Persuading His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jon buried his face deeper, he grew increasingly intoxicated by the musky aroma of her womanhood. Exploring her wetness, he used his tongue first to lick slowly up and down her labia before moving on to tease her clitoris with a flicking motion. Megan's moaning grew louder as her legs began to tremble and she started to grind against his open mouth, encouraging his tongue to move lower, probing deeper inside her. Without waiting to be told, Jon moved his thumb over her most sensitive part and started circling her engorged clit.

It didn't take long for the first wave to sweep over Megan, her juices coating his lips as his tongue felt the spasming of her muscles. Her loud cries of ecstasy caused Jon to look up at her, the green material bunched below her breasts and her blissful smile partially obscured by the wig that had started to come loose. He could feel his cock growing harder as he began to fantasize about Megan appearing just like this before her colleagues, her costume falling off of her and her legs spread, shamelessly displaying herself for total strangers.

Jon slowly stood up and began to work his hands under the bodysuit until he reached the strapless cups covering Megan's breasts and tried to get his fingers under the adhesive material of her bra.

"Here, let me help you get rid of this," Megan purred, her eyes barely opened as she savored the warmth flowing throughout her body. With one easy motion, she pulled the cups of her strapless bra loose and dropped it on the floor.

Wasting no time, Jon guided his wife toward the sofa, gently bending her over the back of the couch. Now standing behind her, he reached around with his hands and began massaging her near perfect orbs, pausing occasionally to pinch and lightly pull on her nipples. At the same time, Megan spread her legs, teasing him with the view of her pussy lips visible between her ass cheeks as he pressed against her, his throbbing dick easily sliding into her moist chamber. Rocking his hips first slowly, then faster, he thrust deeper and deeper as her groans grew louder and louder.

Looking over Megan's shoulder at their reflection in a mirror on far side of the room, Jon was overcome by the sight of his wife with pieces of an outfit scattered around her that, in just a few hours, she would be wearing at her company's costume party. With one final series of thrusts, he exploded, shooting stream after stream of cum into her. Megan responded with a powerful clenching of her muscles, trying to capture his cock and hold it inside of her as long as possible.

Finally, Jon's strength gave out and he collapsed against her, both laughing as they fell forward over the sofa together. Wrapping his arms around her as Megan turned around to face him, they embraced in a long and passionate kiss, then lay quietly as they tried to recover their strength.

After a few minutes, Megan seemed suddenly aware of the time and what lay ahead of them for the evening.

"Oh my god," she whispered, "I have to clean up and get back into this thing," she said, finally pulling the bodysuit up over her head as she stood completely naked before Jon.

"You could go just like that," Jon said with genuine feeling.

Megan could only stare wide-eyed at his suggestion, realizing for this first time that he might actually be serious. Finally, she simply replied, "In your dreams, Johnny boy."

Not to be completely deterred, he grabbed hold of the strapless bra that was lying on the floor and tossed it to the far side of the room. "Well, for me, can you at least skip that?" he asked. "It will save you a little time getting ready," he added with a grin.

In the afterglow of their lovemaking, Megan could only smile back and slowly nod her head. "Just for you," she said with a quick kiss, as she retreated to the bathroom to redo her make-up and hair and put back on her outfit.

***

A few hours later, Megan, minus her strapless bra, was fully dressed in her Cammy costume, including the cargo pants that covered her butt. The couple drove up to the fundraising venue and dropped their car with the parking attendant. The development team in conjunction with BetterWorld's events planner had chosen the ballroom of a large hotel for the event, so Megan knew exactly what to expect as she stepped inside the building.

Megan turned to the left where she had agreed to meet with Kayla, Eric, and their assistant Sydney before the other guests arrived. Jon was left in the company of Patrick and Marcus, Syd's date for the event, as the four colleagues did a brief status check. Then, the blonde excused herself to head to the ladies room. Alone inside the bathroom, she removed her cargo pants and folded them carefully. Opening the leather bag she had brought along for the evening, she placed the garment in it and, retrieving the final piece of her costume, she took the holster with fake knife and pistol from the bag and strapped it to her right thigh.

