Perspectives Pt. 2a - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel watched Emily's lips pucker slightly as she kissed and felt her blonde hair tickle her thighs as she leaned in.

"I bet you want his hard cock too. Don't you? Are you trying to be Ms. Morgan now?" Rachel asked.

"No, you're Ms. Morgan. I'm ..." Emily stopped and kissed Rachel's thighs again, but Rachel reached down and pulled her chin up, "You're who? Don't pretend you haven't thought about this. Did you want a guy or a girl to do this to you? To control you? Answer me."

"Ei ... either one, Ms. Morgan," she replied.

Rachel felt her mouth get dry. Ms. Morgan.

"What do you want to be called? I know you want me to give you a name but when you thought about doing this, I know you had a name in mind. A name you think of when you put your hand in your panties at night and fuck yourself until you come all over your fingers. What do you want to be called?"

Rachel had her hand around Emily jaw now, making her look up to her.

"Kitten. I want to be Kitten," she said through Rachel's grip.

What in the hell has gotten into me

She saw herself from the outside when she took Mr. Morgan's hard cock out of his pants, and she felt that same out of body experience now. Her lifelong friend between her legs waiting to taste her while she held her jaw, commanding her to be a pet. Her kitten. Ms. Morgan's little kitten.

"Has she ever kissed a girl down there," Rachel thought.

"Have you ever done this, Kitten? Lick a girl's pussy?" Ms. Morgan asked.

"No ma'am. I've thought about it a lot. I've always wanted to see yours though," Kitten replied.

"See my what?" Ms. Morgan asked.

"Your little red pussy, Ms. Morgan."

Rachel swallowed as she scooted her body as close to the edge of the tub as she could without falling off. Placing her hands down, she felt the coldness of the fiberglass under her clenched fingers as she braced herself; watching as Emily kissed the inside of her thigh, waiting for her mouth to touch her wet lips, feeling her fingers work slowly up her legs and finally feeling the warmth of her hands as she grabbed firmly on Rachel's hips just before leaning her head forward, pushing her mouth into her.

Rachel's breaths were coming in small bursts when she felt Emily's open mouth against her pussy. Her tongue touched the bottom of her slit, barely spreading her, but put in just enough for Rachel to feel it inside of her now soaked lips, licking her juices as they continued to build. She couldn't take her eyes off Emily. She stared past her blonde hair down her back to the blue bikini bottom that was wedged in her cute ass now that her legs were spread apart kneeling. She reached her hand over her hair and rubbed it down her back until she worried that leaning over more would disrupt what Emily was doing. She didn't want anything to stop that.

"You are making me feel good, Kitten. I've never felt this good," she moaned as she ran her fingers into Emily's blonde hair, pulling it slightly until she heard a little whimper.

"Does she want me to be rougher? God, I've never done this. I've never even fantasized about this," Rachel thought.

"You like when I pull your pretty hair, don't you Kitten?" Ms. Morgan asked.

Kitten pulled her mouth away, "Yes, Ms. Morgan. I deserve it. I need to be taught a lesson."

Ms. Morgan pushed Kitten's face back into her and slowly started rubbing against her tongue feeling her breaths get shallower. She held one hand harder on the tub as she continued to get wetter and didn't want to slip. She didn't want to risk anything that would change how Emily's tongue felt between her legs right now. She pushed harder into her mouth, pulling her hair towards her and smiled when she heard the little whimper that had been turning her on all day.

"I hope I'm not hurting her; this feels so good," Rachel thought.

"Don't stop, Kitten. Do you like having your mouth fucked?" Ms. Morgan asked as she grinded her pussy into her mouth.

Emily nodded her head and didn't stop licking but Rachel felt her teeth graze the edge of her clit -- an accident from her nodding head. It didn't hurt but it reminded her of the reality of what was happening. Her friend had her mouth on her pussy. No one else had ever touched it before and she barely did so herself. She thought of Emily's mouth, the number of friendly kisses, sharing drinks and putting on each other's lipstick. How she would watch her lips when she talked because she wanted hers to look the same. She loved looking at pretty girls but never thought of this; her mouth, her tongue, the glistening wetness covering her cheeks and her light green eyes that kept looking right into her own. She was lost in the swirl of emotions when she felt Emily move.

Rachel held tight to her head as Emily let go of her hips and put her left hand just below Rachel's belly button. She rubbed her belly pooch with her hand before moving her thumb firmly on her clit. Her right hand disappeared but Rachel could just make out that she reached down to rub herself. She wanted so badly to see her hand move over her perfect curly blonde hair and play with her pussy under the small bikini but she could only look down her back so she had to imagine it along with every other emotion she was feeling.

"She must look so beautiful touching herself. I want to see so badly," Rachel thought.

"Are you fucking your blonde pussy, Kitten? Keep going so it is ready for me. You're such a good girl," Ms. Morgan said.

Emily's thumb moved in tight fast circles over Rachel's sensitive clit. She felt her tongue, but nothing compared to the firm motion of her thumb that engulfed her senses. Her knees start to weaken, and she stopped trying to control her moans. One hand had a white-knuckle grip on the bathtub and the other held a knot of Emily's blonde hair.

