Perspectives Pt. 5a - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, girls. Here's the card. You know the rules. Go easy. We meet back in two hours to eat. Let's just do burgers and, Rachel, I have a surprise for you later."

"Yes! Surprises," Emily cheered with her arms in the air.

"It's for me, not you." Rachel quickly pulled Emily's arm down and before she embarrassed her more.

"I think you'll both enjoy it. Two hours, then meet at the restaurant." Julie left the girls as they made their way through the mall.

"You want to hang out tomorrow?" Emily asked as she did a side hip bump on Rachel, knocking her into a bench in the middle of the walkway.

"Stop being a brat, Kitten. You're going to get it," Rachel huffed.

"I like when you call me that in public, sweetie." Emily scooted closer to her and squeezed her wrist.

"I like it too, but we have to be careful. We've been pretty reckless lately, you know?"

"I get it. So tell me about Jonathon. How did it happen?" They walked and Rachel made sure her voice wasn't loud enough for anyone else's ears. She finished while they shopped for make up and Rachel waited for Emily to respond.

"So? Was it big?"

Rachel stopped what she was doing and looked at her, amazed.

"I just spilled my guts and that is what you want to know?"

Emily looked around for a moment as if in thought, "Yea, I mean, maybe it is too soon but I was just curious. Yea, that is what I wanted to know. Sorry. Is it big?"

Rachel shook her head for a moment, still amazed at her friend.

"Yea, it's big and he shaves all of it."

"OH! That looks really hot. Did you save the pic from his phone?"

"NO!" Rachel looked around and saw people staring at her. She didn't mean to be so loud.

"No, I didn't and he probably deleted it. Stop asking."

"How hot was it? Seriously?"

Rachel walked closer to Emily and thought about how badly she wanted him. If her mom hadn't called for him, he would have done it and she wanted it, begged for it. She felt her pussy tingle thinking about how close they came.

"It was really hot, ok. Like, I wanted his dick everywhere. My mouth, inside of me, cumming on me, everything. Only you've made me wetter. Happy? I wanted him to fuck me until we passed out."

Emily was quiet and Rachel couldn't believe she said it all out loud. She felt Emily's hand next to her, turning she saw the corners of her mouth turn in a small smile.

"God, that sounds good. I love you." Kitten rubbed her finger down her hand in a secret touch meant for no one else to see.

Rachel didn't know what to feel. She was horny now and had been a mess all day. She didn't know how relieved she should feel since it was her brother but she felt bold again. Fearless. Kitten's approval had that affect and so did her submission. Rachel was in charge now. Ms. Morgan.

"Let's go see if Just Kate is working," Rachel pulled out her phone to check her messages.

"Who?" Emily walked over to a quarter machine to get one of those stupid bouncy balls that she would lose in about three minutes.

"Just Kate. Velma. The girl who texted me last night. Remember?" Rachel pulled up the picture of Kate showing her red panties under the skirt Rachel had bought her.

"Oh shit! I thought I was dreaming. No wonder I thought about Scooby Doo today. I thought I was just being a weirdo." Emily held the phone and zoomed in. "I'm going to buy a pair of red panties, right now."

Rachel laughed, grabbing her phone.

"Let's go say, hi and don't tease her too much, ok? I think she will be a fun friend. Maybe for both of us. I think we need a new set of people to be around, you know? Maybe people who won't mind what we have." Rachel walked faster to the store before Emily got distracted again."

"Let's go! I want to look at the new tablets too. I want dad to get one for me for Christmas."

The store was crowded but Rachel spotted Kate helping someone near the back corner. She caught her attention and Kate smiled seeing her and waved. They walked around avoiding the salespeople until Kate finally ran up to them.

"Hey, Rachel, I didn't know you were stopping in." Kate paused in mid hug and stopped. Rachel saw the awkwardness and finished the hug for her. This was only the second time they had seen each other but Kate did send a pic to her and the flirting was mutual, if not awkward, for Kate.

"Thanks for the save; awkward hug moment. Sorry." She blushed and the red of her cheeks was emphasized by her dark rimmed glasses. She turned to Emily, "Oh, hi. I'm Kate."

"Short for Katherine?" Emily asked.

"Uhm, no, just Kate," she responded. Rachel rolled her eyes knowing Emily wouldn't be able to handle that.

"Oh my god! Just Kate. I get it now. You're the best." Emily grabbed Kate in a bear hug which, surprisingly made her laugh. Rachel pulled her away.

