Perspectives Pt. 8

Story Info
It's all coming together or falling apart.
11.6k words
4.52
2.5k
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains incest

Rachel walked into her room, drying off from her shower and threw her towel over the chair before grabbing her phone to see if Emily or Kate texted. Neither had. Pulling her hair out of a second towel, she grabbed a pair of panties from her drawer and slid them on. She figured the girls would want to hang out today so she found her white lace bra that matched the silk panties she picked out in case things took a fun turn; she wanted to match, of course.

Her phone buzzed:

Kitten: Hey Braces. U up?

Rachel: Yea, getting ready. U want to hang out

Kitten: Yea, send a pic.

Rachel posed for a selfie, trying to get her tits in the image so Kitten could enjoy them.

Kitten: Ur so pretty. I'm going to kiss all your freckles when I see u.

Rachel: Maybe, I'll let you. Let's take Just Kate to Bunny's for milkshakes.

Kitten: I just left there so I'll call her. She has to take her sister to work.

Rachel: You stayed there last night?

Kitten: Yea

Rachel: Did u have sex?

Kitten: No, her sister was there but we made out a lot and she let me see the pics she sent you.

Rachel: OMG her kisses are amazing.

Kitten: I know! So hot how she is shy but then attacks you. Those kisses on your chin tho.

Rachel: Yass!! She could have done anything she wanted to me after that. Her hands feel good too. The way she holds you.

Kitten: I know and now I wish we could have played more but her sis is really cool so it was fun.

Rachel: Is her sister cute?

Kitten: Yea, she is our age too and she likes me. Really wants to meet u. She has red hair too.

Rachel: Cute. Send a pic of her and come over. We can take my car and pick up Kate.

Kitten: kk

Rachel: Did I tell you Mr. Morgan is coming home in 2 days? He must miss me so bad to cut his trip short. Right?

Rachel grabbed her hair dryer while she waited for a reply. She got frustrated when Kitten didn't respond.

Rachel: Right, Kitten?

Kitten: Yea, he must miss you.

There. She agreed with her and she knew more about men than Rachel did. Mr. Morgan must love her to keep her a secret from his wife and buy her presents. Emily must feel a little jealous is all. Rachel would make her feel better later. She heard a knock at the door.

"Yea?"

"Hey Rachel, it's me. Can I come in?"

It was her older brother, Jonathon.

"Is Mom or Dad home?"

"No."

"Yea, you can come in."

Jonathan paused when he saw her in her bra and panties. She had already had sex with him and didn't see a need to hide and she wanted to be more comfortable with men so she figured this was part of it.

"Damn, I didn't know you were half naked. I'll come back."

"It's fine. What's up?"

"Just wanted to see if you wanted to talk about yesterday."

"I'm good. It was fun, right?" She said as she pulled more kinks out of her long red hair.

"Well, yea, but I want to make sure you aren't upset or anything."

"I came really hard and I like how you take control of me like that. You came really hard too. You covered me."

"Do you like that?"

"Yea, it makes me feel good seeing you that turned on. Knowing I did it. I think I like the dirty talk too. It's fake so it's fun. If you really thought that about me, I'd be pissed. Do you like my body? Look at me and tell me I'm pretty." Rachel turned to him and gave him a full view. Her freckles made her skin seem darker on her face and shoulders but her tits and belly were ghost white except for the few large freckles on her stomach that Kitten called her solar system.

"Yea, you're hot. Now stop teasing me. Are you going to see Kate?"

"Yea, and I'm not teasing you." She pulled her panties to the side to show him her pretty red curls. "Now I'm teasing you," she said with a laugh.

Jonathan stood and unzipped his pants. "Now, you're going to have to take care of it."

"I don't have time. I will later. I promise."

He pulled his cock out and she found herself staring. She loved how it was shaved and he was really good looking the more she thought about it and until the last week, she never thought about it, but she could do worse than this hot 25 year old in her room with his big cock out. Felling a tingle in her stomach, she turned back to the mirror.

"Jerk off and make him really hard and I'll help. We have to hurry though because Emily will be here soon."

"I'm almost hard now," he said as he sat on the bed and watched her.

"Is seeing me in my panties making you hard?"

"Yea, like I said, you're hot."

"Hotter than Jennifer?"

"Yea, I'm going to see her tomorrow."

"Did she send you any more pics?"

"Yea, her tits. She really misses me."

