate later then."

"Here." Rachel walked to her dresser and pulled out a pair of white satin panties handing them to him.

"What? You think I need a trophy or something?"

"No, it's a pair that's too big for me. Jerk off in those and leave my new ones alone. I'm tired of not having them when I want to match my bra and panties."

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop pretending. You steal my panties and jerk off in them. It's fine but use those."

"I've done that one time with mom's panties, and it was a decade ago. I'm really tired of hearing about it."

"Are you seriously going to deny it after we just fucked? I don't care so long as you use that pair. I'll see if there are more I can give you."

"Thanks for these put I'm not stealing your underwear."

"Whatever, I won't bring it up again. It obviously still embarrasses you." She put on an oversized t-shirt and walked to the door.

"So, you'll help?" She asked.

"Yea, I'll see if I can keep Dad's attention away."

"No, not that. Kate."

"I will help make sure that our parents don't find out you're sexting a 23 year old girl, yes."

"No, not that. The car. Will you help me convince Mom and Dad to buy her a new car."

"Rachel, I can't belie...you know what, yes, I will help you."

"Thanks Jonathon. I'm going to get a shower and you stay off my phone. And I'm going to watch TV on the couch, no sportsball. Love you."