Persuading His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coffee was just being poured when Megan returned to the table. As soon as she sat down, she could feel the tug of the material in her crotch, followed by a sensation of one of the snaps coming loose. She Immediately covered her lap with her napkin and then spent the next few minutes trying to discretely get the snap to stay closed. But each time she made an attempt, one of the people at the table would say something to her, forcing her to look up and abandon the effort.

Just as the servers came around to offer dessert, Scott mounted the podium and signaled for his development team to join him. Pushing her napkin to the side and glancing down, Megan confirmed that she been unsuccessful and in fact only two snaps now held the bodysuit together. Feeling in need of a little Dutch courage, Megan gulped down the wine remaining in her glass. Then, just as she started to stand up, she glanced down. "Oh shit," she thought to herself as she noticed the narrow green fabric had started to wedge itself into the contours of her groin, clinging to shape of her prominent nether lips. "Camel toe!" she exclaimed to herself.

Seeing Scott beckoning them, Megan had time only to make a few quick tugs on the fabric in an attempt to prevent it from clinging any more tightly to her pussy. But with her colleagues beginning to make their way to the front of the room, the only way to avoid calling more attention to herself was to stand up and join them. Fortunately, Eric had been seated at the table in front of her, so she quickly caught up and followed close behind him.

As they mounted the steps on the left side of the platform, Megan was able to keep out of the direct view of most of the audience. And as the three of them joined the CEO behind the podium, the blonde made sure that both Eric and Kayla stood directly in front of her. After briefly introducing the team, Scott handed a wireless mike to Kayla, who moved toward center stage to deliver an overview of the goals of the organization.

As her friend talked, Megan was able to take a few steps closer to the podium, buying some time to try to get the loose snap closed while keeping the bottom half of her body hidden from the audience. Meanwhile, Kayla in her form-fitting Jessica Rabbit costume was commanding the attention of almost everyone present, so no one noticed that the blonde was staring down at the front of her bodysuit rather than looking at her colleague.

Much like Megan, Kayla had grown more comfortable in her costume as the night went on. Now, speaking from the stage, she decided to move back and forth, facing first toward one side of the room, then the other. As result almost everyone in attendance had been able to get a view of the back of her dress with the top of her butt almost visible. And as she concluded her overview of the goals of the organization, she made sure to come to the front of the stage and take a quick bow so the audience could get a peek at her neckline, cut low enough to display the inner curves of her breasts.

The brunette then handed the microphone to Eric. His segment outlined new programs the organization was sponsoring to deal with environmental issues and global health initiatives. This was essentially the cheerleading part of their presentation, and with his short white toga and muscular legs, he seemed perfect for the part. In particular, he appeared to encourage a number of the older female donors who were staring at him and cheering as he gestured in their direction and called out, "You can make this happen tonight."

While her colleagues delivered their presentations, Megan had continued to fiddle with her costume, trying to smooth out the fabric between her legs. This involved slipping her fingers under the front of the costume and pulling on it as she tried to get rid of the camel toe. At one point she even undid the two snaps and reached under the ends of the fabric in an attempt to refasten all three. In doing this, she had to pass her fingers across her mound and down her slit, now fully uncovered after having removed the c-string. Each attempt to pull the fabric down and push the snaps back together meant another pass between her labia, occasionally even brushing against her clit.

With a shock, she realized this was happening in front of a crowd of well over a hundred people, some of whom she saw every day in the office. Although her lower body was still completely blocked for the audience's view by the podium, she knew in just a few seconds she had to get the snaps back in place before stepping into the spotlight. As she fumbled trying to get all of them closed, it seemed like her worst nightmare was coming true. She could now get only snap closed, and she had no choice but to remove her fingers from beneath the green bodysuit and focus her attention on the remarks she was about to give.

Her original plan had been to take the microphone from Eric and then face the crowd throughout her presentation. It would be a perfectly natural pose to assume, and it would prevent her butt cheeks from being exposed from the stage. But now she was aware that with each step she took, the material tugged at her crotch and was possibly working its way deeper into her slit. At any moment, there was a very real possibility that the snap would pop open and reveal her pussy.

So, as Eric concluded his segment, she decided to keep her right side facing the audience as she stepped out from behind the podium to accept the microphone, then continued walking across to the far side of the stage before pivoting 180 degrees and starting to speak.

Her task was to reassure the audience that the finances of the organization were sound and that almost 90% of the money raised would go directly to the projects that Eric and Kayla had described. She ran through an impressive list of numbers and comparison charts that were projected as slides on a screen behind her, detailing how little of their budget went to overhead costs compared to other nonprofits. But, as Jon watched from the back of the room, he was certain that the majority of the crowd was not listening to her at all. Instead, they were soaking in the sight of her uncovered legs and thighs, exposed to well above her hip.

Still worried about the way her costume was pressing against her nether lips, Megan decided to use the slides as a reason to move toward the screen at the back of the stage and point out one or two particular numbers. Gesturing toward the slides, she pivoted almost without thinking, her backside now turned completely toward the audience. And, at the same time that her ass cheeks could be seen by the entire audience, she could also feel the fabric between those cheeks stretching even tighter. With each upward gesture of her hand, the material pressed deeper against her until suddenly, she felt the last snap give way.

