Perspectives Pt. 5a - Rachel

Story Info
Despite all the changes, she knew Alex was the stable choice.
9.7k words
4.62
2.6k
3
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to slow down. In the last week, I've had three different men cum on me; my brother, my boyfriend who apparently who is going to break up with me and my married boss. Oh, and I've fucked my lifelong best friend, Emily, who likes to be called Kitten while I punish her.

Her thoughts woke her as an all too familiar gnawing feeling in her stomach came back. She had to figure everything out before it all fell down around her. Last night's drinks were not helping clear her mind, either. She had never drank until this week and it felt like her and Emily were making up for lost time. Her head wasn't pounding but she could do with some water and ibuprofen. She felt something wet on her bare shoulder, looking over she saw Emily drooled on her in her sleep, and managed to get as close as humanly possible during the night. Thankfully the house was always cold or she would smother.

She moved and tried to slide her arm out, but Emily put her arm around her.

"Don't move, sweetie. I want to stay close to you," she said through her sleep.

"Did you lock the door?" Rachel asked, thinking of how bad it would be if Emily's parents opened it.

"Yea, I started locking it when we started fucking," Emily said with a small laugh coming out her sleep. Rachel held on to her.

We are fucking. We are fucking in her parent's house. And we fuck like we know what we're doing but we don't and this is crazy and I love it and I love Emily, but not this sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Don't we sound like sluts now? Listen to how we talk. We need to be careful when we aren't alone or we are going to get caught," Rachel held a hand to her head, covering her eyes.

"I like being your slut so I'll talk like this. You can talk to me however you want," Emily said as she kissed her cheek.

"I know, baby, it's just all so new. This week. Drinking and sex and ..."

"You see," Emily said pulling Rachel's opened pajamas to side exposing her tits. "You called me baby without even flinching. We belong to each other now. I'm your baby and I want to suck your perfect tits now."

Rachel grabbed Emily's hair causing her to whimper and pushed her mouth onto her nipple. She loved hearing her make that sound.

"Then suck them for a minute, Kitten. I need to wake up. We have to shower and meet mom at the house so we can ride together. Shopping, nails, and pedicures. Mom is paying for all of it. Emily didn't respond. She rolled her tongue over Rachel's nipples, hardening them, while she moved her hand down her stomach and started playing with the short red curls that she shaved for her.

"I need my pussy trimmed today before we leave," Rachel said through soft moans.

"Yes ma'am."

She grabbed Emily's hair and pulled it a little; she was sure she was a bit hungover so she didn't overdo it.

"Tell me it's pretty. Anytime you touch it or play with my hair, you have to tell me it's pretty. Pretty like yours.

"You're pussy is pretty, Ms. Morgan. Just like mine. I'll shave it and take care of it," Kitten replied.

"Good girl. Rub it a minute but we have to get up and pull your tits out; they are too gorgeous for you to hide them." Emily popped the buttons on her romper and pulled them out, squeezing her nipple with her free hand. They were beautiful. If she didn't know her, she would say they were fake. Her nipples hardened and pointed up when she was horny and she was even more beautiful. She petted Kitten's hair as she played with her pussy. She was perfect.

I can't slow down. Not now. Everything has changed and I want it to be this way.

Rachel's regular, "non work" phone beeped with a text:

Mom: Rachel, y'all need to get up if you're still sleeping. Be here by 12 so you can get ready and we can make our appointments before shopping. I'll take y'all to an early dinner too.

"Stop playing, Kitten and let's shower," Rachel commanded as she moved Kitten's hand. They were able to risk showering together since Emily's parents were passed out. They didn't get in until about 4 am so they would be asleep till late afternoon. Emily shaved Rachel's red pubic hair again, making sure to leave small curls like the last time. Rachel threw on some sweat pants and borrowed Emily's tshirt, which was too big for her, and helped her get ready.

"Wear these panties; I like thinking of your ass in them and get the new sun dress you bought so you can show them to me when I tell you to, and don't forget your cat ears. You'll wear them all day today. Do you understand?" Rachel smacked her on the ass and sat the black panties on her bed.

"Yes ma'am," Emily replied after jumping and grabbing her cheek. Rachel stayed with her in the bathroom to touch and kiss her and, when needed, smack her ass when she wasn't concentrating or played around too much. Despite not being able to keep her hands off her, they left on time.

