Perspectives Pt. 2b - Mr. Morgan

Story Info
How many affairs can he hold together?
3.4k words
4.4
2.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lawrence waited in the hotel bar. He felt this was a safe meeting place since Laci was on the mountain with her sister and they usually spent the day with drinks and massages while he met with clients. He didn't anticipate staying at the hotel last night but two flight delays changed his plans so he figured he would just move his meetings around; all his meetings, including this more personal one. He watched the Cardinals game with his second drink in his hand; he was on vacation, and it was never too early. He smiled when he felt her hands cover his eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Room service?"

"Room service?! Asshole. I'll show you room service." She punched him on the back of his shoulder. He turned around laughing.

"I'm kidding. Don't hurt me. I'm kidding." He smiled as he hugged her. Abby was cute. She was 22, half his age, and bubbled with personality. She had long blonde hair and her large cheeks were a defining feature that made her cute more than a bombshell like Laci, he thought. She was taller than Rachel, his other, newer affair, but shorter than his wife. She wore a thin long sleeve shirt that sat well on the curves of her breasts and the tight white jeans made sure that everyone could see the shape of her ass that she was very proud of.

They'd been having an affair for several months and feelings were definitely involved at this point. She was engaged and lived with her boyfriend, Brandon. His family had money and her dad was very involved in their relationship. Lawrence had met her while doing accounting work for her dad's chain of restaurants and he was still a big client so him finding out about this affair would be bad all the way around.

"I've missed you. You've been gone too long this time." She hugged him while he sat back down and she started to move herself between his legs to get closer.

"Woah, girl. Friendly hug, remember?" Lawrence looked around and pulled the bar stool up next to him.

"Whatever, no one I know hangs out here."

"Well, no, but your dad knows people here, I'm sure."

"I'm sure my dad's girlfriends know all about this place. They aren't talking. Relax." She sat next to him and held his hand, discreetly as she could, and ordered a glass of wine. She looked around the bar and made sure the bartender was gone before she talked above a whisper.

"I get what we are, but this sucks. Can't we do more than meet in hotel rooms? I love you and want to do more things."

"You knew this was going to tough. I told you that," he said while she took a long drink from her wine and moved her hand away from his. He could feel the coldness from her and had, thankfully, anticipated it.

"Hey, don't be like that. I have a surprise."

"I don't want more clothes or lingerie. I can get that with the money you send. I want to spend time with you and not Brandon. Goddamn what an idiot. I need to break up with him."

"Why don't you?"

"My dad thinks his family is 'good for our family and good for business'. Whatever. I feel like chattel. He wants us to get married so they can combine the businesses."

"What do they do?"

"Didn't I tell you? They are restaurant food and supply wholesalers. All our trucks come from them."

"Oh nice, y'all would have the whole supply chain. That would be great for the company and ..."

"Hey, Lawrence, hello? Me? You're girlfriend? Not some bride for a dowry, thank you."

"Sorry, look, I understand. Let's finish our drinks. I promise we'll have a great day."

Lawrence paid cash at the bar and took Abby, hand on the small of her back, to his car. He didn't want to risk valet and he sensed that Abby was frustrated at his hiding. He was being overly cautious today, but they were getting serious, and he had to set parameters. Meeting a client in the hotel lobby was one thing he could fake but leaving in his car with a young female client was another. He opened the door for her and looked around the garage before getting in.

"Want me to duck down in the seat?" Abby asked with an eyeroll.

"Hey, cut me some fucking slack, okay? Laci is in town, and I know your dad has business dealings with the caterers here so do you mind saving the smartass comments. Fuck."

"Don't yell at me, Lawrence. It's not fair that you think it's okay to talk to me like that. I'm a lot younger than you but I'm not your fucking kid; I'm your girlfriend."

"I'm not ...," Lawrence laid his forehead on the steering wheel. He looked down and saw the BMW symbol in the center of the wheel and remembered when he couldn't afford anything so nice and now that he had so much, he was still after more. More girls, more money, more trouble, more, more, more.

