Perspectives Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were just leaving, Mr. Emmitt. I'm sorry the office is closed."

"I'm just here to pick up a package and I know where it is. You don't worry your pretty little self on it. Maybe we can talk Lawrence into a business pool party and you girls could come by and I could buy us some drinks and we could talk business."

Rachel was scared. He was a client and he was there to get the briefcase so he had to be important. She wanted to run.

"We don't have business pool parties. I'm not sure how all that works. I'm new."

"Well, all a pretty little red head like you needs to know is that pretty girls are my business." He put his hand on her shoulder and laughed at what he must have thought was a joke. The girls weren't laughing.

"We need to get home, Mr. Emmitt. I'll tell Mr. Morgan you stopped by. C'mon y'all, let's go before Dad comes walking down here looking for us." Rachel's dad was still out of town but Emmitt didn't need to know that. Thankfully he didn't talk to them more as they walked to the sidewalk.

"Take care, ladies." He waved at them before walking to the pool gate and glancing back at the girls.

Even when she wasn't looking, she could feel him ogling them as they walked. Kate spoke first after they were out of earshot range.

"What a fucking creep. I can't believe he touched you." Kate was gripping the box hard and looked concerned.

"Hey Rach, make sure you tell Mr. Morgan about him, ok. That wasn't cool. He had each one of us undressed before he let go of your hand. Gross."

"Yea, it's weird. Mr. Morgan told me to put a briefcase in the back but not to lock it up. It must have been for him." Rachel realized that was probably not something she should have shared.

"None of that sounds good, Rach. How long are you going to be there by yourself?" Just Kate asked.

"Not much longer, just a few days. It'll be fine."

The girls weren't convinced, and Rachel wasn't sure she was either but she was sure that she didn't want to think about Emmitt ever again.

_____________________________________

Lawrence waited by his laptop after he showered; Rachel was falling in line like he wanted and would be a nice addition to his collection. She looked amazing fucking Laci's toy in the office. Not only did she do what she was told, she was in front of the office camera so he could watch it again. So young and naïve.

Looking over the news and sipping his third drink, he texted Laci who was at the bar with her sister, again. They'd been acting fucking weird for the last few days, and he wanted to make sure she was at the bar and didn't need anything from the room; he didn't want to be interrupted. Yesterday, he tried to get away and see Abby but she hadn't returned his phone calls and he was starting to get worried. They had the best date of their relationship and he was going to set her up better so they could see each other at least once a month now but all of that had to wait. The mob was bad enough but he'd made a side deal that he regretted more and more every day. The payout was huge but they needed him to pay a guy out of his "earnings" and this guy was a scumbag.

His computer lit up.

"Lawrence, speaking." That was the only greeting he gave. Any other greeting and the caller would hang up and bad things happened. It would mean he was compromised; someone was listening. He waited for the reply.

"How's the weather out there?"

The response was correct. He let out a long breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Hey, Emmitt. Did you get it?"

"Yea, I got it. Deal's done. You were great. Did they teach you to launder money in college or did you learn it watching tv?"

"I'm a huge Bateman fan. We're done, then?"

"Yea, well, maybe. I ran into a pretty little red head who was leaving..."

"She left at three. You said you were picking up at 5."

"So I was fucking early. That girl though, "yes sir", "no sir", look at my tits, sir".

"She's a kid."

"She's prime in my business and I'm good at what I do. How well do you know her?"

"This conversation is over. You weren't supposed to see her. She has nothing to do with nothing. Our business is done."

"Alright, alright. I get it. You're protective. Just know that redheads are a premium and money seems to be something you speak, Lawrence. Let me know if you get into a tight spot."

The call ended and he slammed the computer shut and then attacked his drink. He felt the whiskey run down the sides of his beard as he drowned the glass only to get up and make another.

Rachel wasn't supposed to be there. Not supposed to see him. It was fine though. He was gone. The deal was over and that was all. No more Emmitt. He took a few more drinks thinking about the web he'd build around him. His was strong, but webs tend to be fragile and can get tangled really fast. He grabbed a cigar and walked out of the cabin towards the lounge.

Mandy and Laci were sitting at a table near the end of the bar watching the ballgame. He pulled up a chair in between them and sat down, lighting his cigar.

"Don't put that nasty thing in my face." Mandy was fanning herself, ironically, with her cigarette.

