Perspectives Pt. 3a - Rachel

Story Info
Her date didn't go well. Maybe her big brother can help.
8.6k words
4.52
14.2k
20

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't as intense as the one with Emily, but the orgasm ran from her toes to her arched back. Her fingers were slick with her arousal and her forearm muscles tight as she felt the last shiver, collapsing back on her bed with a smile. She started laughing and curled her body, squeezing her legs around her hands and her tits between her arms, rolling on her side. She made herself cum three times in the last two days since leaving Emily's house. She was never able to do it until Emily. Now she was making up for lost time.

Getting out of bed she reached for a long shirt to throw on so she could make it to the shower in the hall. Jonathon, her older brother, was home from college for the summer so no running around in panties. She walked to the door and saw it wasn't closed all the way which normally wouldn't bother her, but she didn't need someone walking in on her with her new morning adventures. Opening the door and looking down the hall, she pulled her t-shirt down and ran for the laundry room.

She found her clothes in a basket on the washer which she had to put away later but was frustrated that her new panties weren't in there. She turned the clothes over, unfolding some of them, which was bound to frustrate her mother, but she grabbed another pair that didn't have a matching bra. Pouting, she called for her mom.

"Mom!" She yelled down the stairs.

"What, Rachel?" came the reply from kitchen.

"Where are the new green panties I bought? I can't find them."

"I'm sure that your dad and brother want to hear about your underwear. I put them in the basket; they are there somewhere. Get another pair so you aren't late to work and don't unfold everything looking for them."

"Grrr," Rachel stopped her feet on the way to the bathroom. She wanted the green ones so it matched her bra. Maybe Mr. Morgan would call her at work on the computer and maybe he would want to see her in her underwear on the camera since he probably missed her. Maybe.

Today was a big one for Rachel, not that she hasn't have a few of those over the weekend. She finally got the nerve to talk to her parents about Alex, her boyfriend. After presenting her case, they finally agreed to let her go to the movies with him without a chaperone. She was 18 now and explained that she deserved some freedom. Her dad was reluctant, but she'd already prepped her mom, so she had some support. Surprisingly, her older brother overheard them and stuck up for her, but she didn't know if that helped or hurt her chances. After a few rules, they agreed to the movies or dinner but no going to anyone's house or being out past midnight unless they saw a late movie. Against her mother's protest, her dad insisted she show them the ticket stub. She excitedly called Alex right after, so they set up the date for tonight.

There wouldn't be many more dates, chaperoned or not, however. Alex was leaving for college out of state in a month and she was pretty certain their relationship wouldn't make it through it. Her encounters with Mr. Morgan and Emily solidified that for her. Her and Alex had dated for about a year and there was very little going on; they'd kiss and have very mild make out sessions, one involved him touching her over her bra for a moment. He would be around college girls, and he was a good looking guy so she didn't hold on to the thought that a long distance relationship would be in the cards. She wasn't upset over it, really. They weren't as close as she wanted them to be, and she felt like they were trophies for each other more than intimate friends. She left Alex to her thoughts as she let the fall over her mismatched underwear. One last look in the mirror showed the deep blue dress, covered in white flowers contrasted nicely with her red hair. She smiled at herself and made her way out the door to Mr. Morgan's home office down the street where she would work alone for two more weeks.

Walking in she turned the alarm off without screwing anything up, and she sent a message to Mr. Morgan to let him know she got in okay and settled into her desk. Her morning consisted of pulling up the emails, going through the calendar to send out meeting invites, and rescheduling appointments. Mr. Morgan hadn't responded to her message yet, but she was sure he was busy and couldn't wait to talk to her. He probably missed her.

Finally, she saw a message pop up on her computer. Her heart beat a bit faster.

Mr. Morgan: Hello Rachel, glad you were able to get things opened this morning without much trouble; I had faith you could. I have to be quick, but I want you to take care of the dry cleaning; it is in the hamper in the back room. I hate asking you to do that, but they close early on Friday so I couldn't make it. Make sure you pick it up by Thursday and hang them up in the back room. Also, you can borrow the car to run errands. Make sure you use the company debit card; you know where it is and keep the receipts for gas.