"I'm sorry, Abby. Ok. I didn't mean to yell but you're not being fair either. I have a great day planned for us so call Brandon and tell him you're staying with friends tonight."

Abby perked up. "You're letting me stay all night with you? Together?"

"Yes, us. Together."

"Like a couple? A real couple?"

Lawrence smiled seeing her excitement. "A real couple. Here, I bought you this." Lawrence reached under his seat and grabbed a box, handing it to her.

"Oh, shit. It's a ring. Lemme see!" She opened the flip box and saw a gold and diamond heart on a band that seemed to glow pink. She immediately put it on her ring finger.

"You'll tell Brandon that you bought it but we will know. Do you like it?"

"Lawrence, it is so nice and expensive and, oh I wish it was an engagement ring. I know we can't do that but I'm going to pretend it is."

"Well, for today, you're my fiancé and we're going away for the night."

Abby leaned over and kissed him. He held her waist and felt her hand pull his up to her breast so he squeezed it over her shirt, before trying to move his hand under.

"I don't mind being felt up in the car, but I want out of this parking garage."

"Let's go," he said with a smile.

Lawrence didn't tell her where they were headed until the signs appeared for Estes Park. It was a small place away from the city and, hopefully, prying eyes. He didn't figure the summer months and the middle of the week brought out too many people. He found a parking spot behind the small main drag full of little shops and smiled at Abby who was showing off her ring to herself.

"Thanks for this, Lawrence. The ring, the getaway. Sorry I was a brat earlier."

"You're fine. I love you and we'll figure this out."

"I love you too and I didn't bring anything to wear so it looks like we're going shopping."

"Then let's shop."

The small town was full of boutiques and kitschy shops. Abby loved all of them. After several hours they had bags of taffy, candy, and beef jerky on top of three shopping bags of clothes. He finally pulled her away. Walking back to the car, he looked at her more. Happiness was great on her. She kept looking at her new ring. He wanted to pull her close but was still a little sheepish in public but when she leaned over into the truck to put the backs away her shirt pulled up and he saw her soft stomach and couldn't resist touching it.

"These jeans are going to look amazing on the floor of our cabin." Lawrence kissed her neck as he held her from behind. She leaned back into him and turned her head for a kiss.

"A cabin too? I'm spoiled. Tell me I'm your fiancé."

"You're my beautiful fiancé."

"Again."

"You're my beautiful, sexy fiancé." Lawrence made sure they were hidden by the trunk lid as he ran his hands up her shirt, cupping her tits through her bra.

"I can't wait to fuck you tonight, Lawrence. I'm going to make your cock explode."

"Stop talking like that or you'll do it right here. Let's go eat and have some drinks." Walking through the lot they found a restaurant nearby and sat for drinks before ordering.

"So, how has today been?"

"Perfect. I miss things like this. Brandon won't take me anywhere. It's the gym, the bed, and work. I get to hit the bars with my friends but no trips. I'm sick of it."

"Your dad is really pushing you that hard to be with him?"

"Well, yea, it's fucking stupid now. I'm 22 and he wants to get me married for that dumb restaurant. 'Jubblies', I can't believe I work there much less that I'm going to probably be partial owner. Jubblies, Lawrence, fucking say that without laughing."

He was already laughing. It was a knock off sports bar where the girls all dressed in skimpy outfits from different eras. Abby was commonly the "Airline stewardess 1960's" or sometimes, the "1970's Cheerleader". It was overpriced garbage, but it was in over 23 states now.

"Are you laughing at me? Stop! I'm serious."

"I'm sorry, Abbs. It's just I can't hear Jubblies without laughing." He tried to hide his laughter by taking a drink but only spit it out which caused another bout of laughter but at least Abby was in on it this time.

"Let's go to the bar before we go to the cabin and stop laughing at me, asshole."

"Jubblies"

"Enough!"

