Perspectives Pt. 3a - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck your little sister, Jonathon. God, I want your cock right now. Don't you want my virgin pussy? Take it." He kept his fingers in her and she moved with his hand, bracing on one arm, she started rubbing her clit waiting to finally feel a cock inside of her, but he kept going with his hand.

The familiar warm sensation started in her stomach and spread to her fingers, like a build up to a sneeze, feeling her heart thump from her groin to her head as it tried to beat out of her chest; she waited for the release. The tingling ran up the inside her arms, like a tickle from a single finger tracing lightly from her wrist to her armpit. Her pussy tightened and she felt her cheeks flush as she buried her face into his bed, her body shaking uncontrollably, but having enough sense still to muffle her screams in the pillow gripped between her fingers.

She turned her head from the pillow and laughed, letting the euphoria release from her body. She looked back, still on her knees, and became more aware of her stretched black panties tight on her thighs. Jonathon slowly slid his fingers out and she jumped slightly feeling them leave her. His expression hinted at confusion, maybe surprise at what they had done, she didn't think how wrong it was when she saw his cock was hard again. Not hard like before but halfway there. She loved how she felt right now, how she made him want her, breaking every rule and she wanted him.

"Did you hear me?" she asked. "We don't have to be done."

He didn't respond as she reached back and pulled her panties below her knees and slid her leg out. She didn't know what other hint she could give him so she turned her ass to him, spreading her legs out further, waiting for him.

"Rachel, what are? Fuck, we shouldn't. We need to stop."

"You don't really want to stop do you, Jonathon? I'll beg if you make me. Is that what you want? Your little sister to beg for your hard dick?"

He grabbed her hips, causing her to jump, and pulled her to the edge of the bed, still on her hand and knees. He was so much bigger than her, almost a foot taller and his hands felt big on her hips. She wondered if this is how Kitten felt with her, submitting her body, letting her have her way. She played overly innocent with Mr. Morgan, playing a role, but not here. She wanted him to take her as she was, inexperienced and new, but not oblivious. Naïve? Yes, but she wasn't a little girl either. She wanted this, now.

She reached between her legs and started rubbing her already swollen clit, moaning as she circled it with her finger, enticing him. She felt him move one hand from her, and closed her eyes as she felt the tip of his cock rub against her lips and the feelings of his head as it started to spread her lips ready to take her for the first time.

"Jonathon!" The voice came from the top of the stairs.

There are certainly times where a mother's voice is a welcoming sound, but this was absolutely not one of them. Rachel jumped up and frantically searched for her dress, forgetting about her underwear. Jonathon was jumping one legged into his shorts when he responded.

"Yea, mom, I'm down here."

"Have you seen Rachel? She was supposed to home by now? I see her purse in the kitchen. Do you think she left it?"

"She's down here," Jonathan replied frantically looking around. "She, uh, wanted to borrow my tennis racket." Rachel followed his eyes and ran over to grab the racket as her dress finally fell in place minus her bra and panties.

"Hey mom, I'm fine, about to come up and get ready for bed" Rachel responded. She gave up on her bra and snatched her panties from the bed.

"Put on your shirt, Jonathon, before she comes down here," Rachel admonished as she slapped his arm

"I'm trying!" he replied. They were going to get caught. This would be a disaster. Jonathon would be kicked out and disowned, she would be in counseling and grounded for life. She had to stop her mom from coming down.

She handed her waded panties to him. "Find my bra and hide these so mom doesn't find them when she gets your laundry. Just bring them to my room tomorrow. I'm going up." Rachel was scared but she didn't want to just leave him without saying something, not after this. She turned to the door and reached behind her, grabbing his dick through his athletic shorts, playfully squeezing it. Despite everything, he was still somewhat hard.

"That was fun. Thanks," she whispered, looking back at him.

"Yea, it was really hot. We'll talk later," he said, pulling his shirt down.

Rachel walked out the door hoping her mom didn't notice she didn't have a bra on as she walked up the stairs with a tennis racket in her hand.

"Rachel! How was your date?" her mom asked.

"It was just a movie. We had fun, thanks for letting me go."

"Well, you've earned it. Hold on a minute." Rachel moved as her mom called down the stairs to Jonathon.

"Get these beer cans out of the living room. This isn't your frat house. Why can't you be more responsible like Rachel?" Jonathan came to the door shifting his eyes between Rachel and his mother.

"Yea, Jonathon. You shouldn't drink so much at home anyway?" Rachel said with a smile.

"Thank you, Rachel," her mom replied. She then turned to Jonathon. "You should be more like your sister. Maybe y'all should spend more quality time together while your home this summer."

"Sure mom, quality time," he replied with a wink at Rachel.