Persuading His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure about a fighter universe, but I guess with your Jessica Rabbit outfit and this Cammy costume, if the goal is to draw attention to ourselves and help with the fundraising," Megan acknowledged with just a hint of a smile, "I think we'll succeed. And," she added, "probably make our husbands very happy."

Reflecting on the differences in their outfits, Kayla couldn't help but say to herself, "Especially Jon."

***

Over the next few days, whenever Megan thought about the party, her mood alternated between excitement and terror. But as time went by, she realized that excitement was winning out, and she became more and intrigued by the idea of being the center of attention and increasingly curious about how it would all play out. And that sensation was heightened every time she reflected on the fact that her husband was obviously looking forward to being there to witness the entire evening.

So, she was genuinely pleased on Saturday morning when she received a text from Kayla inviting her to drop by that day. "When I got home from work last night, the package with your costume was here. So do you want to stop over and try it on?"

"Sometime today work for you?" Megan replied.

"Sooner the better" popped up within seconds on her phone. "Patrick will be around this morning and he's eager to be here when you stop by."

In addition to seeing Patrick numerous times when he'd visited his wife at their office, Megan had always enjoyed getting together with the couple outside of work. Consequently she'd grown very comfortable in Pat's presence and it seemed very natural for him to want to check her out in the Cammy outfit. "See me, or see my costume," with an emoji showing a tongue sticking on.

"Both!" her friend exclaimed. "So, be here around 11?"

A few hearts and hugs emojis were exchanged, and Megan decided to grab a quick shower before heading over to their place.

Kayla greeted her at the front door and almost immediately led her into the bedroom where Megan could see something resembling a gymnast's leotard spread out on the bed. "Well," her friend began, pointing to the bright green garment, "I just took a close look and it's cut a little higher than I realized. There were a bunch of these listed on line but this is the one your husband ordered. What do you think?"

The blonde held it up and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. On top, it had a high neck with a short zipper in the back, but from the waist down, the outfit wasn't much more than a thong. Unlike a leotard or bathing suit with a solid strip of fabric in the crotch, the bodysuit was designed to be pulled over her head and fastened between the legs. But the green material was so narrow at that point that there was space for only three tiny snaps all squeezed together.

"Wow, I hope these hold," was all Megan could manage at first as she fingered the snaps at the bottom of the costume. She then flipped it over and confirmed that the outfit was cut so high on the back that it would ride up over her hip bones and expose most of her ass. "I mean, is this going to cover any part of my butt," she exclaimed.

"Umm, probably not," Kayla replied as her friend's face reddened. "Hey, but at least it's a high neck so you won't be showing any cleavage."

"But tight enough that my boobs are going to stick out a mile. That will make Jon happy," the blonde thought to herself as she realized how the stretchy fabric would cling to her DD cups.

"So, why not try it on and see what you think," Kayla continued, as she picked the costume. The blonde hardly dared to admit it to herself, and she certainly wasn't going to say it out to loud to her friend, but she was actually eager to see what she looked like in it. Trying to maintain the appearance of being somewhat reluctant, she hesitated a few seconds and said, "Well, since it's here, I guess I might as well give it a try."

Suppressing a bit of a grin, Kayla simply nodded and said, "Why not?"

Megan slowly stripped off her jeans and top, slipped off her sneakers, and pulled the green bodysuit over her head. She had worked it halfway down her hips when she stopped, both girls realizing that there was no way she could wear her panties under it. Glancing down at them, Megan did a little bit of a shrug and said with a smile, "I think I gotta take these off for now."

"'Fraid so," Kayla replied, holding out her hand to take the panties from Megan as the blonde quickly stepped out of them.

Over the last couple of years as Megan had gotten more comfortable wearing bikinis in the summer, she had begun grooming her pubic hair, settling on a neatly trimmed triangle that managed to cover her lady parts without being visible at the beach. But as she tugged on the front and back ends of the bodysuit, working the fabric between her thighs and snapping the two ends together, it became obvious that a little more trimming was going to be needed.

"Oh my god," her friend exclaimed. "That is amazing. You so rock that outfit."