"Seriously, Emily. She's working." Rachel looked around making sure no one too important looking saw them. Kate was still laughing.

"No awkward hugs on your end. Emily? Is that right?"

"Yep and I'm in charge of this friendship. Nice to meet you." Rachel laughed at her antics and it seemed to put Just Kate at ease.

"What are you all doing today?" Kate asked as she pretended to type on her tablet like they were customers.

"Shopping, manicures, and stuff with my mom and Emily. We wanted to say hello. Want to hang out after you get off?"

"I can't. I work till 9 and have to grab my sister after. We still on for tomorrow? I wrote the date down. Not that it is a date. I didn't mean that. You know, friends hanging out. Unless a date is okay. Why do I do this." Kate shut her eyes and huffed. Emily, not listening to anything Rachel told her about teasing her had started moving Kate's hair off the front of her shoulder and trying to twirl it.

"I would totally put a little curl in the bottom of your hair, Velma." Emily adjusted Kate's shirt sleeve before Rachel admonished her.

"Emily, fuck. Don't call her that." Rachel said between her teeth.

Kate laughed again. "It's okay. I mean I get it all the time. You can call me that if you want." She smiled big at Emily and seemed to relax again.

"Yea, we are still on for tomorrow. Downtown Grounds, right?" Rachel tried to move Emily away when she started playing with Kate's hair again.

"Yea, that's it. It'll be fun. They have all kinds of crazy coffee drinks. Have you been there?"

"Me? Oh no, I don't get down that way much but it sounds fun," Rachel replied.

"Well, thanks for coming to see me. Nice to meet you, Emily. I have to get back to work."

"Bye Velma!" Emily said too loudly before Rachel pulled her away. Kate laughed and matched Emily's silly wave.

"Bye Kate. See you tomorrow," Rachel said giving a side eye to Emily.

Once they got outside the store, Rachel let her have it.

"What the fuck, Em? I told you not to tease her too much. We don't even know her and you were playing with her hair and calling her Velma. What if her boss heard us being stupid?"

"You told her to show you her panties so I don't want to hear it."

"That's different."

"How? Can I see them again?"

"No, you can't."

"Please. I'll behave for the rest of the time we're out."

"Fine. One more time." Rachel handed her phone to Emily and they walked to a small jewelry kiosk. Just before she was about to grab her phone back she heard a familiar voice.

"Rachel! Hey." Turning she saw Alex walking towards them and he was with Doug, Emily's pretend boyfriend who she dumped after he tried to, well, enter the wrong hole as she put it.

"Oh look, It's Doug sneaking up from the rear end; how droll," Emily said with a smirk. "Watch yourself, Alex. He's a dangerous man."

Alex ignored Emily which is something he has always done and hugged Rachel. He kissed her as he pulled away and held on to her hand.

"C'mon, Emily. Stop it. Let's not air our business. Come over here and talk to me." Rachel watched Doug attempt to hug Emily but she managed to slip under him and walk towards the lingerie store daring him to follow her.

Alex and Rachel watched them walk off.

"You doing okay? Sorry I haven't called. I'm busy with the new coach and getting everything together." Alex squeezed her hand. He was sweet and he was leaving and Rachel wasn't sad. It was an odd feeling but things changed and there wasn't much room for each of them in the other's life. He just hadn't admitted it to himself, yet.

"I'm good. Hanging out and working for Mr. Morgan. It's girls' day so we are meeting my mom in little bit. Why are you hanging out with Doug?"

"He wanted to go to the batting cages so we did that and ate. I have to meet Jackie over at the store to help with some boxes. Doug was supposed to help but I don't think that is going to happen." They both glanced in the store and saw Doug following Emily around as she picked up pairs of red panties, holding them up to her. Alex's sister, Jakie, ran the spa they went to earlier and he helped her out from time to time.

"She's a mess but, I'll run him off and back to you if I can." Rachel said laughing to herself.

Alex laughed and kissed her. "Ok, well, I won't hold my breath. Call me tonight and let's maybe hang out tomorrow."

"I have plans tomorrow but maybe Monday. Love you." She kissed him as he made his way to the salon and Rachel went into the lingerie store just in time to hear Doug.

"Look, it was an accident. I swear. I wasn't trying to ..."