"Well, it isn't 15 Marlboro's in thirty minutes but it does put off some smoke," Lawrence said with a grin, "But don't lie, you like it this close to your face."

"You wish. Sis, control your man."

"I can't do shit with him. Just don't make out in front of me." Laci was glued to the TV but she playfully punched Lawrence in the leg. Mandy gave her the finger as she flagged down the bartender.

"Heather, the company in here just got worse. I need another one."

"Yes, Ms. Mandy, and for you Mr. Morgan?"

"The same as always, Heather. Makers on the rocks."

"Yes, sir."

"Makers on the rocks; I'm so sophisticated. Look at my beard, memememe." Mandy mocked him as Heather walked off. Laci stopped watching the game long enough to laugh at her sister and Lawrence put his arms on the backs of both of their chairs.

"That's cute, Mandy. Maybe one day I can hop between a Sloe Gin Fizz and an LIT like we're hunting for Frat boys of years gone by at the Shiners convention but do try to act respectful when someone orders something you didn't see when you attended college in central Alabama."

"Fuck you, Lawrence."

Laci let out a loud laugh, You two are the best. I swear, if I wasn't fucking him I would think you are."

"And fuck you, Laci." Mandy rolled her eyes as Lawrence gave her a high five.

"You two have been close this week," he said. Sorry work kept me away but let's make up for it tonight. Dinner, drinks and a band on the deck later, all of us."

"Sure, after the game and Mandy has to call Will. He stayed in town tonight to golf tomorrow. I thought you were going with him?"

"I was, but I'm not getting up that early so I told him we'd meet up later. Oh, and speaking of Will, I think I found a way to get him the down payment on that building, Mandy."

He noticed Mandy looking around, probably checking to see if anyone was close. She knew about their dealings with Chicago and she didn't like talking about money in the open.

"You think?"

"Yea, Mandy, I think. We have three cars so I sold one to Rachel's parents, which I'm sure they will let her drive by the way so she loves us now. Anyway, the huge discount I gave her dad will feel like a mayoral campaign contribution, under the table.

"Wait you hired a fucking secretary whose dad is running for mayor? Are you trying to get caught?"

"Relax. He isn't running, he is the campaign manager and nothing will need to be reported and he agreed to the 'price' on paper so long as I pay the taxes. Selling it cheap will let us pull money from the other account and clean it."

"So you cleaned 50,000 by selling an 18 year old high school student a 75,000 dollar car for next to nothing? Real fucking discrete, Lawrence," Mandy said as she lit up another cigarette. "What do you think, Laci?"

"It's fine and we need some political connections to get that property near campus up and running. Once we pretend to rent it out for double what we will actually charge college students to live there then we can pull most of what we have into the legit accounts after another year or so."

"What property?" Mandy asked.

Laci leaned back in her chair and snubbed out her cigarette.

"It's two buildings that were completely renovated. One kitchen but 6 bedrooms so it is perfect for roommates but it will be pricey and we can pretend to ask for huge security deposits that we will "be nice and not charge" if they agree to sign that we did charge them. Same with the rent. We will just mess with the numbers and they won't worry about since they're getting a deal.

"Nice, what's the problem?" Mandy asked.

"It's empty is the problem. There was some deed restriction preventing us from renting it out, but Marcus said It was bullshit so he'll fix it with a few favors, but he needs the Mayor's office to play nice."

"See, Laci's with me," Lawrence said.

Mandy turned to Lawrence, "How do you know Marcus? You put a lot of faith in that guy."

Lawrence didn't discuss Marcus much and was a bit taken back that Mandy was interested. She was a private detective so maybe it was just her being curious or protective of her sister.

"I met him in Chicago through a friend when we met, well,...them." They all knew it was the mob but he never liked saying it out load. "He was recommended from another accountant and he found the property we moved to. He said he had connections in the community and could keep eyes off us better if we left Chicago. He hasn't failed us yet."

"Do y'all even know his last name?" Mandy asked. Lawrence saw Laci give her a dirty look. He'd ask about that later.

"Forget Marcus, he does what we need, but what the fuck is that boring kid going to do with a car like that? Didn't you say she wasn't allowed out of the house?" Laci interjected in an obvious attempt to change the subject.

"Not my business," Lawrence said as he called for another drink.

"Well, as long as everything is on the up and up, we're good, so thanks for the loan," Mandy said, dropping the conversation about Marcus completely.

