Perspectives Pt. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was openly sobbing as the quiet restaurant started moving again.

"Emily, what was that all about?"

"That was Lady Katana from the other wrestling federation and I needed to let her know that this my turf. The Blonde Bomber!" She threw her arms up and paraded around Mr. Miltocks drawing some laughs from the staff that had gathered around.

"That's not funny, Emily," Ms. Miltocks admonished. "You could have gotten in a lot of trouble if that punch had connected. Your dad is running for Mayor so he doesn't need things like this. We can't have fights in here and you've never acted that way. Look at poor Rachel."

"Well, she started it, Ms. Mitocks!"

"You called her a C-word"

"She is a C-word, ma'am!"

Rachel barely heard that conversation as Kate came around the table and grabbed her.

"C'mon Rach, let's go. Mr. and Ms. Miltocks, this was my fault and Emily was defending me. I won't come back in. I'm sorry." Kate grabbed Rachel and stood her up.

"You come back whenever you want. We've known these young ladies since they were babies so we trust you if you're with them. Y'all go home and relax and start a new day tomorrow. Everyone back to work. Stop gawking. Let's go."

"Emily let's go," Rachel heard Kate say but she was too scared to make heads or tails of what was happening. She let Kate lead her out the door and Kitten said she would drive so Kate got in the back seat with Rachel and hugged her before she could stop crying.

"It's okay, Rach. We're fine."

"Was, ... was that who has been mean to you, Kate? Was that her?" Rachel asked while wiping her eyes.

"That's her. I'm sorry. You don't deserve this."

"I didn't protect you. I'm a loser. I'm sorry. I let you down, Kate."

"You didn't, please Rachel, don't ..." She didn't finish her sentence causing Rachel to look at her through her tears and she saw Kate was white and hyperventilating.

"Emily help!!"

"Shit, what's wrong. I'm driving. Oh, fuck, she needs her inhaler."

"How do you know she uses an inhaler, Emily?"

"I saw it last night; get her fucking inhaler out of her purse."

Rachel grabbed Kate's purse from the front seat and poured everything out, grabbing the inhaler and putting in up to her before she sprayed it all over her face causing her to cough.

"Christ, Rachel just hand it to her; it isn't fucking bug spray."

"I don't know how to use one!"

"She does, just give it to her!"

Rachel was so worked up she didn't realize that Kate had been fighting her to get the inhaler so she let her take it and watched her shake it up and use it. Rachel waited, not realizing she was holding her breath and didn't let it out until Kate talked.

"I'm okay. It was all too much. I'm okay."

Rachel hugged her and started crying again.

"I almost killed you. You hate me now."

"Please stop smothering me, Rachel, and I love you but don't lay on my chest right now."

Rachel jumped back and held her hand as Emily drove to Kate's apartment.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________

"I'm never eating another hot wing again." Laci was holding her stomach and trying to enjoy her morning coffee and the view from the deck, while Mandy laughed at her.

"This is all your fault. We told you, but, no, you wanted to eat 30 wings again so here we are. You have no one to blame but yourself." Mandy lit a cigarette and went back to scrolling on her phone.

"Shut. Up." She got drunk and overdid it, again. The wings were great but her stomach was not feeling it this morning. "No drinks until, at least, 2 or so."

"Wow, 2? Way to show some restraint, Laci." Mandy threw an empty pack of smokes at her which made Laci laugh.

"Where is Lawrence?" Mandy asked.

"In the shower. I'll get in when he gets out. You're okay with the plan, right?"

"Yea, I'm good," she replied.

"Good. Come over here real quick." Mandy moved to her with some reluctance, but she knew the excitement would motivate her.

"Pull your shirt up."

"C'mon, Laci. I don't like doing things in the open. As fucked up and fun as this is, we're still sisters."

"Pull your shirt up, Mandy." She wasn't in the mood for excuses this morning.

Mandy turned to face the patio door so only Laci could see her, "Make sure Lawrence isn't out yet."

"He isn't, he'll be in there until I go in and pull him out." Laci pulled Mandy's shirt up, just above her belly button. "Go on, show me."

With one last look around, she pulled her shirt up, revealing a skin toned plunge bra that barely covered her nipples. Laci moved her hand up her stomach and lightly pulled the cup, exposing her nipple and rubbing her thumb over the ridges surrounding it. She heard a slight, and very soft, moan before she pulled the bra back up and massaged her breast.

