Perspectives Pt. 3a - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it! Fuck. I'm sorry," if he was upset she couldn't tell through the uncontrolled bursts of laughter.

She leaned over to kiss him on the cheek and open her door to get out but he stopped her.

"Hey listen, about what you said. I'm not leaving you. We'll make it. I promise," he held her hand as he told her.

He was sweet. Maybe they get a make up session after this but that was about it. This would be a funny story that he tells his buddies one day. He would change it up so he didn't cum before the actual blow job, but that is all she will be, a memory. Someone he used to know.

"Okay, we'll see what happens," she replied.

He waited for her to pull the car out and followed her out of the parking lot. He really was a good guy but she was already thinking of him in the past tense when she pulled into her garage 20 minutes later.

She walked into the kitchen and saw some beer in the fridge. It wasn't too late but her parents were in bed since it was a work day for her dad in the morning. She looked around, opened the beer and tasted it, scrunching her face as the bitter drink when down, stinging. She stopped to adjust herself after the initial shock and then took a second drink which was better. She preferred the seltzer but this would do. She like how the buzz felt from the other day and needed something like that tonight. She drank it fast and grabbed another. They'd been in there forever so she was sure no one would notice them missing. She wanted to watch TV and text Emily so she grabbed her phone, turned out the light and walked to the living room. She froze as she came around the corner.

"Are you drinking a beer?" Jonathon was laying on the couch. She kept forgetting he was here for the summer.

"Not so loud, mom will hear."

"Maybe she needs to. You can't drink. What has gotten into you?"

"Oh, stop it. You drink all the time. You're drinking now."

"I'm 25 and you're 18. Mom will kick my ass and then yours and you're still in high school."

"Then stop talking so loud so she won't find out and you drank your senior year too."

"Whatever. Hide if she comes in and don't get me in trouble."

"What are you drinking?" she asked.

"A whiskey sour."

"Can I try it?"

"What? You've moved to hard liquor now that you have 15 minutes of experience? How long have you been drinking?" he asked.

"Stop making fun of me. I've had a bad night. Let me try it."

She saw his face soften a bit as he handed her the drink. "I don't believe I'm doing this. I swear if you tell mom, I'll spank the freckles off you."

Rachel grabbed the drink, "Of course you want to spank me and stop talking about my freckles. It sounds creepy when you do it," she took a bigger drink than she intended, and paid for it with a burning sensation down her throat. She started coughing and felt the outline of her stomach as it went down rough.

"Oh my god, that is terrible!"

Jonathan was laughing as he took the drink back. "That's what you get, party girl."

Rachel sat down on the couch next to his feet, pouting. She hated when he made fun of her and made her feel like a little kid. She grabbed her beer and took a drink hoping it didn't make her sick. She would never hear the end of it if it did.

"Why did you have a bad night? Did you and the puritan not sneak off and make passionate love under the stars."

Rachel pulled her hand back and smacked his leg hard. "Stop bullying me. Of we didn't. We watched a movie. And why did you call him a puritan?"

"I went to school with his brother. They had to sign these virginity pledges until marriage. Family is a bunch of religious freaks."

Rachel felt really bad hearing this. She was so aggressive with him earlier and was cheating on him with multiple people. She felt that sinking guilt start to rise up but quickly took another drink to see if she could wash it back down.

"What's wrong with your eye? You don't have pink eye do you?" He asked.

"Allergies," she responded, embarrassed.

"In one eye?"

"I just rubbed it too hard, okay. Stop pestering me. What are you watching?"

"Oh, baseball."

"Boring."

"Then go somewhere else."

"No, I want to watch tv. Let's change the channel."

"Not until this is over. It's the 9th inning."

"I don't know what the means."

"It means the tv is mine for another half hour or so."

"Whatever. Why don't you go on a date instead of sitting around here pestering me all the time?"

Jonathon looked down at her and lightly kicked her leg.

"I'm going to tell mom you're hurting me," she told him.

"Well, sober up first, lush," he laughed. I'm going to make another drink. Want a beer?"

"Now you want me to drink? Make up your mind, meanie."

"Look, you've already started. Do you want a beer or not?"

"Yea, and I'm going to change the channel."

"No, you're not. I have the remote."

