Persuading Pauline

Story Info
She fucked up, I fucked her.
2.1k words
4.25
30.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there any other way?" Pauline Kent asked me.

Earlier that day I had taken a phone call from her. I was a senior manager at a large investment advice company and the call from our Catering Manager had me intrigued, why the heck did she want to speak to me.

She had been with us for about ten years and did a fine job ensuring all the staff ate well and the many hot beverage machines were kept stocked and in working order.

She had attended some our staff parties; the management team were always keen for all our workers to feel they were important to the company.

Pauline was late forties, long wavy light brown hair, quite tall, a bit toothy but with full lips and a shapely figure. I'd heard of various attempts to get her to fool around but evidently no-one had succeeded, she danced with enthusiasm but that was all.

New suppliers and contracts had to be authorised by me so our contact was regular and she was always friendly and cheerful when we met.

"Hi Pauline, Dave speaking, what can I do for you?"

I could hear her sobbing.

"Can you come and see me at home, please I'm desperate."

"I suppose so, what is wrong Pauline?"

"I can't say over the phone but I'm in trouble" more sobs.

"Give me half an hour, I'll see what I can do."

I hung up and checked her address from the company database, I was fairly sure she was quite local from past conversations. I was right, just a couple of miles from the offices on a modern estate I drove past regularly.

I told my secretary I would be going out for a while, as a senior manager I could come and go pretty much as I pleased as long as I did my job well, finishing the data I was working on didn't take long and I was soon heading for my car.

The house was easily located, a semi-detached bungalow at the end of a small cul de sac. She opened the door soon after I knocked, her face tear stained and worried.

"Pauline what the hell is wrong?"

"Come into the living room, I've got myself in a real mess" she answered and led me into a small but cosy room with a view of the fields on the edge of the estate.

She seated herself in an armchair, motioning me to a settee opposite her.

"Read this Dave." She picked up some papers from a table beside the chair.

It was a letter from the company's health insurers, depending on seniority of position and the length of service we provided low cost or no cost insurance for all our workers. At Pauline's level they got the basics, receipts submitted for dental or approved physiotherapy meant they got most of the cost refunded. My department managed the records and confirmed the level of cover when a receipt was submitted.

The letter said she had submitted a fraudulent claim and the matter may be passed for legal action; a colour scan of the receipt was enclosed.

I held out my hand "Receipt" I said.

Tearfully she passed it to me, it was for physiotherapy treatment and had obviously been altered. It was for £180 except the 1 was a different shade of blue ink to the 80 and was slightly out of line.

"For god's sake Pauline did you seriously think they would not notice!" I snapped.

"I'm so sorry, I was desperate, we just always seem to be skint. Bill spends all our money at the pub. I just didn't think, can you help?"

"Can you make me a coffee while I think about how we can fix this mess?" I asked.

"Yes sure." Pauline said and she disappeared for a couple of minutes.

I looked at the letter again, it was signed by Mike Barrett, General Manager. I knew Mike quite well he was a member of the same golf club and part of the same group that socialised after the golf. I reckoned I might be able to help her. I took off my jacket, the room was warm.

She reappeared with a coffee for each of us, placing the cups on the small table between us.

"Have you thought of anything?" Pauline enquired.

"Maybe" I replied.

I took out my mobile phone and checked my contacts, Mike Barrett was in there and I pressed dial.

"Hello Dave," Mike answered "Is this work or golf mate, I'm guessing golf with you ringing my mobile." I had the phone pressed tight to my ear so she couldn't hear his voice.

"Hi Mike, I'm with Mrs Kent she has a letter from you."

"Ah yes I forgot you worked there" he replied.

"Is there any way we can sort this? The company would be happy for it to be dealt with internally with disciplinary action." I enquired.

"To be honest that would be great thanks, these minor attempted frauds are a bloody nightmare if we go legal. I can just pop a precautionary note to check any future claims with me and I'll keep the evidence passworded." Mike offered.

"That's excellent Mike thank you." I kept it formal.

I closed the call and looked at Pauline, "That is that sorted, no police and no further action from the insurers."

"Oh, thanks Dave, I'm so grateful I'll never do anything like that again I promise."

I took a sip of my coffee and looked at her, "You think that is it finished? Now I have to think about work, knowing an employee has committed an attempted fraud I should report it to our personnel department, you will probably be fired it is that serious."

A fresh round of sobs and she was wiping her eyes with a tissue, "How can I tell Bill? We will be ruined!"

"Is there anything I can do Dave?" she pleaded "Maybe they will just give me a warning?"

"No chance Pauline, as soon as my report hits the personnel inbox you'll be gone, trust me." I replied.

She bit her lip and looked at me "Is there any way you cannot tell them?"

"That would be a hell of a risk for me." I said before continuing "If it got out later I would be in deep shit. Any way why should I take that risk. For what?"

I looked at her, she was wearing a pretty floral blouse with buttons on the front, a plain brown skirt to her knees and what I guessed were tights.