As she did one final check in the mirror to make sure her wig was in place, Megan allowed her eyes to scan up and down her body. Although she had spent untold hours over the last few weeks thinking about how she was going to dress for this party, she was still taken aback by her appearance. Now, in the bright light of the women's room and without a bra on, she could discern the faint outline of her areola and nipples through the tightly stretched fabric of the bodysuit. But, as she looked lower at the vast expanse of her skin visible below her hips, she doubted that anybody would really be staring at her boobs. Taking a deep breath, and now confident in the knowledge of just how much this all meant to her husband, she felt ready to go.

Emerging from the ladies room, she looked around at all the guests. The lobby had started to fill with people dressed in all sorts of costumes, ranging from eighteenth century lords and ladies to space aliens and super heroes. Some were already drifting into the ballroom, where a large bar had been set up just inside the entrance so guests could enjoy a few drinks before the dinner was served. But other than a few low-cut outfits worn by some of the women, the only one close to wearing anything as daring as her Megan was her colleague Kayla.

Had the blonde not come dressed as Cammy Street Fighter, there was no doubt that Kayla's Jessica Rabbit would have stolen the show. Wearing the long red wig and high heels that added three inches to her five foot ten inch slender frame, she literally stood out in the crowd. To add to that, her black form-fitting gown was cut so low in the back that it needed a small strap snapped together just below her waist to make sure the sides of the dress stayed clinging to her sides. The wide expanse of skin revealed stopped just short of the top of her butt, and every step that Kayla took seemed to tease the possibility that the top of her ass crack would come into view.

Megan paused to survey the room, remarking on the number of people who were staring at her colleague or at least trying to steal a glance in her direction. Lost in thought, she suddenly heard a familiar voice behind her that almost made her jump out of her skin.

"Good evening, Megan," a deep baritone intoned, which she immediately recognized as the CEO of the organization. "Is that really you?" he continued in a neutral tone.

"Oh, hello Scott," she said spinning quickly around, realizing that her boss had just been able to see her almost completely exposed ass. But facing him didn't really alter the situation very much, as the view from the front was also pretty revealing. Megan started to stammer. "Uh, yes, and I've just been...um...looking around for Jon."

Perhaps it was his years of experience in keeping conversations going at these sorts of events, but her boss immediately put her as ease by saying, "I barely recognized you with those pigtails." He smiled good-naturedly and continued, "And I've just been congratulating Kayla and Eric on tonight's event. I'm so pleased that all of you have embraced the idea of a costume party."

Megan nodded, but before she could come up with a suitable reply, Scott noticed his wife signaling him, so he ambled off to join her and a group of people. At almost the same moment, Jon seemed to appear out of nowhere, sidling next to her and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"There is no doubt that you are going to be the star of the evening," he said with obvious pleasure.

"You're terrible, Jon," she said with a grin. "But I do feel like I just survived my first test. I managed to hold a conversation with my boss with my entire rear end hanging out!"

Her husband could barely contain his smile as he let his eyes roam up and down her body. "And if you're not careful, something else may slip into view."

"Oh, and wouldn't you like that," she said teasingly.

"Of course I would," he replied, looking very pleased with himself.

"You know sometimes I can't tell whether you're serious or not," Megan answered.

He took her hand and squeezed it tight. "You know, I couldn't be more proud of you tonight."

"I know that," Megan said with a warm smile, as she looked around the room. "So, I think I'm ready now to meet the donors." And with that, the two of them stepped through the doorway and into the ballroom where dozens of people were already mingling, grabbing drinks and nibbling on hors d'ouevres.

Kayla and Patrick followed closely behind then, and the two couples paused just inside the big room. The women began to share a few quick observations about the guests and who should approach each one. Meanwhile, the husbands had a chance to check out the costume the other man's wife was wearing. Despite having already seen Megan in her Cammy outfit, Patrick did try to sneak in as many glances at her chest as he could, apparently in an attempt to determine whether or not she had anything on under the bodysuit. For his part, Jon seemed to take a considerable amount of time admiring Kayla's Jessica Rabbit, and in particular the display of cleavage enhanced by the underwire bra she was wearing.