Rachel crossed her arms and crunched her face up again. He was always so mean to her; treating her like a kid, not letting her watch her tv shows. Just a bully. She grabbed his phone that he left on the coffee table and started scrolling through his pictures, just to be nosy, when a text popped up.

Jennifer: Hey, when are you back in town? I really miss that.

Rachel looked and saw he was still making his drink so she scrolled through the conversation and saw it. Whoever Jennifer was, he had sent her a picture of his dick. It was hard and big. He was laying on their couch and she realized he must have sent it just before she walked in a few minutes ago. She noticed it was completely shaved, not like Mr. Morgan or Alex. She liked that and felt a now familiar tingle in her stomach.

"What are you doing?" Rachel jumped and was thankful her beer was empty or she'd have spilled it everywhere.

"Nothing."

"Where you looking at my texts?"

"No, I wanted to look at stuff online. Shopping, er, stuff."

"You're a terrible liar."

"It was an accident." He sat her beer down next to her and grabbed his phone.

"What did you see?"

"Nothing, who is Jennifer?" She asked.

"You... you shouldn't be so nosey."

"Is it your girlfriend?"

"Not your business, Rachel."

"You sent her a dick pic!" She realized she should have kept that to herself after she said it.

"What the fuck, Rachel? Seriously?"

"Stop yelling," she replied. "I told you it was an accident and who doesn't have a screen lock on their phone?"

"You're going to pretend you didn't see that or I'll tell mom you drink," he said.

"And I'll tell her you let me," she replied. "Do you really shave it all?"

"And that's it. Here is the remote. I'm going downstairs," he said as he tossed the remote on her lap.

"Don't be like that. I don't have anyone to talk to about this stuff and our phones are still blocked because of you," she said reaching for him to sit back down.

"That was a long time ago. Dad still has them blocked?"

"Yes, so talk to me. Sit down. Do you shave it all?"

Jonathon took a deep breath and rubbed his hands down his face. "I don't believe I'm having this conversation with you. Yes, I shave it. All of it. I like how it feels."

"Does your girlfriend like it?"

"I don't have a girlfriend, but some girls like it."

"Who is Jennifer then?"

"A girl I know."

"You send dick pics to just a girl you know?"

"Rachel, I mean, it isn't a big deal. We just mess around."

"Do you like when girls shave it all"

He looked away and shook his head again, "I've drank too much. That has to be the only reason I'm answering this, but, yes, I like when a girl shaves it all."

"I don't shave all of mine."

"I don't want to know," he replied.

"You think guys will like that I don't? Emily said they would like it."

"Then talk to Emily about it. I think that is better."

Rachel wasn't sure why. Maybe she wanted him to see her as an adult more. She stood up and raised her dress, pulling her black panties to the side.

"Look, it is pretty right? I have just a little bit of hair and I think it is cute."

"What the fuck, Rachel. Stop. This is too much. I'm going to my room."

"I don't know a lot about this stuff. Help me. Don't leave."

"You're a kid and that is why you don't know much about it," he replied.

"You were having sex in high school, so stop it. You're hard now so I guess I'm not too much of a kid."

"I'm not hard," he replied as he adjusted his shorts. "Put your dress down."

"No, let me see it. I made it hard, so I get to look at it."

"Did you seriously say that out loud? I'm your brother. Absolutely not. I'm going to bed."

"Don't leave. You are looking at mine and getting hard. Stop lying. Now let me see it."

Jonathon sat down and looked at her again. She felt his eyes on her pussy and hoped he like it now that Emily shaved it for her. She knew he was close. She forgot he was her brother. She was tired of being frustrated and left out; treated like a kid. She kept her panties over to the side as he pulled the front of his shorts down showing her his rock-hard cock.

"There, you saw it. Now let's put our clothes back on before mom or dad come in."

"I'm not ready to yet. Do you think it is cute? My pussy?"

"Rachel..., yes, it's hot, okay. You have red hair, so it looks good to not shave it. Happy?"

It's hot. She liked that. Her pussy is hot. She'd make Emily say that next time.

"I am happy and you're hard, why don't you touch it. You were hard before I got here so I know you want to."

He must have been tired of arguing. Taking a big swallow that took half of his drink, he started stroking it, looking at her and it made her wet thinking how she (her hot pussy) turned him on.

