Perspectives Pt. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rach..., Rachel's my girl, Kitten. See." Kate ran her hand down Rachel's body, massaging her tits through her shirt but then started petting Kitten again. "She's mine. You can't have her." Emily pulled up on her knees and put her hands on Rachel, rubbing her body and looking at Emily.

"Are you jealous, Kitten? Kate and I are in an unhealthy relationship. I'm not sure what to do with you. Maybe if you show Kate your perfect tits, she will pet you more."

Emily didn't hesitate to pull up her shirt. She didn't wear a bra today so Kate got to see her big perky tits for the first time.

"Aren't they perfect, Just Kate?" Rachel asked. "I think they are. No one is prettier than Kitten."

"They are perfect, but you're perfect Rachel. You are beautiful and you're my girl."

"You hear that Kitten? I'm her girl. You're going to have to be really good to her if you want attention from now on. Sit there and watch us and don't move."

Rachel pulled on Emily's top, hinting for her bend down and kiss her. Kate didn't object and Rachel tensed when she felt her masterful tongue in her mouth again. She would always love Emily's kisses but Kate would make her knees weak every time. As Her tongue made circles in her mouth, she felt Kate's hand massage her tits over her shirt before she pulled it up, showing her white lace bra that Emily helped pick out last week.

"Kitten, pull my bra cup down so Just Kate can play with my nipples. Go on, or you can sit in the other room. Do you want that? No? Then do what you're told." Emily reached up and pulled one cup down, letting Rachel fall out of her bra, exposing her nipple which Kate immediately rubbed and pulled while Kitten watched.

"Look how jealous she is, Kate. She's so pretty even when she is upset." Kitten's face was red but it was more from excitement than anger, but Rachel didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Show her how submissive you can be, maybe that will help, Kitten. Stick your tongue out. Show her, go on." Kitten stuck her tongue out and stayed on her knees as Rachel ran her finger over the tip of her tongue before pinching it softly.

"See, Kate. Her body is there for us. Stand up and take your jeans off so Kate can see your cute ass. Hurry before I change my mind and make you go sit in the car while we play."

Kitten kept her tongue out and unbuttoned her tight jeans, pulling them down to show a small green thong. She turned around so the girls could see her bubble butt left uncovered by the small green satin panties and turned back around, getting on her knees with her tongue still out. At this point, some saliva had collected on her chin.

"Touch her tongue, Kate. She likes it." Kate took her hand off Rachel's nipples and ran her finger over Kitten's tongue before Emily bit her finger, playfully, and started sucking it. Rachel heard Kate take a loud, quick breath.

"She's trying to be boss of you, Kate. Are you going to let her? She must be upset about you saying I'm your girl. I am your girl, aren't I, Kate?"

"Maybe, I want her to play rough a little and I love you, Rachel. You're my girl, now."

Kitten bit down on Kate's finger causing her to bop her head with her open palm. Not hard, but it made Emily smile.

"That's it, Kate. See, she misbehaves. Put your tongue out again and let go of Kate's finger," Rachel admonished. Kitten put her tongue out again and sat her butt back on her knees waiting for more orders.

"Lick her leg, Kitten. Let her know you're sorry," Rachel told her. She felt Kate tense up when Emily ran her tongue on the soft skin just above her knee; her skirt was pulled up a little from Rachel laying on her and Kitten pushing it up more with her mouth. Kate reached her hand down and massaged Rachel's tits more as Kitten licked up her leg, moving her skirt up higher by nudging her nose against it. Instictively, Kate opened her legs, letting Kitten move up until she was face to face with Rachel.

She smiled and gave her a little kiss and mouthed I love you which made Rachel smile and then she licked the end of her nose and laughed. Rachel heard Kate giggle too and saw she started petting Kitten's head. Emily kissed Rachel again and licked her chin and then ran her tongue across her lips before Rachel took it in her mouth and sucked on it. She pulled her tongue out of Rachel's mouth and moved up her face and kissed her forehead stretching her neck to reach Kate for a kiss, leaving her tits in Rachel's face while her and Kate played with each other's tongues.

Reaching up, she played with Emily's nipples, rolling her tongue over the dark ridges around her nipple and taking her in her mouth, feeling the course skin against her tongue and on her lips. She heard her moan but Kate's kisses could do that to people so she didn't know who was servicing Emily more at this point and it really wasn't important to her. She reached her hand around and grabbed Emily's ass and gave it a little smack, letting her know that she was still her Kitten. She wanted to see her play with Kate more so she grabbed her nipples and pulled down, letting Emily know to get back down on her knees. Kitten whimpered as she went back down and sat back on her heels to begin licking Kate's leg again.