Her memory was a bit of a blur after their Friday encounter, but she did remember that he told her to dry clean her skirt as well. She hid it under her bed this weekend and stuffed it in her bag this morning to keep her mother from finding it. She could have made something up but she wasn't great at lying to her mom and there was no good way to explain the stains.

Hey mom, I jerked off my married boss and he came like a horse; can you make sure to get the semen stains out of my skirt?

She felt her face flush. Where had she heard that? Cum like a horse? Emily, probably. Now her inner voice sounded like a pervert. She used to never keep too many secrets but the last few days have been nothing but secrets. Mr. Morgan. Emily, and now she was about to have another secret with Alex. She didn't feel bad though. Was she cheating on Alex? Yea, sure, but they were a show couple. He barely talked to her about really personal things but loved parading her around the school or at church.

Oh look how cute they are together. They are so sweet. I bet they make their friends jealous.

She likes Alex and wanted to confide in him and be closer but he just seemed too busy with sports. A full ride baseball scholarship was amazing, but she never fit in with his group or, it seems, his plans.

A second message popped up.

Mr. Morgan: Also, we decided that you should have your own phone for work. Once you finish tomorrow morning, go to the phone store in the mall and pick it up and take over to the provider next door to get it on our plan; they'll be expecting you so you won't have to do anything. I've taken care of it; just tell them your name. You can use it to talk to your friends if you want but it will be mainly for work like we talked about on Friday.

"Yea, the type of work," she thought. At the end of the day she was having an affair with a married man so they had to take precautions. Other girls were thinking about getting ready for their Senior year while Rachel was having lesbian sex with her best friend now, who she is fairly certain she is in love with and had solid plans to fuck her boss soon. Life was different for her, but it was exciting, and she didn't want to look back.

Rachel: That is great, Mr. Morgan! I will pick it up tomorrow. Thank you so much.

She waited for a response but it didn't come. He must hate having to be discreet, knowing he wanted to show off his young girlfriend to his buddies in Denver but this was just a challenge they would face together. She continued to work through the emails until she left to take the dry cleaning and finish her work day. She was giddy walking out to the car, getting in. She felt so professional in the Mercedes. Mr. Morgan and Laci let her drive it some but she would have it a whole two weeks and, thankfully, it would work perfectly for her plans with Alex tonight. She quickly dropped off the dry cleaning and made it to the mall.

Rachel: Hey Alex, I'm going to eat and do some shopping so meet me at the movie theatre in about two hours. You won't have to pick me up.

She didn't wait for a response as she thought about fun clothes she could dress Emily up in as she walked around the mall. Alex texted a bit later.

Alex: Hey! I'll be there. Wait for me out front. I'll buy the tickets.

Rachel didn't respond but started towards her car. She put her shopping away and moved the car to the furthest most isolated parking spot and walked back to the movie theater where she waited out front for her boyfriend.

She saw Alex walking towards her and smiled. He was good looking, boring, but good looking. He played baseball all through high school and would play in college. He was built like athlete and got a lot of attention. Blonde hair, slightly curly, and a big smile. So yea, he was really cute. She couldn't help but smile as a group of girls checked him out as he walked up to her.

"Hey Rach!" he said as he leaned down for a kiss. He was 6'2 so Rachal had to stand on her tippy toes to reach him halfway.

"You sure, I can keep your attention; I think you have a fan club over there," Rachel said with a laugh.

Alex turned his head towards the group of girls, who saw him and quickly ran away.

"I think I scared them," he said with big smile that creased and dimpled his face.

"I think you are too cute for your own good. Now take me to the movies since we are finally alone."

The movie was good but her mind was somewhere else. She held his hand and kept putting it in her lap, and let her dredd pull up throughout the movie so his hand was on her upper thigh. He never took the hint though and they walked to his car after an uneventful two hours.

"Where did you park?" He asked.

"All the way in the back so no one can see what I'm about to try," She thought to herself.

"Oh, all the way on the other side. I have Mr. Morgan's car, so I parked it away from everyone else."