They watched the game for about an hour and Lawrence noticed the fucking bartender who replaced Heather checking out Laci. He wasn't in the mood for an argument, but he would say something to the manager later. The guy looked about 25 and needed to learn to shave. Laci was in a pair of jeans and a white shirt that emphasized her tits and dark skin and Mandy looked so much like Laci today with how she did her make up. She had on a short shirt that let him the top of her black panties that poked out from under her jeans and the low V neckline let him see a small glimpse of a black bra when she leaned over. He tried not to check Mandy out, but she looked so much like Laci. He almost had to avoid her during pool gatherings or anywhere she was in a bikini. Laci didn't seem to notice, thankfully.

"Let's eat once the game is over. I'm starved and I've been drunk for 3 days so I want to eat big," Laci motioned to bartender for a drink and some menus and that fucker was still checking her out.

"You want to eat here? Or in the restaurant?" Lawrence asked eyeing the bartender.

I'm going to beat his ass.

"Let's eat here, so we can watch the next game and relax. I don't like how those stuck up pricks look at me when I smoke in there so let's just stay."

"We have been drunk for three days, haven't we?" Mandy asked to no one in particular.

"Yea, so, its vacation, and we're having fun so fuck it. I need some smokes from my room, you good, Mandy?"

"Go ahead a get a pack for me too. You want wings?" She replied.

"Yea, hot hot ones and mild ones for Lawrence since he is a bitch."

"Bitch? Weren't you the one who spent the night in the bathroom after the last wing contest you two had?" he asked.

"In my defense, I ate thirty so I know there is a limit."

"Whichever. I don't want to play bathroom tag so I'll stick with the lower end of the fire spectrum," Lawrence said as he lit his cigar again.

Laci left, leaving Lawrence with Mandy. She reached over him to grab a menu and he saw her black panties peaking out from her jeans again. He thought about Laci and couldn't get past how much they looked alike today. He ran his eyes up her body and saw a black strap from her bra as she adjusted her shirt. His eyes made it up to her neck before he caught a glance from her and he quickly turned, hoping she didn't see.

"I need you to talk to Will about his beard. It looks silly so he needs some pointers, so maybe you can help him, give him some tips," Mandy said as she flagged down the bartender.

"Are you saying you like my beard?"

"Maybe, can't I compliment my brother-in-law without weird commentary?"

"Well maybe I want to be weird and enjoy my sister in law's compliments."

"Maybe if you can keep it a secret I wouldn't mind if you really enjoyed the things I tell you," she replied.

Mandy wasn't one to play flirt and she looked more and more like Laci the way she looked at him. He'd never thought of crossing this line and probably wouldn't, he told himself but he could play for a minute.

"What kind of secret things would you tell me that I would enjoy?" Lawrence turned towards her and leaned in.

"Considering how much you've checked me out in the last hour, I'm sure I could come up with something. Especially if what Laci has told me is true." She moved her eyes down to his crotch and gave a small smile as she took a drag of her cigarette. And I like compliments too." Fuck, she looked just like Laci he said to himself.

Lawrence thought hard about what would say next. He knew he was in dangerous waters.

"Maybe black lingerie turns me on and maybe seeing it on you turns me on more."

"Oh, you have been bad. You should see what they're covering." She grinned, mimicking a seductive smile that he was sure only Laci had mastered. She pulled the neck of her v neck shirt letting him look down to the thin see through bra that covered her big tits.

"Don't make promis..." Lawrence stopped when he saw Laci cocked her head and looked past him.

"Hey, did you remember my smokes?" Mandy asked as Laci came up to the table.

"Right here, did you order?"

"Not yet, Lawrence was talking fashion to me."

He cut his eyes to Mandy who just grinned.

"Told you he was a bitch," Laci said as she tossed a pack of smokes to her.

Lawrence smacked Laci's ass as she trying to sit in the stool causing a loud slapping sound that turned a few heads in the bar.

"Hey! Fuck, Lawrence. I was playing," Laci said as she punched his arm and rubbed her ass.

"I wasn't," he said as he took another puff on his cigar and felt Mandy's hand brush against his leg under the table.

_________________________

"Let's go swimming!" Emily was bouncing around the kitchen and throwing dish sponges at Jonathon who appeared to be trying to text someone. She found a pack of twenty under the sink so she decided to act like a 10 year old.

