Perspectives Pt. 5a - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard it may hurt you. This is crazy, Rachel. Are you sure?"

"I've got two fingers in my pussy and I'm begging you. Do you really want to know if I'm sure? Now, do it. Fuck me." He finally moved. She felt his hands on her hips. They felt strong like Jonathon's did. He was tall and strong. She liked how his thighs felt inside of hers as he pushed her legs further apart. Adjusting on the desk, she put her hands on his shoulders and leaned back so she could see when it went in. She was soaked so it may not hurt as bad as she'd heard from others at school, she reasoned. She felt the tip on the outside of her lips. They were so wet. He pushed forward but it when up her wet lips instead of in. It wasn't unpleasant.

"Relax." She looked at him and took her hand from his shoulder and grabbed his dick. She loved how it raged in her hand; it was her favorite part of each encounter, feeling the life inside and controlling it. She liked how it felt when it slid up her lips so she moved it up and down, letting just the tip rub her. She knew he couldn't last long and she wouldn't either doing this but it felt amazing. His cock in her hand, his arm muscles flexed holding her hips. She felt her juices drip out of her as she started to wrap her legs around his.

"Right here. Push it in. Do it, Alex." She arched her hips when she felt the tip start to go inside of her. She had put her fingers there enough to know the spot and she held his dick until she felt his head fully inside and she loosened up her body while he pushed. She startled when she felt the fullness of his cock go it. It didn't hurt like she thought it would and knew it had to be because she was soaking wet. She felt pressure and never closed her eyes as she watched it go in as best as she could. The feeling was different that when it was in her hand. So many sensations happened at once. Him inside of her, his thigh muscles clenching as he pushed and the feeling of his fingers on her hips. Everything happened all at once, and his face. She knew that he felt something amazing by the look in his eyes when he pushed until his pelvis hit hers. It was a look of complete bliss and then she felt him moving.

She moaned as he thrust into her and pulled her hips to him. He didn't start slow then go fast. He just started fucking her. They weren't making love and no one was giving anything away any more than something was being taken. She wanted Kitten and Mr. Morgan and Alex was always a part of her teenage life. Now this would be a part too, but no vows would be exchanged and hopefully no feelings would be hurt. Maybe he tells his college friends about the red head he banged in a mall. He leaves out the part that he had to be convinced or how scared he was but she wouldn't be there and didn't care.

"Oh, god, this feels good. Keep going. Don't stop." Rachel started to match his thrusts and leaned back on her elbows so she could watch him. She watched her tits bounce he time he trusted inside and the sounds were taking over the room as she grew wetter and he went faster. Her nipples were like rocks now and her moans escaped unabated by a fear of being caught. She didn't care anymore. Alex would lean his head back and then quickly look down, focusing on her bouncing tits then he would watch his dick go inside of her. She could tell he wouldn't last much longer.

Rachel wanted to cum so bad right then. This felt amazing but she wanted to rub her clit. She felt like she could cum this way but not before he did. Just as she reached her hand down, bracing on one elbow, she saw a shadow move near the doorway. She knew who it was and smiled. She had sent one text before she texted Alex. A text to Kitten.

Rachel: Come to our special place and take me or watch.

She didn't know if Alex was going to answer her text so she would have been fine with Kitten on her knees in front of her, but now she could watch. Alex's back was to the door but Kitten smiled as Rachel saw the dark blue sundress go up when Kitten put her hand in her panties, watching. Emily thought more about Kitten's mouth on Doug's throbbing cock and how he pumped her mouth full and she just swallowed it without more than a small flinch. She felt a tingling in her stomach and her toes started to curl. She braced on one elbow, moving her hand down.

"I'm going to cum. Where do ..." Alex managed to say through his heavy breaths.

"Inside of me. Cum in my pussy. I want it." If he was reluctant it didn't show. He grabbed hard and thrusted his dick into her as she moaned louder. She started to rub her clit which seemed to surprise him but it wasn't for long. He was in a different world.

"OH fuck, I'm cumming. Fuck, this is..." He grabbed her hard and pushed as far in as their bodies would allow. She rubbed her swollen clit as she felt his cum shoot inside of her. He arched his back putting him deeper in while he emptied himself. She felt every pulse as her body milked him dry.

"Leave in it. Don't take it out, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming. I'm ..." Rachel arched her back, and she felt a pain in her elbow; it would be bruised but the orgasm ripped through her body to her legs clasped around him, to her toes curled in the air, through her bouncing tits, to her stomach and ending with a tingling in her fingertips before finally leaving her body into the tense air of the room with the flickering fluorescent light. She collapsed.

Rachel was clenching her hands, trying to get feeling back in them and Alex slowly moved back. She jumped a little as he pulled out of her and she felt semen go down her leg. She didn't think about it coming back out and making a mess.

"That just happened," Alex said as he looked for his clothes. He threw on his boxers and pants while Rachel reached for her panties. She was a mess and wasn't sure how to clean up. Alex had his shirt on now and was franticly looking around.

"I hope no one heard us. We were kinda loud, weren't we," he said looking to the door.

"I was loud; you were focused. That felt really good, Alex." Rachel walked over to him and hugged him. She was still naked and felt is cum all the way down her leg. He hugged her back but it was short.