"You drove the Mercedes? Must be nice." He put his arms around her and pulled her to him, "my spoiled girl." Reaching down he kissed her, deeper than he usually does. It was nice she thought. Short lived and a little late but nice. She pushed his hands down to her butt hoping he would get the hint this time about what she wanted, but no luck. He moved his hands to her hips and broke off the kiss. Disappointed, she got into the car, but didn't intend to stop trying to get his attention.

"Geez, you had to park all the way out here? Did you take a bus to get back across the lot?" He stopped the car after driving around to the far end of the parking lot.

"I did it on purpose," she said. "So we could be alone" (and so I can practice on you before I see my boss again in a few weeks).

Leaning across the seat, he smiled at her as he put his hand on her face.

"It is nice to be alone for once," he replied kissing her again. She was more aggressive in her response this time, rolling her tongue over his, kissing him harder and longer. She pulled his shirt as she pushed him back but kept her face a few inches from his.

"Hey, will you do what you did that time?" She asked, slightly out of breath from the kiss and pecking his lips gently, waiting for him.

"What time?"

"You know, when your sister walked in and you were touching me," she replied.

"What? You mean here? It's still daylight. That's not a good idea."

"C'mon, you said yourself we are alone out here. Touch them over my dress." She pulled his hand down from her face to her breasts, cupping his hand over one.

"Don't just sit there, squeeze it," She demanded.

"Rach, we are so going to get into trouble. What has gotten into you?"

She kept her hand over his and he was squeezing now. She felt her nipples harden and she leaned in to kiss him again. She liked how his tongue felt. It wasn't as soft as a kiss like Emily's but it felt good. She grabbed his other hand and put it on her other breast and kept kissing him, finally pulling back to look at him. She moved his hands away and pulled down the neckline and sleaves of her dress exposing her bra.

"Rachel, shit, someone is going to see."

"No, they won't. Touch them again. Who knows when we will get another chance?" She grabbed his hands and put them over the green lace bralette. Her nipples were rubbing against the fabric now and she felt herself getting wetter. Alex gripped harder as he massaged her tits through her bra and finally ran his finger over her nipple.

"That feels good, Alex. Keep doing it."

He didn't say a word and his breathing was getting heavier as the temperature in the care rose. He rolled his fingers over her nipples and finally squeezed one, making her moan. She noticed he was shifting in his seat and could see the bulge in his jeans. Leaning back, she pulled the lace away from her tits, showing him herself for the first time. He still didn't talk and continued to rub her hard nipples.

"Let me see yours," She asked through heavy breaths.

"That's too far, Rach, we could get into a lot of trouble if we get caught," he replied.

"We aren't getting caught and I want to see it. You get to see me."

She knew he wanted her. She could see it. He was scared but that fear would be overcome soon enough. He kept his eyes on her tits as he started undoing his belt; Rachel watched, captivated, as she rubbed her hands over her naked tits, waiting.

Finally, in what seemed like a lifetime, his jeans were open and he pulled his dick out of his boxers. It was already rock hard and the beginnings of pre cum glistening on the tip. She didn't know which one of them was more scared but she wasn't stopping now.

"Can I touch it? Since you touched me?" She asked.

"Yea, I mean, of course you can. Have you ever?" He asked.

"You know the answer to that," she replied. It wasn't honest but it was all he needed to know. She scooted closer and reached over the console, grabbing his cock for the first time. It looked different than Mr. Morgan's, not as thick or as long even, but it was still big. The smooth skin had the same feeling and she still couldn't get over the raging torrent that ran through it. She slowly started rubbing his dick, very softly, then moving her thumb over the tip spreading the clear fluid over it. His breathing was coming in rapid bursts when she stopped playing with the tip and started to stroke him.

"Lean your seat back," she told him. After fumbling to pull the seat lever frantically, he leaned back with his seat. She was on her knees leaning over the console stroking him with her right hand as her left went up her own leg. She was so hot right now and wanted to cum but she was more focused on him and he didn't look like he would be much help to her in his current state. As she moved her hand up his shaft, she squeezed it at the tip so more pre cum came out, rubbing his tip with her palm before stroking his cock again. Emily taught her that one.

"Does it feel good?" she asked.

"Yea, really good," He was looking at her tits which made her happy so she raised her chest up so he could see them better and stroked his cock faster.