"Send those to me so I can look at her and now stop thinking about her." Rachel grabbed a pillow from her bed and put it on the ground near Jonathon and got on her knees.

"Bring it here. We have to hurry."

He stood up and took a step towards her so she grabbed his stiff cock and started jerking him off.

"You want it in my mouth? she asked, looking up at him.

"I want it inside of you."

"Not this time. Do you want it in my mouth? Tell me you want it in your little sister's mouth."

"I want it in your mouth."

"Tell me."

"Suck my dick, Rachel." He put his hand on her head and pushed his dick in her mouth, tasting the salty precum on her tongue. He wouldn't last long, she thought, considering how hard he was before she started sucking him. Even though she was new to blowjobs, the excitement of what they were doing usually did him in. She pulled back and looked at him.

"Look down my back at my panties. That looks good doesn't it?"

"Yes, it looks good. Now put my dick back in your mouth."

"You think I'm a slut?"

"No, just suck my dick, Rachel."

"I am a slut though. Why won't you treat me like one?"

He put his hand on her head and started fucking her mouth as she held his legs. The force of his trusts pushed his dick deeper in her mouth than what she had done before so she concentrated on not getting choked.

"Like this, slut? Is that what you're wanting?" She whimpered hearing him get so turned on and would easily have fucked him if she had time. Pulling back, she licked the sides of his dick, cupping his balls in her hand before stroking him harder.

"Why did you call your little sister a slut? You shouldn't be fucking my mouth like I'm some whore, either."

"Shut up." He put his cock back in and fucked her mouth harder and she felt him swelling so she pushed him back so only the tip was in her mouth. Grabbing his cock, she started jerking him off, and felt the familiar twitch in his cock and watched his thighs tense as she tasted the first spray of cum on her tongue while he held her head and unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed it all and pulled her lips back to kiss the tip, licking off what was left and getting up.

"Fuck, you're getting good at that."

"When you have sex with Jennifer, I want you to think about me. Ok?"

"Yea, ok. Fuck. I didn't come up here for that but damn."

"I need to get ready, so go. Oh, and we don't have to have big talks about this, ok? I know what I'm doing and you do too so let's just keep the deep conversations about other things."

"Deal. I'm going to get a shower and meet the guys at Randy's."

"We are going to Bunny's and not sure afterwards."

"Alright, well, behave and I'll talk to you tonight if you don't stay at Emily's."

"Bye, Jonathon."

She liked how she could make him cum like that and it was helping her prepare for Mr. Morgan. She understood what Kitten meant about the taste as she took a drink of water but it wasn't too bad and feeling him cum made her feel good. She knew Mr. Morgan would cum for her too, maybe all over her like last time. She quickly let the thought go as she wiped her mouth off with a towel and got her blow dryer.

Kitten showed up about 20 minutes after her session with Jonathon and Rachel straightened hair so it now hung to the middle of her back and flipped it as she walked down the stairs to meet her.

"Anyone home?" Emily asked.

"Just Jonathon and he's in the shower." She put her arms on Emily's waist, giving her a deep kiss, feeling her tongue and soft lips as she got lost in her perfume.

"I love you. Hold me a minute," Rachel said as he put her head on Kitten's shoulder."

"I love you too. You look so pretty today. Let me look at you." Rachel had on a pair or tight ripped jeans that accented her small ass and a short green t-shirt with a little panda face on the front. Emily wore jeans today putting her bubble butt and small waist on display and also a bandana crop top without a bra.

"No bra, today?" Rachel asked as she put her hands on her large tits and squeezed.

"They are perky enough and I can flash you easily. Like now." She pulled her top up, showing her large tits that Rachel envied.

"So pretty." Rachel lightly squeezed them and reached up to kiss her again. Emily was about 3 inches taller than Rachel but at 5'2 almost everyone was.

"Put your kitty ears on and let's go." Rachel pulled the top back down over Emily's tits and adjusted it for her. She started collecting cat ears so she had a dozen or so pair and tried to match them with her outfits when she could. What seemed to make her happiest is when Rachel tells her to put them on.

"Oh, Kate said to bring your new laptop so she could make it do nerdy stuff or go faster or some such something."

Grabbing the laptop, they headed out in Rachel's new car and picked up Kate, who was waiting for them by the front door of her apartment. She had on the skirt Rachel bought her and an off the shoulder white top that exposed bra straps that matched her skirt. Super cute she thought as Just Kate jumped in the car.