"Whatever you're doing, don't stop. Fuck, don't stop. I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, I'm so close. I've never ... I'm going to cum all over your mouth, Kitten. Keep licking me!"

Rachel felt fire and ice all at once. She heard Emily's muffled moans somewhere in a distant place and she no longer cared if she fell on the bathroom floor. She planted one foot on the floor and the other in the small of Emily's back. She felt the softness of her skin against the tender sole of her foot as she pressed harder. She leg go of the side of the tub and grabbed another handful of Emily's hair, pressing her face against her exploding body, and lifting her hips to meet her open mouth. She didn't know if she was shaking or convulsing when she felt muscles she didn't know she had tense up as the cold air blew over the sweat under her tits while they bounced to her motion.

"Fuck me!" Rachel screamed as she shook one last time, wide eyed and holding Emily's head to keep from falling.

When she stopped, Rachel found herself slightly off the bathtub with her foot pressed hard on Emily's back and the other on the floor holding her weight. She had somehow managed to keep her balance as she let go of Emily and sank to the floor with her back against the tub. Emily was still on her hands and knees catching her breath from being pressed into Rachel's pussy for the last 10 minutes' neither one taking her eyes off the other.

Face to face, out of breath and covered in her own spit, sweat and Rachel's arousal, Emily leaned in and kissed Rachel's lips, parting them with her tongue the same as she did to pussy. Rachel tasted her friend and herself. It was like licking sweat off her lip after putting on chap stick or the taste of lip gloss from the edge of a glass they had shared. The smell of chlorine from the hot tub was in Emily's wet hair that clung to Rachel's face as they kissed, and the sweet taste of her own body she never knew existed consumed her senses as their tongues rolled together in each other's mouths. If she wasn't out of breath, she would have kissed her all night.

Breathing heavy, Emily pulled back. Rachel felt her hand on her arm, pulling it to her. Kitten and Ms. Morgan were gone, she only saw Emily with a fire that surrounded her body and a look that begged for a release from the heat engulfing her. Rachel let Emily guide her hand just over her bikini and press it into her wet mound.

Rachel moved her other hand to her hip and pulled the bikini string lose, letting it fall on one leg. She finally able to rub her hand over the course blonde hair, feeling it for the first time. The short curls twisted around her fingertips and the soft skin caved at the slightest pressure from her fingers.

"I don't..., how do I," Rachel tried to ask. Ms. Morgan was nowhere to be found and scared girl from two days ago in front of her friend who was one year older and more experienced. She kept rubbing her blonde hair but wanted to move her hand further, to feel her, to make her feel what she just felt.

"It's okay. I'll show you," Emily scooted Rachel's legs together, straddled them, staying up on her knees. Rachel saw that her lips were not partially hidden like her own. "That's what she meant by an innie," Rachel thought as she felt Emily push her hand over her lips.

"Just rub it with two fingers," Rachel said out of breath. "Just enough were where your fingers are rubbing on the inside. Don't put them in yet."

Rachel rubbed her with one hand and held Emily's hip with her other as she grinded her body against her fingers. Emily's moans were turning Rachel on again. She loved listening to her and watching her lose control. Emily grabbed Rachel's hand from her hip and put it on her tit. They had moved so fast that she never took her top off. Rachel moved the bikini top and found her hard nipple and rubbed it softly.

"Squeeze it, Rachel, hard. Squeeze hard," she moaned.

She pressed her fingers together and felt the slickness of her other hand has Emily rubbed against it. Her movements were getting faster and more forceful when she grabbed Rachel's wrist.

"Put your two middle fingers inside and curl them," She commanded.

Rachel did as she was told. It felt so different than when she tried this on herself. Emily was soaked so her fingers when in smoothly. She felt the wet velvety flesh as Emily's moans grew more frantic.

"Curl them and feel for a rough spot, not deep inside. Rub it while you fuck me, Rachel. Do it, please."

Rachel had no idea what she was doing so she tried to follow her instructions closely. She pushed and curled her fingers until she felt what she thought Emily was talking about. She rubbed the rough patch of skin and pressed the soft flesh with her fingers.

"Squeeze my nipples hard. Oh my God, keep going. Don't stop fucking me no matter what happens," She screamed.

Rachel put Emily's nipple between her fingers and squeezed sending her head back in ecstasy as she thrusted on her fingers.

"Keep rubbing it, Rachel!" Emily started frantically rubbing her clit, moving her hand faster than Rachel had ever seen. Her body was clinched tight, and her one exposed tit was shaking violently as her hand kept its lighting fast pace over her swollen clit.

Rachel just watched, in amazement. "What is this?" She thought as she found her own nipples start to harden and her pussy getting wet again.

"Don't stop. Don't ..."

And then it happened.

Emily pushed Rachel's fingers out and leaned back on one hand, thrusting her hips towards her. She let out a stream of liquid that hit Rachel just above her mouth. She winced and pulled her arms up in shock. Emily didn't stop. She shook as she squirted more, covering Rachel's body. She collapsed back on her knees, out of breath, sitting on Rachel's soaked legs.