"She was upset that I separated you, Kate. I think she loves you too."

"She loves you, Rach, just like I do. She doesn't have to love me too. We can just share you."

"Do you like that, Kitten?"

She didn't answer, she licked more and Rachel moved her head so Emily could move higher. She nosed her skirt up more, exposing her navy blue panties that fit tight over her pussy.

"Look at it, Kitten. Isn't it pretty? She told me it was fat. What do you think? Do you like Kate's fat little pussy?" Rachel asked. Kitten whimpered again.

"She doesn't like us calling it fat. That is what that whimper meant. She thinks I'm talking bad about your body and that makes her sad," Rachel said, as she petted her. "She won't say anything to me though because she knows better than to contradict me."

Kate was breathing heavy and leaned back on her elbows, spreading her legs out for Emily.

"It is fat. I'm not saying I'm fat, but I can have a fat little pussy and like it, okay. I like when you call it that."

"Oh, well that's different," Rachel teased as she pulled up Kate's shirt and kissed her belly. "You want Kitten to play with your fat pussy, Just Kate?"

"Yes, fuck yes. Bad."

Emily reached over and pulled the zipper on her skirt, leaning back, Just Kate lifted her hips for her to pull it off but Emily grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled both down, causing Kate to jump. Rachel smiled as she looked at Kate in just her frilly white shirt with nothing covering her cute fat pussy and the tuft of perfectly trimmed brown hair above it.

"Look at her hair Kitten. It's pretty like ours. I don't want her to shave it. Do you like it?"

"Yes ma'am," Kitten replied

"Play with it so she knows how pretty you think it is."

Kitten ran her fingers through Kate's hair and Rachel felt her breathing harder when she laid her head on her stomach. Running her hands up the side of her legs now, Kitten reached her face into Kate's short bush and kissed it before she licked the hair rolled her tongue over her, putting the short brown hair between her lips.

"Oh, she likes doing that Kate. Don't you like watching her?"

"Oh, fuck, y'all are too goddamned young to be this bad. Yes, I like watching her. She's amazing."

"Do you love me too, Kate?" Emily asked.

Rachel smiled as she nuzzled Kates' belly. That was Emily talking, not Kitten. She wanted their circle to be complete and this would do it.

"Yes, we love Rachel together. I'm okay with that."

"But I asked if you love me." Emily planted a small kiss directly on her pussy and looked up at her.

"Oh my god. Yes. I love you. I didn't think I could because no one makes me feel like Rachel does, but then you started to make me feel that way too. I love you, both. You're my Kitten too now."

"Will you marry us?"

"What? Will you please keep going with your tongue before I promise you all my future earnings, Christ."

"Rachel and I are getting rings so we can be wives. Do you want to be with us all the time? Ride or Die?"

"Yes, I want to. Ride or Die. I will marry you. Rachel has to ask me herself but you need to stop talking." Kate reached down and pulled Emily into wet pussy.

"I don't need to ask. You're going to say yes to me," Rachel said as she kissed up Kate's belly to the bra that matched her skirt. She pulled the shirt up and laid her head on Kate's big tits watching Emily lick her. It was amazing to watch as Emily's tounge found Kate's most sensitive spots causing her to moan and rub against Emily's mouth. The sex sounds were getting louder as she rubbed harder against Kitten and held her head, pushing into her.

"I'm so close. You're so good at this Kitten." Kate was letting loose and it made Rachel happy to see her in the throes of ecstasy, forgetting her ex and succumbing to them. She was part of them now.

"Ask me, Kate." Rachel said as she traced her finger over Kate's moaning lips.

"What? Oh my god, I'm so close."

"Ride or die?"

"Oh, fuck, that's my clit, don't stop. Don't. Yes, ride or die. Will you marry me, Rachel. You're my girl. Oh fuck, hold me." Kate squeezed her legs around Emily's head as Rachel kissed her softly until she rode out the storm that made Kate feel like a ball of energy, exploding before the last jolt left her body, shaking softly with Kitten still between her legs.

"It's settled. It's us now. My girls. Come here and kiss me, Emily."

Emily raised up and laid on Kate, kissing Rachel so she could taste her and then she moved her lips to Kate before she stood up and crawled on the bed and laid with them. Kate got up to use the bathroom and Rachel scooted over on the bed, closer to Emily and kissed her.

"Hey, Kitten. Why didn't you call me, Ms. Morgan? You know I like that when I'm bossing you around."