"Kate, we missed you!" Emily screamed.

"You literally just left my house 2 hours ago, Emily."

"And? So. Look at my new kitty ears. I got them from Amazon yesterday."

"How many pair do you have now?"

"Not enough. Are you going to buy me some?"

Kate gave one of her nose scrunching smiles as she leaned up through the seats and kissed Rachel on the cheek and then a peck on the lips for Emily before falling back and putting on her seat belt. "Maybe I already have."

"Presents from Kate! I win, Braces."

"Stop teasing her, Emily. I bought Rachel a present too and if you're nice maybe she'll let you see it."

"She'll see nothing!" Rachel said as she pulled out on the road towards Bunny's as Emily protested not getting to see Rachel's present.

Bunny's was a local staple. The shop had been open since 1985 and Rachel grew up going there with Emily and her family. She had her 9th birthday party in the back room and they had the best milkshakes in the state according to the sign. Rachel wasn't a milkshake expert but she believed it was true. They took a table in the middle of the restaurant and Emily tried to order everything but they talked her into a burger and one hot dog while Rachel and Kate split a pizza and milkshakes all around. They spent most of the time on the receiving end of Kitten's shenanigans but they also talked over each other and laughed. Rachel asked for the bill, but Emily grabbed it first and put her dad's card down.

"Daddy buys again!"

"He isn't going to be happy when he sees how much you've eaten out this week," Rachel admonished.

"Whatever, mom does the bills and she won't talk. We can use it for shopping too."

"Do we have to go to the mall? I know y'all love it but I work there so maybe the shopping center out west? They have fun stores," Kate said.

"Oh, they have a book store and I need the second book of the series you loaned me, Kate," Rachel said, excitedly.

"I have it at home, but I always want to go to the book store," she replied.

"I want to be in book club!" Emily said loudly causing people to look in her direction.

"Stop acting like that, Emily. I have the book if Kate is OK with you taking it."

Kate smiled at Emily and it made Rachel happy seeing her smile at Emily's antics.

"You can be in book club, Emily," Kate said, laughing.

"I'm going to the bathroom before we go. Can I have a milkshake in your car, Rachel?" Emily asked.

"No, and you don't need another one anyway."

"Meanie." Emily went to the bathroom and Kate laughed watching her walk away.

"She's a lot of fun," Kate said.

"Should I be jealous?" Rachel asked.

Kate blushed. "No, you're perfect. I mean we made out and I let her touch my boobs and look at my pics, but only because I thought you wanted me to, and I can stop. I don't have to do that if you don't like it because I love you. Not in that possessive creepy stalker way, unless you like that. I can do that too ..."

"That may be the cutest thing you do. That and how your little nose scrunches up when you smile. Stop getting so nervous when I tease you. I'm not leaving you, okay?"

"Okay, sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I told you, it makes me happy. You make me happy. You and Kitten."

"Y'all make me ha..."

Kate froze and looked past her. Rachel had never seen that expression in person. It was fear she remembered later. Pure fear.

"Really Kate? Do you think a milkshake is a good idea?" the voice said from behind Rachel.

Rachel turned around and saw a woman in a scrubs with a Lanyard that had five or so ID badges. Looking past her, she saw several other medical people leaving in the same uniform so she must have been with them, but none stayed as she swayed to the edge of their table with a smirk on her slender face. She was tall and had sharp features from her nose to her eyes and her short blonde hair looked like curved swords that pointed to her jaw and sat in perfect symmetry around her neck. She looked ageless. Not old, not young. Something timeless out of a story. A story Rachel had no interest in reading.

"Hello Julia," Kate said with a hard swallow after.

"Hello? Is that all your girlfriend gets? Hello?"

"You're not my girlfriend, Julia, and I would like for you to leave."

"Nonsense, introduce me to this young lady. Are you babysitting now? I guess times are hard without my money."

"Kate asked you to leave, ma'am," Rachel said as strongly as she could; she was terrified. This woman didn't look like someone to mess with and she was going to cry looking at Kate. She wanted to call her mom to pick them up.

"Ma'am? That is precious," the woman, Julia, said with a laugh. Her teeth were immaculate and her smile seemed to hide something Rachel didn't want to discover but she didn't' appear interested in leaving as she sat her purse in the middle of the table, a Louis Vuitton, a new one, that still smelled like Macy's, and then she looked down her nose at Rachel, hovering over her.