"I'll stop. I'll stop," Lawrence said as he led her to the bar.

The bar was dark and cozy so they found seats on the far end near the wall, but they weren't interested in the drinks for long. The dark room and small unfamiliar crowd let them sit closer, kiss deeper, and within an hour they were wrapped up together pushing through the cabin door.

Abby threw her shirt off as soon as she heard the door shut, showing him a thin whit bra. The cups showed the top of her nipples as they strained through the blue lace trim, pressing against the soft fabric. Lawrence threw his shirt across the cabin showing the dark and gray hair that covered his chest, and pulled her back to him, picking her up as he pushed his tongue in her mouth in a hard kiss. She wrapped her legs around him and put her arms over his shoulders while he kissed down her chin to soft skin on the side of her neck and under her ear.

"I want you so bad, Lawrence. I want this. Us. We need to run away and hide. We can stay in cabins and beach houses and fuck all day." Abby put her feet down and pulled away, looking at him as he held the side of her head with his fingers laced through her hair.

"Don't you want that? Your pretty girlfriend in a swimsuit all day, waiting for your hard dick?" Abby reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, letting her tits fall out, finally exposing her dark nipples. She got on her knees and looked up at him pushing the long blonde hair out of her eyes.

"I can do this for you all day. Don't you want your fiancé to suck your hard cock?"

Lawrence responded by undoing his belt. She sat on her knees and locked eyes with him until he pulled his dick out of his jeans and moved towards her mouth. Abby grabbed his cock and held it away from her lips while she looked at him with a slight curl in her lip.

"You have the biggest dick I've ever seen. The first time I sucked it at that bar, I wanted it inside of me. She kept eye contact and ran her tongue over the length of his shaft and then back down, rolling her tongue over his sack. He grabbed her head but she didn't let him push her yet. She kept licking until drops of pre cum start to form.

"A small present for me?" Abby stuck her tongue inside the slit taking the precum in her mouth before she opened her lips to take him in. Only a few girls could put him all the way in. Laci was one but not Abby. He loved how she made up for it with her tongue and she knew how to use her hand to jerk him off. She always got deeper each time though.

"God, I'm going to fuck you so good, Abby. Damn, you're good at this. He held her head tighter as she reached her hand up to massage his sack. He was thankful he had drinks or he wouldn't have lasted long and they were just getting started.

"Stand up." He didn't wait for a response as he pulled her up and his dick came out of her mouth. She kissed him as he undid her tight jeans and pulled them down over the curve of her ass. She had on matching white panties that he left on as she finally wiggled out of her jeans. Sitting her on the back of the couch, he pushed her legs open and got down on his knees pulling the little white panties to side exposing her shaved pussy. She wrapped her legs around his head as his tongue found her wet lips causing her to moan his name as he flipped the tip over her hard clit.

"Oh baby, I love that. Take care of me. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Keep going." Abby was rubbing against his mouth as she braced on the back of the sofa. Her arousal filled the room and her juices covered his lips as she held on and shook through a small orgasm.

"I want it. Give it to me. I can't take this." Abby moved him and turned around holding onto the couch with her ass in the air.

"Put it in, baby. Fuck your fiancé. Fuck me good." Lawrence pushed her legs apart and ran his large cock over her lips. She was small, not as small as Rachel, but he loved watching his dick go in for the first time, feeling her tightness grip him.

"Slow, slow. It's big." He slowed down and pushed, holding her hips until he felt her start to push back, putting him all the way inside of her.

"Goddamn that is perfect. Your cock is amazing." Abby pushed and he matched her rhythm, fucking her as she arched her head back taking him inside of her.

"Fuck your pussy is amazing. I could fuck you all day."

Abby smiled between her soft moans. "You can have it; it's yours now. You can have my pussy whenever you want, baby."

Lawrence ran his hands up her back and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled lightly, causing her to moan louder.