With the two ends of the bodysuit no longer secured between her thighs, both pieces of the latex fabric sprang loose. In the front, the one piece dangled just above the top of her neatly trimmed landing strip. And although that side of Megan was turned away from them, the audience were treated to the sight of the other end of the green material sliding out from between her butt cheeks. And to make it even more embarrassing, she had to point first to a number in the left column and then on the right, which caused the green fabric to swing back and forth across her fully exposed ass.

There was an audible gasp from members of the audience, followed by a loud whisper from Kayla standing just a few feet away from Megan. "Your costume," she practically shouted, and immediately Megan understood the full magnitude of her predicament. She was almost to the end of her remarks, which meant she would have to hand the microphone back to Scott and rejoin her colleagues on the side of the stage. But the only way to do that was to turn to face the audience, fully exposing her wardrobe malfunction to everyone there.

Jon, watching this from the table, felt he was witnessing a fantasy come true. As he glanced around, he could see a number of people trying to nonchalantly pick up their cell phones and, without necessarily raising them to their faces, turn them in the direction of the stage and snap a picture. He heard Megan conclude her comments, thanking them for their attention. And then he watched as she slowly pivoted while simultaneously lowering the cordless mike and holding it directly in front of her pussy.

That maneuver at least saved her the embarrassment of having her most intimate area fully revealed to the crowd. But the unfastened end of the bodysuit was clearly visible, swaying from side to side, while the microphone itself was unable to completely cover up all of her neatly trimmed curls. Deciding that exposing herself to one person, even if it were her boss, was less embarrassing than flashing the entire room, Megan calmly strode over to Scott.

Turning to face him, she bravely lifted her hands to give the CEO the microphone, basically naked from the waist down. Scott, for his part, did his best to keep looking at her face, and then helped to move things along by asking for a round of applause for all the presenters. Megan immediately turned her back to audience and joined her colleagues, who stepped slightly apart to allow her to pass between them before closing ranks to shield her. Standing now behind Kayla and Eric, she once again turned forward with only her shoulders, face, and red beret, visible to the audience.

Megan, who had unconsciously been holding her breath for the last thirty seconds, could finally exhale, placing her hands on Kayla and Eric's shoulders as she felt her knees growing weak from the stress of the last few minutes.

"Did that really all just happen?" she whispered hoarsely, her throat so dry she could barely speak.

"Just listen to the crowd," her friend replied as the audience rose in a standing ovation. "I'd say that will go down in history as one of the most effective appeals for donations ever."

Eric turned slightly so Megan could hear him over the loud cheers. "You might have at least told us what you were planning," he said with a grin.

"That was a complete accident," Megan protested.

"Well, if so, it was the most calmly handled wardrobe malfunction I've ever seen," Kayla answered her friend. Then, whispering into her friend's ear, "The last I knew you were wearing a C-string. Pausing for just a second, she added, "Are you really sure it was an accident?"

"Of course it was," she replied indignantly, now working to refasten at least one snap so she could leave stage while preserving some degree of modesty. Then, as people began leaving their tables, she could see Jon nearby, his face a mixture of pride and utter delight.

"At least I think it was," she thought to herself. As they exited off the stage, the light in the ballroom began to brighten. "I'm off to the ladies room," Megan called to Kayla and dashed out a side exit. With only a handful of people in the lobby, she grabbed her bag from a side room and rushed into the bathroom. She hurriedly pulled out the cargo pants, grateful for the drawstring at the waist that allowed her to quickly slip into them.

She had already removed the thigh holster but decided to keep on the pigtails and beret. "After all," she said when she met up with Jon, Kayla, and Patrick, "Cammy has had a very successful night of fundraising and I think she deserves to take a bit of a victory lap."

"But with her assets covered?" Jon asked, as all four of them groaned at the pun.

"Yes," Megan said, "I think our street fighter has displayed enough of her hidden talents for one night," as she smiled at her husband.

***

Later on back home, Jon showed her some of the pictures he had taken with his cell phone. In several of them where he had zoomed in on her, Megan's camel toe could be clearly seen. But his shots of her unsnapped bodysuit were partially blocked by people standing in front of him and applauding, so Megan had to take his word that she had been successful at preventing a prolonged view of her most intimate parts.

"You know, " her husband said, "you didn't have to try to cover yourself. You could have just passed the mike off to Scott and let everyone have a peek at your pussy.

"I couldn't just let that happen in front of my colleagues, not if I could stop it," she protested.

"Why, Meg? I don't think anyone would have objected."

"Well, I don't know," she exclaimed. "I mean it was so nerve wracking for me just to be up there in that costume. If I'd shown anything more, I mean..," and she hesitated, unsure of exactly what she did mean.

Her husband smiled. "You might have enjoyed it?," he said teasingly as they both chuckled. "You know, it's something you shouldn't entirely rule out," he continued, with a hopeful tone to his voice. "Maybe some point in the future...."

"Wouldn't you love that," she said, poking him in the side.

"Yes, I would," Jon replied candidly. "I guess I'll just have to keep working on this with you," as he began to slowly kiss her neck, her breasts, and down to her stomach.

"Mmmm," his wife responded, "that feels good. I guess you have my permission to keep trying," she said with a soft moan as she looked down at the top of his head and began to run her fingers through his hair.

"A repeat performance?" he asked with a devilish grin.

Megan simply smiled. "Who knows what I might try next time. I guess it depends on just how persuasive you can be."