"Trying to what?" Emily asked as she pressed a skimpy red bra against her dress. It was way too small for her but it did satisfy her goal to tease Doug. "Hey Rachel? Doug was just saying how he was going to make everything up to me and apologize profusely for not respecting my wishes and buy me a squishmellow. Right, Doug?"

"You're killing me. I'm sorry. Ok and, yes, I will buy you something." Rachel hid her laughter. Emily would tease him and keep him around but she had no real interest in him. Not like her and Mr. Morgan. It was fun to watch though.

"I'm going to buy these. Let's go find some jeans after this." Emily pushed passed Doug who was still apologizing. Leaving the store, they walked to the far end of the mall passing a large empty store with the windows covered.

"Hey Emily, look, they are going to put something there finally," Rachel said with a smile. Emily had a job at the old store where they used all her paycheck to buy clothes at a discount. The back door to the store had a bad lock so her and Emily would pretend to leave at night but sneak back in and sit there in the dark talking. Rachel was 15 and so jealous that Emily had a job. She missed those silent nights in the dark building. It was the most adventurous thing she ever did. The store closed last year.

"So much fun. I miss that place." Emily replied looking over the store with a distant look in her eyes.

They made it to one of the anchor stores and Emily was being nicer to Doug but Rachel wasn't in the mood for being a third wheel so she hinted that he needed to go but Emily either didn't care or wasn't interested in him leaving. When she picked up a pair of jeans that Rachel knew wouldn't fit her she realized it was the latter.

"I'm going to try these on. Let's go to the dressing room over there. No one uses it." Emily pulled Doug over with Rachel following behind them.

"They don't use it because it is closed. It has been since Covid," Rachel told her.

"Then keep watch," Emily said with a wink.

"What are you about to do?" Rachel asked looking around.

Rachel watched her grab Doug and look around before going back into the dressing room area. Emily was always teasing so Rachel thought this was just more of her antics but her curiosity took hold. She moved the maintenance sign in front of the entrance and walked towards the room where Emily had a left a crack in the door.

She walked up to the door quietly and saw Emily and Doug kissing. His hands were already on her ass. He was taller than her and kept his dark hair short. He played baseball with Alex in high school and was built about the same. Emily was on her tiptoes to kiss him. After a minute, she grabbed his hands and pulled them off her and she stood back.

"Are you going to try something like that again?" she asked him.

"Look, I said no, ok, shit. I'm sorry." He moved towards her and tried to put his hands on her waist but she stopped him.

"Back up and unzip your pants," she told him.

"What? Fucking Rachel is right outside. Are you crazy?"

"Are you wanting to hurt my feelings again?"

"No, it's just ..." Before he could finish, Emily pulled the sundress over her head showing him the black bra and panties she picked out for her. She unsnapped the bra, letting her tits fall out and got on her knees in front of him. Doug's pants were open so Emily grabbed them and pushed them down to the floor and pulled his cock out of his underwear.

Rachel held her breath as she watched her grab his dick which wasn't completely hard yet and start stroking it. She had him turned sideways from the door so she could see out but he couldn't and she smiled for Rachel. Slowly, almost instinctually, Rachel put her hand under her shirt and started rubbing her nipples through her bra. She couldn't risk the noise of unbuttoning her jeans so this would have to do.

Emily stroked him until his cock stood up and teasingly, she moved her head forward and licked the underside of his shaft with her tongue. Doug put his hand on her head but she moved it off and waited so he knew not to do it again. Leaning in again, she kissed the tip and ran her tongue over it so that it glisten in the dressing room light. She looked right at Rachel, through the crack in the open door and took him into her mouth.

She couldn't believe how turned on this was making her. Watching Emily in her black panties sucking a cock. She was good at it if Doug's moans were an indication. She moved from sucking him to playing with his balls and licking her tongue up the sides. The more she licked him the sloppier it got and the sounds were loud, but Rachel was entranced and didn't worry about being caught. She wanted to go in there and help her. She didn't care if she sucked his dick or played with her. She wanted in. She thought about Mr. Morgan and how he was going to take her when he got home then she thought of Jonathon and realized that she would have let him have her right there in front of them. That's how this would go she thought. Her first time would be her brother or a married man and she would have let either one or both take her right then. She reached for the button to undo her pants when her phone buzzed. Thankfully it was on vibrate. She quickly looked down.

Mr. Morgan: Let me know when your mom gives you your surprise today. I look forward to our conference call in the office Monday morning.