Megan stared almost in disbelief at her image in the mirror. Without any panties, the narrow slip of green in the front just managed to cover her mound. Even after adjusting the material across her crotch, light tufts of hair could still be seen peeking out on the sides. From the front, her hips were fully visible, with the fabric only starting to curve around to her back at a point roughly in line with her belly button. And when she turned and looked over her shoulder at the mirror, her jaw dropped.

The fabric at the bottom of the bodysuit had completely vanished into her butt crack, emerging only at the top of her ass, eventually to curve over the tops of her hips. But it was almost like she was naked from the waist down.

The two friends turned to look at each other, their mouths wide open. It seemed like a full minute standing that way before they both simultaneously broke out in loud laughter.

"What the fuck," said Megan, "I can't even wear a thong under that!"

Just then there was a knock on the door, and Pat started to open it. "Hey ladies, I heard screaming. Is everything okay?"

"Patrick," Kayla blurted out, "you can't come in here," but the damage was already done. He was now standing in the open doorway staring at Meghan.

"That is absolutely amazing," he practically shouted, unable to take his eyes off of her butt. And when Megan turned to face him, blushing furiously, he staggered backward and clutched at his chest as if he were having a heart attack. "You're killing me," he said playfully.

"Come on, knock it off," Kayla scolded him. "You're not really making this any easier for her."

"Hey, that's okay," the blonde replied, trying to regain her composure. Pat's reaction had merely confirmed what she already knew, that wearing this costume at the party was going to be totally unexpected and get quite a response. And, if the goal was to encourage large donations, especially from some of the men, it looked like Cammy Street Fighter might get the desired results.

"I mean, I already told Kayla that I'd go along with this, so I don't think I can back out now. And if it's not exactly what you were expecting," she said trying to maintain a straight face, "then maybe it will surprise some other people as well."

Kayla continued looking at her friend, and then with a chuckle, added, "You don't mean your darling husband, do you Megan?"

"Well," she responded. "I do like to please him," she answered with a wink. "But that's not exactly what I was getting at. After all, he picked out this outfit."

"I think," Patrick interjected, having recovered enough that he could speak in complete sentences, "that Megan's suggesting that I'm a bit of a guinea pig here. And if I had that reaction, how do you think your precious donors will respond?"

The two women nodded in agreement, and Megan continued. "Now, don't you think I should try on the rest of the outfit before we make any final decision?"

Kayla pointed to some elbow-length fingerless gloves, a beret, and socks that were already spread out on the bed, their red color contrasting vividly with the green bodysuit. But she began by handing her friend a blonde wig with long pigtails down each side. "You can start with this," she suggested, "and I'll I get out the other stuff that goes with the costume."

She began by pulling out a pair of black suede ankle-high booties with a six-inch chunky heel and holding one up for Megan's inspection. "I think Cammy normally wears military lace-up boots but these seem a little more stylish, considering the occasion. And," thinking of her five and a half foot friend in the boots, she added, "the extra inches will be great."

"Makes sense," Megan replied as she fit the wig over her short bobbed hair and tucked in some loose strands. "They say taller people instinctively command attention, so maybe the donors will sign checks for the amounts I suggest! And what's in that box?" she asked, pointing to the final package on the bed.

"Should be Cammy's pistol holder," Patrick chimed in, as he proceeded to rip open the box and pick up a black Velcro-strapped holster with a plastic gun and knife sticking out of it. "Yep, that's what it is."

"You see," Kayla said with a comical sense of exasperation, "another indication of my husband's misspent teen years," and both women chuckled.

"So which arm do I put it around it?" the now pig-tailed blonde asked. "Is it worn like a blood pressure cuff at the doctor's office?"

"Oh come on Megan," Pat said teasingly. "How are you gonna get to your weapons quickly that way. You're right-handed, aren't you," and she nodded in reply. "Then right thigh, like a garter."

She strapped the holster in place, then sat down to put on the socks and boots before sliding on the gloves. Standing up, she looked into Kayla's mirror and placed the beret on her head. "So, what do you guys think?"