"I'll get ready fast so we can go. Mom's getting us food too." Rachel drove the Mercedes through the expensive neighborhood, messing with the radio from the steering wheel. She loved this car and didn't look forward to not having it when Mr. Morgan and Ms. Laci come back from Colorado.

"I'm so hungry. I should have got a hot dog from last night," Emily replied.

"Seriously? A hot dog. You ate, like, four of them and how are you not hungover?"

"I want a big hamburger too. Like, a big, greasy double cheeseburger with bacon and jalapenos," Emily said rubbing her belly.

"That sounds terrible right now. I want a smoothie and then nothing until this feeling wears off. We drank way too much last night," Rachel felt her stomach roll when she turned down the main street.

"It was fun though. Are we going to do it again? Drink and fuck and play with each other until we go to sleep?" Emily moved her hand onto Rachel's leg; Rachel smiled despite her hangover.

"Yes, baby, we will. So long as you're good," she replied.

"I'll be good for you," Emily said with a slight squeeze on Rachel's thigh.

They pulled into the driveway and walked through the garage where Jonathon, her brother, and Rachel's mom were talking in the kitchen.

"Look, mom, I don't know how to turn on the washer or I would have done it. I was worried I would break it and then what?" Jonathon had his hands up in a "what could I do" pose.

"Oh, that's precious. You're 25 and the 'push to start' button is confusing? Soap. Timer. Start. You don't even have to separate them," their mom replied with her patented eyebrow cock and arms crossed over her chest.

"Well, Rachel doesn't wash her clothes and she has more clothes than she has freckles," he said as the girls walked through the door.

"Hey! You keep quiet about Rachel or you're going to get the patented Blonde Bomb Elbow off the ropes. Hold me back, Rachel!" Emily got into what she must have thought was a decent fighting pose.

"Are you wearing cat ears?" Jonathon asked as he turned to his potential opponent.

"Yea, so. Wanna pet me?" Emily said as she struck a modeling pose.

"Emily!" Rachel and her mom said in unison.

"Don't yell at me. He deserves to be teased for talking about Rachel. I'll see you in ring, Mister. Mom, can I have a hotdog?" Emily walked to the fridge.

"How old are you? And you still call her mom?" Jonathon smirked.

"She can call me mom all she wants, even if it upsets my part time son," Ms. Cartwright told him. "And no, Emily, you can't have a hotdog. We will eat later so get a banana or something light and Rachel get dressed."

"Wanna watch me eat this banana, don't you?" Emily whispered as she walked by Jonathon.

"You'd definitely know how, Kitten." He replied.

Rachel and Emily both froze.

"What did you call me?" Emily asked in a serious voice. "If you called me what I think you did, don't ever do it again."

"Chill out. I'm making fun of your cat ears. Where did that come from?"

Rachel let out a deep breath she didn't know she was holding. She realized then how bad it would be if her family found out about them. That feeling in her stomach came back, full force this time.

"Whatever perv," Emily said as she made sure Ms. Cartwright's back was to them. Looking at him she put the banana deep in her mouth and slid it out slowly pressing her lips around it.

"Emily, stop," Rachel grabbed her with one hand and the banana with the other, hitting her in the head with it.

"Oww, Rachel," Emily pouting holding her head. "You're so mean to me and I defended you."

"Stop it. That didn't hurt. Let's go, now." Rachel grabbed her and pulled her up the stairs to her room.

"I won't forget this, Jonathon! You and me in the squared circle!" Emily screamed as she was tugged up the stairs.

"Oh my god. He called you kitten and I thought we were done for," Rachel said laughing as they fell into her room. "It sounded so wrong from him."

"Come here and kiss your kitten," Emily said as she pulled Rachel into her. Rachel held her waist and met her tongue with her own before reaching around and squeezing her bottom.

"Show me your panties, Kitten." Emily stepped back and raised her dress showing off the black satin panties Rachel picked for her. "Those are cute on you, sweetie. I'll want to see them more today, but I need to get ready." Emily bounced around the room while Rachel did her hair and makeup. She walked to her bed where her clean clothes were still piled up. She would have to put them away or her mom would start in on her, but she noticed something on top of the pile.

"What the fuck?" She said, exasperated. "I was looking for those and this is the second time."

"What's wrong?" Emily asked.

"My panties. I end up missing a pair and then they reappear. Mom said I'm just being lazy and not looking but I wanted to wear these the other day and they weren't here. She picked up a pair of purple ones and showed Emily. "I thought you would like them on me, and the same thing happened with my new green pair too."