"Where you horny before I got here?"

"Yea, I was about to do this when you showed up."

"Am I making you horny or are you thinking about Jennifer?"

"Both."

She didn't like that. She dropped her dress but lowered the top to show her bra just before she pulled her tits out. Mr. Morgan liked them so maybe he would too. She pulled her dress back up and put her hand in her panties as he she watched him stroke his dick.

"Do you like my tits?"

"Yea, they look like a porn star I like," He replied as he stroked his dick faster.

"Porn stars have big fake tits. Mine don't look like that."

"Not all of them, her name is Alli. She's a blonde though. Your tits look like hers."

"So they turn you on?"

"Yea, a lot. I can't believe we're doing this. We need to stop."

"Stop worrying about it. Do you think about her doing that for you? When you watch her?"

"I think about more than that with her."

"Fuck her, she thought. She was here, not some porn star that he fantasized about."

"Then let me do it for you. You'd like that since I remind you of her. I want to try."

He stopped jerking off and dropped his hands to the side. He must have been tired of protesting, and that was all the invitation she needed. She walked over and kneeled between his legs taking his cock in her hand. She started stroking him just like she did Alex earlier.

His cock was nice. She liked it was shaved and wanted to see all of it, but his shorts were in the way.

"Pull your shorts down."

"No, it's too risky."

"Then take me to your room. Isn't that what you would do with Jennifer? Or your porn star, Allie?"

Rachel stood up and took her dress off, standing in front of him. She didn't care that her underwear didn't match. She walked over to her beer and grabbed it as she walked past him again on her way to his room, downstairs. At the top of the stairs she pulled the bralette off and walked down in just her black panties now, hoping he watched her ass as she descended the steps. She smiled as she heard the ice in his glass rattle as he downed the last of his drink and the rustling of leather as he stood up from the couch.

Walking in, she turned on his light and threw her clothes on his bed. Turning to the door she got on her knees, waiting for him. He walked in the door and stopped, looking at her. She watched his eyes go down her body as he took off his shirt showing his shaved chest. He was still athletic but hadn't been on the swim team since high school. He still looked like he worked out. He moved closer and pulled his shorts off, standing completely naked in front of her. He didn't talk when he reached her and she didn't wait to take his cock in her hand and continued what she started upstairs. She felt her tits jiggle while she stroked him and wanted to put her other hand back in her panties but she wanted to touch him more.

She kept looking up at him while she jerked him off. He had blonde hair like Alex's but it was a bit longer, but still had a slight curl. He was tall too and he towered over her now.

She moved her left hand up and held his balls. She liked how they felt, soft and hard at the same time in her hand. His dick was inches from her face as she massaged his smooth sack and stroked him faster. She liked the size. It was more like Mr. Morgan than Alex but she couldn't' get past the soft shaven skin around it. She wanted all of it.

She looked up at him and kissed the tip, swirling her tongue into the hole licking out the pre cum. It tasted different that Alex and wasn't as thick, but she felt the slickness of it when she pulled away and licked her lips with her tongue.

She followed Emily's instructions and licked down the sides, making it wet. She felt the blood pulsing through him has her tongue rolled over the soft veins, feeling them move under her lips. She kissed down and licked his balls. She heard a noticeable moan when she took one in her mouth. She did it more out of curiosity than know how. She didn't know if this was right but he seemed to like it. She kissed his sack and jerked him off with her hand until she felt his pre cum drip to her fingers. She was ready now.

She looked up at him, "Stop thinking of other girls. It's just me now. I want to make you cum. Do you understand?" She knew she was thinking of Mr. Morgan, but that didn't count in her mind. She could do that. She was spoiled and that was that. She was going to get what she wanted.

"Stop giving me orders, and do it, Rachel." He wasn't allowed to boss her around, but she liked it. He would never get to know that, she told herself.

She kept her eyes on his and opened her mouth. She felt his hand on the back of her head. She didn't resist has he softly pushed her head to his cock. The skin felt the same in her mouth as it did her hand, soft and almost fragile but with a fierce and powerful force underneath, overshadowing any feelings of weakness from the soft skin. She kept her eyes closed as she felt the tip rub the roof of her mouth. She knew she should do something with her tongue but didn't know what exactly and she was too focused on keeping her teeth off it. She pushed until she felt it was too far and worried she would gag so she moved her head back up, tightening her lips on his head. She thought of her tongue again and rolled it over the tip in her mouth, like she was French kissing his cock as she pulled it out.