"Unbelievable," said Patrick in genuine admiration, "although I can still see part of your bra."

Kayla went over to inspect her friend more closely, looking around the sleeveless top of the leotard. "Yep, you'll definitely need something different under this for sure. And," she added as her eyes travelled to the bottom of the bodysuit, "we'll need to do some work down there."

Megan chuckled softly. "Yeah, I already decided I'm going to have to do some trimming." In spite of Patrick's presence in the room -- or may be because of it -- she ran her finger along the outside of green fabric stretched between her legs and over the light wispy curls sticking out of the costume.

"A nice landing strip should do the trick. That, and a C-string."

"What is a C-string?"Megan replied.

In response to that comment, Kayla went to her dresser drawer and pulled out a narrow, u-shaped piece of fabric that resembled a g-string but without the straps on the side. "Looks like this," she said, handing it off to her friend.

Megan carefully inspected the black lace triangle in the front, then ran her fingers along the cloth covered metal wiring that tapered off to a narrow rounded end four or five inches from the triangle. Having been the center of attention as she tried on the costume in front of her friends, she was now happy to turn the tables a bit by teasing them. She held up the c-string, and asked with a chuckle, "Oh, so this is something the two of you enjoy?"

"Actually, I think it's weird," Pat said, "but I can see that it would work with your outfit." He paused, and then decided to push his luck. "Although personally, I always encourage Kayla to just go commando."

"I'll bet you do," Megan said with a full-throated laugh.

But her friend just shook her head. "Besides, Patrick, this is a professional fundraising event we're running. Now," she said, motioning him to the door, "get out of here. The show's over!"

She practically pushed him out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him, and with a shrug of the shoulders, simply said "Men!" Megan made it clear that no explanation or apology was needed and instead asked for more details about c-strings.

"Well, it just kind of slides in between your legs and the wire holds it in place. I heard someone describe it as a snap-on bracelet for your vag!" and both girls chuckled. "But honestly," Kayla continued, "mine is so uncomfortable that I never wear it anymore. Instead I just wear a thong and to hell with any visible lines. But," she concluded with a wink, "that is definitely not a workable option for you."

"Sounds like I'll have to get one and try," Megan acknowledged as she continued to finger the narrow strip of green spandex covering her pussy. "At least there's some lining down there."

"Oh, and I almost forgot," Kayla said, retreating to her closet and grabbing a pair of pants that were on a hanger. "You'll need these cargo pants to go with the Cammy costume," she added, "unless you want to ride all the way to the event and back dressed like that."

"I think I'd prefer to have something covering my butt as long as possible," Megan acknowledged, "especially if it's chilly out that night."

"And don't worry," her friend explained, fingering the drawstring at the front of the pants, it's definitely a loose fit, so they'll be easy to get on and off."

Megan flashed a brief smile. "Oh, good. It would be terrible if I couldn't get my pants off in front of all the donors," she replied sarcastically.

Now it was Kayla's turn to smile, looking at her friend standing there with her ass cheeks totally on display and the narrow green fabric barely covering her in the front. "I'm just glad you're on board with all of this. And besides what this means for the fundraising campaign," she paused for just a moment, "I get the sense that it's important to Jon as well."

"Yeah," Megan nodded, grateful to have the opportunity to talk frankly about her husband's interest in showing her off to other people. "I don't think I'd ever do this on my own, but I've sort of realized that I don't mind him, well, how should I put it..."

"Persuading you?" her friend suggested. And when she saw Megan nod in agreement, she continued, "Yeah, there's a bit of that in Patrick too," she added. "I just make sure he understands that I can say no."

"Oh," Megan quickly replied, hoping that Kayla wasn't implying that she was being forced into doing something she didn't want to do, "I absolutely know that about Jon as well. I would never be with him if I thought that even for a moment."

"Good," her friend said, holding her hand.

"Let's just say that maybe I'm the kind of girl who needs to be encouraged sometimes," she said, hoping she wasn't blushing at the truth of what she was revealing.

Kayla seemed relieved that she had been able to speak so candidly to her friend. With a sigh, she said, "I guess we're all set then. So, let's order that C-string and you can take this all home with you now."