"Okay, you two," Kayla called out, "show's over. Meg and I have some work to do." With that, the two women headed over to join Eric. Dressed in a toga that was considerably shorter than either one of them had expected, he was already chatting with a group of six older women. Motioning him to the side, the three quickly confirmed their initial targets for the evening. Then, Eric rejoined his female admirers while Megan went off in one direction and Kayla in another, prepared to use their costumes to full advantage for tonight's fundraiser.

Over the next forty-five minutes, each woman diligently worked the room, tracking down prospective donors and making the pitch for their support. After her first two encounters, Megan began to wonder if it was in fact a mistake to be wearing such a revealing costume. One couple made only a few perfunctory remarks as she attempted to engage them in conversation before quickly excusing themselves to get a drink. Another possible donor, someone she had met on multiple occasions, appeared not to recognize her in the outfit and didn't respond as she attempted to say hello.

Finally she cornered an older gentleman and introduced herself, only to discover that in this case, her costume posed a different type of problem. She could tell he was valiantly trying to focus on what she was saying as they talked, but his eyes kept drifting downward. And whenever she began to steer the conversation toward the work BetterWorld was doing, he would launch into some random anecdote about his younger days. Finally, desperate to find a way to politely wrap things up, she decided to try a different approach.

"Excuse me," Megan blurted out, "but I think my holster is starting to slip a bit." With that she, bent over and handed him the plastic pistol from the harness, undid the Velcro and then retightened it. Looking up, she could see he had suddenly become silent, staring intensely at the milky white expanse of her inner thigh.

"Um, could I have my gun back now?" she asked with a smile, and the prospective donor awkwardly handed it to her.

Deciding this was the moment to strike, Megan made the "official" ask, suggesting a possible donation that in fact she had carefully calculated during the last two weeks of preparation.

Somewhat embarrassed by having been caught obviously enjoying the sight of her legs, the now red-faced gentleman graciously conceded defeat and agreed.

"We have the pledge cards right over here," she said, taking him by the arm and leading him to a table where Sydney was stationed for the evening. Fortunately the assistant's red latex devil's costume proved to also be of considerable interest to the donor, so it was an easy hand-off, and she left the man filling out the paperwork confirming his gift.

As Megan was crossing the room in search of another one of her targets, Jon caught up with her, cocktail in hand. "Tightening that strap around your thigh was a nice trick," her husband said as he gave her the drink.

"Oh, you noticed," Megan replied, pleased that her husband was keeping his eye on her.

"Looked like you were having trouble bringing the conversation to an end," he remarked.

"Yeah, I hadn't really anticipated that. It seemed like he just wanted to keep talking to me all night."

"Who can blame him?" Jon said with pride. "And I suppose it's not good form to have me tag along for any of these chats, is it?"

Megan shook her head no.

"Still, if I can make a suggestion," he said with a grin, "you could try this approach," and he whispered something in his wife's ear.

"That sounds so ridiculous. It can't believe it will work," she said with a giggle.

"Hey, I'm in advertising, remember? Just give it a try." And with that they parted ways as Megan approached her next prospective donor.

A few minutes into that conversation, it was clear the same routine was playing out -- the guy seemed perfectly content to stand there as long as possible in the presence of a beautiful woman dressed in a very revealing outfit. "Well," Megan thought, "what do I have to lose?" as she decided to use the line Jon had suggested.

"Now, I'm sure you're eager to mingle with the other guests, so why don't you and I make a deal. We'd like you to donate," and here she mentioned the amount that the team had identified as the desired target for this individual, "and you'd probably like me to just turn around and walk away." She smiled sweetly, "I'm happy to do that. So I'm going to head over to the table where our assistant has the pledge cards. And you can follow behind me whenever you feel like it," trying to give just a little emphasis to the word "behind."