"Emily, enough." He caught one of the sponges and threw it back but missed her and hit Rachel as Jonathon's mom walking in the room.

"What are y'all... Emily, did you open that pack of sponges? Those were for a craft project."

"No, Ms. Cartwright. Jonathon did. I told him not to. I said, 'Jonathon, those are special sponges for Julie and you're going to ruin them like you do everything in life.'"

Rachel laughed as she ducked a blue sponge and decided to run when Jonathon picked up a glass of water and walked towards them.

"Retreat!!!" Emily and Kate ran into the living room with Rachel to protect themselves from Jonathan as her mom screamed at him to pick up the sponges.

"What, I didn't start this!" he protested.

"No, put you kept it going so pick them up before you ruin them like you do everything else in life," their mother said causing the girls to laugh as they fell on the couch.

"Just Kate bought a pair of thongs today, Rachel. Let me get it; it's cute."

Kate's mouth dropped open as she ran to the shopping bags they had carried in.

"Seriously? Don't tell everyone and her family is in the other room. Christ, Emily."

Rachel wasn't fazed. "She does this so may as well let her. You can't stop it."

"I don't want everyone to know. All we need is your brother thinking of my big ass in a thong," Kate said.

"Your ass is amazing, Velma." Emily put her feet on the couch pushing Rachel off.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, Braces, I need to stretch out."

"You need to act right and stop embarrassing Kate. We barely know her."

"Wrong, she is with us now, so she gets the full treatment."

"Well, full treatment or not, don't talk about my panties in front of other people, especially Rachel's family.

"Fine. I'll be good. Will you rub my feet, Kate?" Emily raised her legs and started wiggling her toes.

"Emily, Kate doesn't want to touch your stinky feet," Rachel yelled, getting up from the floor and sitting on a chair since Emily took over the couch.

Kate was laughing which Rachel knew only encouraged Emily, so she rolled her eyes and got out her phone as Kate walked to the couch and started rubbing Emily's feet.

"Oh, that is so awesome. Just Kate is my new best friend, sorry Rachel."

"Fine, she can buy you more bikinis and cat ears."

"Cat ears?" Kate asked, confused.

Emily crossed her arm but couldn't hide how nice her feet felt.

"Oh, you know where to hurt me, Braces. Sorry Kate, you're not my best bestie but don't stop."

Kate laughed and scrunched her cute nose up again making Rachel smile.

"I'll be second best bestie for a while, I guess... Kitten."

Rachel looked at Emily's reaction and saw her push her tits up with her crossed arms and look down at Kate with a soft smile. It was really hot watching them, Rachel thought but there wouldn't be any fun tonight.

"No swimming tonight, y'all. I need to put laundry away and help mom with some dinner for that group she is in, so you'll have to show me what you bought later." She got up and walked over to the bag that Kate grabbed earlier and picked it up, Kate turned red but didn't protest. Moving the tissue paper, she pulled out the soft thong and held it up, looking at it. Turning her back to the door so no one walking in could see, she held it up in front of the girls.

"This will look good on your ass, Kate. Show me when you get home tonight."

"OK. I will. You asked so I don't mind. I like showing you pictures, but not if Emily doesn't like it. I'll send it to her too. Or not. She may not like me. I like showing off for you. Did I say that? I'm..."

Rachel and Emily both were smiling. She loved when Just Kate got nervous; it was so cute on her.

"You'll send it to both of us. Kitten, watch the door."

"Yes ma'am." Emily stood up and blocked the view as Rachel leaned down and kissed Kate softly.

"Love you and text me. Now watch the door."

Kate's breathing was shallow but she stood up and took Emily's place. Her movement was trance like and kept looking back at them. Rachel hugged Emily tightly and kissed her neck.

"Love you, Kitten. Show me your panties real quick."

Emily didn't hesitate. She raised her skirt showing her a pink thong with a see through front.

"Turn around. Look, Kate. Hurry." She noticed Kate looked at Emily's panties while she admired her bubble butt.

"Good girl. Kiss me and text me later." With a small kiss they all separated and the room was quieter than it had been since they walked in. Emily wasn't phased by the silence.

"C'mon Velma. I'll drive you to your car."

"Want to hang out with me and my sister for a bit since Rach is ditching us?" Just Kate asked.

"Totally. Is she a little Velma?"

"No, she isn't but y'all will get along. Bye, Rach."