"Who are you thinking about?" she asked

"Fuck, just you. No one else," he said through moans.

That is what she wanted. Just her. Not some stupid porn star. She felt his hand on her head as he pushed her lips back on his cock. He wasn't pushing too hard and it gave her a visual image that she liked; her on her knees in front of her older brother, her mouth on him, making him abandon his fantasies of Jennifer or Alli or whoever. She felt so alive with him in her mouth. So grown up. She moved her hands off his cock and held his legs wanting him to push her head until he was all the way in. She didn't resist the more he pushed until she finally felt a tickle in the back of her throat so she clenched her hands on his legs. He got the hint and she backed up a little but not too far. She knew how far she could go now so she found a rhythm which he matched with his hand on her head.

She wasn't sure how long she was sucking his dick, but her jaw started hurting and she didn't want to stop. She felt her saliva coming out of the side of her mouth, making a sloppy sound as she bobbed her head up and down his cock, faster. She felt his hand in her hair and wondered if she would like him to pull it, like she did Emily's, but the thought was lost as she felt him swell in her mouth and his hand pushed her more frantically.

She knew she couldn't keep up this way so she put her hand on his cock and jerked him off in her mouth. She moved her other hand to his balls since he seemed to like that earlier and played with them as she stroked and sucked him. She heard his breathing getting shallow and his thrusts in her mouth harder.

"You're about to make me cum," he said as his hand gripped her hair. "Fuck yes, keep sucking my cock. Don't stop." She liked how he was talking to her. She knew she had him when he lost control like that. Talking to his little sister, 7 years younger with his hard dick in her mouth. Like she was his little slut, just her.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," He moaned as he pretty much started fucking her mouth. She was still aware of her eye from earlier and she was all in now. She kept him in her mouth and felt his body shake as he thrust his hips forward and came. The first squirt hit the back of her throat and almost choked her but she kept it in until she couldn't hold it anymore. She pulled her head back but he wasn't done. Thankfully she pointed it lower, away from her eye, as he came on her mouth adding to the cum she couldn't swallow. Finally, he stopped and she felt it drip off her chin onto her tits and some of it on her legs. She didn't have time to process the taste when she swallowed what was in her mouth, only the feeling of accomplishment and the excitement of the rules they broke. He wouldn't call her a kid anymore either she thought triumphantly.

He stepped back and looked at her. She liked how big he looked, standing over her and how she felt on her knees, her mouth covered in her brother's cum. A good girl, she would tell Mr. Morgan. Maybe, she would even tell her brother. She licked her lips so he could see she liked what he did and finally the taste hit her along with the thick texture of the cum still in her mouth. It wasn't terrible but she wasn't sure she liked it on her face. She would do it if he liked it though. She'd do whatever he told her.

"Get on the bed," he said.

"What? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees."

She still had cum all over her mouth as she got on the bed like she was told with her ass in the air on all fours. She saw him looking at her tits hanging down and felt his hands run down her back before taking her black panties and jerking them down to her thighs.

"What? What are you doing?"

She liked how vulnerable she felt but wasn't sure where he was going to take this. She felt his hands rubbing her naked ass before he ran two fingers over her pussy, letting a moan escape as she felt one finger go in. She was so wet and the feeling of her panties down her thighs made her wetter. She arched her back and spread her legs as far as her panties would let her as he pushed the second finger in. Emily had put her tongue inside of her but this is the first time anyone had done this. Of her three encounters with men, this is the first time one of them had done anything for her.

She was losing control and pushed against his hand, fucking his fingers, wanting more, wanting everything. She lowered her upper body closer to the bed, pushing her ass further in the air, and felt her nipples rub the bed sheets as her tits bounced in rhythm with her hips.

"Oh fuck, yes," she heard her voice say, but just like before she was somewhere else. The taboos were piling up and none of that mattered to her right now. Her married boss, 20 years older than her; her best friend, and now her brother.