"You can stop but give me a kiss."

Mandy leaned down and kissed her sister, letting her tongue explore her mouth. Laci had no idea how much she'd wanted this until the other night and now she couldn't get enough of Mandy. She gave her one last peck before she went back to her coffee.

"I love you."

"I love you too. I hope this all works."

"It will. You know what to do. I'm going to get a shower and go to town. I'll meet you at the bar when I get back, okay?"

"Okay."

Laci stood up and stretched, noticing Mandy looking at her stomach so she pulled her small shirt up showing her tits off, smiling, knowing how much it turned her on. It was time to get things started so she walked to the bathroom, feeling Mandy's eyes on her ass bouncing in her panties.

________________________________________

Lawrence heard Laci walk in the bathroom which was his queue to get out of the shower. He loved long showers so it was pretty customary for her to run him out so he turned off the water and grabbed a towel.

Despite his wandering eye, Laci still amazed him. She was in a thin, cut off band shirt and a pair of white satin panties that accented her ass. He didn't know the style but the back cut through her ass cheeks and the front barely covered her pubic hair that she tried to shave but the dark color always left a shadow. She kissed him as she tossed her top off and slid out of her panties, jumping in the shower, and closing the door. He didn't expect a 'good morning' since she was probably hungover but the kiss was to let him know she was in a good mood. As he was walking out of the bathroom, he remembered Mandy was still there so he became aware that he was only in a towel as she walked through the patio door.

"Oh, Lawrence, do you normally walk around your in laws in a just a towel or am I special." Mandy smirked as she walked by him and lightly ran her hand on his arm.

"Well, I don't intend to be in the towel long, if that helps."

"Are you undressing in the living room for me?"

"No, I think the bedroom would be better since no one could look in the bathroom mirror and see me."

"Are you hiding from someone?" she asked with a smile as she grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen and walked back in the living area.

"Sometimes it's better if everyone doesn't know everything, don't you agree, Mandy?"

"Hmm..., well I can understand that but it still doesn't help you with your towel situation and me standing here."

"I'm going to the bedroom."

"So you're hiding from me now?" She asked, as she took a drink from the water bottle.

"I didn't say you couldn't come with me." Lawrence walked to the bedroom, leaving Mandy standing there with a grin on her face. Grabbing a pair of boxers from the dresser, he turned to grab a t-shirt from his unpacked luggage only to see Mandy standing at the door. Pulling the towel off, he turned to her showing his full naked body.

"You know it's awful risky to be standing in front of your sister in law with a cock like that while your wife is in the next room."

"Maybe the risk is why I should be showing my big dick to my sister in law. She's normally in the shower twenty minutes or more."

"Well, how fast are you and your big friend?" She asked.

"That depends on you, doesn't it, Mandy?"

He felt his heart beat a little faster when she looked towards the bathroom, pulling the door to. She pulled her shirt off showing a skin colored bra covering her big tits; they looked just like Laci's, but without the piercings. Hell she looked just like Laci he thought as she walked to him and grabbed his cock that that was starting to stir.

"My sister is right, you do have a nice dick. She wouldn't mind sharing it with me, I hope." She ran her fingers over his growing cock as he pulled the cup of her bra away and rubbed her nipple.

"You gonna tell her?"

"Tell her what, Lawrence?"

"That you sucked her husband's dick while she was in the other room." Mandy smiled and leaned in, kissing him and he found her tongue moved different than Laci's and her kiss wasn't as forceful as he imagined. It was softer, more tender and he didn't expect that. She kissed him one more time and lowered herself to her knees.

"I don't think this big dick will fit in my mouth. Have you really been fucking my little sister with this thing?"

"I'm going to fuck you with it."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, but I am a bit jealous now that I see it."

"Jealous? Well, you take care of me and I'll take care of you, Laci."

"I'm Mandy."

"You want to be Laci so I'll let you. Are you going to suck your husband's cock, Laci?"

He wasn't completely hard yet but Mandy wasn't waiting and they didn't have much time. She looked up at him and ran her tongue over his semi hard dick, focusing on the tip as precum started to mix with her saliva. Slowly, she massaged him with her hand as she worked her lips around the head, ready to take him in.