"I've never had anyone do this before. It's awesome. I think I'm close to, you know, finishing," he said through haggard breaths.

"No, not yet," she said taking her hand away.

"What are you doing? Don't stop," he said in an exasperated voice.

"I'm not stopping. I'm... I'm going to do something else."

"Don't do it in my mouth, okay. Tell me first," she said looking him eye to eye as she put her hand back on his swollen cock.

"Are you going to? You don't have to do that. This is enough," he said moving his hips with her hand.

"Look, you're leaving in a month. Let's not pretend you will stay with me."

He started to protest.

"Just don't, okay. It will be fine. Let's just stop pretending that it will work, but I want to do this and you want me to. Every guy wants a blowjob all the time. Now lay back and don't cum in my mouth."

His fake protests were gone. He leaned back in his seat and she watched him, watching her. Rachel kept jerking him off as she leaned over the console further. She moved his shirt up with her left hand and started rubbing his tight stomach, and moved her head lower, but kept jerking him off until his cock was right at her mouth. She cut her eyes up to his and saw he was still watching her. Not breaking contact, she stuck her tongue out and rolled it over his head. He moaned as the tip of her tongue found his hole and licked the sticky fluid out. It was a little salty and not as thick as she thought it would be so she didn't find it too hard to lick off. She was worried about it making her sick, at first, but she was fine feeling it cover her lips. She moved her tongue down his shaft and tasted a slight hint of soap and maybe cologne. It wasn't too much so she kept going, licking his dick, making it wetter. She was ready now.

She looked up to his eyes and saw an expression of pure lust on his face. A look that betrayed any reluctance or protests from earlier, sweating and breathing hard through his mouth he couldn't control himself as he pushed his hips up, wanting her mouth. She put his cock on her lips and pushed her mouth down feeling the tip start to separate her lips.

Alex grabbed her shoulder, pulling her up, "I'm about to..."

Annoyed, Rachel popped her head up. "I just started why did you stop me..." She felt a hot stream on her cheek and a pain in her right eye. Jumping back, she held her hands over her eye and hit her head on the ceiling from the jump.

"Ouch!" She screamed and grabbed her head with one hand, still covering her eye with the other. There was frantic movement and she heard Alex react. She could only see out of one eye, but his seat was still back so he was having trouble reaching his console as he desperately tried to open it. It took a few moments for everything to calm down. She heard Alex say he was sorry over and over and then felt him wiping off her head with a napkin from the console. Slowly, she opened her eye and saw her frantic boyfriend, with his now limp dick hanging out and a scared expression on his face.

"Did you just cum in my eye?" She asked. This is the third time she ended up covered after something sexual and she realized that of all the things she thought about with sex, being attacked by bodily fluids wasn't one of them.

"I'm so fucking sorry. It felt so good and I didn't think it would happen so fast. I'm sorry. I understand if you're mad. Shit. Please don't be hurt."

"I'm fine. It's okay," She looked down with her good eye and realized her tits were still out of her dress. She didn't feel sexy anymore though. She adjusted her clothes, covering herself, and wiped her face with the napkin. Alex was wiping cum off his jeans, apologizing still. She sat back down in the seat and pulled the visor down to look at her eye. It was red and puffy; this was not how she expected her evening to go.

"Well, it really sucks that I managed to get pink eye on my first unchaperoned date," she joked.

"What? Pink eye?" He asked confused.

She turned to look at him with a red swollen eye and pointed. "Don't you think pink eye is more agreeable than cumshot to the eye?"

"Hey mom, you won't believe what Alex did. We were in his car and...," she joked.

"This was your idea!" He protested. "I said I was sorry. I've never done anything like this either."

Rachel started laughing. Why not. She couldn't control it. The more she thought about it, she laughed harder, wiping her eye. She saw Alex smile and he started too.

"I can't believe I heard you just say the word 'cumshot'," he laughed.

The giggles took over and they were both laughing until tears started welling up in her good and bad eye. It was a memory, but not the one she wanted.

"Look, I'm going to go before I pee myself from laughing. Lord knows we don't need anymore accidents." She lost it as the words came out. Now she was doubled over.