"Underpants gnomes!" Emily said as she threw her arms in the air. Rachel cut her eyes at her.

"Seriously, it pisses me off, ok," Rachel pulled the panties up her legs and adjusted them over her butt. Emily reached over and gave a soft squeeze and patted her ass.

"They are cute on you. I guess, Jonathon is stealing them. Isn't that what he did when your parents put blocks on your phones?"

"I was a kid so they weren't mine, but yea, it was mom's panties. Dad caught him and that was a huge fiasco."

"I mean, I guess it is creepy that he is jerking off in your panties. You should say something but don't tell your parents; they'll kick him out," Emily replied. She'd walked over to Rachel's dresser and was going through her panty drawer now, picking up pairs that she liked.

Rachel felt a pang of grief hit her when she saw Emily there in her room, knowing how things were with them. She couldn't tell her. She would leave and Rachel couldn't live without her now. What happens if she found out later though? What if Jonathon got caught again and told. What if? Rachel started crying and sat on the bed.

"Hey, woah, what's wrong. It isn't a big deal. Panties feel good when guys jerk off so maybe using yours didn't feel as wrong as getting your mom's, you know?" Emily sat next to her on the bed and put her arm around her.

"Emily. I need to tell you something," Rachel said wiping her eyes.

"What? Tell me. No secrets. What's wrong? You're scaring me," she said concerned.

"After I came back from my date with Alex, I, well, somehow, I kinda ..."

"Kinda what?"

"Kinda sucked Jonathan's dick," Rachel said burying her face. There was a long silence. She didn't want to look up from her hands.

"And wasn't expecting that," Emily said standing up. "What the fuck, Rachel? Why? I mean we are being really bad, I get it, but shit, girl."

"I know you hate me now and I fucked up. I was just really horny from my date and I saw a picture of his dick on his phone and he was horny and I wanted to practice for Mr. Morgan and it just sort of happened. I wasn't going to tell you and I told him it couldn't happen again." Emily took off her cat ears and put them on the bed. Kitten had left, in her place was a hurt friend, maybe a former friend, now.

"I'm not pissed that you did it, maybe a little weirded out because, wow, I wasn't expecting that, but I'm mad that you thought keeping this from me was okay. That's not fucking okay. I'm your wife now. I know that isn't real and maybe we are just silly, but it fucking feels real to me, okay. We're homebase no matter how fucked up the playing field gets and, man, this is pretty fucked up, I think."

"I'm sorry. If you want to go, I'll cover for you. Mom won't be upset. We can tell her you got sick or something. I understand if you don't want to look at me," Rachel said as her makeup ran down her cheek.

The room was quiet, and Rachel didn't want to take her hands away from her face again to see what Emily was doing. Finally, she felt the bed move and Emily's arm around her. Rachel raised her head and saw Emily had put her cat ears back on.

"Ok, last time. You tell me everything. Deal? I can't keep doing this crying confession thing with you anymore. That goes both ways now. I mean he is 7 years older so you didn't really grow up with him and he is cute, even if he is jerking off in your panties. God, that sounds so fucked up. Anyway, look. It isn't like you're going to be dating him and having babies so we'll handle it. No more crying and stress. We started this thing so we have to see it through. We can't go back to what we were."

"Seriously? You don't hate me? Or think I'm gross?" Rachel said as Emily wiped streaks of makeup off her face.

"I mean, it's a lot but you are like my sister, so I get it, I think, and I fingered your asshole last night after I had my tongue inside of it, so there is that too," Emily kept wiping her makeup not flinching at what she just said.

"Stop being so crude. It was sweet and it felt good. It showed me that all of me belongs to you. I felt special and now you have to do it all the time," Rachel said as she pecked her on the cheek, sniffling still.

"Well, we can see how Jonathon can help out your situation so you can fill me in on the details later but back to us. I want to belong to you. Make sure I'm your kitten. I need to be punished and taught a lesson, sometimes, so no more secrets. Love shouldn't be so hard. Not for us; so stop keeping things from me," Kitten told her as squeezed her arm. Rachel saw a familiar look in her eyes as Emily pulled her dress up to the bottom of her panties.

"Is that what you want? Right now? To be my slutty pet? After all that?" Rachel saw Kitten swallow when she asked.