"I can't believe we did that. Inside of you too."

"We didn't do that; you did, sexy," Rachel said with a laugh.

"Yea, I guess I did. We have to do that again before I leave for school and every time I come back between semesters." Rachel looked at him as he said it and kissed his cheek.

"Of course, we will. Every time. Let's go out separate in case there is anyone in the hallway. It won't be as suspicious. I'll finish getting dressed. Love you." Rachel picked up her bra and jeans, looking for her shirt that somehow made it across the room. She must has thrown it off. "Love you, Alex."

"Love you, too." He left with a kiss.

After she heard the door close she waited. She knew Kitten was smart enough to hide in the other room when he left but her heart skipped when she saw her friend. Her pretend wife. Kitten ran up to her, grabbed her face and kissed her hard. Rachel smiled as they unlocked from each other.

"Did you see him fuck me? Was I pretty like you? You were so pretty with his dick in your mouth. Was I pretty? Tell me." Rachel felt tears start but she wasn't sad. She wasn't embarrassed that cum was dripping down her body. She wanted to talk. She wanted to hear her Kitten. She wanted approval for the changes in her over the last week.

"You're prettier than me, baby. You looked perfect fucking him. Your perfect little pussy and red hair. I love you." Emily wiped her own eyes and kissed Rachel softly on the lips.

"No one is prettier than Kitten. I'm a mess and I need to ..."

"I've got you. Ride or die. Give me your panties. You can put on a new pair that I bought. Trust me. I'll fix this." Kitten kneeled down and wiped up her leg, using her panties.

"It won't ruin them, will it?"

"No, I'll wash them. I'll take care of you."

"I'm gross."

"I would kiss every inch of you, if you want." Kitten looked up at her and wiped the silky fabric around the inside of her thigh. Rachel petted her head and played with her cat ears as Emily wiped her legs

"Don't temp me," Rachel said with a small smile. Emily kissed the inside of her thigh. "Want me to, Ms. Morgan? Every inch?"

"No, just dress me. My Kitten." Emily wiped her legs and grabbed one of the pairs of red panties she bought, putting them on Rachel.

"Red ones; like Velma's." Emily smiled as she ran them up her legs.

"Like Velma's." Rachel watched while Emily grabbed her bra.

"C'mon. We have to meet your mom soon. Put this on before I won't let you."

"We used to talk here all the time. About boys. How we were going to be famous. Can we do that for a minute? Please?"

"Ok. We have to hurry. Put your clothes on first." Emily reached around her body and snapped her bra on, and started adjusting it.

"No, just hold me." Rachel slid down the desk and sat on the floor. "Hold me, Kitten. Please."

Emily sat on the old carpet and held her. Rachel was on the floor in her bra and panties and let Kitten hold her.

"We talked about boys but you loved me?" Rachel sat her head into Kitten.

"Yes, I loved you, but I loved talking boys with you and everything else. I loved you and wanted you to kiss me in this office." Rachel felt Emily rub her back and play with the back straps on her bra, running her fingers over it. "One night I was so close to kissing you here; I got home and made myself cum twice thinking of how you would look naked." Kitten kissed her forehead and held her close.

"Did I ruin our place?" Rachel felt Kitten hands comfort and caress her at the same time.

"I'm sitting here holding you in your underwear, baby. Do you think I'm disappointed? I got to watch your first time and I knew you were looking at me." Kitten ran her hand over her tits and squeezed her. "You watched me too, so this isn't as perfect as you letting me have you back then but it's close."

"I loved this place and I loved being here with you. I didn't know you wanted me," Rachel said as she kissed her cheek.

"It's okay. I wanted you enough for both of us and now we've fixed it. We are getting rings, right? I know it may be silly but it's important to me."

"Yes, rings, but hold me Kitten. Let's pretend we are back there again but different. I'm half naked so that helps, right?"

"Right, baby."

"Mr. Morgan texted me about my surprise. How does he know? Him and mom know?"

"Yea, that's weird," Kitten said as she ran her hands over Rachel's belly. "I love your big freckles on your belly. They are magical."

"Are you listening? Mr. Morgan knows so it is important. He loves me, right?"

"I'm sure he thinks a lot of you," Kitten said. Rachel didn't like that at all.

"Thinks of me? What does that mean?"

"Hey, he loves me, doesn't he? You know more about men than I do." Rachel didn't like Emily's reaction, but she came around.

"Yea, he must love you to talk to your mom about a surprise." Rachel saw a look that she didn't recognize and didn't like, but Kitten's smile came back.

"Let's sit here. We have to meet your mom but we have a minute. I'll dress you when you're ready."

Emily held Rachel tight and she felt she could have sat there in the dark abandoned store all day with her kitten. She was finally able to get her dressed and they went to meet her mother. During the meal they winked and smiled at each other, passing their secret across the table so only they could know it. The surprise? The Mercedes. Mr. Morgan made a deal with Rachel's parents to buy the car very cheap. Rachel didn't know the details but she felt certain it was because he loved her and wanted to buy her nice things.

She was 18, driving a 75,000 car, having an affair with her forty something year old boss, dating her best friend and she had a date the next day with a girl she met at the mall. Life was changing fast for Rachel and her Senior year was still a few months away.