"Sweetie, listen. I hope your mommy pays your babysitter well, but you don't talk over adults, OK?"

Rachel was fuming and felt the blood rush to her face and her eyes water as the woman turned back to Kate.

"Why are you wearing those glasses? Where are the contacts I bought you?"

"I don't like them and it's none of your business anymore and never speak to her again," Kate said.

"My, my. Look at you little Ms. Independent. Someone found some courage on the yellow brick road? You know I can take you whenever I need you but I am glad you found someone to run to other than your little sister. How about we go back to your apartment and you can properly apologize to me, without those stupid glasses on, of course." She ran her hand down the front her uniform and smirked at Kate.

"Why don't you go fuck yourself."

They all looked up as Kitten came back from the restroom and sat her headband on the table, cutting her eyes at Julia.

"Did you really just say that to me? Do you parents let you go to high school with such a dirty mouth?" Julia seemed very proud of herself with her eyebrows cocked, eyeing Emily.

"Shut up, cunt. You like my pretty mouth. Your eyes seem to go between it and my tits so I'm sure your cotton granny panties are already wet thinking about what I can do with it. Tell me, after the first time you disappointed your parents, did you rebel and get that haircut? Or just switch teams and suck off your teachers for that associates degree so you didn't have to look them in the eyes and tell them how much you suck at life?"

Rachel felt the tears down her cheeks and started to shake sitting between them. Kate was ghost white.

Ms. Morgan, please, I need help.

Trust your friends, Braces. Just sit quiet.

Rachel closed her eyes and tried to will herself somewhere else before she felt Kate's hand under the table. It wasn't trembling like hers. It was reassuring. She opened her eyes to look at her and saw determination where fear was earlier. She gripped Kate's hand and waited.

"Well, you little bitch. Don't overestimate yourself. You're cute but I gave up on teenagers when I graduated PA school. It seemed wrong to corrupt those poor vulnerable girls no matter how badly they needed some manners and this group needs some manners." Reaching down she pulled Kate's glasses off her face and tossed them on the table, then put her hand under her chin, pushing Kate's face up to look at her.

"Get up and come with me before I call your mother. You know how that will end, don't you," Julia demanded.

Emily would have none of it.

"Stop touching her and get back to work. That Botox treatment won't pay for itself." Kitten walked to Kate's side of the table and closer to Julia as well.

"Or what? You're tough, we get it. Are you going to cry like your little friend here? She pointed at Rachel. "Or maybe you'll call your daddy to help you? Tell me, cupcake. What are yo..."

Kitten was fast, but Mr. Miltocks was faster. He'd ran Bunny's since it opened and he'd known Emily since she was a toddler. No fighting in his store and he was always there to stop one before it started. Rachel hadn't even seen him approach them but he managed to get his arm around Emily's waist and pulled her back, making her miss Julia's face with the left hook by inches. Kate's ex stepped back, eyes wide with shock, but for the first time since sauntering up to the table, she wasn't running her mouth.

"I want this girl arrested!"

"She's a kid and you were provoking them ma'am. You can call the police but her dad, who's about to be mayor, will be here first and none of this ends well for you. How many witnesses do you think you have? She knows everyone in here. Get out."

Julia looked around and the anger on her face was the only feature that defined her. Rachel could almost feel her grinding her teeth. "Get in my car now, Kate. I'm taking you home where you will wait for me once I'm off work and we will have a very long and very serious talk."

Rachel was crying and held Just Kate's hand tight under the table. She watched as she turned and looked up at her ex girlfriend.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, ever again. You better not show up to my apartment and you'll never talk to me or my friends like that again. Get out of here, ... cunt."

"Fuckin' A, Velma!" Emily yelled. Mr. Miltocks grabbed her and told her to keep quiet.

"You'll regret speaking to me like that. Remember this, Kate. Say hello to your little sister for me."

"Don't threaten me or my sister, Julia. You were told to leave. Do what you're told."

"Oh, my. You are brave today. I'll remember this when I find that stammering little girl who waits for my approval. You won't be able to crawl back to me so easily this time. I'll see you soon." She grabbed her purse and turned when Emily used the pause to make one last lunge, only to have Mr. Miltocks and now his wife who came over, grab her.

"I see you, bitch!" She yelled.

"Put a leash on that one and I'll have a talk with your daddy soon. Maybe I can put that mouth to work for something better than inane vulgarity." Julia left the restaurant.