It is what she wants, to be controlled. She just made a major confession and Kitten still wants her to be in charge. To keep being Ms. Morgan.

"Look, I'm going to fix my makeup so get on your knees and kiss my pussy. Tell me you're sorry for acting out and how pretty I am." Rachel pulled her hair softly and forced Kitten on the carpeted floor. She put on her makeup and Kitten kissed her through her panties and played with the short curly hair just above her wet lips. She could easily have cum, but she didn't want to risk anyone hearing her moan and she was loud. She would have to cut this short.

"Get some clothes for me and make sure they are cute or you won't get spanked like you want." Emily found Rachel a pair of mom jeans and short shirt to go with it. She put on her Chucks and hugged Emily before they walked out.

"You weren't thinking of leaving a minute ago, were you?" Rachel asked as they kissed.

"No, mom is buying us clothes and food so I'd have stuck around at least for today," Emily said pecking her lips back. Rachel smacked her ass as she walked out the door. Bad girl.

Their first stop was the nail salon in the shopping plaza near around the mall. Rachel's mom ended up in a light blue sundress like Emily's which made her day. Every time someone spoke to them, she said they were "twinsies" and would hop around her before giving her a bear hug. It was cute. Annoying, but cute but this was standard behavior for her so none of them were surprised.

"Stop bearing hugging, Mom. She doesn't like it." Rachel elbowed her slightly, causing Emily to turn and smack her arm.

"Yes, she does. It was just the other day she called me and said, 'Hey, Emily, I don't get enough bear hugs could you come over and do that since my kids hate me." Emily returned to the bear hug, squeezing Rachel's mom, who was laughing now.

"What? That isn't true. She likes my bear hugs the best!" Rachel reached around both of them and squeezed as hard as her small size would let her. Emily was a few inches taller than her and so was her mom, but she managed to get a pretty solid grip.

"Enough!" Julie said, laughing. "Act right and let's get inside. I swear y'all act like you're 12 sometimes."

"Julie Cartwright, our appointment is at 1:30." The receptionist greeted them with a smile and took them back for their pedicures. They spent their time talking about school and vacations. Rachel admired how pretty Emily looked in her blue sundress and realized that her mom looked so much younger than her 40 years, when her and Emily laughed with each other. She had Jonathon when she was 15. Rachel didn't know the circumstances, but her dad married her a year later and the families weren't happy about any of it. She finished high school but didn't work after that, her dad got a lucky break after law school and money wasn't an issue for them. She raised Jonathon and they had her when Dad was in college. They were lucky. She was lucky too.

"Earth to Braces," Rachel came out of her thoughts and saw Emily and her mom looking at her.

"What?" Rachel said confused. "I was just relaxing."

"You were in Never Never Land," her mom replied, laughing. "We were asking where you wanted to eat. Emily wants a hamburger and a hotdog and ice cream, it seems."

"And pizza!" Emily said too loudly causing the pedicurist to laugh at how excited she was.

"You can't have all that stuff, Emily. Jeez. How are you not over 300 pounds?"

"I'm a triathlete so I train all the time," Emily flexed her arm and asked the poor pedicurist to feel her muscle.

"Triathlete? Since when?" Rachel reached to smack her arm but wasn't close enough.

"Since last month. I swim in the hot tub, run to the kitchen and I rollerblade instead of biking but that counts. So there, triathlete."

Julie laughed while Rachel crunched her face at Emily.

"You've rollerbladed one time. You fell in your driveway and haven't touched them since and lounging in the hot tub is not swimming, neither is throwing me in the pool which what you spend most of your time doing.

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you, braces." Emily lounged back in her chair, triumphant. "One day, if you work hard, you too can feel the thrill of victory and cross the fini -"

THUMP

Emily froze while she tried to register what happened. Julie doubled over laughing along with the attendants. Rachel covered her mouth to stifle a laugh. It was luck more than skill; she had grabbed the small stress ball from the side table and made a perfect throw hitting Emily directly on the forehead. The stress ball was little more than a balloon filled with sand but the noise it made hitting her head made her laugh harder.

"Wha?! Who? Someone dies now," Emily looked around until her eyes found the stress ball on the ground. She erupted in laughter causing Rachel to almost cry with contagious laughs. It took a good 10 minutes for everyone to calm down and finish at the spa.

"Y'all are a riot. We need to do this more often." Julie walked with them to several stores before declaring that needed to look for some new patio decorations which neither Emily or Rachel were interested in.