He was thinking of her. What surprise? And the call to work. She could dress up for him. Show him how she could make herself cum now and ...

She looked from her phone to see Emily jerking Doug off near her mouth. He was close. Emily winked at Rachel as she took him back in her mouth and he let out a moan, thrusting his hips toward her. She saw Emily flinch but then her throat move while she swallowed his cum. She kept her hand on him, squeezing out the last of it before she slowly ran her lips off him and swallowed one last time looking right at Rachel.

She needed a release.

Rachel turned from the dressing room and sent a text to Emily, walking fast, she sent a second text to Alex.

Rachel: Hey Alex r u still at the mall. Come to door near Éclair's.

Alex: uh, ok. Give me a second.

Rachel tried as casually as she could to wait but her heart was racing and she was soaking wet after seeing Emily. It wasn't going to be Mr. Morgan or her bother. She reached back to the most normal thing she had before these last weeks. Thankfully Alex walked up.

"You ok? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. I was tired of being a third wheel. I want to show you something." She grabbed Alex's hand and quickly went through the exit doors into a service hallway.

"Are we supposed to be in here?" He protested.

"No, but that's okay, isn't it?"

"You have been Ms. Adventure here lately but, seriously, what's back here?" Rachel turned the corner and saw a familiar door. She grabbed the knob, pushed, turned it right until it clicked and pulled the door open.

"Shit, Rachel. Did you just break into a store?" Alex stood with his mouth agape looking up and down the hall. "We're going to get in trouble. What's in here?" Rachel pulled him inside the dark store. The windows were covered but the lights from the mall provided a feint glow, enough to see. Rachel recognized the walls but everything else was gone except for the cashier stand and some clothing racks. The far corner had been used for storage but the wallpaper was the same. Memories were flooding back but she didn't have time to embrace them.

"Come here." Rachel pulled Alex around a corner to another door and walked into an office. She turned on the fluorescent light and, thankfully, one of the two bulbs worked giving off a soft gray light.

Rachel turned to Alex and pulled off her shirt.

"Rach ..."

"How do you want to go to college, Alex? A virgin?"

"Look, if this is about me accidently, you know, the last time, I said it was new and ..."

"How, Alex? How do you want to remember me?" Rachel unsnapped her bra. Her tits fell to her body and she watched his eyes run over breasts. Her skin was so pale and the gray light emphasized it more. She started to unbutton her jeans.

"Take off your shirt, Alex." He paused but not for long. He pulled his shirt off revealing his athletic body. His tan seemed off color in the light but his shaved chest looked nice. Rachel unzipped her jeans and let them fall to the floor. She leaned back against the desk in her panties. Looking at him.

"Take off your pants, Alex. I want to see it again." He was going to protest; she could feel his nervousness. She was too far gone to be nervous now. He undid his jeans and pulled them off. She could make out his dick under his tight boxers. The slick fabric going to his mid thighs looked strange under the grayish light, almost like the bright white color was in a black light. He stood in front of her and waited. She leaned up and quickly pulled off her panties and leaned back against the desk.

"Don't you think it's pretty?" She ran her fingers through the short curls Kitten shaved for her. "I think it's pretty and I want you to think that too. Don't you like pretty things, Alex?"

"This is not how I thought ...," he stammered.

"What? How this would happen? Married first? In a bed of roses? Angels singing or something?" Rachel sat back on the desk and spread her legs. The air hit the wetness on her lips and she felt her arousal drip to the inside of her thighs. "Do you want to leave? Then leave, but I want you. You don't want to go to college a virgin, do you?" She started rubbing her pussy but knew she couldn't take much more. She kept thinking of Kitten's lips, how they looked wrapped around that hard cock.

He's yours. Take him. Let me all the way out.

The voice took her and there was no going back now.

"Take them off. Your dick has to be throbbing. You're probably thinking about how my mouth looked right before I put the tip in last time. How many times have you jerked off thinking about it? Now you can make up for it. Take them off."

"I don't have a condom," He said as pulled his underwear off. His cock was a rock and she knew from last time that he wouldn't last long but that wasn't the point this time. He didn't shave like Jonathon and she could make out the dark blonde hair around his hard dick and she saw the drops of precum shining, glistening in the gray flickering light.

"I've been on birth control since I was 15 and we've not been with anyone else. C'mon Alex. I want this. Take me. Come over here and do it."