With that, Megan turned around, took a couple of steps, then stopped and looked back over her shoulder. "I promise not to walk too fast so you won't get lost," she said in an innocent voice.

Encouraged by the sight of the green bodysuit that seemed to completely disappear into Megan's butt crack, not to mention the view of her ass cheeks swaying back and forth as she walked, the potential donor decided it was time to head over to the table and sign a pledge card. Keeping several steps apart, the two of them made their way to the other side of the ballroom, the man taking great pains not to quite catch up with her at any point.

Emboldened by the success of that tactic, the blonde repeated the line with six other targets over the course of the next half hour. It proved to be so successful that she eventually decided to increase the size of the suggested donation. And her trick failed only once when she was making a plea to an older couple. Megan already had the sense that the wife was not pleased with her husband's obvious attention to her, and when the blonde made her pivot to walk, the wife said she should just keep right on walking as they weren't prepared to give anything that night.

He had seemed to be a sweet guy, so Megan didn't mind giving him a bit of a show even if they weren't getting any money out of him But, as it turned out, all was not lost. Sydney later reported that the gentleman had dropped by the table on his own just before dinner, spent several minutes asking her about the costume she was wearing, and ended up making a donation that was double the amount Megan had suggested.

Finally, it was time to eat, and everyone took their assigned seats. Megan knew that an equally challenging part of the night was still ahead when she, Kayla and Eric would be giving their presentation from the raised dais in front of the entire audience. She had gotten comfortable strolling around the room with almost nothing covering her from the waist down, but now suddenly she felt nervous and self-conscious at the thought of being on stage. At that point, the attention of the entire group would be focused just on her.

Still, she was glad to get a break from the pressure of keeping up conversations and to also know that her butt was -- at least for the moment -- no longer on display. However, she soon discovered that the men across from her were continually glancing over at her. Suddenly it occurred to her that even though not brightly lit, the dining area was still bright enough to allow the people at her table to rather easily make out the outline of her nipples poking against the tight spandex of her costume. But she was beyond behind concerned about their fascination with her breasts and was simply relived to have the chance to sit down after standing for so long.

The food was decent, and the group at Megan's table had been to many of these types of events in the past so they knew how to keep the conversation moving along. However, as glad as she was to get a break from standing in heels, the blonde soon began to realize that she was experiencing a different kind of discomfort. The upholstered chairs chafed against her exposed skin and as time went on, the back tail of her c-string became more deeply wedged between her cheeks. Seated at a table with Jon and several of the trustees of the organization, Megan tried to stay focused on the conversation. But no matter how she shifted positions in her chair, she just couldn't find a way to sit comfortably.

Finally, after finishing the main course, she excused herself and slipped off to the ladies room. Finding an empty stall and locking the door behind her, Megan immediately undid the snaps between her legs and removed the c-string that she had carefully positioned when dressing at home.

"Oh my god," she thought to herself, "that feels so much better," now understanding why Kayla had said she had given up wearing one. It might have been the three glasses of wine she had already consumed, but as she fingered the material on the two loose ends of her costume, she suddenly decided that would be sufficient coverage for her. Fumbling slightly with the snaps, she refastened the bodysuit and emerged from the stall, holding the c-string in her hand.

"Now what do I do?" she puzzled out loud to the completely empty ladies room. In her haste to get to the restroom, Megan hadn't thought to grab the bag that held her personal items and cargo pants. Since she wasn't about the walk through the lobby carrying the intimate undergarment, she concluded that the best course of action was to simply get rid of it. "After all," she reasoned, "there's no way I'm ever going to wear something like that again."

With that, she wrapped some paper towels around the c-string and dropped it in the trash. Then, facing the mirror, she adjusted the bodysuit, making sure the green fabric completely covered her crotch and that it was smoothed out across her lower abdomen. Looking more closely, she grew concerned that perhaps the faint contours of her labia could be seen through the tightly stretched material. But she decided it was too late to worry about that now.