"God, fuck me. Get on the bed. I want on top of you." Lawrence pulled out of her and fell on the nearby bed as Abby mounted him. She raised her body, grabbing his swollen cock and lowering herself down on him.

"I love how that feels. Fuck." Abby crossed her arms above her head and rolled her hips against him, fucking him. Her pussy was soaked and he saw sweat beading between her tits when she finally lowered her arms and fucked him harder.

"I'm going to cum, baby. I'm going to cum on that dick. Don't stop."

Lawrence grabbed her hips and watched her dark nipples and bouncing tits as she started shaking and a long silent moan tried to leave her mouth as he felt her body clinch around his shaft and he held her tighter as her orgasm spread through her body.

"Fuck! That was amazing. I want you to cum so bad. Cum all over my titties and my mouth. Show me I'm yours. Mark me." Abby didn't stop as she rode him, taking his dick almost to the end before pulling up again. He looked down and saw his big shaft go in and felt her hands on his chest when he grabbed her hips and trusted faster.

"That's it, baby. Fuck my pussy and cum on your fiancé's tits. I want to see your cock cum on me."

Lawrence was so lost in the moment. He felt his cock twitching and the end start to swell. She was so tight and her wetness covered him. He looked up to see her bouncing tits and hard dark brown nipples and her cute face still in ecstasy. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her harder as a near growl left his mouth.

"That's it. Oh god, you're fucking me so good. Cum on me. Cum ... Lawrence, wai.."

He didn't hear her but he felt himself as he exploded inside of her. He kept pumping as he felt the cum flow from his dick and finally spill out of her. Abby was moaning and looked shocked but she didn't pull away. He wasn't sure if his grip would have let her and he felt like hours went by when he finally stopped and looked at his naked girlfriend, sitting on him with cum falling out of her.

"Fuck! Why did you do that?"

"What?"

"I told you to cum on my tits, Lawrence."

"You didn't like it?"

"Yea, I like that but I'm taking an antibiotic so my birth control is fucked up. Goddamn."

"I didn't know!" Lawrence raised up as Abby got off him and walked to the bathroom.

"Fuck, you came so much. And fuck you it felt amazing but now I'm scared. Why didn't you listen to me?"

"I thought since you were on the pill it was fine."

"Well, you've never done it before so I didn't think too much about it."

Lawrence sat on the bed as Abby turned on the shower. He got up to grab a towel and drink, pissed that he ruined the evening and more pissed that they would have to worry about this. He took a drag from the whiskey in the cabin's liquor cabinet when he heard Abby.

"Aren't you getting in? We never get to take showers together. You're always having to leave right after.

"Aren't you pissed?"

"I mean, it felt really good and I wish you hadn't done it but I can't fix it now. I'm sure it will be fine. I didn't mean to ruin the evening so come in here."

Lawrence sat the towel down and walked into the shower with her. They hugged and washed and held each other until the hot water ran out. He put on pj pants and got her things from the car. She didn't have any bed clothes, so she wore a t-shirt she bought to bed and put her underwear in the washer. The shirt was short and left her naked from the waist down which led to another round of love making in the night. Lawrence made sure to pull out this time but as the evening took its toll, he saw her face and it was a look of concern. He knew they could fix things. She was young and accidents happen. He let his worries go as he pulled her into him.

The next morning was quiet at first but after coffee they talked, and Abby was herself again. On the way back to Denver, he told her that he was working on something to see her at least once a month and that they would take trips together. She liked that, it seemed, and smiled as she played with her new ring.

Abby waited for him in the lobby as he grabbed his things from his room and checked out of his barely used hotel. They had plans to see each other next week before he had to fly back home but she didn't seem to want to leave him but he heading to another hotel room that he prebooked that was closer to the downtown area, near her Dad's restaurant, and one where he knew most of the staff so no adventures there. After that he would head to the mountains to spend time with his wife. They walked out together; Lawrence dropped her off at her car and kissed her goodbye in the hotel parking garage.

It was the last time he ever saw Abby.