"C'mon Pauline exactly for what?"

She was struggling for words but eventually she found some. "I know men find me attractive." She stammered and looked at me. "We could have a kiss and a cuddle and I could give you a wank."

I could sense a change in her mood, she was desperate, and I can be a complete bastard!

"You think a feel of your tits and a wank would be enough do you, I can have a wank anytime."

"What do you want then?" her voice was wavering, I decided to for it, the stiffening of my cock was leading my mind now.

"I'll tell you Pauline, I want to see your tits, fondle them, suck them...and see your cunt, have you suck my cock and then we fuck, it's as simple as that. Or you get fired, your choice."

"Is there any other way?" she said "I've never been unfaithful and I love Bill despite his drinking."

"Nope, now make your mind up or I'm off back to work."

She sighed "OK" I could barely hear her.

"How about undoing some buttons on the blouse Pauline."

Hesitantly her fingers went to the buttons, when the third one was open I could see the top of her cleavage then the middle of her white bra. I moved the table between us and got on my knees in front of her. "Don't stop, they look gorgeous." I said putting my hands on her knees.

She pulled the blouse from her skirt to open the last two buttons, I took hold of each side parting them slowly, this was too good to rush.

Her breasts were larger than I thought, her cleavage was really deep. I put a hand on each breast through the cups, kneading and squeezing gently. Her nipples were prominent even through the material.

I said just one word..." Off" I ordered. She reached behind her and I felt the bra slacken in my fingers, I took hold of it easing it off her shoulders and arms.

"Wow" I exclaimed, "Beautiful." Her nipples were dark pink with large smooth aureoles, I lowered my head to the right one, sucking and nipping it gently between my teeth. When I repeated the action on the left one her hands clutched my head, she was responding!

I moved my head up so we were level and moved my lips to hers, those lovely full lips parted as I kissed her and I dipped my tongue end between them to meet hers.

"If they are tights get them off now." I growled, moving back to give her space.

She lifted her hips and reached under the skirt, pushing the tights down over her arse and then down her legs. Kicking off her slippers she then pulled them right off, leaving them discarded on the carpet.

"And the skirt." I ordered.

She unclipped a button or clasp on the waist and shifted slightly, it glided down to the floor and she kicked it aside.

Her legs were stunning, long and toned. I ran my hands up her inner thighs as I moved back between them. Her white panties had a damp patch in the gusset, I touched it with a fingertip drawing a soft moan from her.

"Fuck me, you are gorgeous Pauline." I leant in for another kiss.

I pulled her forwards by the hips and moved my fingers to her inner thighs again parting them wide, I slipped a couple of fingers round the gusset of her panties. The moistened lips of her cunt parted easily and I slid the fingers in and out avoiding her clitoris.

I leant back again and repeated the one word "Off."

She pushed them down as I moved to make room for her to get rid of them.

Her bush was trimmed into a neat triangle of curly light brown hair, her cunt lips were fleshy and looked engorged.

Moving back between her legs I dipped my head to kiss her flat stomach, then I moved slowly down kissing her flesh then her pubic hair. Her hands meshed behind my head as I reached her cunt, sliding a couple of fingers inside her I ran my tongue tip around and then up and down over her clit.

She orgasmed loudly and immediately but I kept at it, pretty soon she was just whimpering and as I glanced up I could see her pulling at her nipples with fingers and thumbs.

I speeded up with fingers and tongue, pretty soon she came again this time more gently.

"Time you got on your knees Pauline." Sliding my fingers from her and moving up to her side on the settee.

She just nodded as if in a trance and moved to the carpet. "Get my cock out" I breathed. Her fingers brushed my pulsating erection as she undid my trousers and unzipped me, her hand reaching inside and clutching my rigid cock.

I lifted a little and pushed my trousers and underpants down my knees, my cock springing upright as it was freed. "Suck it Pauline." I said sitting back.

I watched as she first wrapped her fingers round the shaft of my cock then slowly dipped her head, her lips touched my glans and she gently sucked more of me into her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down in a lovely sensuous motion. Lifting her mouth from my cock she looked up at me. "Can you fuck me now Dave?"

"Stay there I want to fuck you from behind." I replied. Shuffling to the floor as she bent over the sofa I guided my cock to her cunt, her arse was as gorgeous as the rest of her, two firm peachy buttocks. I slid in easily she was so aroused, I reached round to tease her clit as I built up the pace.

We were making squelching noises and slapping noises as our flesh met, grunts and squeals as our arousal built.

I grasped her tits in my hands as I felt my come building. "Oh fuck" I yelled as stream after stream of spunk jetted from my cock into her depths. Pauline's cunt seemed to clasp around my shaft milking every drop out of me.

I pulled up my clothes as she scrabbled around for hers.

"Do I keep my job Dave?"

I frowned at her and said "For now, but you will need a reminder from time to time."

She smiled and said "Yes I think I will!"