They both looked at each other and shock set in. Emily looked at her and her face began to scrunch as tears came out.

"What in the fuck," Rachel said while she looked over her covered body. "What in the hell was that?"

"I don't believe I did that to you. I wanted to but not ... oh no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Emily jumped to her feet and ran out of the bathroom crying.

"Em, wait," Rachel yelled, but she was gone. She stood up and grabbed a towel.

"What the hell was that?" She thought. She was shocked when Mr. Morgan came on her like he did, but she knew guys did that. But girls?

"Emily, come back it's okay," she yelled, but she didn't come back. Rachel sat on edge of the tub and looked around the room. It was a mess. Shaving cream and razors left out, hair on the floor and wet swimsuits. Rachel heard the shower turn on downstairs and the door slam. She had really messed up. Maybe just touching or kissing but no, she took it to the extreme, and ended up having mad lesbian sex in Emily's parent's bathroom. This was her fault, and she didn't know if there was a way to turn it around.

She felt tears well up in her eyes as she opened the closet to get the broom and some towels. Her mind went to their friendship as she cleaned but she couldn't forget the orgasm she just had, the feeling of Emily's mouth and the end that she didn't understand but she saw the look in Emily's eyes and knew it felt amazing for her. Maybe all of that was gone now. She only got this one time.

Rachel showered and felt she sobered up some, she didn't want to cry herself to sleep in the guest bedroom, but she had to go to Emily's room, and she knew that would make her cry; she didn't have any clothes up here. Wrapping the towel around her she slowly made her way down the stairs.

"Em, can I come in. I don't want to bother you, but I don't have any clothes." She said, knocking on the door. Rachel heard a feint yes and she opened the door. Emily was sitting on the bed in her new romper. It had long sleeves and very short shorts buttoned up the front. Admittedly, the dinosaurs were cute. She was holding Rachel's outfit in her hand, kneading it and sniffling from crying. She looked up at her with puffy eyes.

"Em, listen. I'm so ..."

"OMG, Braces. I was trying to control myself...it's just that I always wanted someone in control and call me Kitten and you're so pretty and when you spanked me in the dressing room and then wanted me to shave you and then you kissed me and I love your freckles and you even stared at my tits all day and then you came so hard on my tongue and instead of doing what I was supposed to and be Kitten and having drinks with you and just playing with you because I love you and I took it too far and now you hate me because you think I'm a crazy slut who pissed in your face and now we won't be friends and I'll be alone and ... and ... I thought about Mr. Morgan cumming on you so I wanted to and you are Ms. Morgan but you're really Mr. Morgan with me and ..."

"STOP!" Rachel yelled louder than she wanted and made Emily jump. "Please stop. I thought you were mad at me and ran away. I've been crying upstairs for the last hour."

Emily blinked through her tears. "But I grossed you out. You yelled at me after."

"I was in shock, okay. I'm not mad; I'm new at this so cut me some slack and don't run away from me and make me think you're leaving." Rachel couldn't hold back the tears. Emily slid to end of the bed and grabbed her in a tight hug. Her towel fell off so she rested her head in her stomach and cried into her belly.

"I didn't know: I'm sorry," Emily cried.

Rachel held her head and kissed her hair. "Look up at me," she said.

Emily raised her head and leaned down to kiss her. "Don't run away from me or leave me, ever."

"OK, ever. I won't."

"We are together now. No matter if we have boyfriends or husbands; you are my ride or die."

"Ride or die. Just us."

Rachel pushed her head back into her belly and rubbed her hair. She knew then that Emily was hers now. They didn't lose their youth tonight, but they added to their relationship. Ms. Morgan wasn't a separate persona; she was part of her now so there was no need to hide from it. She would embrace it. She and Emily needed each other and so did Kitten and Ms. Morgan. They held each other until there was no more crying. She felt small kisses on her belly and looked down at Emily who was smiling back up at her.

"I love your pooch so I'm going to kiss it."

"Fine, so long as you stop calling it a pooch."

"Nope, pooch sounds cute so we're keeping it. Can I kiss your nipples too? They're poking out."

"Because I'm freezing. Put my romper on me, Kitten."

Emily helped her into her pjs but left them unbuttoned to suck her tits a minute. Rachel didn't protest. She stroked her hair and they kissed more while she made return trips with her tongue to Rachel's now swollen nipples. Rachel wasn't ready for another round so she pushed her away and they lay in bed, staring at one another, and playing with the other's hair. The drinks and the night's events began to take their toll and Rachel started to doze off.

Just before she fell out, she asked, "So, tell me. Did you really pee in my face?"

Emily looked at her embarrassed. "Well, no, it's called squirting but I'm too tired to explain it right now."

Emily rolled over but scooted back against her so Rachel put her arm over her.

Kissing her neck, she whispered, "Will you do it again if I tell you too?" She felt Emily smile and then she wrapped her hand into hers and fell asleep.

12