Emily looked away from Rachel for a moment and had a strange expression when she lightly grabbed her chin, turning her face to keep her from looking away. "I don't think Kate knows about him yet; that's all," Emily replied.

"Is that all? Because you get real funny now when I mention him. Are you jealous? That's not fair if you are."

"No, Rach, I promise. It was Kate. Nothing else."

"Ok, just make sure that's it, okay. Now kiss me and tell me you're sorry."

"I'm sor.."

Rachel pulled her hair, causing her to whimper, and got closer to her.

"I told you to kiss me first."

Emily smiled and kissed her. "I'm so fucking horny after licking Kate; I wish you could punish me now. I'm a bad girl, Ms. Morgan."

"But you're my girl. You and Just Kate." Emily smiled as Kate walked in the room threw herself in between them.

They talked over each other while they grabbed some things for Kate and took turns kissing and playing with each other. As bad as she wanted to cum, Rachel knew they had to get out of the apartment soon so she figured she could do it herself or maybe Jonathon could help. She dropped them off at Emily's, wishing she could stay but her mom needed her in the morning; she drove home alone and happy at her new circumstances.

__________________________________________

"I don't think I can drink anymore for the rest of my life, or at least the rest of this week." Laci laughed as she fell in the door of her cabin with Lawrence and Mandy behind her.

"That last shot wasn't the best idea," Lawrence said as he walked to the kitchen to get another drink.

"Well, at least we didn't get kicked out this time," Mandy added.

"Did y'all really get kicked out? Who wants a beer?" Lawrence asked.

"Yea, it was Laci's fault. She flashed the piano player," Mandy said, almost slurring.

"You fucking made that up. Shut up, Mandy. I totally fucked the piano player."

They all started laughing as Lawrence brought them each a beer. "I need to use the pisser, ladies, be right back."

"Real classy, Lawrence," Mandy replied.

"Well it isn't fucking the piano player but I can work my way up, can't I?"

Mandy cackled as she gave Lawrence a high five.

"Fuck both of you, come outside and smoke with me, Mandy."

Laci made sure they shut the door to the deck as she lit her cigarette. Reaching her hand in the top of Mandy's jeans with her knuckles against her stomach, she pulled her into a kiss.

"Be care, Laci. I've been drinking and I'm horny enough to fuck you on this porch even with your husband in the next room."

Laci handed her cigarette to Mandy and lit another one for herself. "Did he go for it?"

"Of course," Mandy replied.

"Did you just use your hand?"

"No," Mandy smiled.

Laci kissed her again and ran her hands over the top of shirt, feeling her tits.

"It's big, isn't it? Did you like it?"

"Yea, it was nice. He came fast, kept calling me your name. It was hot. I let him cum in my mouth."

"Good. He'll want to stay while I go home and check into this other matter."

"You sure he will stay? He's been talking about leaving for two days."

"He'll have a chance to be alone with you since Will left so, yea, he'll stay. Keep him occupied."

"I will. When can we get together?"

"Maybe tomorrow, but it won't be long before we have a lot more time with each other."

"Okay," Mandy said, but she didn't sound convinced. Laci kissed her and looked through the window to see Lawrence come out of the bathroom.

"C'mon Mandy, it's showtime." She grabbed her hand and led her through the door.

Lawrence was drinking a beer when Laci put her arms around him from behind. "We've had the best time this week, Lawrence. We need more vacations."

"We have three a year, and we still have a business to run but, yea, this has been nice."

Laci started pulling Lawrence's shirt up, rubbing his stomach as Mandy grabbed a beer and sat on the couch.

"What the hell, Laci, are you stripping me in front of your sister? We can get in the hot tub in a minute."

"She doesn't care if your shirt's off. I want to feel your hairy chest."

"You're in a mood. Stop it, Laci."

"Well, if you won't take your shirt off, I'll take off mine." Laci moved back and tossed her shirt, revealing a purple bra trimmed in lace.

"What's gotten into you?" Lawrence asked as she leaned in and kissed him.

"I'm happy and I want to play. Mandy doesn't care. Pretend she isn't here."

Laci turned him so he was facing Mandy and pulled his shirt up. "Do you like his chest, Mandy?"

"I don't like him but his chest is nice, yes."

"Stop playing. You like Lawrence. It was just the other day you asked me about his, how do we say, his anatomy?"

"That was private, Laci," Mandy said as she lit another cigarette.

"This is private too. Private between us?"

"Laci, are you completely smashed or ..." Lawrence stopped talking when Laci undid his belt.