"Good girl, Laci," he said while she looked up at him with her lips pushing further down his cock. It took Laci some time to be able to take him all and knew Mandy would have some trouble but watching her reminded him of when he and Laci first started dating and his cock swelled thinking about it.

"Fuck, you're good. Laci. I bet your hot sister wants my cock too." He heard a small whimper when he mentioned her sister.

"You like that? Thinking about your sister? Is this a contest? Because you're winning. You really know how to suck a cock." He pushed closer to her and she took him in her mouth more as he noticed she pulled her bra down and was massaging her nipple with one hand.

He made sure he heard the shower still when the slurping sounds got louder the more she sucked him and he was close. Seeing how much she looked like Laci turned him on more as he ran his hand through her black hair, feeling the build up as he started moving in rhythm with her mouth when he heard Laci from the bathroom.

"Lawrence? Are you there?" Mandy moved but Lawrence stopped her and put his hand over hers and moved it to let her know to keep going.

"I'm in the bedroom, what's up?" Mandy looked to the door before putting her mouth on the tip and jerking him off faster.

"Will you start a new pot of coffee for me. I'm getting out soon."

"I will honey, Let me finish talking to Mandy." She was sucking him and jerking him off which made his knees weak and talking to Laci made what they were doing even better.

"I'm going to cum, Laci. Then I'm going to fuck your sister, later and I'm going to fuck you when she leaves." She kept up the motion and he felt his head swell before he felt the first shots of cum spray in her mouth. She took a lot of it before moving back and letting some fall on her chin which she quickly wiped off with a towel before standing up and putting on her shirt.

"That was fun, Lawrence. Do I suck cock better than her?"

"Yea, fuck, that was hot."

"Can I be Laci again, later? I want to see what else you can do with that." She kissed his cheek before turning to walk out of the room and he noticed her ass filling her jeans just like Laci's as she walked away. He didn't think he would ever cross this line, but he definitely wasn't regretting it right now.

Cleaning himself up, he made sure Mandy was on the deck before he called Abbie; she hadn't responded to a single text and now he was really worried. He waited for her to pick up when a message told him the number was no longer in service so he called the restaurant only to be told her dad was in the office, but she no longer worked there.

He hung up the phone; he was past worrying now.

___________________________________________

Rachel collapsed face first on Kate's bed as they walked into her studio apartment. She had never slept at Kate's, but the bed felt like home to her as she grabbed a pillow and closed her eyes, trying to wish the day away. She heard Kate and Emily talking as she grabbed one of Kate's squishys and held it.

"You can stay with me this weekend, Kate. My parents will be cool with it. We'll tell them it was a maintenance issue or something," Emily told Kate as moved to a nearby chair sitting in front of one of the art easels.

"I hate to do that. I can go home and deal with my mom and Monica will be there with me so it should be fine," Kate replied.

"She knows where your mom lives too, right? Just stay with me and Monica can come by and hang out by the pool so we can make sure super bitch doesn't bother her."

"Ok, I'll get some things. Julia will be at work until 9 so we have time. Now I have to worry about getting out of my lease and finding a new place."

"My uncle's an attorney so I bet he could help."

"I didn't know you had an uncle," Rachel interjected. "I've known you my whole life and you've never mentioned that you had an uncle who was an attorney."

Emily grabbed her phone while Kate walked over to Rachel and sat on the bed with her. "Put your head in my lap, sweetie." Rachel raised up and nuzzled her head into Just Kate's lap, feeling the soft material of her skirt on the side of her face.

"Dad doesn't get along with him and he told us not to contact him but I keep up with him since he is family. He told me if I needed help to let him know. I'm sure he could get Kate out of her lease."

"Then what? Where is Just Kate going to live?"

"We can get a place together," Emily replied. "Mom and dad have wanted me to get a place since I started school so we can look at it or you can just stay with me for a month, Kate. I'll convince Dad."

"That's sweet, Emily, but I don't want to put anyone out. Besides, she travels for work so she will only be in town another week then she is gone for two months."

"We can all spend more time together so it is a win/win if you stay with me though. Let's just get some stuff today and make sure your landlord knows what's happening if Cruella shows up." Emily sounded in charge and Rachel needed that, maybe Just Kate did too. Rachel on the other hand was being a baby and was scared out of her mind.