"Sounds good," Megan said. She peeled off the bodysuit, and her friend packed up the various pieces of the costume as the blonde pulled back on her panties, jeans, and top.

"Boots, socks, gloves, garter holster, leotard, wig and beret...you're all set," Kayla said, handing the bundle to her friend.

"And let's not forget the cargo pants," Megan said adding them to bag full of clothes and placed them on Kayla's bed. "But for now, I'd like to leave everything here with you." She smiled and with a bit of laugh added, "I think I'll make Jon wait as long as possible before he gets to see Cammy Street Fighter."

The Party

As the Saturday night fundraising gala drew nearer, Megan found her mood fluctuating between a panicky sense of "I can't possibly go through with this" to a genuine thrill at the idea of being seen in such a revealing costume. But each night Jon was there to encourage her, and during the day Kayla continued to work through the details of how she, Megan, and their colleague Eric were going to ensure that they reached their dollar goal for the evening.

In addition to circulating throughout the course of the party and talking to individual donors, the three of them had agreed to make a brief presentation from the podium after dinner. Scott, as CEO, would introduce them, with the understanding that they'd take no more than ten minutes total going over the various aspects of the current drive. Kayla and Eric would describe current and future activities supported by the organization, and then Megan would speak to some of the more practical, dollars-and-cents aspects of fundraising.

Finally the big day arrived. Megan had stopped by Kayla and Patrick's place in the early afternoon to pick up her costume, getting a last minute pep talk from her friend before returning home to dress up as Cammy for the first time for Jon. Alone in her bedroom, she stripped down to her panties and positioned a strapless backless bra over her DD breasts, pressing slightly to make sure the adhesive stuck to her skin. The bra was essentially two large cups fastened together in the middle, and from past experience she knew that nothing would be visible regardless of how the bodysuit was cut around her arms. Equally important tonight, it would provide the coverage she needed under the tightly stretched fabric of her costume.

Sliding her panties down her legs and stepping out of them, Megan grabbed the c-string and gently pulled the front triangle away from the curved tail, then awkwardly placed it between her thighs and moved it up to cover her pussy. She silently cursed Kayla for recommending this unusual undergarment, until she began squeezing into the bodysuit and trying to fasten the three snaps together at the bottom. Even though the c-string was definitely uncomfortable, she could see that nothing else could have been worn under the costume. Without it to provide some sort of covering, it was very likely the tightly stretched green fabric would slip over the course of the evening and reveal just a little too much.

She took a few minutes to adjust the wig, and then, hearing Jon's impatient calls from the living room, opened the bedroom to emerge in her full Cammy regalia. With the long pigtails, red gloves, holster strapped to her inner thigh, and a bodysuit cut so high and tight in the crotch that the few inches of fabric barely covered her nether lips, she seemed like a completely different woman from the serious person who worked at a highly respected nonprofit institution.

Jon could barely contain his excitement and arousal, which she did nothing to lessen by slowly pivoting around so he could see her entire ass on display. The sliver of green ran deep between her cheeks, emerging to finally widen above her hips. As she continued her spin, she paused and put her arms to her sides so her husband could revel in the fact that her legs and hips were fully exposed all the way up to her waist.

"So, is this what you had in mind?" she asked her almost speechless partner.

"Oh, it's so much better than I could have imagined," the grateful husband replied. He took a few steps closer to Megan, and then, kneeling in front of her, he first removed the holster and then undid the snaps between her thighs. The green spandex immediately sprung loose and revealed the bottom part of the beige colored c-string.

"Can we get rid of this silly thing for now?" he whispered, as his fingers gently pulled at the lacy triangle.

A warm feeling began spreading from deep inside her, a tingling sensation radiating out from the delicate folds of skin beneath the c-string. She immediately reached under the unsnapped flaps of the bodysuit and pulling down on the tail of the string, let it fall to the floor. Megan then placed both her hands on the top of Jon's head and pressed him against her throbbing pussy. Softly moaning as she felt his tongue beginning to tease her, she closed her eyes, certain that allowing Jon to choose her costume had been the right decision.