"C'mon baby. Show her. Show her your big cock. I want her to be jealous."

Mandy kept smoking but didn't take her eyes off Lawrence's crotch as Laci popped the button and slowly moved the zipper down, exposing his black boxers.

"Ask him to see it? You wanted to so ask him," Laci said while she massaged his hardening dick through his underwear.

"Are you going to let me see it, finally? Laci's talked about it for years so I deserve a peek."

Laci felt Lawrence getting harder and he wasn't protesting anymore so she pulled on his cock, feeling his leg muscles tense. "Give him some encouragement, Mandy. Show him that your pretty tits look just like mine."

Mandy leaned forward and tossed her shirt. She was wearing the same bra from earlier when she sucked his dick, letting him think he was hiding it. He'd learn soon enough. "Go on," Laci commanded.

She reached behind her, unsnapping her bra, letting her big tits fall to her chest before she leaned back on the couch and watched them. Laci pulled his shirt up as he raised his arms and she finally reached for the band of his boxers, pulling his cock out.

Mandy adjusted on the couch, looking at his cock while Laci massaged it. Finally seeing that this was going to happen, Lawrence reached behind him, grabbing Laci's thigh, and squeezing her while she stroked him.

"Do you want to touch it? Come over here." Laci moved as Mandy walked over and Laci sat on the couch. Lawrence hadn't said a word yet, but his cock responded with a bounce when Mandy got on her knees in front of him, stroking it inches from her face.

"Don't suck it. Just use your hand so you can see how big my husband is. Laci slid out of her jeans, leaving on her purple panties that she knew were Lawrence's favorite. Sitting on the couch, she leaned back, facing them and started rubbing herself over her panties while her sister played with her husband's cock. She was already wet, watching them.

Lawrence was rock hard and Mandy was teasing him, letting him get close to her mouth but backing up before he could push it between her lips.

"You want to suck it, don't you? Do you think you can fit it in your mouth?"

"I want to try," Mandy replied, jerking his dick, just inches from her face.

"You can't yet. Fuck, you look just like me. Take off your jeans so I can see your ass. It will be like watching myself."

Mandy quickly stood and pulled her tight jeans off, leaving her skin toned thong on as she got back on her knees. Laci moved her hand under her panties looking at her with that big dick in her hand. She wanted to fuck her more than him now but he didn't get to see that. They would share him a little but he didn't get to see them with each other.

"I'm getting so wet, Mandy. Get his cock ready for me."

Mandy used her other hand and rubbed the tip of his penis, spreading the clear cum over it and jerked him off more, lubing him up as Laci stood up, unclasped her bra and walked over to them. She moved past her, running her finger over Lawrence's cock while Mandy stroked it and bent over putting her hands on the back of the chair.

"Mandy, bring his fat dick over here." Laci made sure she could see her big tits as she bent over and her eyes didn't leave them as she led Lawrence by the dick over to Laci.

"Pull my panties off, Mandy."

She felt her sister's hands on her thighs causing her stomach to flutter. She wanted her tongue inside of her so bad right now, to make him watch. Closing her eyes, she let the feeling of the soft satin sliding down her legs take her mind back to less complicated times when all she wanted was to feel him next to her, inside of her. Everything had changed.

"Put him inside of me."

"What? You want me to ..."

"I want you to do what you're told." She spread her legs, arched her back and bit her bottom lip when she felt Mandy's hand on her hip again and then Lawrence's on the other when, immediately, she felt the tip of Lawrence's cock on her lips. She was soaked, thankfully, and had to be. Sex was hard the first few times they were together, but she loved his cock and put up with a lot to keep it. She honestly, for the first time, didn't know for how much longer.

"Fuck me. Fuck me and look at my sister." Lawrence didn't wait to push into her, filling her pussy and causing her to cry out. It was her favorite part when he first put himself in. Mandy moved to the couch and started rubbing her pussy through her small thong and Laci knew she wouldn't last long watching her sister and with Lawrence fucking her. She loved how her tits shook when he took her from behind and Mandy was more than enjoying the show. Moving her thong to side, she rubbed her clit and Laci saw her feet curl as she came closer to cumming. She wasn't far herself when Lawrence started fucking her harder, letting her ass smack against him while she braced on the chair as the quick orgasm started in her pussy and spread through her, while never taking her eyes off Mandy fucking herself. With Lawrence still pounding against her, she watched Mandy's tits shake with an orgasm as she curled her body on the couch with one last convulsion as it spread to her hands she had clenched between her legs.