"I'm such a loser Kate, I didn't help you. Emily was really brave though and called that bitch out." She rubbed her hand on Kate's leg and shut her eyes since Kate was rubbing her face. She would trace her finger on her nose and chin and she loved it.

"It wasn't my best work, but I was proud of the granny panty comment. It flowed a little better but Kate calling her a cunt won the day." Kitten smiled at them and Kate laughed a little but it was a nervous laugh.

"She wouldn't be caught dead in granny panties so that was pretty funny. I used to think she wasn't all bad but, maybe, I just tried to justify not running from her sooner." Rachel looked up at Kate's face and saw the pain in her expression but she caught Rachel staring and smiled down at her, and the hurt seemed to leave her face.

"She was my babysitter. She didn't hit on me until I was 18 but I confided in her that I was gay when I was still pretty young. I knew when I was little that I wanted to be with girls and she made it sound like that was okay but she was telling my mom and I didn't know it. Anytime I found a girl to talk to, Julia would break it up or my mother would 'find out' and that was that. I wasn't able to openly date in school and I had to work extra hard to hide from her and mom."

Kate was still playing with Rachel's face as she talked and Kitten was not on her phone anymore, she was looking at Kate, listening.

"The fucked up part is that she told my mom that she would pay for me to visit a conversion specialist after my 18th birthday so we flew to Utah and there was no doctor, thankfully, but it was a way for her to get me alone. We had sex for the whole trip, but she would tell my mom I was a lost cause and that nothing would help me because I was too far gone. Mom would kick me out and Julia would take me in and we'd have a sex filled week before she convinced my mom to take me back."

Rachel couldn't imagine how that felt and felt tears welling up again.

"Eventually mom found out we were sleeping together but she had my mom so poisoned that she wanted me to be with Julia for my own well being, she would say. There was no fighting back because they would take it out on Monica. This went on for two years and she would leave me, only to walk in on me at home to threaten me unless I went home with her. All I had was Monica to help. Now, I have y'all and I'm never going back."

"You told me you dated other girls though," Rachel said as Kate rubbed her hair.

"Oh, I did. Mom would find out and tell Julia who would say I broke up with her to fuck around but Julia left me all the time. She would laugh at me when I begged her to stay and then would just wake me up in the middle of the night to have sex with her and she would leave again." Kate started crying as she recounted the story and the room was silent as her and Rachel held each other.

"You don't have to worry anymore. Kitten will defend you and I'll learn to use your inhaler so I don't attempt to murder you again. Deal?"

"Deal, Rach. And speaking of deals, what's with Kitten? Why do you call her that?"

"Because she likes it," Rachel said with a smile.

"Well, I like when you call me Just Kate or Velma but there is a reason you're calling me that. What's the reason behind Kitten?"

"Because she's my little pet," Rachel said. "Watch." Rachel snuggled her head into Kate more. She felt very safe laying in her lap, and she needed that, but she could always play with Kitten.

"Kitten, grab your ears and crawl over here. Hurry and don't misbehave."

"Hey, Rach, don't talk to her like that. Geez. She just defended us."

"It's fine. See, look." Rachel watched as Kitten smiled and crawled over to the table. Propping herself up, and grabbing her headband with her mouth. She held it in her teeth as she crawled on her hands and knees over them.

"Go on, Kate. Put them on her. Cats don't play fetch usually but she wants to play. Go ahead." She watched as Kate pulled the headband out of her mouth, Kate put the headband on her and was being very gentle; Rachel could feel her breathing change as moved her hands back from Emily's hair.

"You can adjust them, Emily. Once she adjusts them, you can pet her, Kate. She likes it."

"You mean, like how I'm petting you, she likes that, and why are we talking like she can't answer us?" Kate asked.

"Because we are in charge, Kate," Rachel told her.

"No, you're rubbing my freckles because I'm your girl. Pet her on the head; rub her hair and tell her she's a good girl. Watch her eyes when you do it." Rachel rolled on her back so she was face up in Kate's lap. She wanted to see her react to Emily.

"You're a good girl, Kitten," Emily said through quick breaths. "Do you want me to pet you more?"

"Don't ask her questions, Kate. Tell her or just do it. Don't let her have the upper hand or she will be disobedient. She is probably jealous that I said I was your girl. Make sure she knows I meant it."